πš‚ 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙰, discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

aaron

Postby deco. » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm

x𝑂 x x𝐻 x x ,x x 𝐿 x x 𝑂 x x 𝑉 x x 𝐸 x x 𝑅
・aaron is a pretty laid-back and chill guy not a
・whole lot gets on his nerves. despite that he i
・s fairly self conscious of himself and is his ow
・worst critic he is a bit of a perfectionist when
・it comes to his work as a photographer espec
・ially during the editing phase, he never know
・s how he would enjoy the final product. in bi
・g crowds he is fairly quiet, he is more of a lis
・tener than a sharer. in smaller groups he doe
・sn't mind contributing to the conversation. a
・aron is definitely a morning person, he enjoy
・s the vibe of a dewy morning and the sunrise
・he also is an enjoyer of winter! the holiday s
・eason is definitely one of his favourite times.

. .Image
x xπ‘Œ x x 𝑂 x x π‘ˆ x x x 𝑇 x x 𝑂 x x𝐿 x x 𝐷 x x
Image . . . . Image
x 𝑀 x x 𝐸 x x 𝐼 x x π‘Šx x 𝑂x x π‘ˆx x 𝐿 x 𝐷
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
name x x x x x x x x x x x x x x aaron alcan
age x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x thirty-one
height x x x x x x x x x x x x x x6'0
animal x x x x x x x x x x x x x mongoose
sexuality x x x x x x x x x x x x bisexual
occupation x x x x x x x x x x xphotographer
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
gonna fill this in.... possibly lol
Last edited by deco. on Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rudy DuPont

Postby intruxx » Sun May 26, 2024 1:11 am

[ [ [ [ gertrude "rudy" clemence dupont ] ] ] ]
arctic fox shifter
──────────────────
[rudy] [she/her] [thirty] [inuk & coast salish] [bisexual]
iron, cigarettes, dry shampoo, sweet tobacco pomade, cat food.
──────────────────
5’7, 220 pounds, midsize, sturdy, muscular, broad-shouldered.
cool, beige skin covered in pockmarks. occasional mole. downturned mouth. small and far-spaced eyes that crinkle persuasively when she squints. they are black; her hair was, too. when she lets it down, you can see it’s midlength, wavy, and brittle from many rounds of bleach. she is bottle blonde with an orange halo of strands around her pitch roots like she’d been palmed by some hot-handed angel. she wears a plain silver hoop in her nostril and no other jewelry. rudy pencils in her eyebrows only half the time. mostly wears dark, utilitarian workwear.
──────────────────

personality
rudy is driven, hard-working, and independent at the expense of companionship. to her, a good friendship is trading smokes on break and nodding goodbye at the end of the shift. she's got confidence without ego. okay, maybe a little ego. rudy is the world’s #1 advocate of tough love and self-reliance. she is good-humored and doesn't take herself too seriously. more than anything, she loves to laugh. she tends to come off too strong or abrasive. her absolute refusal to blunt her convictions for the convenience of others has gotten her into trouble before. she is more of a solutions-over-sympathy person when people bring her their issues. rudy does best with strict adherence to routine but has little desire to maintain a routine. she struggles with frequent gaps in memory and paranoia. historically, she has been a thrill-seeker and incredibly reckless at that, which is a trait she is trying to reign in. rudy has a fondness for rnb, horror movies, and ceramics. she is noted for being dependable regardless of the circumstance. she’s the tack that holds down all the tickets during dinner rush. she’s a spear. she comes up with game every time. most importantly, she's a great dancer.

──────────────────
history
rudy comes from a long line of blue-collar workers, public transit riders, and most of all women with busy hands. she was one of the middling daughters among eight sisters born and raised in greenware, minnesota to a canadian father and american mother. despite her midwestern upbringing, her hometown had always known her and her sisters to be salt-scraped and coastal. after a failed stint as a real estate agent due to her terror of and refusal to ride in or drive a car, rudy forwent traditional college and instead pursued trade school. she built a decent life for herself: an apartment, a good factory job, a back alley full of feral cats to feed. she had a fiance, a baby; lost a baby, a fiance. none of which she discloses easily. after losing her family, she became apathetic and shifted for the first time in her mid-twenties. rudy spent a prolonged period of time shifted and almost catatonic-- unaware of her actions as a fox, presumably making a living for herself as any other woodland animal. this wasn't entirely unexpected, as her maternal grandmother and a few of her aunts were also shifters. she ended up a fair distance away from her hometown and decided that she wouldn't go back. instead, she hitchhiked to fox island, where she sought to start a new life. she now works third shift at an iron foundry as a machinist, which leaves a thin layer of gray grit in the pores of most of her extremities that can't be scrubbed out and causes her to have an inverted schedule from most of the other members of the household.

──────────────────
Last edited by intruxx on Sun May 26, 2024 8:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
intruxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rudy dupont

Postby intruxx » Sun May 26, 2024 1:11 am

relationships res
intruxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JD WASHBURN

Postby intruxx » Tue May 28, 2024 8:16 am

[ [ [ [ JD WASHBURN ] ] ] ]
cedar waxwing shifter. musician. hustler.
──────────────────
[JD] [any pronouns] [thirty-three] [white american] [lesbian]
cotton, dryer sheets, leather, saddle soap, mink oil, starched denim.
──────────────────
5’4, 130 pounds, lean, athletic, agile, androgynous.
JD is a mostly recovered emo with a smattering of halloween-themed tattoos mostly themed around flaming skulls, pumpkins, fearsome creatures, etc. his hair is thick, dark brown, and usually gelled back against his skull. you won't even find JD without at least one leather article of clothing on at any time. shoes, jackets, vests, pants, wallets, gloves, belts, suspenders; you name it, she's got it. they have several piercings per ear and a plain barbell with silver spike ends in their left eyebrow. though subtle, if watched for long enough, an observer can see that JD walks with a slight limp, favoring his right leg.
──────────────────
skilled trumpet player. likes women's basketball for the plot. had a myspace account as a teenager but hasn't touched the internet since. JD is quietly debonair and adroit in all that she pursues. he's subtle, perceptive, and always earnest. however, JD is borderline incapable of commitment and it's only a matter of time before they flake on whatever new pursuit catches their interest. a close-up magician and street performance artist by trade, JD thinks that most human interaction can be boiled down to a complicated kind of negotiation between two people's desires. therefore, it's always good to hold your cards close to your chest. she's often self-serving and doesn't know what it means to belong somewhere or to have obligations to anyone other than herself. past the outward charm, JD is inexperienced with maintaining long-lasting relationships and tends to be quite awkward once out of the street and behind closed doors. these issues have only been cemented as they've matured.
──────────────────
exactly where JD comes from is a mystery to most. what they tell those who ask varies, but the details that stay the same are these: has or maybe had a younger sister. whole family is full of bird shifters, including a canary shifter grandfather who worked in a mine. grew up poor. traveled a lot. met a lot of people, got to know a lot of people, but gained few real friends. learned card tricks from a professional mime in Vegas at sixteen years old. almost joined the circus. owns a very, very large top hat.
throughout their life, JD's status as a shifter has planted a seed of discordance and alienation in their mind. she became aware of her abilities at a very young age. after leaving his family, he never knowingly ran into another shifter and the urge to shift laid dormant within him for many years. JD hoped that coming to the island will finally give her somewhere to stay for good.

Last edited by intruxx on Tue May 28, 2024 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
intruxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JD WASHBURN

Postby intruxx » Tue May 28, 2024 8:16 am

relationship res
intruxx