☆SOURBON RAPTORS - Artist Search [OPEN]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ☆SOURBON RAPTORS - Artist Search [OPEN]

Postby Monotoad » Sun May 12, 2024 4:53 pm

I'd like to apply as an artist! [SOURBONS]
User + ID: Monotoad + 1087795
Example SRBs:
Do you have previous experience as an artist for an UMA? I do not, I've been planning on making one myself though
Have you read and do you agree with the artist rules? Yes
what, were you expecting a real signature?
i'll make an actual one eventually :]

i'm new to cs!
my birthday is december 21st, i'd like to collect pets with that adoption date :)
i make art! (revamping carrd rn)
^ my wermz archive!

Monotoad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmUniverse » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:37 pm

I'd like to apply as an artist! [ITEMS]
User + ID: IAmUniverse 1079183
Example Items:
Image Walker
Image Plague Mask
Image Recolorable Egg
Image Recolorable Egg example
Image Recolorable bracelet example 1
Image Recolorable bracelet example 2
Do you have previous experience as an artist for an UMA? yep! i am artist and owner of Leaf Rabbits and am an artist in Halomorphs, i have made items for both species as well
Have you read and do you agree with the artist rules? yes
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table ❤️
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlad » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:16 pm

I'd like to apply as a Moderator!
User + ID: ghostlad 955149
Do you have previous experience as a Moderator? yes! I am a moderator for both meesks and acionyx, as well as rafficorns which is just starting up! I am also the co-owner of my UMA and I take care of all the moderator stuff + rolling dailies and actively setting up and interacting with our discord!
Have you read and do you agree with the rules? yes!
Do you understand that you must impose the rules equally, regardless of your relationship status with people? yes!
As a Moderator, you will be asked to help people around the server and forums and with species questions, could you do that? yes!
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? yes!
wip!
ghostlad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:25 pm

I'd like to apply as an Archivist!
User + ID: werepickle - 1007636
Do you have previous experience as an Archivist? I am a current archivist for Tordens.
Have you read and do you agree with the rules? yes
Do you have experience using Google Sheets and/or Trello? i am experienced using google sheets but haven’t used trello before but I am happy to learn ^^
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grimsby » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:29 pm

User + ID:Grimsby 1081045
Do you have previous experience as a Moderator? I Moderator in multiple discord servers, and im know for being a great mod
Have you read and do you agree with the rules? Yes, and i agree
Do you understand that you must impose the rules equally, regardless of your relationship status with people? I do, I've never let anyone get away with stuff not even friends or fellow mods
As a Moderator, you will be asked to help people around the server and forums and with species questions, could you do that? Definitely! I know the server well and know my way around the forums very well
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? Yes, I co own a server so i have lots of experience taking control when needed

I'd like to apply as an Archivist!
User + ID:Grimsby 1081045
Do you have previous experience as an Archivist? Besides archiving my own wermz and sbr no
Have you read and do you agree with the rules?Yes and i agree
Do you have experience using Google Sheets and/or Trello? Ive used Google sheets in the past for school assignments, id just need a little refresher and id be good to go!
Grimsby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:35 pm

User + ID: ItsAsher0 1064384
Do you have previous experience as a Moderator? yes! I used to moderate hellhorses and pipteryx, to my both went inactive/ right now I moderate meesks, Ey'La Dobren, a warrior cats rpg and several non CS related servers which I can gladly thoroughly explain. I'm also starting my own uma soon.
Have you read and do you agree with the rules? Yes.
Do you understand that you must impose the rules equally, regardless of your relationship status with people? Yes. I take my job seriously, and I'm quick to take action, even if it is a close friend of mine.
As a Moderator, you will be asked to help people around the server and forums and with species questions, could you do that? of course.
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? Absolutely. I stay up pretty late, being on discord a lot when other staff members arent in a few of my servers and I keep watch on my own normally. I have lots of experience moderating the situation, also knowing I am considerably active various times a day for long periods of time.
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups