Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

*~_Munoxy_~* by winkatuck

Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 1 hour
Drawing sessions 25
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

*~_Munoxy_~*

Postby winkatuck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

We will be moving the the Forum Thread, so all future things munoxy can be found here!

I recently had some issues with inking lines... until I dropped my photoshop and picked up the all too well known GIMP! This is just a preview of the new adult lineart... and yes my desktop background is ash ketchum from pokemon xD

(Owe ParanormallyInfected - 20 spp)
(Owe Die Lille - 15 spp + original munoxy)
(Owe |hOnK||GaMzEe||hOnK|! - 10 spp + original munoxy)
(Owe snowleopard99 - 8 spp + custom munoxy)
(Owe Trainmainjosh + Goja - 5 spp)

Made some fanart of our general store Clerk and his Munoxy Rebecca! You can see it below!

Munoxy
The Munchkin, fox, rabbit hybrid!
RULES
1. Be respectful of the staff and other customers.
2. Be mature when it comes to ordering from this shop.
3. Do NOT steal and claim as own.
4. Do NOT breed them yourselves.
5. PM me forms for adopts/requests/comments/concerns I do not want the topic's swarmed with orders/chit chat.
6. Be patient, if we fall behind schedule or if we do not finish your order within five minutes of your purchase.
7. Post here you're opinions and if you would like me to add something into the shop/genetics make the request Bold and Red so it stands out and I can see it better.
8. Have fun and come again soon!
9. For more information on munoxy and such, please see our forum thread under the "links" section. Thank You!

FAQ
1. How do I get a Munoxy?
Simple, you wait until a litter is born. Then you pay the amount of SPP[Smoothie Pet Points] it costs to adopt. I will decide if more than one person wishes to adopt the same Munoxy based on the optional parts filled by the clients. The fortune's under the cookie's help the adopter with what they will/may appear like.

2. What is SPP? [Smoothie Pet Points] And how can I get some?
SPP is the points you earn for trading in your chicken smoothie pets. I have heard many adoptable's that start off with then do away with the point-like system but we're willing to give it a shot. A guide will be posted soon to say which pets are worth what.

3. Wait, Munoxy have genetics?
Yes, they have a set code that determines what recessive/dominant genes they are born with. This is why certain Munoxy are worth more than others, they have rarer genes that are harder to breed for.

4. How customizable are the Munoxy if they have genetics?
So far, I have up to 3 different leg styles,3 eye colors,2 ear styles,2 pad styles,3 tail styles,2 snout styles,2 coat styles,2 eye styles,and 6 coat colors... you can do the math. And as we continue on, I will add more genes and species of Munoxy.

5. Do you do customs?
I can do customs, but I will only accept payment in wishlist pets. When all my wishlist pets are taken, the price shall be very high.

6. Can I be an artist[colorist/line art editor/shading artist]?
Since the staff consists of only me right now, it would seem I require assistance. Though I am not desperate or in a hurry to add people to a team. The file containing all the Munoxy layers on it is also quite large and confusing with all it's customization.

7. When will Munoxy be available? And how many can I have or adopt at once?
You may only adopt 1 every other litter, but you can have as many Munoxy as you would like. They will be available as soon as I am done working on shading/highlights and store items.

8. Is there a store/going to be a store?
Yes, and you can spend your SPP there too. I will have tons to choose from, ranging from custom's to hair dyes to accessories to add onto your Munoxy to make it as original to you as possible. Lucky you!

9. Will there be special events for holidays?
Maybe, we will have to see...

10. Can I breed my Munoxy with each other or someone else's Munoxy?
Yes. When the breeding center is open I will go into detail about how to go about doing that and what gene's to watch out for.

11. When will my Munoxy grow up and when can I start breeding them?
Unborn munoxy evolve into the kit stage at about 1 week real time. After that it takes 3 more weeks for them to become adults and you must wait until it has been in the adult stage 1 month after that before breeding for Does. Bucks are fertile as soon as they mature.

12. Can I get SPP with C$?
Yes. I will be setting that up in the SPP chart as well. Though depending on if there is anything I want in the shop, the value to me versus paying in pets may increase or decrease.

Adoption Form
Code: Select all
[b][color=#FF8000]Ready for a Munoxy![/color][/b]
    [b]Username:[/b] Your Chicken Smoothie Username Here
    [b]Owner Name:[/b] What you would like the name on the owner slot to be [leave blank if same as above]
    [b]Munoxy Name:[/b] What you would like to name the Munoxy [you may leave blank until gender is provided in the kit stage]
    [b]Personality:[/b] What is this Munoxy like?[Optional]
    [b]Likes:[/b]These things other Munoxy are/do[Optional]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]These things other Munoxy are/do[Optional]
    [b]Why should you be given this Munoxy over anyone else:[/b] [Optional only if more than one person reply to same Munoxy thread]
    [b]Anything Else:[/b]???

SPP Value Chart
[Based only by Dogs/Cat and Bwolves; half the price for any other species]
Rarity + Year = Amount of app

RARITIES
Unknown/Very Common/Common = 1 spp
Rare = 5 spp
Very Rare = 10 spp
OMG so Rare! = 15 spp

YEARS
2012 = 1 spp
2011 = 2 spp
2010 = 3 spp
2009 = 10 spp
2008 = 10 spp

Any 1 Wishlist Pet = 20 spp (reguardless of rarity/date/species)
The amount of spp for chicken dollars is subject to change as they add/change things in the shop.
1 C$ = 3 spp

Links
These will become click-able when they are available.
Owner/SPP/Munoxy Archive
Munoxy Shop
Forum Thread
Breeding Center
Munoxy Fan Club
Munoxy Roleplay

Events
  • Munoxy in Pound
  • Button Contest

Affiliates
Want to support us? Click one of the codes to copy and past in your signature! To affiliate look below that...

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=913828][img]http://i.picasion.com/pic50/f9055f72aea744888d0e82d156c84cff.gif[/img][/url][/center]

[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=913828][img]http://i.picasion.com/pic47/976b39ae296c720ce562b8df5581c1c8.gif[/img][/url][/center]

All our friends that have adoptables will be added here for you to get to their stores if you decide a munoxy is not the adoptable for you :3 To apply as an affiliate just PM my account with a link/button/stamp/banner to your adoptables. We kindly ask that you do the same for us, if you refuse to... I'm afraid we can't advertise your adopts.

~Chaos' Chibi Humans~
Sky Wolf Adoptables
Last edited by winkatuck on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *~_Munoxy_~* [OPEN]

Postby winkatuck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Feel free to post now :3
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *~_Munoxy_~*

Postby winkatuck » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm

bump, unborns have become kits! hurry before the price goes up even more when they reach a month old!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 am

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:15 pm

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 pm

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 pm

OMG!!!! these are so cute! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :clap: :D
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks <3 I should hold some staff tryouts sometime @w@

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 am

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 am

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me