The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Look over their forms first & vote for deputy, TIEBREAKER POLL

Fernstep (form on page 3)
73%
Albinoleap (form on page 3)
27%

Total votes : 11

magpiefeather

Postby Catfrog » Tue May 07, 2024 5:40 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝙼 𝙰 𝙶 𝙿 𝙸 𝙴 𝙵 𝙴 𝙰 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚁
    ───────

Current Name : Magpiefeather

Family : Wolftail (half-brother), deceased parents, open for family
    Mate : N/A
    Crush : N/A

───────

Appearance : A fluffy, thick-furred black and white she-cat with green eyes.

Personality : Magpiefeather is a cat with a passion for everything she does. Even if she only does that thing for a short while, she gives it her all. She can be strong-willed, and sometimes headstrong. Although she is those things, she's also dependable, and not judgmental of others. She tends to feel strongly about things, one way or another, as she doesn't like dwelling on things. It's simply not worth her time. She's a busy warrior, after all! So many things to do, so little time.

History : Magpiefeather was born an only kit, and stayed that way for moons. Rather than being a cherished only kit, Magpiefeather was a disappointment to her parents. Despite excelling in her training, and growing into a skilled warrior, she could never seem to please them. Her father eventually left her mother for another she-cat, and had Magpiefeather's half-siblings. Seeing his father dote over them, she tried to be angry at the kits, but couldn't, as it felt a little ridiculous to have a feud with newborns. Instead, she decided to become close with them, and came to appreciate them.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nightstep

Postby Catfrog » Tue May 07, 2024 5:40 pm

𝙽 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿
    ───────

Current Name : Nightstar
    Past Names : Nightkit, Nightpaw, Nightstep
    Desired Rank : Content

Family : Open for siblings and everything else
    Mate : N/A (open)
    Crush : N/A (open)
    Offspring : N/A (open?)
    Image Credit : Source

───────

Appearance : A fluffy black tom with light green eyes. His fur makes him appear larger than he is.

Personality : Nightstar is observant of others, and is critical in his observations. He's firm in his decisions and morals. At times he seems cold, due to his quiet nature, but he's never too unkind. He's always got something on his mind. He will raise his voice at times, but is rarely truly angry. As a mentor, he is stern, and apprentices don't usually like him. He doesn't seem to have any time for fun, but in the end his apprentices learn. At over 80 moons old, some cats say he should relax. Nightstar disagrees, and says the day he relaxes will be the day he dies. He's a workaholic, and is always pushing past his limits. In secret, he is an sensitive cat with a lot of love hidden within him. Unfortunately, he isn't sure how to express it.

History : Nightstar was born to two senior warriors alongside four littermates. With so many siblings, he has always gone above and beyond in trying to prove himself. He excelled in his training as an apprentice, but was never close to his siblings, who lagged behind. He was a stuck-up apprentice, and only matured around 10 moons into warriorhood, becoming the cat he is currently. At twenty-two moons old, he got his first apprentice, and trained them diligently. Although back then, he was a much more lenient mentor. He was named deputy at only thirty-six moons old, but that was well over forty moons ago. He stayed as deputy for moons until the unfortunate passing of his predecessor. For thirty moons, he has been the leader of Moonclan. He tries not to let it get to him, but he admits it can be difficult. But in the end, it's all worth it. He hopes to lead for many moons to come.
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon May 13, 2024 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foxpaw

Postby Catfrog » Tue May 07, 2024 5:41 pm

𝙵 𝙾 𝚇 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
    ───────

Current Name : Foxpaw
    Desired Rank : Warrior!

Family : Rogue siblings/family, maybe open
    Mate : N/A
    Crush : N/A
    Image Credit : Source

───────

Appearance : A small ginger tabby she-cat with yellow eyes.

Personality : Foxpaw appears to be a playful she-cat that just goes with the flow. And she is exactly that! Although she has the potential to be cunning, and is actually decently smart, she chooses not to be. She hopes that wherever life takes her will be a nice place. In her free time, Foxpaw basks in the sun, pulls pranks, and teases younger apprentices. Foxpaw can be a little wily at times, but it's all in good fun.

History : Foxpaw is the daughter of two rogues. As the runt of the litter, her parents thought her to be dead and dumped her on clan territory. Fortunately, Foxpaw turned out to be alive and was found by clan cats in the morning. She was raised by a queen whom she loves and considers her mother, but she sometime finds herself curious about her rogue family.
Last edited by Catfrog on Thu May 16, 2024 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 6:01 pm

Catfrog, all your characters are accepted! Also, Nightstep is a great potential leader, I could really see Crowgaze looking up to him/wanting his approval. We will wait for some more forms to come through before deciding a leader though. I am so excited!

Wonpil, I can't wait to see your finished forms!! But, take your time lol.

I will be finishing up my forms right now/tonight. I may tweak them, ages and stuff later but I will try to make them as specific as possible for now. Can't wait to talk relo's soon!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mantispaw

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 pm

name
Mantispaw | wing
sexuality
Pansexual
rank
Medicine Cat Apprentice
personality
Mantispaw is an observant cat who both pays attention and remembers smaller details others might not notice. He is a responsible and trustworthy cat, always known to keep his word. A hopeless romantic, Mantispaw finds himself getting jealous around cats in love. He knows being a Medicine Cat is his duty from Starclan, but he dreams of having a family.
appearance
Mantispaw is a smaller than average sleek, short furred-cat. He has light white/cream colored fur with darker seal brown bengal markings and dark seal brown tail tip. He has large round aqua blue eyes. reference
any kin
Leopardpaw is his (unknown) half brother
crush/mate
Open / Too Young
offspring
Too Young
history
Mantispaw, or at the time Mantis, was born a Loner. The runt of the litter, he was often left out in the games his siblings played and often stayed close to his mother, Mouse. She would tell him all kinds of stories, but his favorites were the ones from her life being part of a clan. To Mantis, a clan just seemed like a large family, and he loved that idea. Mantis’s father was a kittypet, turning Mouse away once he found out she was pregnant. So it had just been them and their mother for many moons. When Mantis was around 4 moons old, disaster struck.
The family was playing out near the tree they called home. Mantis would always stay the closest to the den, scared of the outside world. He watched as his siblings play fought, his mother giving them pointers in the shade. That’s when Mantis saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Within mere seconds, both kits had been clutched in the talons of a hawk. With a blood curdling yowl, Mouse took off after the hawk, leaping into the air but barely touching the tail feathers of the swift creature. However she didn’t give up, the she-cat followed the hawk, leaving a horrified Mantis behind. Mantis hid himself in the den, curled in a tight ball and waited. And waited. And waited. Mantis waited until his stomach couldn’t take it anymore. His mother wasn’t coming back. No one was. Hungry, scared and alone, Mantis left his family den. Not knowing how to hunt, the kit stumbled around helpless looking for food. That’s when the cats of Moonclan found him and took him in, raising him as their own.
other
Nope c:
Last edited by oceanz on Wed May 08, 2024 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── leafpaw.

Postby star star. » Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 pm

NAME. leafpaw AGE. ten moons GENDER. she-cat
CLAN. moonclan ORIENTATION. aroace
WARRIOR APPRENTICE.

───────────────

NAME MEANING.
xxx LEAF - she blended into the leaves when she was a kit and would often quiver like one when she was young, so her mother thought it was appropriate.
xxx PAW - currently an apprentice of moonclan
xxx STORM - future; comes from her personality: bold and brash, reckless and destructive, like a storm.

PERSONALITY. a little unsure of her place in moonclan. however, leafpaw is still a bright cat who has big dreams that can't be dampered by her impulsive tendencies. she can occasionally speak out of turn or without thinking, so she and crystalflare can be a rather disastrous duo whenever they're together. leafpaw is afraid of the past happening again in front of her eyes, so she struggles to make any real, meaningful, or deep connections with her clanmates. she'd rather hold them at an arm's length, even if it means most of her relationships are only surface-level, or being lonely without crystalflare around.

HISTORY. born as the elder twin 'leaf' to her little sister, song, and to her parents, spark and willow. the only memories she has of her father are stories her mother would tell her and her sister, as he had passed shortly after they were born. she, her mother, and song had moved further into the forest afterward. when she was a little over five moons, she found herself separated from her family due to a badger attack - willow was dead, and song was nowhere to be found. leaf, in fear, had fled the area and was unable to find her way back to her sister. a few days later, she stumbled upon moonclan territory and was found by crystalflare, who immediately took her under his wing. he'd pled his case and, thankfully, it had worked - leaf had become leafkit of moonclan, and later became an apprentice. leafpaw has done her best to prove herself worthy of being in the clan - even if she tends to act on impulse most of the time and isn't the best at following the rules word-for-word.

PLAYLIST.
001. do you want it all? - two door cinema club
002. hardest of hearts - florence + the machine
003. sasuke - jhariah
004. not strong enough - boygenius
FAMILY.
PARENTS. spark + willow [deceased]
SIBLINGS. song [sister; unknown]; crystalflare [adoptive brother]
CRUSH/MATE. none; not interested
KITS. none; not interested
Last edited by star star. on Tue May 07, 2024 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── crystalflare.

Postby star star. » Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 pm

NAME. crystalflare AGE. twenty-seven moons GENDER. tom
CLAN. moonclan ORIENTATION. biro aroace
WARRIOR.

───────────────

NAME MEANING.
xxx CRYSTAL - named after an old kit-hood friend of his mother's.
xxx FLARE - named, in part, after his intensity, but can also be a reference to his general personality.

PERSONALITY. while it may not immediately come across this way, crystalflare is an incredibly bright young tom - even if it takes him a moment to get something. he's one of those cats where, it may take a second for him to get it, but once something clicks it clicks. he can be rather stubborn and intense, which can cause him to become unstoppable (and a little scary) once he sets his mind to something. he also tends to be a bit impulsive - it's gotten better over the moons (as in, he can reign himself in better), but whenever he gets with someone on his wavelength it can become a bit of a disaster for everyone involved. he cares openly about everyone in the clan. unfortunately, crystalflare can come across as a tad aloof - typically it's never on purpose, and usually because he's just stuck in his own head, but he has been known to play dumb on the occasion. he's rather bad at holding a poker face though, so it's easy to tell when he's joking around.

HISTORY. crystalflare was born the only kit to his parents, jadeheart and rustclaw. he grew up like any other average clan cat - except maybe with slightly overbearing or overly-doting parents. his entire time as an apprentice, he was doing his best to learn how to stop being so brash and stubborn almost all the time. a moon after he became a warrior, he lost his mother due to a nasty bought of greencouch that had come out of practically nowhere. when he was twenty-two moons old, he was leading a border patrol and came across a loner kitten (then-leaf) on moonclan territory. after finding out what happened (and temporarily earning her trust, somehow), he had left another warrior in charge of the patrol and marched back to moonclan's leader and wrestled his way into letting leaf become a member of the clan. a moon after leafpaw had joined the clan, crystalflare lost his father as well.

PLAYLIST.
001. song i believe in - vian izak, davide rossi
002. leaving london - fin
003. xxx
004. xxx
FAMILY.
PARENTS. jadeheart + rustclaw [deceased]
SIBLINGS. leafpaw [adoptive sister]
CRUSH/MATE. none; open
KITS. none
Last edited by star star. on Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── song.

Postby star star. » Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 pm

NAME. song AGE. ten moons GENDER. she-cat (she/they)
CLAN. none ORIENTATION. demirose lesbian
LONER/ROGUE.

───────────────

NAME MEANING.
xxx SONG - named for her habit as a kit: sounding like a chittering bird. she was almost named bird as a result of this.

PERSONALITY. on the outside, song is a bit of an unserious cat who holds a mean grudge. she hides under a massive layer of false confidence and bravado, and can be a bit loud and blunt, and quick to anger and faster to react and lash out. she's pretty cagey about her past and can get flighty/fidgety whenever someone looks at her for too long or tries to pry too deeply. she’s also rather restless and constantly on the move, disliking sitting still or not doing anything for too long. whenever she’s stressed out or nervous, they can get chatty in an effort to move the subject away from whatever the current topic is. song has pretty major abandonment issues and is desperate to foster some sort of relationship with someone despite being afraid they'll be left behind again.

teeters a bit between the description of loner and rogue due to their mildly hostile nature.

HISTORY. song was born the second kit to her parents. she only learned of her father, spark, through stories her mother would tell her sister and her, and was very, very close with her sister, leaf. when she was a little over five moons old, she was separated from willow and leaf during a badger attack. when it had ended, her mother was dead, and her sister was nowhere to be found. song had hidden underground, and when they had emerged, they couldn't find leaf anywhere. they don't know whether or not their sister is dead or alive, and is a little afraid of the answer - if she's still alive, why couldn't they find each other? did leaf not care enough to look for her? ever since, she's wandered about the territories around the clans, trying to stay hidden and finding ways to survive. she got too close to sunclan one time, and barely managed to escape before she was spotted by a border patrol. as of recent, she's been hovering near the outskirts of moonclan territory, in the border between the vast expanse of water and the edge of the forest. so far, she's been able to avoid patrols.

PLAYLIST.
001. second child, restless child - the oh hellos
002. i know the end - phoebe bridgers
003. new perspective - noah kahan
004. invisible - duran duran
FAMILY.
PARENTS. spark + willow [deceased]
SIBLINGS. leaf [sister; unknown]
CRUSH/MATE. none; open
KITS. none; not interested
Last edited by star star. on Wed May 08, 2024 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Redmoon

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 6:13 pm

name
Redmoon
sexuality
Questioning / Leaning bisexual
rank
Warrior
personality
Redmoon is a shy and cautious cat, preferring to keep to herself. although she does enjoy having conversations with like-minded cats. she’s quiet and soft spoken, often having to repeat herself in conversations. Redmoon is a people pleaser, willing to go to almost any length to make her fellow clan mates happy.
appearance
Redmoon is a semi-fluffy red brown cat with a feathery tail. She has dark brown markings on the top of her tail and her forehead. She has round yellow green eyes. reference
any kin
None
crush/mate
Open to both
offspring
None but would like some
history
Redmoon was originally a kittypet, bought as a purebred. Her shy, cautious demeanor made her unideal for showing; making her owners resent her. She was left behind during a move, unknown whether on purpose or not, and was abandoned. After a while of wandering aimlessly through the forest, she was found by Moonclan.
other
Nope!
Last edited by oceanz on Tue May 07, 2024 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawkeye

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 6:15 pm

name
Hawkeye
sexuality
Heterosexual
rank
Warrior
personality
Hawkeye is a bubbly and outspoken tom - not afraid to speak his mind. Impulsive, Hawkeye is never one to say no to a challenge. He’s an “act now think later” kind of cat, even though this will often times get him in trouble. He has a soft spot for the younger generations and tends to go easier on the apprentices then he does his fellow warriors.
appearance
Hawkeye is a semi-fluffy brown cat with darker brown/black marbling and a stubbed tail. He has slightly rounded ears and pale yellow eyes.
reference
any kin
None
crush/mate
Open to both
offspring
None
history
Born and raised in the clan, Hawkeye doesn’t have much a history. His mother, Rosethistle, unfortunately passed during birth and his father, Owlheart, left the clan of heartbreak shortly after.
other
fixed & finished! excited to rp with everyone c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me