Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Postby trafalgar » Sat May 18, 2024 8:53 am

[8/10]
I think he looks very cute, and I like his role in the story, his appearance fits very very well!!! I really enjoy his outfits too (especially his doctor one... it contrasts with his design wonderfully), and his scars/eyepatch/tattoo(?) also add a very nice nuance to his character. I'm also very biased because I am a big fan of split designs like these :3
The only reason I give him an 8 is because of how dark his design gets (this might just be my screen, but even with full brightness I have to strain my eyes to see the darker parts of his design, I can barely see the eyepatch and tattoo/marking on his right arm), but then again I suppose it also works to his advantage, gives him some sort of "edge" beyond just being a helpful dad.
i also greatly love the idea of this insanely fluffy cat swimming... immaculate

Ummm Katsu, my BNHA sona that I just redesigned after sitting and collecting dust since 2018 because. because. he's endearing to me
everything by me
Mute silences anyone whose voice he can remember, so it isn't range-dependent, per se, but if he doesn't remember their voice well enough it won't work if he can't hear them then and there (hence the voice recorders/headphones on his hero costume). He'll still be able to hear whoever he's silenced in his head, though with anyone that isn't Mic this is just a whisper at worst (but as he fine tunes his quirk it's a pure silence all around) He could also sap someone's energy but only if he could see them, I don't know if I'll keep this though...
Can work up to fully silencing everything around him, and can also use this on himself - including his footsteps etc etc

I'm reworking his lore so there isn't a lot to him right now. Admires Present Mic (largely because he's basically the exact opposite of himself) and his goal is to one day be able to fully silence him while Mic is using his quirk to its fullest power.
Here's all his old info for just some slight flavouring, and here's his old ref also for... comparison I guess.

I'm not really sold on his new hero costume. Realistically he'd want it to be a fursuit but there's no way they'd let him do that. I am just bad at designing outfits so...... would love some pointers....
dirk/law | he/it | tired "adult"

art shop
rest easy, Techno

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
trafalgar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups