the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Vinasuthi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm

I am rewatching mlp :3 and my faves is Discord and Fluttershy, Fluttershy has been my favorite since I was a child and Discord is just such a fun character

^ go go go!! Obsess over that alien and the funky guy who wants to prove he is indeed an alien!! That is very slay!!
> augh went to school like an hour earlier than I should have I could have slept better today qq
v stealing the question from above, fav character from the last show you watched?
FREE πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡© πŸ‡¨πŸ‡© Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏡 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:10 pm

Norm from the fallout tv show. he may not actually be counted as the fourth protagonist BUT HE IS TO ME ohh my god i just think rulebreaking smart/curious characters are really interesting especially this guy in the way hes written. discover those mysteries boy. also short king bonus i love seeing other short guys in fiction especially when theyre cool as hell

^ could have slept for longer today... hoping you can get in some extra rest in soon // Rewatching mlp omg that sounds fun... ive been considering that too fluttershy is so cool
> redecorating my sketchbook with fun stickers tonight
v any strong thoughts or opinions you hold towards a favourite thing? show/game/hobby/etc

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:19 am

i've been playing baldur's gate 3 so: (SPOILERS if you want to play the game; highlight to reveal)
<< astarion ascenders literally did not listen to his story at ALL. not in the slightest. or they did and they don't care enough about it. astarion was made as a test for the player and all of those people failed it ;-; it's about more than his physical appearance guys. he's such an incredibly written character from what i've seen so far (after his scene in the graveyard where he thanks the player for everything they've done for him) and i also just LOVE neil newbon. he plays astarion so flawlessly and really deeply cares about the message behind the face. i love them both so much dude. >>

end of spoliers, but another one (no spoilers!): i really like karlach she's awesome. 10/10 2nd goofiest companion after gale (he gets the yapper award)

^ redecorating their sketchbook! i love stickers. i hope it brings you joy <3
> thinking about the above spoiler but also i've been remaking my BG3 character's playlist - guys. dust bowl by ethel cain? so good guys.
v what's your favorite song right now?
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…iβ˜…
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comfypxl » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:06 am

my favorite song right now is probably "you got it" by vedo! one of the lyrics is actually in my signature lol. it's a really good song for us girlies when we need someone to hype us up and find motivation to keep up the work we're putting into ourselves.

^ i'm so jealous of your dedication to making playlists! i can barely make ones for myself lol. it shows your passion for your character though and i love that <33
> i've been meal prepping acai bowls for work and they are literally a heaven sent. i've never ate so much fruit in my life, not to mention you can add protein powder and greek yogurt?! AND PEANUT BUTTER MAKES IT TASTES SO MUCH BETTER ;w; i'm eating one right now and just had to mention it.
v do you have a comfort water bottle? like, you take it everywhere with you and NEED to keep it filled? what kind of water bottle is it? have you decorated it?
    dagny β˜€οΈŽ she/her β˜€οΈŽ adult
    β•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Ό
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

β•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Όβ•Ό
    game β˜€οΈŽ pfp β˜€οΈŽ trade β˜€οΈŽ art
comfypxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:35 am

i dont but i do have a favorite water bottle LOL. its just a yellow hydroflask my friend gave it to me. no idea where he got it from because theyre kinda expensive but ill take it

^ ive never had an acai bowl but it sounds like a really good food option for me!! i have a hard time eating large portions of food so im always looking for easy ways to get in some healthy proteins and fats
> going to psychiatry today weeee wish i were taking a nap instead though. that would be nice.
v do you write characters? tell me about one of your favorites! if you don't, tell me about your favorite character from a show :o)
it/he/she ⚒ adult
hi whats up song
...Image.Image.Image
coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:38 am

i love you thank you for this question i am going to yap here in a second
i've been making dnd characters nonstop because it's insanely fun to do SO here are my favs!!
nem (nemesis), oathbreaker (formerly oath of vengeance) paladin, zariel tiefling, neutral evil -- she literally spawned herself out of pure rage - her rage literally made her flesh - and she began seeking anyone and everyone that deserved to be smote on behalf of the deity she followed, hoar (deity of revenge). although, through her adventures with her campaign, she slowly discovered that she is stronger with the people that surround her, so in a moment of dialogue, she believed it's better for her and her party if she is to let a character live another day than seek vengeance on the spot (which would kill her party). she became an oathbreaker out of care, something she didn't even understand until adventuring. she was changed through love!!!!!!!! i love her so much [generally characterized by her coldness and ruthlessness.. sometimes shows her care by helping you out in a tough combat situation]

eleosia, oath of redemption paladin (can you tell i love paladins), high elf, neutral good -- she comes from a soldier background, having being taken up by a higher order when she was very young and was taught to be a weapon. she took an oath because she felt she had to via pressure. she fought in a war and was scarred both physically and emotionally from it (lost sight in her eye, has a nasty burn scar across her face now). she is still sworn to duty in her city, although the war has been fought and won so she has a bit more freedom than she normally would... she doesn't even want to be a paladin anymore. she is quite tired. she still uses herself as a physical shield, though, as she feels it is all she is good for. she didn't have the space to really figure herself out when she was in active duty. she is haunted by the war she fought and generally strives to protect even though she wishes she could be the one that is protected instead. [generally characterized by her "sacrificial lamb" attitude + her way of always seeing the good in others]

hennessy finch, rogue, tiefling, chaotic good -- my first ever dnd character!! she comes from a troubled childhood in a city that hated her people. she grew up as (basically) an orphan, although her father was still living, he disowned her because he was a royal half-elf that didn't want his relationship with a tiefling to be known. hennessy learned the ways of criminals and lived on her own for a very long time, although, she just wanted to be free from the city that betrayed her. she noticed rangers coming in from out of town at local taverns every now and again and has wanted to be one of them since. when she reached the age of 20, she finally decided she would leave this city for good - stole a horse, named it Finch - and went off, seeking to start anew. her party worries about her at times because she will just seemingly "disappear", but she comes back because she has no idea what she's doing. she needs her party but doesn't really want them to know that. [generally characterized by her sarcasm, spite, and very fake southern drawl]

THANKS FOR LETTING ME RAMBLE <3

^ have a good great time!! i also wish i was napping , always,
> i love my dnd characters. i love them so much
v same question as above because i love it
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…iβ˜…
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viβ€Ž β€Ž » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:58 am

i do write characters but they're not fleshed out enough for me to write a lot about them lol. i'd say my favorite character rn is tracer from overwatch. she's so interesting, she used to be a pilot but got lost in time and now she's always on the verge of being lost in time again. also her kit in overwatch is SUPER fun to play with i just love her!! her voice actor did such a great job characterizing her as bubbly, energetic, and super determined. i love her
      ^ loves their dnd characters :))
      > my math final is this thursday and i have not studied..
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine ⋆ she/her ⋆ bisexual ⋆ henley enthusiast
viβ€Ž β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invertebrea » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:06 pm

I am doing pretty well! I'm looking forward to my summer courses, and the weather warming up enough that I can swim in the ocean!
^ Math was my least favourite course. I am sure you will do okay though, and then it will be over! You have a few days left to study. I believe in you!!
> i am doing my taxes last-minute and i hate it.
v have you ever seen a ghost or had a supernatural experience? if not, tell me about a cool myth or urban legend you know!

~ she/her ~ swamp creature ~ semi-aquatic ~

ask me about my obsession with invertebrates

~ spider owner ~ scorpion owner ~ isopod owner

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
invertebrea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 pm

yes. in sixth grade my friend & i were upstairs at my place and the lights just suddenly went out while we were playing/talking and he swears he heard whispering in his ear. we just looked at each other and ran back downstairs. between fifth and tenth(?) grade i was at his place & was walking with him to his room and swear that i saw what looked like the frozen image of someone walking. like i had to do a doubletake and genuinely for a moment thought it was a ghost.
    my coworker also had an experience recently. said he saw someone on the side of the road near a cemetery (he was driving around 3am for ubereats) without a face & was doing the hitchhiker sign. like he said her face was blurred out but he could see everything else and he just noped out of there. smart man.

^ ew. good luck with taxes. i hope your summer courses go well :)
    > im so tired but i got some clothes today including a dress that was originally like $248 for $41. is it a size too small around my chest yes am i gonna wear it anyway YES?? this is so exciting it's so pretty i'm gonna have so many fun photoshoots with it. also got a film camera that works underwater (it's literally just inside a case) so i'm excited. gonna have to see where i left my 35mm film.
    v what's something you bought for yourself recently that you're super excited about?
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β”Œ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ┐
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

β”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx β”˜
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed May 01, 2024 6:40 am

Endless ocean luminous preorder!!!!! I am so so so excited, I loved this game as a kid and had almost given up hope that there would be another game in the series so when I saw the announcement I bought it so fast! I am very excited to play it :)

^thats so cool!! And wow, what a steal! :D
>currently preparing for midterms while all my friends prepare for finals, blegh.
V what is your favorite season and why?

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me