Based on Click to view
Artist Toppyrocks [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dreaming Wonder

Postby Toppyrocks » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Now owned by horse lover 114

A small haflinger mare snoozes in a shady corner of her paddock as you gaze at the horses. She's smaller then most others of her breed, but has a good confirmation and looks healthy and strong. Her colouring is a less- known one- chesnut with the pangare colour modifier that also gives her a flaxen mane and tail.

"She's a sweet horse," the girl says. "She's willing to please and has a very fun nature." The girl whistles and the mare opens her eyes before walking towards the fence. "She'd do you well if you made her yours."

Info on her colour: Dreaming Wonder is a horse with the base colour of chesnut with the colour modifier of Pangare, which lightens the coat on the legs and underbelly, and on a chesnut horse like this one, often gives a flaxen mane and tail.
Last edited by Toppyrocks on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chesnut Pangare Haflinger Mare

Postby y i n » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Username: horse lover 114
Mare's Registered Name: Dreaming Wonder
Mare's Nickname: Wonder
Reason Behind Name: i love the name Wonder and i love a horse named Dream, wich she looks like lol and i decided to put Dream and Wonder togather and got Dreaming Wonder :DD
Mare's Size: 13.2 hands high
Mare's Breed: Haflinger
Why Do You Want To Adopt This Stallion: Thought she was a mare??? I love her color, i would love to have her and she looks like my old horse i miss very much. So if i had her i knew my horse would be around still :DD
Where Will You Use Him: On here
Comments/Suggestions: she's so perty lol
Others:
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Username: Pinky
Mare's Registered Name:
Sabrina's magik song
Mare's Nickname: Sabrina
Reason Behind Name: Well; I have a small kitten called Sabrina which I love dearly. We would've called her Magik if we had the chance but decided on Sabrina so thought I'd add Magik. Song; well, I thought it'd fit in,
Mare's Size: 13.2 hands high
Mare's Breed: Haflinger
Why Do You Want To Adopt This Mare: She has a gorgeous colouring. I'd be instrested to see what her foals would look like and think that I have a colt who'd be perfect for her. Yellow wind's colouring with hers would be gorgous foals
Where Will You Use her: On my equine thread and rps ect
Comments/Suggestions: A grulla?
Others:
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Since this is the first horse I made, I'm still not exactly sure how the whole system works and how to decide who gets the horse, so I'll have to leave you two hanging until BritsNadia gets back to me. Until then, I might make another horse or two!

Edit: This time, it was first come first serve, so horse lover 114, she's yours! Sorry, Pink Scene.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me