★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

REEFCLAN 003

Postby epilogue » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:22 am

Number of Cats: 003 | Next Starclan Visit: Next | Pebbles: 030 | Mod: Chaotic | Servings: 2 servings

Prey & Herbs wrote:The clan consumes no prey
The clan consumes no herbs

Actions wrote: Coralwave and Shellwing join the clan!
Cavernstar and Coralwave goes on a hunting patrol
Shellwing goes on a border patrol.

Writing wrote:n/a for now (

Notes wrote:★ Thank you for reminding me! Ages should be up to date now.

Credits wrote:1001fonts

Leader:
          Cavernstar | 32 moons | male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Coralwave | 30 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Shellwing | 23 moons | female |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Songbirds | x0 | 1 servings
    Snake | x0 | 1 servings
    Seagull | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters - 00 [Starter]

Postby Corinnander » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:15 pm

Credit

THE UTMOST RULES
I. TO JOIN THE SANCTUM IS TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE MIRE.
II. TO HARM THE MIRE IS TO SIN.
III. YOUR LIFE IS THREADED WITH YOUR MOREMATES, TO COMMIT A CRIME IS TO ACCEPT AN EQUIVALENT FATE.
IV. EAT HEARTILY, JOYOUSLY, AND VICIOUSLY.
V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.
VI. ALWAYS TRUST THE WICK.

RANKS

The leadership role is taken over by a 7-lived leader (6 extra, they keep their first) called the Devouring Mouth. All leaders have the honorific of [Name]-Eater. A council member elected to be the Devouring Mouth must be trained in Fasting before earning the position, if they fail they will be succeeded by the second choice.
The Council is a group of four cats acting as advisors and organizers for the Sanctum. This role replaces deputy. To become a member, one must have served as a Draught, Deacon, or Dignitary for 12 months and experienced hardship once. Tempers are not permitted to be on the Council.

Temper: A medicinal healer. Many are atheistic and this is seen as the only acceptable form. THE MIRE often has a unique relationship with them. They are trained in: Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
Draughts: Warrior subclass, the hunters. Vicious and bold and known to take on typical cat predators, they are in charge of keeping the Sanctum alive. Food is highly valued and divine. They are trained in: Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
Deaconry: Warrior subclass, the guardians and theologians of the Sanctum. Two are always awake at a time all hours of the day and night, depending on their aptitude. Most never leave the Sanctum walls in their lives. They are trained in: Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
Dignitaries: Sanctum merchants. They manage trade between their own and all others, which includes the occasional non-cat. They are trained in: Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History
Apprentices are known as Demi-Draughts, Demi-Deacons, and Demi-Dignitaries. Their names are preceded by this title.

HOME

The Sanctum is an abandoned Eastern Orthodox church that was shut down due to structural failures and a lack of money to fix it. While it stays standing, it now has a reputation of becoming a house for demons among the humans, many of which believe the cats residing there are demons in disguise. The cats themselves are aware of bizarre presences, hence the Deaconry. On occasion, the number of moremates dwindles, such as now, and they are particularly vulnerable to such threats.

The church is set in a tundra at the edge of a sparse taiga, surrounded by a very rural town. Even in summer, there is snow.

FAITH

THE MIRE is a thick, tar-ish substance in the font which once held holy water. If removed, IT refills the font. THE MIRE is flammable, though never loses fuel (or if IT does, the fuel replenishes). THE MIRE is known to have eaten cats before, though whether they broke the Seven Utmost Rules or not is unknown. What is known is that the Seven Utmost Rules keeps most cats safe. THE MIRE also provides blessings of a kind, protecting the Sanctum and harming those who attack ITS most beloved followers. There are two fires that must be maintained all hours of the day, these are maintained by the Deacons and are the main communication pathway for THE MIRE. It's thought that when one passes, their soul becomes a part of THE MIRE.

The First Fire-Eater is the legendary founder of the Sanctum. She was born a stray in town, the only cat, and considered a pest. The story goes that she was trapped in a cruel sticky trap and ate all of the glue in a desperate attempt to escape. After doing so, she could not open her mouth, and it's said she returned to the home of human who trapped her and killed her in a rage. THE MIRE found her a valuable and dignified soul and bestowed upon her the knowledge of fire. She ate it, releasing her mouth, and becoming partly divine. The First Fire-Eater began accumulating moremates until her passing by the claws of KIBE.

KIBE is a giant blue tiger made from snow. It's said his voice creates storms and his presence brings winter. KIBE is in violent opposition to THE MIRE and wants to eat IT.

THE DIVINE FOODS
Many moremates die as they pride themselves on exclusively eating predatory animals.

Shrike : x1 serving
White Fox : x1 serving
Small Stray Dog : x2 serving
Black Eagle : x2 serving
Young Wolf : x3 serving
Young Badger : x3 serving

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE!

KIBE : BRIGHT COLOR WARNING
Credit
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kat's Replies • I.IV.MMXXIV | 01.04.2024

Postby Katrione » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:53 am

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

greenleaf -- the territories are in full bloom during the hottest time of the year. prey is bountiful during this time of the year, and herbs can be found in abundance. kittings will be handled smoothly, and cats are still around who might be in need of a new home. however, predators are also fond of the warm weather, and cats who overwork themselves may find themselves suffering from dehydration and exhaustion.
    [ weather descriptor - eagle ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• if you would like to join our discord, please pm katrione or one of the mods for an invite link.

• a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

• all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
pineclan -- lr: 07-16-2022
swiftclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
forestclan -- lr: 10-11-2022
gustclan -- lr: 12-29-2020
spruceclan -- lr: 01-29-2023
    ───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
    wheatclan -- lr: 07-06-2023
    outback runners -- lr: 11-02-2023
    twilightclan -- lr: 09-15-2023
───────── ( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
pocketclan -- lr: 03-05-2023
weyrcats -- lr: today

chaotic creativity wrote:
c

⛰ welcomes : ⛰
— coconut

⛰ border patrols : ⛰
— hum, night, thistle, blue, river, & branch
— dune, cerulean, glass, atoll, sprig, & flicker

⛰ hunting patrols : ⛰
— storm, splatter, mudslide, winter, stone, & petrichor
— moonglade, flare, freeze, ice, spring, & boulder

⛰ guards : ⛰
— berry, prickle, & bonfire

⛰ training : ⛰
— amaranth : fighting
— bismuth : fighting
— jacinth : injuries

⛰ families : ⛰
— thorn is kitting!
thurse (stud) is the sire
— meadow is kitting!
ragnarok (stud) is the sire

⛰ consumption : ⛰
— 5 small fish, 1 mouse

⛰ deaths : ⛰
— none this moon

⛰ foraging : ⛰
— magma & flurry
xxx— blizzard (guard)

⛰ healing : ⛰
— no healing events occur

⛰ requests : ⛰
— none

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Hum's patrol stumbled across a feisty mother. She deems the Clan cats as a threat almost immediately. By the time the patrol is able to calm her down and convince her they want to help her, she's given Hum a torn ear and left several scratches on River's nose. The injured pair share an exhausted look as the mother trots happily back to camp with them.
      ↳↳↳ While the patrol made their way back to camp, Sprig took a tumble down one of the steeper sections. The cat received a severe injury to his right eye. Sprig will need x1 broom, x1 cobweb and x1 stinging nettle, as well as three moons of rest. The Weyrhealers have very little hope on saving Sprig's eye.
      ↳↳↳ Storm's patrol caught x3 big fish
      ↳↳↳ Moonglade's patrol caught x3 squirrels
      ↳↳↳ Magma and Fuzzy gathered x1 heather, x1 elder leaves and x1 daisy leaves

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Bismuth learned the Fight skill! He can now take part in border patrols.
      ↳↳↳ Jacinth learned the Injuries skill!
      ↳↳↳ Amaranth sprained her paw during training and didn't learn a skill this moon.

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

KITTING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Thorn gave birth to one kit!
      ↳↳↳↳( one )
      ↳↳↳ Meadow gave birth to three kits!
      ↳↳↳↳( one ) ( two ) ( three )

DEATH RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ n/a

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the mother is: a longhair calico (mackerel in red) with blue eyes and a torn ear [ Geno: ll / XOXo / B- / D- / Mc- / C / WsWs ] They were colored by: Selkirks!
      ↳↳↳ The mother is due in two moons!
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Thorn's kit is: a shorthair fawn classic tabby lykoi [ Geno: LL / lyly / Rehr / bbl / Xo- / dd / dmdm / Aa / mcmc / bmbm / Ee / csc / wbwb / ww / Btbt / Pcpc / pdpd / Pepe / zzt ] They were colored by: Me!
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Meadow's first kit is: a chocolate braided torbie and white lykoi with a shortened, kinked tail [ Geno: LL / lyly / XOXo / bb1 / Dd / dmdm / AA / Mcmc / Bmbm / Ee / Cc / Wsw / Jbjb / Pepe / PcPc ] They were colored by: Selkirks!
      ↳↳↳ The written description for Meadow's second kit is: a mediumhair lilac caramel mackerel torbie and white point-albino with a lion stuffy [ Geno: Ll / Lyly / XOXo / bb1 / dd / Dmdm / AA / Mcmc / bmbm / EE / csc / Wsw / JbJb / Pepe / Pcpc ] They were colored by: Selkirks! [ Alt. Image ]
      ↳↳↳ The third kit will be dm'd to you when they're finished!
Corinnander wrote:
Credit

THE UTMOST RULES
III. YOUR LIFE IS THREADED WITH YOUR MOREMATES, TO COMMIT A CRIME IS TO ACCEPT AN EQUIVALENT FATE.
V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.

RANKS

The leadership role is taken over by a 7-lived leader (6 extra, they keep their first) called the Devouring Mouth. All leaders have the honorific of [Name]-Eater. A council member elected to be the Devouring Mouth must be trained in Fasting before earning the position, if they fail they will be succeeded by the second choice.
The Council is a group of four cats acting as advisors and organizers for the Sanctum. This role replaces deputy. To become a member, one must have served as a Draught, Deacon, or Dignitary for 12 months and experienced hardship once. Tempers are not permitted to be on the Council.

Temper: A medicinal healer. Many are atheistic and this is seen as the only acceptable form. THE MIRE often has a unique relationship with them. They are trained in: Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
Draughts: Warrior subclass, the hunters. Vicious and bold and known to take on typical cat predators, they are in charge of keeping the Sanctum alive. Food is highly valued and divine. They are trained in: Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
Deaconry: Warrior subclass, the guardians and theologians of the Sanctum. Two are always awake at a time all hours of the day and night, depending on their aptitude. Most never leave the Sanctum walls in their lives. They are trained in: Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
Dignitaries: Sanctum merchants. They manage trade between their own and all others, which includes the occasional non-cat. They are trained in: Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History
Apprentices are known as Demi-Draughts, Demi-Deacons, and Demi-Dignitaries. Their names are preceded by this title.

HOME

The Sanctum is an abandoned Eastern Orthodox church that was shut down due to structural failures and a lack of money to fix it. While it stays standing, it now has a reputation of becoming a house for demons among the humans, many of which believe the cats residing there are demons in disguise. The cats themselves are aware of bizarre presences, hence the Deaconry. On occasion, the number of moremates dwindles, such as now, and they are particularly vulnerable to such threats.

The church is set in a tundra at the edge of a sparse taiga, surrounded by a very rural town. Even in summer, there is snow.

FAITH

THE MIRE is a thick, tar-ish substance in the font which once held holy water. If removed, IT refills the font. THE MIRE is flammable, though never loses fuel (or if IT does, the fuel replenishes). THE MIRE is known to have eaten cats before, though whether they broke the Seven Utmost Rules or not is unknown. What is known is that the Seven Utmost Rules keeps most cats safe. THE MIRE also provides blessings of a kind, protecting the Sanctum and harming those who attack ITS most beloved followers. There are two fires that must be maintained all hours of the day, these are maintained by the Deacons and are the main communication pathway for THE MIRE. It's thought that when one passes, their soul becomes a part of THE MIRE.

The First Fire-Eater is the legendary founder of the Sanctum. She was born a stray in town, the only cat, and considered a pest. The story goes that she was trapped in a cruel sticky trap and ate all of the glue in a desperate attempt to escape. After doing so, she could not open her mouth, and it's said she returned to the home of human who trapped her and killed her in a rage. THE MIRE found her a valuable and dignified soul and bestowed upon her the knowledge of fire. She ate it, releasing her mouth, and becoming partly divine. The First Fire-Eater began accumulating moremates until her passing by the claws of KIBE.

KIBE is a giant blue tiger made from snow. It's said his voice creates storms and his presence brings winter. KIBE is in violent opposition to THE MIRE and wants to eat IT.

THE DIVINE FOODS
Many moremates die as they pride themselves on exclusively eating predatory animals.

Shrike : x1 serving
White Fox : x1 serving
Small Stray Dog : x2 serving
Black Eagle : x2 serving
Young Wolf : x3 serving
Young Badger : x3 serving

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE!

Credit

↳↳↳ The Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters has been founded!
      ↳↳↳ Your mod will be Chaotic!
      ↳↳↳↳ Your founder is a current work in progress!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

selkirks cac sub replies | 1/4/2024

Postby deimido » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:07 pm

▏ The current season is now greenleaf.
Clans;
Bilberryclan
Whiskered Away
The Support Group
CavernClan
The Arcats
Eventide
Streamclan
FeatherClan

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Please let me know via DMs if you have any questions or concerns.
All images used are obtained from F2U image sites or are created by CAC artists.
Genotypes will be provided for each new cat you receive.
DM me or another staff member for a link to the CAC Discord!
If I miss or skip anything, or you just have any questions/concerns,
feel free to DM me! If you have any cats you would like to spare from death/injury rolls,
please mark them for me!
WC Herb Guide, Last Reply Set

Frisco wrote:Whiskered Away

Patrolling (Shark); The patrol picked up the scent of a fox lurking in the area! They can attempt to drive it away through battle, poison it by stuffing x1 poison in a 2 or 3 serving size piece of prey, or risk leaving it alone.

Patrolling (Aristaeus); The patrol recruited an adult cat!
pheno & geno: mediumhaired ginger mackerel tabby with medium white and green eyes. | LL, XO-, Bb, DD, AA, McMc, Ccs, Wsw

Patrolling (Rainstorm); Rainstorm's patrol recruited an adult cat!
pheno & geno: black mackerel harlequin shorthair with green eyes and a bobtail. | LL, Xo-, BB, DD, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, WsWs, jbjb

Hunting (Nightfall); Nightfall's patrol caught +1 lizard and +1 small fish.

Hunting (Spacejam); Spacejam's patrol caught and gathered +1 scrap and +1 lizard.
Bisonsnarl and Ares teamed up together when a squirrel darted past them, chasing the bushy-tailed critter until it clambered up a tree and out of sight. Ares' weak eyesight didn't stop the tom in time from noticing that the squirrel vanished and crashed right into the tree trunk with enough force that it knocked a beehive down, stinging both cats fiercely until they finally buzzed away. | Bison & Ares require one moon of rest and x2 lavender each.

Hunting (Bacup); Bacup's patrol caught +1 small fish and +1 lizard.
Owlsong learned her lesson the hard way by sneaking a bite to eat before the hunt was over; the shrew she feasted on was poisoned, and left her feeling nauseous. The patrol was lucky to find a sylph in the area who had a herb on hand that would help her retch the poison from her system. | Requires x1 tormentil.

Gathering (Blackbird); Blackbird gathered +1 marigold, +1 elder leaves, +1 willow herb, and +2 rush.
Colliebone added +1 juniper berries.
Petshop's protection kept all three cats safe.

Assessments; Ashapaw passed her assessment! Whiskered Away celebrates the newly-named Asha.
Asha couldn't really bring herself to celebrate her success as a hollow sadness lodged itself deep in her chest, making it hard for her to enjoy much these days. She decided to bring it up to a sylph, wanting to become responsible for her mental health and well-being now that she was considered a young adult, and felt her chest lighten when she was met with understanding. | Requires x1 goatweed.

Training; Heartpaw, Gingerpaw, Patchpaw, Firepaw, Desmi, Northpaw, Rosepaw, Sonningpaw, Neptunepaw, Castorpaw, Calistopaw, and Poluxpaw learned a new skill this moon!
Gingerpaw's eyes were injured during her session, damaged by some prickly bush she couldn't avoid due to her small legs. | Requires x1 celandine and x1 chickweed.
Rosepaw could barely focus on his lesson as he silently dealt with the sudden tooth pain he developed, practically racing back to camp as soon as training was over to be treated for his toothache. | Requires x1 feverfew and x1 alder bark.
Sonningpaw confided in her mentor that she'd been feeling... depressed recently, and apologized if she wasn't focusing as much as she should've been during training. The knight quickly cut her off, saying she had nothing to apologize for and that they'd visit the sylph's den when they finished up here, wanting the best for their page's mental health. | Requires x1 honey.
Neptunepaw's first successful lesson also ended with his first visit to the sylph's den after some open wounds sparked a minor infection. | Requires x1 chervil and x1 coltsfoot.

Robinpaw failed to learn a skill this moon, but can try again next moon. Maybe it was for the best, she mused as she saw the very packed sylph den...

Families; Pupdog, Bedrock, and Snowflake are all expecting kits! Their litters are due in two moons.

Mod Notes; The 1st adult was custom drawn by @inky.
The 2nd adult was colored by @deimos, with lines by @Grey_Hoodie

Phina D Wolf wrote:CavernClan

Hunting (Petalstar); This patrol caught +1 mole and +1 medium mammal.

Hunting (Stevie); This patrol caught +1 rat and +1 bird.
Lotuspad's prey fought back, a fierce pigeon scored decent marks across her lips with its sharp talons when she had it pinned and left blood welling from the wound. Stevie sternly ordered her to return to camp and visit the healers, remarking that it wasn't normal for a small claw-wound to keep bleeding the way Lotuspad's was.| Requires one moon of rest, x1 stinging nettle, and x1 wintergreen.

Patrolling (Babybite); This patrol found a rogue disrespecting their border markers, covering CavernClan scent with their own. Babybite and her Clanmates weren't about to ignore such a vagrant act of arrogance and quickly confronted the rogue, who cowered before such a large crowd of cats. Stuttering out an apology, the rogue turned and fled from their territory. | The patrol was uneventful otherwise.

Patrolling (Talonstep); The patrol encountered a traveling band of loners near the border, both groups chatting amicably about the weather before they moved on. | The patrol was uneventful otherwise.

Patrolling (Mystére); While crossing a river Mystére's patrol is overcome by a rush of water, sweeping everyone off the stepping stones and into the volatile currents. Mystére felt her thick fur begin to weigh her down, making it even harder for her to swim, but she swallowed down her fear as she valiantly swam to help rescue and guide the struggling cats closest to her. Everyone survived, fearful, but in awe of Mystére's courage. | The patrol was uneventful otherwise. i have no idea why rng made this moon so boring

Herb Gathering; Hollowsong gathered +1 chervil, +1 ivy leaves, +1 elder leaves, +1 wintergreen, and +1 lavender; Hallowcry added +1 wintergreen.

Training; Juncopaw, Egretpaw, Finchpaw, Snailpaw, Mestrapaw, Indigopaw, Batpaw and Turtlepaw learned a skill this moon!
Mestrapaw learned the hard way that she was allergic to one of the plants growing by the training area, her pale fur failing to help cover the angry red skin she'd irritated further by constantly scratching at it. | Requires x1 coltsfoot.
Turtlepaw fought her first battle against a very, very livid shrew. Taken aback by its rancid smell, she didn't react in time before it sunk its teeth into her paw pad and forced its bite as deep into her flesh as it could go. She clawed the thing to bits as soon as her senses came back to her, making it useless for the fresh-kill pile. | Requires x1 wild garlic.

Blackpaw and Fritillarypaw failed to learn a skill, but they can try again next moon.

Request; StarClan heeded Petalstar's request and sent an adult cat to find and join her Clan.
pheno & geno: black classic polydactyl shorthair with high white, rabbit ears, and blue and green eyes. | LL, Xo-, BB, Dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, WsWs, PdPd, Rara

Mod Notes; The adult was colored by @deimos, with lines by @ghostmaker
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters - 01

Postby Corinnander » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:31 pm

Credit

Action Queue
Hunting: Brede goes into town looking for the biggest prey he can find.
Bordering: Brede goes to the furthest reaches of the territory and dares KIBE to challenge him.
Guarding: Brede sleeps only as little as to keep him going to attend the fires and protect the Sanctum.

THE MIRE says... "Eat and hunt all moments you can, sleep if you must, and stay warm."

▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓

THE UTMOST RULES
V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.

Devouring Mouth: Brede ☉ m ☉ 102 Months

Temper: NONE Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
Draughts: NONE Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
Deaconry: NONE Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
Dignitaries: NONE Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History

HOME

THE DIVINE FOODS
Shrike : x1 serving [X]
White Fox : x1 serving [X]
Small Stray Dog : x2 serving [X]
Black Eagle : x2 serving [X]
Young Wolf : x3 serving [X]
Young Badger : x3 serving [X]

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE! As an aside this clan does not do requests!

Credit
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Postby librarycat » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:23 am

TidalClan
Number of Cats: 30 | Next Starclan Visit: this moon!| Pebbles: 157 | Mod: Chaotic Creativity

—---------

It was wildfire season, and the sky over the land was reddening. The cats were glad of the freshness the ocean gave them, both in the air and in the coolness of the water on their paws.

The apprentices - when they weren’t training - splashed around the shallows at low tide, playing games that betrayed how young they still were. Spottedkit had begged and pleaded to be allowed out of camp to join them, and eventually Chestnutrain had agreed, grabbing her mate to help her make sure that the kit was safe.

Deerfang didn’t get to do much supervising. Between the eight young cats, he was very quickly roped into being the shark - or possibly the minnow? The game was unclear but involved a lot of chasing, followed by the young cats testing any newly taught pounces and other combat moves. The warrior stood no chance.

Hobbyswoop stretched out in the shade, watching the playfight in disbelief. It was far[/i too hot for [i]that, in her opinion. The height of summer was a time for naps and maybe a little light hunting at early dawn or late dusk or something. At least Tidalclan territory had the ocean. She felt sorry for any poor cats that didnt get to cool off like that.

In front of her, with a yelp, Deerfang landed in the mud face first. Hobbyswoop winced. He was never going to be able to get that out of his fur.

It was hours later when Deerfang was able to lounge on the roots, eyes half closed as Chestnutrain worked some of the silt out of his ears.
“Bet you can’t wait til ours are big enough to bully you too.”

—---------

TidalClan consumes 2 seagulls (6 servings)
Border patrol: Terrapinclaw, Perentiestrike, Carpnose, Honeywhisker, Cuckoopaw
Hunting: Opahsplash, Coobaflower, Egretnose, Hobbyswoop, galahwhisker
Hunting: Banksiaclaw, Fortescuestream, Emuflower, Dingoswirl, Beetlewing
Border: Luderickwhisker, Ploverfeather, Corellawhisker, Deerfang, Rootpath
Medicine cat: Koalastorm attends at Chestnutrain’s kitting
Koalastorm and Ravenpaw gather herbs
Rest: all cats are clear for patrols
Training:
Ravenpaw - Identifying and Treating Common Illnesses
Cocklepaw, Numbatpaw - basic combat
Prawnpaw, Flounderpaw - swimming
Echidnapaw, Squidpaw - shellfish hunting
Other:
Chestnutrain’s kits are due this moon!
Eelstar asks for a queen (maybe black? swan-)

Cats marked with ⊚ are available for flings
Cats marked with ⊟ are safe from death rolls
Any cats can be injured though

Toyhouse ports needed:
- perentiestrike
- Beetlewing
- Carpnose
- Fortescuestream
- Corellawhisker
- Honeywhisker
- Spottedkit

Adding
Raytail
And
Mudswirl

—---------

Leader:
Eelstar | 47 moons| tom | shorthair brown broken mackerel tabby with amber eyes
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
Koalastorm | 39 | molly| solid gray longhair with bright amber eyes
⊟ Ravenpaw |11 | tom| black with a white locket|

Warriors:
⊚ Coobaflower | 63 | Genderfluid (she/him) | X
⊟ Terrapinclaw | 59 | nonbinary (she/xe)| shorthair caliby with medium white spotting
⊚ Perentiestrike | 55 | Nonbinary| X
Opahsplash| 49 | she-cat | longhaired ginger tabby with green eyes
⊚ Egretnose |45 |molly |Solid white mediumhair with blue eyes and polydactylism[/url}]
Carpnose | 44 | nonbinary (he/him) | [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/738797449468182588/1030654311912439818/maple_tree.png]X

⊚ galahwhisker| 43 | molly| X
⊚ Banksiaclaw | 42 |tom |⊚ Luderickwhisker| 39 | trans tom (he/him)| [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72389403_J0ccDH7sZh91Bm8.png]Shorthaired black silver tabby w/ low white and gold eyes
⊚ Fortescuestream | 37 | agender (they/them) | X
Ploverfeather | 33 | tom | Shorthaired seal point
⊚ Emuflower | 29 | molly | Shorthaired black mackerel tabby with green eyes
⊚ Corellawhisker | 28 | trans molly| X
⊟ Honeywhisker | 28 | trans tom| X
⊚ Hobbyswoop | 26 | molly| X
⊟ Deerfang| 24 | Tom | X
Dingoswirl| 21 | tom | X
Beetlewing| 21 | Trans Molly (she/her) | X
Rootpath | 16 | Agender (ey/em) | Shorthair black tabby with low white

Apprentices:
Numbatpaw | 7 | tom| Mediumhaired black radiant broken mackerel tabby with leaf green eyes
Echidnapaw | 7 | molly| Shorthaired black radiant mackerel tabby with bronze-purple heterochromatic eyes
cuckoopaw | 7 | tom| Mediumhaired black radiant mackerel tabby with amber eyes
Squidpaw | 7 | tom| Longhair flame classic tabby point with folded ears
Flounderpaw | 7 | tom| Longhair cream classic tabby with folded ears
Prawnpaw | 7 | molly| Longhair red classic tabby
Cocklepaw | 7 | molly| Longhair cream classic tabby point

Queens:
⊟ Chestnutrain | 25 | Molly | X due this moon!

Kits:
Spottedkit | 3 | | X

Elders:

—---------
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
PinyonClan | tauriel.
Geminiclan | Red weasel

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

—---------

Medicine Store
Parsley| 2| bellyache, stop milk
Dock| 1| soothe nettle stings, scratches etc
Stinging nettle| 2| induces vomiting, infection, broken bones
Foxglove | 1| heart problems
Cobweb|5|wounds
Marigold| 3 |infection, bleeding, inflammation
Borage|3|more milk, fevers, bad bellies
Chervil|4| kitting, infection
Coltsfoot|1| breathing, kitcough
Feverfew|3| fever
Yarrow|2|
Goatweed|1|
Holly berries|1|
Wood Sorrel|3|
Comfrey Root|2|
Mouse bile|1|
Lamb’s ear|1|
Wild garlic|1|
Chickweed |1|
Dried Oak Leaves|1|
Hawkweed|1|
Bindweed|1|
Lovage|1|
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Crustacean | x1 | 1 serving| 2 servings
Shellfish | x5 | 1 serving | 4 servings
Medium fish | x 1| 2 servings |2 servings
Medium bird | x4 | 2 servings | 4 servings
Eel | x5 | 3 servings | 9 servings
Seagull | x7 | 3 servings| 15 servings - 2 eaten this moon

—---------

Mentors:
Koalastorm| Ravenpaw| 3 training sessions | herb recognition, swimming
Carpnose | Numbatpaw | 2 training sessions | swimming
Deerfang | echidnapaw | 2 training sessions | swimming
Emuflower | cuckoopaw| 2 training sessions | swimming
Hobbyswoop | squidpaw | 2 training sessions | swimming
Dingoswirl | flounderpaw | 2 training sessions | Moves
Egretnose | cocklepaw | 2 training sessions | swimming
Luderickwhisker | prawnpaw | 2 training sessions | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice | 0 training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Eelstar and Allium(stud) | numbatkit; echidnakit; cuckookit
Opahsplash and (unknown)| squidkit; flounderkit; prawnkit; cocklekit
Chestnutrain and Deerfang | Spottedkit (adopted)
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiskered Away #078

Postby Frisco » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:27 am

Mod: selkirks
      Number of Cats: 105
      Serving needed: 17
      Next Starclan Visit: 0 posts
      Pebbles: 229
      Font:

───────────────────────────────────────

ᴀʀᴄ 𝟹
      Greenleaf is a wonderful time for Whiskered Away. The greenery is blooming, love is in the air, the clan is prospering, growing and thriving. Whetley is proving to be a wonderful leader and everyone loves her. Everyone.
      As Whetley starts to lead a new patrol, Shark pushes one of his daughters to join her and make a good impression. The thought about Whale or Dolphin becoming the second deputy is still consuming his thoughts. He will not rest before reaching his goal. He wants only the best for his children, even if they don't understand he's doing it for their good.
      Shark picks out a different group for his patrol to follow the scent of the fox. He would never let his daughter join him on such a dangerous mission.
      Blackbird stays at the Sylph's den to take care of all of the injured, sending Colliebone on his first solo herb gathering mission. It will give him an opportunity to keep a close eye on Illumina, but all the teenagers make it pretty hard to do.
      Sonningpaw tells Pumpkin about her problems. She's been hearing rumours and they have been getting under her skin. She's very tall and thin, oriental looking, unlike either of her parents or her siblings. She's been wondering if she's not part of this family. Is it all a lie? Who are her real parents and what happened to them? It does not help that she never got to meet her father. Pumpkin reassures her that she is definitely Whetley and Rosestorm's kit. They loved each other and her very much and sometimes kits can look very different to their parents. Her own sister, Hailstone, looked very different to herself. Sonningpaw starts to feel a little better and will talk to Whetley about her worries.
      Talking about Hailstone brings pain and the grief of loss back into Pumpkin's heart. It has never disappeared, but has been dormant. Hailstone was the sweetest child, fell in love and was killed for it. Pumpkin is usually very optimistic and joyful, but even she can't escape sadness and negative thoughts. What if something bad happens to Sonning and she dies so young as well? She can't have spent her life worrying and depressed. Tears well up in her eyes. She will not allow it. She'll do anything she can to help Sonning and any kit for that matter. She will devote herself to being a mentor for the young ones, not just in knight training, but life as well.
      When Rainstorm recruits Sweetheart into the clan, she thinks he's a scary brute, but the opinion quickly changes when they arrive back at the clan grounds. Four colourful youngsters welcome Rain by hugging him, biting his tail and ears and squealing happily. Rainstorm must be a real softie on the inside. Sweetheart might be developing a crush.

ɴᴇᴡ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟs / ʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs / ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
      The new cats are called Redwood and Sweetheart and join the Knights.
      Pupdog, Snowflake and Bedrock move to the nursery.

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
      -

ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟs
      Shark, Silenthill, Briston, Lanca, Percival, Palecloud, Backbone, Overkill, Grinch follow the scent of the fox.
      Aristaeus, Spacesoot, Springtime, Blueprint, Mallowfur, Bao, Jia, Houndripple, Outlaw make the rounds.
      Rainstorm, Bluesky, Smallflower, Heatherdew, Sion, Greywing, Blazeear, Asha, Greywing scout the land.

ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ
      Nightfall, Mousepaw, Quicksilver, Gooseear, Sunset, Morningash, Kiara, Newscast, Jackfrost fish by the lake.
      Spacejam, Sunshower, Friday, Void, Coffeebean, Countryside, Sweetheart, Bloodmoon hunt for prey.
      Bacup, Nai, Owlsong, Firewood, Homeland, Oxford, Terrier, Alderbeetle go fishing.
      Whetley, Singsong, Tealeaf, Brightsmile, Sunnyskies, Redwood, Moondust, Dolphin search for scraps.

ʜᴇʀʙ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ
      Colliebone goes herb gathering protected by Petshop.

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ
      Icysun rests. [ 2/2 moons ]
      Bisonsnarl is given 2 lavender. It will help with the sting marks from the bees, but will not heal his newfound phobia of bees. [ 1/1 moons ]
      Ares is given 2 lavender and a feverfew to help with his headache from hitting the tree. [ 1/1 moons ]
      Owlsong goes on a diet after receiving the tormentil.
      Asha receives the goatweed and decides to do the adult thing and not tell her mother about her problems. She can take care of herself.
      Gingerpaw's watery eyes make Colliebone's heart melt. He fawns over her as he gives her a celandine and a chickweed as treatment.
      Rosepaw soon starts to feel better, as the feverfew and alder bark sooth the pain.
      Sonningpaw is given a honey and a long chat with Pumpkin.
      Neptunepaw's wounds are treated with a chevril and a coltsfoot and he's told to revisit if he starts to feel any worse.

ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
      Morningash trains Whalepaw in Speed.
      Moondust trains Hazelpaw in Speed.
      Rainstorm trains Heartpaw in Speed.
      Lanca trains Newpaw in Agility.
      Oxford trains Northernpaw in Agility.
      Bacup trains Birdpaw in Agility.
      Briston trains Firepaw in Speed.
      Nightfall trains Gingerpaw in Speed.
      Sion trains Desmi in Agility.
      Smallflower trains Patchpaw in Speed.
      Spacesoot trains Northpaw in Agility.
      Rainbow trains Rosepaw in Agility.
      Pumpkin trains Sonningpaw in Agility.
      Stargazer trains Neptunepaw in Defence.
      Ares trains Castorpaw in Defence.
      Cipher trains Callistopaw in Defence.
      Mousepad trains Robinpaw in Strength.
      Illumina trains Polluxpaw in Treating injuries.

ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs
      Pupdog is due in two moons.
      Bedrock is due in two moons.
      Snowflake is due in two moons.

ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
      The clan consumes x7 lizard and x3 eggs.

ɴᴏᴛᴇs
      please don't kill cats with a ✰ before their name
      injuries are fine for anyone
      no queens for now please
      added 2 new prey types to have a total of 9 (seagull, 3 servings & mouse, 1 serving) because i should have 9 at 101+ cats
      added 50 pebbles & 23 herbs from the advent calendar (2 lavender, 2 feverfew, 2 dandelion, 1 horsetail, 2 celandine, 2 comfrey root, 2 fennel, 2 chickweed, 2 coltsfoot, 2 lavender, 2 poppy seed, 2 dock)

Training
          Whalepaw | 7 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Morningash
          Hazelpaw | 4 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Moondust
          Heartpaw | 5 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Rainstorm
          Newpaw| 2 | Strength, Defence - Lanca
          Northernpaw | 2 | Strength, Defence- Oxford
          Birdpaw | 2 | Strengt, Defence - Bacup
          Firepaw | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Briston
          Gingerpaw | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Nightfall
          Desmi | 2 | Strength, Defence - Sion
          Patchpaw | 3 | Strength, Defence, Agility - Smallflower
          Northpaw | 2 | Strength, Defence - Spacesoot
          Rosepaw | 2 | Strength, Defence - Rainbow
          Sonningpaw | 2 | Strength, Defence - Pumpkin
          Neptunepaw | 1 | Strength - Stargazer
          Pollluxpaw | 1 | Strength - Illumina
          Castorpaw | 1 | Strength - Ares
          Callistopaw | 1 | Strength - Cipher
          Robinpaw | 1 | - Mousepad

Food Storage:
          scraps | x11 | 1 serving
          eggs | x2 | 1 serving
          mouse | x0 | 1 serving
          lizards| x6 | 2 servings
          small fish | x8 | 2 servings
          rat | x5 | 2 servings
          cat food | x0 | 3 servings
          large fish | x5 | 3 servings
          seagull | x0 | 3 servings
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage:
          Alder Bark x5
          Bindweed x3
          Blackberry Leaf x4
          Borage Leaf x2
          Bright-eye x7
          Broom x1
          Burdock Root x0
          Burnet x1
          Catmint x1
          Celandine x2
          Chamomile x1
          Chervil x2
          Chickweed x2
          Cobweb x5
          Coltsfoot x2
          Comfrey Root x2
          Dandelion x2
          Daisy Leaf x1
          Deadly Nightshade x3
          Deathberry x6
          Dock x2
          Dried Oak Leaf x2
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage p.2:
          Elder Leaf x1
          Fennel x2
          Feverfew x2
          Foxglove Seed x5
          Goatweed x3
          Goldenrod x3
          Hawkweed x4
          Holly Berry x2
          Honey x2
          Horsetail x1
          Juniper Berry x1
          Lamb's Ear x1
          Lavender x3
          Lovage x5
          Lungwort x3
          Marigold x1
          Mallow Leaves x1
          Meadow Saffron x4
          Mint x1
          Moss x1
          Mouse Bile x2
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage p.3:
          Parsley x7
          Poppy Seed x2
          Ragweed x4
          Ragwort Leaf x3
          Raspberry Leaf x0
          Rush x5
          Sorrel x4
          Stick x2
          Stinging Nettle x1
          Sweet-Sedge x1
          Tansy x1
          Thyme x3
          Tormentil x2
          Water Hemlock x7
          Watermint
          Wild Garlic x1
          Willow Bark x0
          Willow Herb x2
          Willow Leaf x6
          Wintergreen x2
          Wood Sorrel x4
Last edited by Frisco on Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EARTHFALL . 031

Postby jazz. » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:02 pm

058 | 30 ♀️ | 25 ♂️| 03 ☿ | next excavation: anytime | pebbles: 187 | mod: deimos
▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴 ║▌║▌║█│▌
7 prey types, 5 patrols, 7 cats per patrol

until 76 cats:
    Laika sat wide awake near the nursery entrance, fur still damp from Lacey’s expert tongue. She was thankful she had the shortest fur length out of her siblings; Belka and Strelka were still getting attacked by Lacey and Mudslide as their long hair didn’t want to lay correctly. “Stop,” Belka whined, “We’re going to be late, aren’t we, Laika?”
    “The sun is barely over the horizon,” Laika rolled her eyes, “The morning patrols have to return before our trapper ceremony.”
    As the sun creeped higher, Lacey finally was satisfied that all of her kits looked presentable and allowed them to fetch a small breakfast while they waited for the patrols to return. The three chose to share a snake, Strelka taking the time to slice off the scales to reveal the meat inside. As the siblings alternated bites, they made hushed guesses of who would be chosen as their mentors.
    Laika’s stomach flipped flopped when Marlon stepped out of his cave and stretched in the sun that was now heating the rocks; their ceremony should begin soon. All of the dawn patrols were back and having breakfast except for Nyx’s hunting patrol. Since it was summer, the sinkers didn’t need to search for scrawny prey seeking shelter in the mines, they could hunt out in the prairie or forest.
    Lacey nudged her daughter with her nose having finished a rabbit with Mudslide. “Are you ready?”
    “I think so,” Laika didn’t understand how all of a sudden, she was terribly nervous even though she had been waiting for this day for many moons. To keep her mind off of her current fear of Marlon deeming her unworthy of becoming a trapper and banishing her to the nursery forever, she started to count Strelka’s stripes.
    She was on number twelve when Marlon bounded down from his overseeing perch and towards the ravine entrance. All three of them followed the bobtail with their curious glances…their ceremony shouldn’t start over there. “What’s wrong?” Lacey sensed their confusion.
    “Nyx’s patrol came back,” Belka had the blessing of being the biggest of them so far and the best angle to the commotion. “Nyx and Cerberus are carrying someone.”
    “It’s Kenna!” Strelka had pushed Belka’s boxy head down and used him for leverage to identify the cat. “She’s…she’s not moving.”
    Mudslide slipped next to Lacey as Marlon and Nyx held a quick conversation off to the side as Cerberus placed Kenna onto the rock where Ward had laid a moon before. He bowed his head to Firehouse, her mother, and her siblings as they abandoned their meals and rushed over to be with their sister. The rest of the clan buzzed with speculation and sympathy.
    Marlon finally took his spot on the tallest rock to address Kenna’s death. “Nyx reported a hostile JackalClan patrol alongside the shared stream. After Kenna fairly caught a snake on our side of the hunting grounds, words were exchanged that turned into blows. Kenna bravely fought for our very right to eat and survive. Her vigil will be held tonight, kittens, of course, do not need to attend.” His speech ended with his head tilted in Laika’s direction. The three of them exchanged uneasy looks…this really was poor timing. Thankfully, Nyx scrambled to his side and whispered something in his ear. “Apparently, the kittens are so kitten anymore,” Marlon caught Laika’s gaze, “Given the events today, Crossword is in charge of Belka, Fleet gets Strelka, and Ripley’s new trapper is Laika. Your training may start tomorrow and tonight you’ll join your new mentors as we send off Kenna.” With a dip of his head, he expertly picked his way off of the rock and joined Firehouse.
    Laika felt a big wave of disappointment wash over her immediately followed by a rush of guilt. Of course this wasn’t how she wanted her one trapper ceremony to go, a quick afterthought, but at least she could still stand beside her family at the end of the day.
    Ripley was the first of their new mentors to see their new charges. Even as a six moon old cat, Laika came up to Ripley’s shoulder. The small red tabby had an extra fuzzy chest and an old aviator hat that she wore everywhere. “I haven’t spoken with Crossword yet, but Fleet and I will take you two to practice hunting tomorrow.” As Lacey stiffened, she quickly added, “Just practicing hunting stances and such in the southern training clearing. Nothing far from camp.”
    “Belka and I will join you, that sounds like a good starting point for everybody,” Crossword and Fleet appeared behind Ripley.
    “Ripley and I can take care of Belka today,” Fleet rested his long tail on Crossword’s shoulders. Laika just realized that Crossword and her littermates were the same age as Kenna and grew up alongside each other. Crossword blinked gratefully at the couple and joined the growing throng of cats giving their respects to Kenna.
    As Strelka stood by Fleet to greet him, it was almost the opposite effect of Ripley and Laika. Fleet had long slender legs with a twisting thin tail ending in a fluffy tuft. The gray tom matched Ripley’s friendly energy though, and they were known as an enthusiastic new couple.
    Kenna’s funeral was another solemn affair with each of her family members and friends speaking about her bravery and confidence. Laika once again felt uncomfortable at how good Aether and Rooster were becoming at fixing up their deceased clan members. Kenna’s battle wounds were cleansed and unnoticed on her spotted hairless coat, and her paws were crossed underneath her chin leaving her in a gentle sleeping position. It was very bizarre, and Laika dreaded the day where it would be someone she was close to laying on this rock, sleeping yet not.
    Laika was very thankful that at the first hint of dawn, Ripley and Fleet allowed them to return to their new nests they had scraped together during the day in the trapper’s cave and have a nap before their training session began for the day. Nacional was the only trapper that met them back at the cave. “Do you still snore, Belka?” He taunted the black bicolor, “I thought I was free from all that in the nursery.”
    “I never snore!” Belka stomped to his nest, bobtail as high as the little stub could go.
    “Yeah, right,” Strelka huffed and curled up, using her kinked tail as a blindfold against any light.
    “Where’s your littermates?” Laika had made her nest close to the entrance of the trapper’s cave, still uneasy about sleeping below all of the spiky rocks. She sat down but steered the conversation with the curly tom into a better direction.
    “Patrols, I suppose,” Nacional shrugged, “Cerberus gave me the day off. I figured I’d get some sleep before someone drags me out for sparring practice.”
    “You’ve been on patrols, yeah?” Belka decided to put aside his snoring problem.
    “Usually just border patrols to get familiar with the territory,” Nacional met Belka’s gaze, anticipating his next questions, “and we usually hunt closer to the ravine. I’ve never hunted as far as Kenna’s patrol yesterday.”
    Belka nodded and laid down, finally placated. “We’re going to practice hunting later today at the training clearing.”
    “You’ll stay in the clearing for a while,” Nacional picked a stick out from his nest and plopped down. “Now, don’t snore and let me get some sleep.”
    “There’s been a lot of deaths recently,” Laika was physically tired from the vigil but her mind was still spinning, “I overheard Mudslide talking with Silverback that until Rachmaninoff, Chess was the only Earthfall cat to die, and that was fourteen moons ago.”
    “I suppose,” Nacional sighed, one eye open and on Laika, “More cats equals more tragedy? Who knows? I know I need a nap.” He pointedly closed his other eye and wrapped his curly tail around his nose like Strelka.
    Laika settled into her nest, paws underneath her chin as she looked out of the cave as her eyes grew heavier and heavier. She could look forward to her trapper training later, now it was time to rest.

─── 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
    > earthfall eats one snake and four rabbits. (9 servings)
    ─── 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙴𝚈𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻𝚂
    > marlon, sudoku, hancock,
    mirage, firehouse, domino, and dune patrol.
    ─── 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻𝚂
    > nyx, andean, vanta, juniper, cerberus,
    katana, and dwindle hunt.
    > ramsey, cutlass, derby, riddle,
    muffin, avalanche, and bushfire hunt.
    > conner, earthquake, tangram, fleet,
    riddle, axis, and vulcan hunt.
    ─── 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙻𝚂
    > aether and rooster search for herbs.
    ─── 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶
    > nickel trains criollo in locating.
    > vanta trains forastero in locating.
    > juniper trains trinitario in digging.
    > cerberus trains nacional in locating.
    > crossword trains belka in battling.
    > fleet trains strelka in battling.
    > ripley trains laika in battling.
    ----
    > aether trains rooster in infectious diseases.
    ─── 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
    > aether claims 22 herbs from the advent calendar.
    > aether also claims 50 pebbles from the advent calendar.
    ─── 𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂
    > scimitar attempts their surveyor assessment!
    ─── 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂
    > none this moon
    ─── 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂
    > kenny and enya join as sinkers!
    ─── 𝙲𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳
    > sepia
    > scavenger
    > mikey
    > lykos and andromedus (found together)
    > ivan and erwin (found together as apprentices)
    ─── 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁
    > surveyors deal with protection and border patrols
    > sinkers focus on hunting and exploring the mines
    > inigo, kenna, rhys, and vulcan need growths (inky.)
    > andean, grizzly, and moon need growths (inky.)
    > scimitar needs a growth (og artist ame)
    > death rolls are on hard mode
    > cats immune to death rolls with be marked by ❂
    > all cats are eligible for injury rolls
    > writing will cover what happened last moon/post :)

𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃:

❂ Marlon | 60 | ♂️ |

𝙳𝙴𝙿𝚄𝚃𝚈:

❂ Nyx | 57 | ♀️ |
          ......sterile

𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲:

Aether | 56 | ♀️ |

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲:

❂ Rooster | 15 | ♂️ |

𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙴𝚈𝙾𝚁𝚂:

Vixen | 62 | ♀️ |
          ......amputated tail
          Sudoku | 61 | ♀️ |
          Hancock | 53 | ♂️ |
          Mirage | 51 | ♂️ |
          Firehouse | 45 | ♀️ |
          ❂ Ripley | 36 | ♀️ |
          Dingo | 36 | ♂️ (afab) |
          ......blind in right eye
          Dune | 36 | ♀️ |
          Domino | 33 | ♀️ |
          Dreamwatcher | 24 | ♀️ |
          Crossword | 19 | ♀️ |
          ......twisted jaw
          Checker | 19 | ♀️ (amab) |

𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂:

Nickel | 70 | ♂️ |
          Enya | 68 | ♀️ |
          Vanta | 64 | ♂️ |
          Juniper | 62 | ♀️ |
          Kenny | 61 | ♂️ |
          ❂ Cerberus | 54 | ♂️ |
          Silverback | 52 | ♂️ |
          Mokka | 47 | ♀️ |
          Ramsey | 46 | ☿ (amab) |
          Cutlass | 45 | ♀️ (amab) |
          Katana | 44 | ♀️ |
          Derby | 43 | ☿ (afab) |
          ❂ Fleet | 36 | ♂️ |
          Muffin | 27 | ♀️ |
          Conner | 25 | ♂️ |
          Avalanche | 23 | ♂️ |
          Bushfire | 23 | ♂️ |
          ......blind
          Earthquake | 23 | ♂️ |
          Dwindle | 22 | ♀️ |
          Axis | 22 | ♂️ |
          Inigo | 19 | ♀️ |
          Rhys | 19 | ♀️ |
          Vulcan | 19 | ♂️ |
          Riddle | 19 | ♂️ |
          Tangram | 19 | ♀️ |
          Grizzly | 14 | ♂️ |
          Andean | 14 | ♂️ |
          Moon | 14 | ♀️ |
          ......blind
          Shamshir | 13 | ♀️ |
          Rapier | 13 | ♂️ |
          Machete | 13 | ♂️ |

𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂:

❂ Scimitar | 13 | ♂️ |
          ......right shoulder prone to dislocations
          Criollo | 10 | ♀️ |
          Forastero | 10 | ♀️ | [url=link]☄[/url]
          Trinitario | 10 | ♀️ | [url=link]☄[/url]
          Nacional | 10 | ♂️ |
          ❂ Belka | 7 | ♂️ |
          ❂ Strelka | 7 | ♀️ |
          ❂ Laika | 7 | ♀️ |
          ......main character syndrome

𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽𝚂:

Mudslide | 53 | ♀️ |
          ......permanent queen
          Lacey | 37 | ♀️ |
          ......blind
          ......permanent queen
          ❂ Piedpiper | 28 | ♀️ | | due in 1 moon

𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚂:

all empty...

𝙴𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂:

Everflame | 115 | ☿ (afab) |

Name | Age | ♀️♂️☿ | [url=link]☄[/url]
    𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂:

none...

𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂:

jackalclan | inky.
    misted waters | looneylani

𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈:

NORTH | mine entrance ⇾ plateau ⇾ small forest
    EAST | medic den ⇾ fresh springs ⇾ sandy desert
    SOUTH | training clearing ⇾ grassy prairie
    WEST | upstream creek ⇾ mountain range

𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂:

NORTH | evergreen park ⇾ eagle
    NORTHEAST | kyanite keep ⇾ lyttlekytten
    EAST | open
    SOUTHEAST | misted waters ⇾ looneylani
    SOUTH | yingclan ⇾ 爆殺王
    SOUTH TUNNELS | canaryclan ⇾ v.vulpes
    FURTHER SOUTH | chessclan ⇾ sharpiesandhamilton
    SOUTHWEST| yangclan ⇾ broken*
    WEST | open
    NORTHWEST | moonclan ⇾ looneylani

𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚂:

0 | alder bark | fevers
    2 | bindweed | broken bones
    0 | blackberry leaf | bee stings
    1 | borage | milk, fevers
    1 | bright-eye | w/ lovage, coughs
    0 | burdock root | rat bites
    1 | burnet | strength
    4 | catmit | greencough
    1 | celandine | eyes
    1 | chamomile | heart
    2 | chervil | infection/kitting
    1 | chickweed | greencough
    2 | cobweb | bleeding
    1 | coltsfoot | breathing
    0 | comfrey root | wounds
    1 | daisy leaf | joints
    1 | dandelion | whitecough
    1 | dock | scratches
    0 | elder leaf | sprains
    1 | fennel | hip pain
    1 | feverfew | fevers
    1 | hawkweed | whitecough
    2 | holly berry | poison
    0 | honey | infection
    0 | horsetail | infection
    0 | ivy leaf | bind splints
    1 | juniper berry | bellyache
    0 | lamb's ear | strength
    0 | lungwort | yellowcough
    0 | mallow leaf | bellyache
    1 | marigold | infection
    1 | meadow saffron | poison
    0 | ragwort | joints
    3 | raspberry leaf | kitting
    0 | rosemary | burial
    3 | rush | bind bones
    2 | sheep sorrel | fevers
    1 | sorrel | appetite
    1 | stick | splint, kitting
    3 | stinging nettle | infection
    2 | sweet-sedge | infection
    1 | tansy | coughs
    1 | tormentil | extracting poison
    1 | water hemlock | poison
    1 | willow bark | pain
    2 | wood sorrel | abscesses

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚈:

3 | mice | 1 serving
    5 | snake | 1 serving
    8 | rabbit | 2 servings
    7 | ermine | 2 servings
    13 | small fish | 2 servings
    2 | big fish | 3 servings
    1 | hare | 3 servings

𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂:

Hunting, Battling, Fishing, Locating, Digging, Basic Medicine

𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂:

Muffin | Scimitar | 6 | H, B, F, L
    Nickel | Criollo | 3 | H, B, F
    Vanta | Forastero | 3 | H, B, F
    Juniper | Trinitario | 3 | H, B, F, L
    Cerberus | Nacional | 3 | H, B, F
    Crossword | Belka | 1 | H
    Fleet | Strelka | 1 | H
    Ripley | Laika | 1 | H
    ---------------------------------------
    Aether | Rooster | 6 | Basic Medicine,
    Herb Identification, Kitting, Poison Identification,
    Self Defense, Herb Growing, Emergency Medicine,
    Burials

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳:

Chess | killed by JackalClan patrol at 5 moons |
    Rachmaninoff | killed in a collapsing tunnel at 37 moons |
    ......blind
    Ward | accidently drowned at 19 moons |
    Kenna | killed during a JackalClan hunting spat at 18 moons |

𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈:

Sudoku ❤ unknown | Domino
    SudokuMetalcry of SloughClan | Riddle, Tangram, Chess, Checker, Crossword
    unknown ❤ unknown | Dune, Dingo
    Mudslide ❤ unknown | Avalanche, Bushfire, Earthquake
    MudslideSilverback | Andean, Grizzly, Moon
    FirehouseGrendel (stud) | Inigo, Kenna, Rhys, Vulcan
    NyxMarlon | no kits
    KatanaCutlass | Shamshir, Rapier, Machete, Scimitar
    MokkaIvor of Foxglove Court | Criollo, Forastero, Trinitario, Nacional
    DingoRachmaninoff | no kits
    PiedpiperMuffin | due in 1 moon
    LaceyCosmo | Belka, Strelka, Laika
    RipleyFleet | no kits
Last edited by jazz. on Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ChaosClan 136

Postby Kazin » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:28 pm

Font credit
Number of cats: 195 | 86 ♂, 83 ♀, 26 other
Servings Needed: 28, next at 196 | Next Request: anytime | Mod: deimos
Can have: 10 patrols, 12 cats per patrol, 12 prey types next at 201
Writing Archive | Herb/Pebble Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Link to Chapter
      --As the moons go on, more cats join the fighters rather than choose to flee. Though they try to maintain leadership in the clan, Silverstar and Foxstar eventually give in to the thoughts of the majority of the clan. They will stay, and they will fight - though it is known that the fight is going to be hard, and there will be loss. In the night, the pack starts howling - never close enough, not yet, to cause physical damage, but the chilling fear gripping the clan is enough.
      --The cats start training in more attack and defense, even giving the kits some practice with their claws, just defensively. Brambles and thorns are taken to reinforce the camp, protecting the entrances to each den. No one grumbles about the changes, though plenty more cats are going to the healers for thorns in their paws or pelts. Guards at night are doubled, patrols now being sent out at all times of the day.
      --Foxglovesnap, Hedgehogspark, Finchpaw, and Swiftpaw are at the heart of the planning as the ones that have received the most visions regarding the pack. The visions are still to haunting for the cats to be able to decipher well, but they vow to work together to figure things out as best they can, no matter how scared they might be.
      --Gilavenom's friend from the nearby Twoleg barns comes to join ChaosClan; Bitternclaw has heard the howls at night, and couldn't stand not knowing anymore if Gilavenom was ok. With Shrikemist and Azaleasong entering the clan as well, each with their own fear packaged behind their eyes as the threat loomed, ChaosClan's preparations became hastier.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members... Deaths;;
        ➸ The new queen is named Azaleasong. The two new adults are named Shrikemist and Bitternclaw.
        Acaciashine's kits are named Raspberrykit, Kangarookit, Eucalyptuskit, Jacarandakit, and Koakit. Gilavenom's kits are named Loriskit and Centipedekit.

➸ no deaths this moon.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Vireoflight, Fudgetuft, Dandelionpath, Rainspark, Willowpounce, Turkeycall, Airglide, Lemurstripe, Cyclonespark, Thundercloud, Reedtooth, and Sumacpelt hunt.
        ➸ Eveningmist, Limetail, Fireflicker, Midgestorm, Laurelbreeze, Quartzheart, Sarsaparillamask, Perchstone, Cocoaheart, Mallowmost, Malkohablaze, and Lavatuft hunt.
        ➸ Waspstrike, Bitternclaw, Nymphburn, Falconfire, Meadowsong, Snakefrost, Aphidbounce, Chickenscratch, Twigfrost, Whirlwindhowl, Spademuzzle, and Acornstep hunt.
        ➸ Marshecho, Rabbitfoot, Stormbranch, Salmonbubble, Songbirdecho, Ashthorn, Beechlight, Sunsetpond, Orchardpatch, Batcatcher, Carrotdash, and Currawongdrift hunt.
        ➸ Okapiglow, Parsnipstomp, Lightningscratch, Typhoonsting, Ginsengfoot, Cinnabarslash, Pewtercloud, Pipitglow, Shrewshimmer, Cedarpounce, Cherrymask, and Koalafoot hunt.

Patrolling;;
        ➸ Silverstar, Foxstar, Hemlockflame, Skipperpelt, Eclipsesplash, Blankscratch, Algaestrike, Celeryseed, Mapleflower, Viperdrift, Tarragonmuzzle, and Alpineheart patrol the borders. Not wanting to weaken themselves for whatever threat lies out beyond the territory, they wrap -1 holly berry inside -1 jay to try and kill the fox.
        ➸ Dovechatter, Minnowshadow, Ploverwing, Saltshimmer, Astralfur, Pigeonchorus, Blizzardbird, Cirruspatch, Kestrelsong, Lakefeather, Sweetchirp, and Pelicanfeather patrol the borders.
        ➸ Coyotetail, Wind-dash, Troutheart, Koiscale, Arrowspark, Heatherdust, Skyfrost, Dragonbreath, Frostpuddle, Walruspath, Bamboolight, and Fleabite patrol the borders.
        ➸ Taroclaw, Avocadostream, Sagespike, Serpentsneak, Towheeflame, Desertsnarl, Peanutdash, Asterskip, Zephyrbranch, Tanglepath, Lunawish, and Squirrelheart patrol the borders.
        ➸ Newtgaze, Shadowtuft, Lilymist, Ferretspike, Onyxburn, Knawelcharm, Tempestsplash, Elkbreeze, Raccoonpelt, Frogpond, Sugarsnap, and Ratwhisper patrol the borders.

Medical;;
        ➸ Chivewhisker, Bananandace, Winterglow, and Foxglovesnap gather herbs.
        ➸ Pinebreeze administers herbs.
        ➸ The following are resting for one moon: Nettlestone, Elmbranch, Walnutshell, Fritillarywing
        ➸ The following are resting for two moons: Ibisgrowl [2/2]
        ➸ The following are resting for three moons:

Family;;
        ➸ Azaleasong is due in 2 moons.
        Genetics: cat: x

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ no new apprentices.
        Mentor(s):
        ➸ Assessments: Finchpaw, Twilightpaw, Marblepaw, Chickadeepaw, Bramblingpaw try their assessments this moon -- Finchflame, Twilightflower, Marbleskip, Chickadeechirp, Bramblingcall.

Training;;
        ➸ Hunting training:
        ➸ Tracking training: Mousepaw
        ➸ Fighting training: Redpaw, Icepaw, Charcoalpaw, Rosepaw, Chestnutpaw
        ➸ Stealth training: Wrenpaw, Partridgepaw, Karakapaw
        ➸ Climbing training: Swiftpaw
        ➸ Medical training:

Request/Moonpool;;
        ➸ n/a

Other;;
        ➸ ChaosClan consumes 28 servings [7 snakes, 14 frogs]
        ➸ Claiming advent calendar stuff: random cat will join next moon, 25th cat has been claimed, 23 herbs for days 1-17, 19-24 (added to storage), 50 pebbles (days 18 and 25; added to storage)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please spare those marked ✧ from death rolls; those marked ✦ can be rolled for death. Any injuries for any cat is fine!
        ➸ Lineart or descriptions for my clan please ^_^ Would like genotypes as well.

Cats to be grown/transferred [please take as much time as you need!! this is really for my own tracking]:
        Needs lineart: Coyotetail (Phina D Wolf)
        Needs growth: contacted artist: Lavatuft, Malkohablaze, Edelweissbloom, (eagle,) -- Ploverwing, Ratwhisper, Marshecho, Asterskip, Mapleflower, Pipitglow, Reedtooth, Pinebreeze, Beechlight (Chamrosh) -- Algaestrike, Avocadostream, Taroclaw (deimos) -- Willowpounce (bugbelly) -- Snakefrost, Typhoonsting, Aphidbounce, Okapiglow (selkirks), Dovechatter, Kestrelsong, Chickadeepaw, Bramblingpaw (Kazin/me)
        artist not contacted:

High Ranks

Leaders
    Foxstar | ♀ | 72 moons | ★★
    Silverstar | ♂ | 66 moons | ★★★★
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Hunting Captain
    Falconfire | ♀ | 63 moons

════════════════════

Hunters
    Cyclonespark | ♀ | 96 moons
    Thundercloud | ♂ | 92 moons
    Koalafoot | ♀ | 83 moons
    Fudgetuft | ♂ | 78 moons
    Dandelionpath | ♂ | 78 moons
    Rabbitfoot | ♂ [afab] | 68 moons
    Cherrymask | ♀ | 67 moons
    Cedarpounce | ♂ | 64 moons
    Shrewshimmer | ♀ | 62 moons
    Currawongdrift | genderfluid [afab] | 61 moons
    Stormbranch | ♂ | 57 moons
    Meadowsong | nb [afab] | 55 moons
    Carrotdash | ♀ | 54 moons
    Batcatcher | ♀ | 54 moons
    Salmonbubble | ♀ | 52 moons
    Orchardpatch | nb [afab] | 48 moons
    Acornstep | ♀ [amab] | 48 moons
    Spademuzzle | ♂ | 47 moons
    Whirlwindhowl | ♀ | 44 moons
    Twigfrost | nb [amab] | 41 moons
    Lavatuft | ♀ | 40 moons
    Songbirdecho | ♀ | 40 moons
    Laurelbreeze | nb [amab] | 39 moons
    Midgestorm | ♀ | 38 moons
    Fireflicker | nb [afab] | 37 moons
    Malkohablaze | ♂ | 35 moons
    Mallowmist | ♂ [afab] | 33 moons
    Limetail | ♀ | 32 moons
    Cocoaheart | ♀ | 31 moons
    Nettlestone | ♂ | 31 moons
    Sumacpelt | ♀ | 31 moons
    Reedtooth | ♂ | 31 moons
    Pipitglow | nb [amab] | 31 moons
    Rainspark | ♀ | 31 moons
    Willowpounce | ♂ | 31 moons
    Pewtercloud | ♀ | 31 moons
    Cinnabarslash | ♂ | 30 moons
    Sunsetpond | ♂ | 30 moons
    Beechlight | ♀ | 30 moons
    Ashthorn | ♂ | 28 moons
    Bitternclaw | nb [afab] | 27 moons
    Chickenscratch | ♂ | 26 moons
    Nymphburn | ♀ | 26 moons
    Walnutshell | ♂ | 26 moons
    Aphidbounce | ♀ | 24 moons
    Snakefrost | ♀ | 24 moons
    Vireoflight | ♂ | 24 moons
    Ginsengfoot | ♀ | 24 moons
    Perchstone | ♀ | 24 moons
    Sarsaparillamask | ♀ | 24 moons
    Typhoonsting | ♀ | 23 moons
    Lightningscratch | ♂ [afab] | 23 moons
    Ibisgrowl | nb [afab] | 22 moons
    Parsnipstomp | ♂ | 20 moons
    Okapiglow | ♀ | 19 moons
    Lemurstripe | ♀ | 19 moons
    Airglide | nb [amab] | 19 moons
    Marshecho | ♂ | 18 moons
    Waspstrike | ♀ | 18 moons
    Turkeycall | nb [amab] | 16 moons
    Eveningmist | ♂ | 14 moons
    Elmbranch | ♀ | 14 moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Healers
Chivewhisker | nb [amab] | 58 moons
Bananadance | ♂ | 47 moons
Winterglow | ♀ | 44 moons
Pinebreeze | ♂ | 30 moons
Foxglovesnap | ♀ | 18 moons

════════════════════

Apprentices

Finchpaw | nb [amab] | 15 moons
Twilightpaw | ♀ | 14 moons
Marblepaw | ♀ | 14 moons
Chickadeepaw | ♀ | 14 moons
Bramblingpaw | ♀ | 14 moons
Swiftpaw | nb [amab] | 12 moons
Chestnutpaw | nb [amab] | 10 moons
Wrenpaw | ♀ | 9 moons
Partridgepaw | ♀ | 9 moons
Karakapaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Redpaw | ♂ | 8 moons
Icepaw | ♀ | 8 moons
Mousepaw | ♂ | 8 moons
Charcoalpaw | ♂ | 8 moons
Rosepaw | ♀ | 8 moons

Nursery
-- Thrushdive | ♂ | 52 moons
Kits: Applekit | ♀ | 5 moons
Saffronkit | ♂ | 5 moons
Barleykit | ♂ | 5 moons
Basilkit | ♂ | 5 moons
-- Leafglow | ♀ | 66 moons
Kits: Galaxykit | ♀ | 4 moons
Timberkit | ♂ | 4 moons
Petalkit | ♀ | 4 moons
Moonkit | ♂ | 4 moons
-- Edelweissbloom | ♀ | 35 moons
Kit: Juniperkit | ♀ | 3 moons
-- Stratusbird | ♀ | 44 moons
Kits: Mistykit | ♀ | 3 moons
Nimbuskit | ♂ | 3 moons
Pebblekit | ♀ | 3 moons
Ripplekit | ♂ | 2 moons
-- Orbweaver | nb [afab] | 31 moons
Kits: Crabkit | ♂ | 1 moons
Tarantulakit | ♂ | 1 moons
Lynxkit | ♀ | 1 moons
Cobwebkit | ♂ | 1 moons
Zebrakit | ♂ | 1 moons
Harvestkit | ♂ | 1 moons
-- Acaciashine | ♀ | 48 moons
Kits: Raspberrykit | ♀ | 0 moons
Kangarookit | ♂ | 0 moons
Eucalyptuskit | ♂ | 0 moons
Jacarandakit | ♂ | 0 moons
Koakit | ♂ | 0 moons
-- Gilavenom | nb [afab] | 25 moons
Kits: Loriskit | ♀ | 0 moons
Centipedekit | ♂ | 0 moons
-- Azaleasong | ♀ | 22 moons
Kits: expecting

Caretakers
Blizzardfoot | ♂ | 136 moons
Poppystem | nb [afab] | 132 moons
Quicksilver | agender [amab] | 130 moons
Lionrumble | ♂ | 126 moons
Kiwituft | ♂ | 124 moons
Wildflower | ♀ | 116 moons
Sandglow | ♂ | 114 moons
Blackbirdshriek | ♂ | 100 moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Deputy
Quartzheart | ♂ | 67 moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Scouting Captain
Lichendust | agender [amab] | 60 moons

════════════════════

Scouts
Blizzardbird | ♂ | 96 moons
Cirruspatch | ♂ [afab] | 95 moons
Hemlockflame | ♀ | 89 moons
Skipperpelt | ♀ | 75 moons
Eclipsesplash | ♂ | 72 moons
Blankscratch | ♂ | 72 moons
Tarragonmuzzle | ♂ | 67 moons
Alpineheart | ♂ | 64 moons
Koiscale | nb [afab] | 61 moons
Arrowspark | ♂ | 59 moons
Heatherdust | ♀ | 59 moons
Serpentsneak | ♀ | 57 moons
Skyfrost | ♀ | 57 moons
Dragonbreath | ♂ | 57 moons
Towheeflame | ♂ | 54 moons
Fritillarywing | ♀ | 53 moons
Newtgaze | ♂ | 53 moons
Shadowtuft | nb [amab] | 52 moons
Lilymist | ♀ | 51 moons
Desertsnarl | ♂ | 49 moons
Ferretspike | ♀ | 48 moons
Onyxburn | ♀ [amab] | 47 moons
Knawelcharm | nb [afab] | 46 moons
Frostpuddle | nb [amab] | 44 moons
Sweetchirp | ♀ | 44 moons
Pelicanfeather | ♂ [afab] | 43 moons
Walruspath | ♂ | 42 moons
Bamboolight | ♂ | 42 moons
Astralfur | nb [afab] | 41 moons
Pigeonchorus | ♂ | 40 moons
Guavagrin | ♂ | 40 moons
Psocidscratch | ♂ | 38 moons
Fleabite | ♂ | 36 moons
Peanutdash | ♂ | 35 moons
Algaestrike | ♂ | 35 moons
Celeryseed | ♀ | 33 moons
Sagespike | ♂ | 33 moons
Avocadostream | ♀ | 32 moons
Taroclaw | ♂ | 31 moons
Asterskip | ♀ | 31 moons
Zephyrbranch | ♀ | 31 moons
Tanglepath | ♂ | 31 moons
Mapleflower | ♀ | 31 moons
Lunawish | ♀ | 30 moons
Viperdrift | ♂ | 26 moons
Goldfishglow | nb [afab] | 25 moons
Troutheart | ♂ | 24 moons
Lakefeather | ♂ | 24 moons
Wind-dash | ♀ | 23 moons
Tempestsplash | ♀ | 23 moons
Elkbreeze | agender [amab] | 22 moons
✦ Coyotetail | ♂ | 20 moons
Squirrelheart | ♂ | 20 moons
Raccoonpelt | ♂ | 19 moons
Frogpond | ♂ | 19 moons
Sugarsnap | ♀ | 19 moons
Saltshimmer | ♀ [amab] | 19 moons
Ploverwing | ♀ | 18 moons
Ratwhisper | ♂ | 18 moons
Minnowshadow | ♂ [afab] | 18 moons
Wolfhowl | ♀ | 18 moons
Hedgehogspark | ♂ | 14 moons
Kestrelsong | ♀ | 14 moons
Dovechatter | ♀ | 14 moons
Shrikemist | ♀ | 12 moons

Ally/Enemy Clans
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Clans
    North | Clan | User
    East | Twistedclan | jazz.
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Southwest | Scarabclan | broken*

Cat Notes
    Atlasrain has limited vision in his remaining eye.
    Charstar lost his right eye.

Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 serving | x16
    Squirrel | 2 servings | x15
    Hare | 3 servings | x7
    Shrew | 1 servings | x15
    Rat | 2 servings | x17
    Pigeon | 3 servings | x13
    Stoat | 2 servings | x13
    Minnow | 1 servings | x18
    Trout | 3 servings | x5
    Frog | 1 servings | x25 [-14]
    Snake | 2 servings | x16 [-7]
    Jay | 3 servings | x11 [-1]
    Mentors
    Apprentice | Mentor | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Finchpaw | Lunawish | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Twilightpaw | Rainspark | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Marblepaw | Asterskip | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Chickadeepaw | Carrotdash | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Bramblingpaw | Sweetchirp | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Swiftpaw | Silverstar | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Wrenpaw | Bamboolight | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Partridgepaw | Limetail | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Karakapaw | Salmonbubble | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Redpaw | Guavagrin | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Icepaw | Astralfur | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Mousepaw | Sunsetpond | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Charcoalpaw | Cinnabarslash | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Rosepaw | Alpineheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Chestnutpaw | Nettlestone | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chaotic creativity's replies | 059 | january 09, 2024

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:45 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

LEAF-FALL || The temperature has begun to drop, and the days grow shorter and shorter. With the disappearance of the unbearable heat, predators are more commonly slinking along the outskirts of the territory. Alongside the growing dangers that come with the cold weather, kittings are beginning to get harder. Clans should stock up on prey and herbs for the coming dangerous moons, as this will be their last chance until after the next season has passed.

MODERATOR NOTES !!

Hello! I am chaotic creativity, but many of you know me as sharpie. i am very excited to be your mod, so don't be afraid to message me with any questions or concerns. feel free to pm me on here, or you can reach out to me on discord at chaoticallycreative.

CLANS !!

TruffleClan || littleminicooper || 05/23/2023
      TidalClan || librarycat || 01/09/2024
      OakClan || Luaii || 07/18/2023
      LilyClan || LilyHorse || 01/01/2024
      KeyClan || obnixious || 01/09/2024
      ReefClan || epilogue || 01/09/2024
      Archangel's Tomb || selkirks || 12/11/2023

IMPORTANT LINKS !!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Foraging:
      • Weasel's patrol is shocked by the bounty they find, knowing the first frosts of the year are not far off. They return with 1 cobweb, 1 lavender, 1 willow bark, 1 dried oak leaf, 1 fennel, and 1 comfrey root to add to their stores in preparation for the colder moons.

Families:
      • Nachobusiness's kitting passes by smoothly, allowing Weasel to return her herbs to her stores without using them. She is proud to announce that Nachobusiness birthed two beautiful kits.
        Kit One's Phenotype: Mediumhaired red ticked tabby tom with low white, curled ears, and a shortened, kinked tail
        Kit One's Genotype: Ll / Bb / XOY / DD / Aa / McMc / TaTa / CC / Wsw / Acac / Jbjb
        Kit One's Artists: Simonpet (Color) & Chamrosh (Base)

Kit Two's Phenotype: Mediumhaired black ticked tabby molly with a shortened, kinked tail
        Kit Two's Genotype: Ll / Bb / XoXo / DD / AA / Mcmc / TaTa / CC / ww / Jbjb
        Kit Two's Artists: chaotic creativity (Color) & Chamrosh (Base)

Assessments:
      • Fetchpaw passes the final assessment with flying colors, quickly returning to camp to cheer for his denmates' successes before his naming ceremony.
      • During Punchingpaw's assessment, he chased a mouse underneath a fence. As he squeezed beneath it, it scraped across his back and left a long, bleeding wound. He passed his assessment, but he will need 2 moons of rest, 1 horsetail, and 1 tormentil.
      • Donutpaw is excited to announce she passed her final assessment!
      • Wrestlepaw's assessment is a breeze, and she passes and is quickly given her full name alongside her peers.

Border Patrols:
      • An early leaf-fall storm forces Moonshine's patrol to return early before anything exciting can happen.
      • Khokela's patrol is brought to a halt as Sandlot asks to grab a drink in a stream. While wading out to enjoy the water, the storm broke and brought a wave of water. Despite being in such a small stream, the water swept Sandlot off her paws. She struggled against the current, her patrolmates screaming in terror while realizing they could not help her. By the time the storm and stream settled, the patrol found her body on the bank. It was a somber march back to camp, eventually laying Sandlot in the middle to be properly grieved.
      • Zinikezelwe, during the storm, spotted a small adult cat shivering under a bush. He quickly ushered them back to camp to provide them with shelter, and they quickly decided they liked KeyClan and wanted to stay.
        Phenotype: Longhaired cream mackerel tabby bicolor wit blue-green heterochromia
        Genotype: ll / BB / XO- / dd / Aa / McMc / CC / WsWs
        Artists: Rosebud (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Base)
      • Kindergarten's patrol was nearly back to camp when they found a young, apprentice-aged cat cowering from the storm and thunder. Out of pity, they brought them in and made sure they were safe before offering them a permanent place to stay.
        • Phenotype: Shorthaired broken mackerel dilute tabby tortoiseshell
        Genotype: LL / BB / XOXo / dd / AA / Mcmc / Spsp / CC / ww
        • Artists: Selkirks (Color) & H155 (Base)
      • Teddy's patrol is also caught by the storm, forcing them home early.
      • On the way back to camp, Selfdefense's patrol catches up with Teddy's and shares that they'd barely made it to the border before it began to rain.

Hunting Patrols:
      • Cloverflank's patrol returns with 1 small fish, 1 pigeon, 2 bats, and 2 squirrels.
      • Sugarplum's patrol returns with 1 hare, 1 bat, 1 big fish, 1 pigeon, 1 mouse, and 1 frog.
        • As they were returning to camp, a badger staggered into the patrol. Dragonscale and Pesterchum stepped up, demanding the rest of the patrol run. The two circled the badger, but Dragonscale was struck by its claws. She will need 2 moons of rest, 1 cobweb, and 1 sweet-sedge. Pesterchum is able to protect her from further harm, and eventually drive the badger off, but her tail hangs at an odd angle after being bitten. It is determined to be broken, and she will need 2 moons of rest, 2 poppy seeds, and 1 daisy leaf.
      • Backpack's patrol returns with 1 ermine, 1 mouse, 1 snake, and 1 shrew.
      • Moonmoon's patrol returns with 2 bats, 1 big fish, 1 mouse, and 1 shrew.
        • Tabletop, while running ahead, tripped on a root and immediately began complaining of a sore paw. It is suggested that he receive 2 moons of rest, 1 marigold, and 1 chamomile.
      • Lavarock's patrol returns with 1 bat, 1 pigeon, 1 shrew, 1 rat, 1 small fish, and 1 big fish.
        • Early into the patrol, Nincompoopsplat begins complaining of an upset stomach. Eventually, they begin to bicker with Piechart, and the latter unfortunately steps on half-buried glass while distracted. Nincompoopsplat is inspected as well, and they will need 1 moon of rest or 1 watermint. Piechart will need 1 moon of rest or 1 tormentil.
      • Beetlejuice's patrol returns with 1 pigeon, 1 frog, 3 bats, and 1 small fish.
        • Bunchberrybloom's accidentally finds a tick, so she will need one moon of rest or 1 mouse bile.

Training:
      • Redpaw succeeds in learning a skill this moon, but he runs nose-first into a bush and get a little injured. He will need 1 moon of rest and 1 goldenrod.
      • Acidpaw succeeds in learning a skill this moon.
      • Babyspaw fails to learn a skill this moon, complaining of being too tired after the patrol.
      • Flashpaw succeeds in learning a skill this moon, but he develops a cough and a sore throat after getting wet in the rain. He will need 1 moon of rest or 1 honey.
      • Grimpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Snowpaw fails to learn a new skill this moon.
      • Soulpaw fails to learn a new skill this moon after becoming so itchy that she had to stop her training session. She finds ticks, so she will need 1 moon of rest or 1 mouse bile.
      • Strawberrypaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.

Hunting Patrol:
      • Cavernstar and Coralwave are pleased to return with 1 small fish and 1 seagull.

Border Patrol:
      • Shellwing finds an adult cat lingering on the border while debating on if they should enter. After a short conversation, Shellwing offers them a place in ReefClan and leads them to camp to meet Cavernstar.
        Phenotype: Shorthaired ginger ticked pseudo-tabby with low white and brown-green eyes
        Genotype: LL / Bb / XO- / DD / aa / Mcmc / Tata / CC / Wsw

Hunting Patrol:
      • Brede is proud to return to camp with 1 young badger, having snatched it out of a nest while the mother was not around.

Border Patrol:
      • Brede, while asking Kibe to challenge him, hears an adult cat in a nearby bush. They offer to join at no cost.
        • Phenotype: Black rosetted shorthair with green eyes
        • Genotype: LL / BB / Xo- / Dd / AA / Mcmc / SpSp / Bmbm / Ccb / ww
        • Artists: Ponz (Color) & H155 (Base)

Guarding:
      • Brede's camp is safe from invasion this moon.

Border Patrols:
      • Terrapinclaw's patrol is attacked by a pair of monitor lizards, and they must fight for their lives. After successfully chasing the two beasts off, they check each other's injuries. Carpnose has dislocated his shoulder and will need 1 moon of rest and 1 poppy seed. Terrapinclaw has a nasty gash that seems infected and will need 2 moons of rest, 1 sweet-sedge, and 1 comfrey root. Cuckoopaw wrenched a claw while fleeing and will need 1 moon of rest or 1 poppy seed.
      • Luderickwhisker's patrol finds 16 pebbles.

Hunting Patrols:
      • Opahsplash's patrol returns with 1 eel.
        • It seems Coobaflower has contracted whitecough. She will need 1 moon of rest and 1 hawkweed.
      • Banksiaclaw's patrol returns with 1 shellfish.

Families:
      • Chestnutrain's kitting is long and hard, and the mother barely survives. Koalastorm's presence and ability to provide her with 1 raspberry leaves and 1 borage are the only things that keep her alive. She does, however, deliver three beautiful kits.
        • Kit One's Phenotype: Mediumhaired black ticked tabby tom with high white
        Kit One's Genotype: Ll / Bb / XoY / Dd / Aa / Mcmc / Tata / Ccs / WsWs / Vivi
        Kit One's Artists: Jazz (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Base)

Kit Two's Phenotype: Mediumhaired chocolate ticked tabby mink tom with low white
        Kit Two's Genotype: Ll / bb / XoY / Dd / Aa / Mcmc / Spsp / Tata / cscb / Wsw / Vivi
        • Kit Two's Artists: Selkirks (Ref will be Dm'ed to you once finished)

• Kit Three's Phenotype: Mediumhaired lilac ticked tabby molly with high white
        • Kit Three's Genotype: Ll / bb / XoXo / dd / Aa / Mcmc / Tata / Ccs / WsWs / Vivi
        • Kit Three's Artists: Jazz

Foraging:
      • Koalastorm's patrol gathers 1 feverfew, 1 rush, 1 mint, and 1 juniper berry.

Training:
      • Ravenpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Cocklepaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Numbatpaw fails to learn a skill this moon.
      • Prawnpaw fails to learn a skill this moon.
      • Flounderpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Echidnapaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Squidpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.

Request:
      • Eelstar's request has been granted.
        • Phenotype: Solid black shorthair with dark brown eyes
        Genotype: LL / Bb / Xo- / DD / aa / mcmc / Ccs / ww
        • Artists: chaotic creativity (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Base)

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me