CS suggestion (decision made)

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

CS suggestion (decision made)

Postby Finalized » Sun May 29, 2016 8:23 am

Hello everyone. My apologies if there's already a suggestion on this. I'm newer & cannot seem to find topics that have already been suggested easily. PLEASE post your thoughts!

I thought of adding bios of some sort to your pets. You'd click on the pet & have a biography section to insert information. The main reason as to why I wanted to suggest this is because people constantly include in their trading rules information about the pet, leaving out the main reason of the trading section/rules. There are many users who spam their trading rules with URL's and information of RP or just biography-type stuff about it. I find this irritating, hence biographies. Coppa'd players could have biographies too-- I assume. They'd be just like room names. One thing I did notice is that Coppa'd players aren't allowed to have their pets' names shown. This also might be a problem so for now I'd suggest them to registered users only, unless Tess/Nick/Sorren decide to switch it up. If this is recommended, I'd even create as to what it could look like, making it less difficult to understand.

My apologies if my English is off a bit. I'm currently not exactly "fluent" in it. :D
Last edited by Finalized on Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS suggestion

Postby Finalized » Sun May 29, 2016 8:24 am

Bump.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Sun May 29, 2016 8:34 am

Bump!
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun May 29, 2016 9:03 am

xxx This has actually been suggested before a few times, but ultimately it gets turned down because it would be impossible to moderate bios for every single pet on the site to make sure they were all appropriate. That being said, you're welcome to share pet bios in the CS adoptables board!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun May 29, 2016 10:10 am

To add, many people do not want bios because most players have thousands of pets, which renders bios very hard to make for the majority of the pets. Also, because this is a trading site, pets turn hands regularly, making bios an impractical thing that is probably going to be deleted.

So, in short, bios work best on sites where you very strategically keep a select number of pets, but not so much on CS where pets are practically currency.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Sun May 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Irisidium wrote:

xxx This has actually been suggested before a few times, but ultimately it gets turned down because it would be impossible to moderate bios for every single pet on the site to make sure they were all appropriate. That being said, you're welcome to share pet bios in the CS adoptables board!
Burrito Bunny wrote:To add, many people do not want bios because most players have thousands of pets, which renders bios very hard to make for the majority of the pets. Also, because this is a trading site, pets turn hands regularly, making bios an impractical thing that is probably going to be deleted.

So, in short, bios work best on sites where you very strategically keep a select number of pets, but not so much on CS where pets are practically currency.

Thank you both. That actually just came to mind, considering the pets here don't have a limit. I should've thought this through. :lol:
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me