Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

wŏàini ♥ by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

wŏàini ♥

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun May 12, 2024 2:43 pm

guys i swear to god my friends are so sweet. i was so tired the other day so i was laying in my friend's lap and she started singing lullabies to me in chinese and calling me her baby and stroking my hair 😭😭😭😭💖💖💖 she's so freaking silly and sweet i love her so much. we always say "wŏàini" "wŏyĕ àini" ("i love you", "i love you too") and it's so cute ?!?? i'm not sure if i got the characters right here since i've only ever heard spoken mandarin so sorry if they say something else funny xD i tried my best i swear. i just absolutely love my friend so much she's just a dear. i coloured this in yellow because it symbolises friendship and i like the warmth it gives it :)
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wŏàini ♥

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun May 12, 2024 3:38 pm

I wish I had a friend like that lol I’m the “mom” of my group… and the random starter of chaos, but we don’t talk about that.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wŏàini ♥

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun May 12, 2024 4:45 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:I wish I had a friend like that lol I’m the “mom” of my group… and the random starter of chaos, but we don’t talk about that.

you totally deserve a mom friend yourself hawkie <3 i'm 100% like that too but i have different friends i act differently with, it really changes depending on the situation! and i can totally see that xD or... i'll pretend i can't haha /lh
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me