Artist Toppyrocks [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chestnut Stallion

Postby Toppyrocks » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Skydancer
Owned by CrazyCatFreak

From a paddock behind you comes a whicker of welcome. You turn and see a medium-sized stallion, watching you intently from behind the fence that seperates him from you. He trots the length of the fence towards you until he is only a few feet away. He eagerly pushes his head over the fence and stretches out to reach you.

"We just moved him out to this paddock late this morning, and already he's used to his new home." The girl explains. "He might not be the most handsome horse we have, but he sure presents himself well, and his personality is just to die for," The girl laughs.

I've been interested in horse colour genetics for awhile, and decided that I am going to learn as I go, and create horses to match what I learn. This is a chestnut horse- which is one of the two base colours. All colours start with either chestnut or black. As just a plain chestnut horse isn't as creative as I could be, I gave him some birdcatcher spots to make it more interesting. Birdcatcher spots are just a marking, not a colour (He is not a paint or appaloosa). Birdcather spots can come and go as a horse ages.

If bred with another chestnut horse, the foal will always be chestnut. When buying things from the shop, a few things won't be able to be changed. His mane and tail colour, as well as his coat colour, must stay the same, and paint or appaloosa markings can't be added. Things that can be changed are leg and face markings, and adding accessories.
Last edited by Toppyrocks on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chestnut Stallion

Postby VanWen » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 pm

I love him Toppyrocks! He is simply beautiful. I am starting with horse genetics later this year and can't wait.
Hey all you role players out there!
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

BritsNadia wrote:I love him Toppyrocks! He is simply beautiful. I am starting with horse genetics later this year and can't wait.

Thanks! I'm not actually studying it or anything, but I think it's something I'd like to study, and I've always wanted to learn about it. Can you see the other horse I made, and who I accept to have her?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanWen » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:32 pm

You accept who ever you wish. I usually do mine with Best Name or Best Overall Form or First Come First Serve but it is entirely up to you.
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 am

Username: CrazyCatFreak
Stallion's Registered Name: Skydancer
Stallion's Nickname: Sky
Reason Behind Name: his fur looks like the sky at night :) (Just brown xd)
Stallion's Size: 14.5 hh
Stallion's Breed: Quarter Horse
Why Do You Want To Adopt This Stallion: because he looks so natural!
Where Will You Use Him: Only at ChickenSmoothie!
I will put the link on my signature, and If I get a mare, I will breed :)
Comments/Suggestions: :) :D Horsy!! xd
Others:
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:09 pm

He's yours! I'm just going to add to the post a few things that can't be bought for him, because he's a chestnut horse his mane colour etc won't be able to be changed.
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Cazy? Could my mare Dreaming Wonder breed with him?
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:40 pm

horse lover 114 wrote:Cazy? Could my mare Dreaming Wonder breed with him?

If you do, I'd love to design the foal :)
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanWen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Toppy the owner must agree to the breeeding and a form and payment must be sent to you.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 pm

BritsNadia wrote:Toppy the owner must agree to the breeeding and a form and payment must be sent to you.

Yep, no worries, I understand, I meant if CrazyCatFreak agrees, I'd be happy to.
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me