Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:23 pm

Me either. I hope you have lots of fun Spirit. I'm jealous of you Spirit, but it's the good type of jealousy.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:14 pm

XD thank you kyoko.
I'm so nervous because I know conventions get big crowds... When I think about it, a convention center is big though, so I guess everyone would be spread out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:56 pm

I'm quite nervous about going to Miku Expo 2024, so I know how you feel Spirit, yes I've been to the place it's in before for some other things like Hockey games and concerts that were different from Miku Expo 2024. I lost track of how many concerts I've seen now lol. I don't know what to look forward to, what to do, and how something like Miku Expo works. No problem Spirit.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:26 am

OMG! Hi again everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all have had a great 2024 so far!!

I would like to apologize for my slow responses over the past month to month and a half. The holidays ended up being busier on my end but still fun and everything! <333

I'm planning on responding to the RP soon, things have gotten a bit busier irl but I promise I haven't forgotten and it's never intentional for me to be gone this long....

I'm back now though and will probably be more active on weekends then during the week but I also tend to be online at random times though so that will also vary and all of those things. Just thought I'd give a heads up o that lol x3

Again, thank you all SO MUCH for your patience with me and I'll be sure to reply as soon as I can. <333

@SpiritStar3 I hope the convention was lot's of fun when you went and I'll be sure to reply to our 1x1's too! Again, sorry for such a delay! <333

@KyokoKiriGiri I totally understand that feeling and I hope you have lots of fun at Miku Expo 2024 when you go! <333
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:59 am

XD hi. I mean, its been the same as every other year, so..its fine, not bad.

I'm glad you had a fun holiday.

XD you're welcome.

it was fun. XD kay. My mom is trying to tell us we can't go to any more conventions... That's just too bad, though, because I want to go to Matsuricon next year (its also in Columbus).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:53 pm

Bump
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:59 pm

Hi again everyone!!

Please forgive me for disappearing for awhile AGAIN, I promise that is never intentional....

I'll be posting again soon (hopefully sometime tomorrow) and I hope you all have been doing well latley.

Thank you for being patient with me, that is ALWAYS appreciated! <333
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:23 pm

XD hi

It's fine.

Kay kay
I've been okay, I'm having a little stomach problem. I seem to be better now though.

XD you're welcome.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me