📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:00 pm

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID Ziggy Stardust 209648
Date: oct 19
Link to last entry: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143223725&hilit=ziggy+fishing+booth#p143223725
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:01 pm

User + ID Corinnader [928929]
Date:10 -19
Link to last entry: Here
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:16 pm

User + ID •boo• + 761033
Date: 10/20
Link to last entry: 10/19
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:36 pm

User + ID ItsAsher0 + + 1064384
Link to last entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143216851#p143216851
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:45 pm

User + ID reshihall + 1029503
Link to last entry: XXX
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OwlFall » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:00 pm

User + ID OwlFall + 787844
Link to last entry: Here!

*.·:·. .·:·.*

owl || she/they || artist
(sig img by me)

*.·:·. .·:·.*
OwlFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Fishing Booth Results 19/10

@Nopal
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@JoyfulRam
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@casmeow
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@reshihall
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Vennycat
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Eevee55
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@persontea
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@otterbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@albedo
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@gnosiphobia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@sniffs

@Stivkie
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Nova-Moshi
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@kaisisles
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Ari_Thylascene
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Wyvern Queen Kym
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@FantasyQueen
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@Reki.
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@Lycancore
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@Riley ♥

@PinkAngel
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@dragonstars

@aftonbuilt

@strawby
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@onion

@atlasbarelyanimates

@•boo•
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@ApocalypseAxolotl
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Paint-is-forever
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@dilemmaly

@glittermintfurry Make sure you put the right date in!

@Piine
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7552 (made by Magnaskies)

@PandoraDiskenth
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@snipsnops
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@snailshoes
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@Mossclaw3706

@Polluux

@internet

@Dibabeebees

@zoebeanzz
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7545 (made by Magnaskies)

@spuert

@NanoShark

@Yetaet

@Umi <3
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@vada vada

@Apollione

@Owl-Paints

@shortstop

@ToastedCagon
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@xLilith
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7395 (made by Opaquii)

@instantramen56

@sev.en

@DrBubby
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Xenogender

@jdme

@.henloimmabirb.

@Pastel Furret

@redtruck

@marshhie

@Fawn_Pelt

@emgeal

@maplemaiden

@_mirage_

@chillociraptor

@Zylafone
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7372 (made by Opaquii)

@AlatusNemeseos

@Cr0wz
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@cinerious

@Artwork-Is-Key

@pepsii

@nio

@suguru

@nu-metal

@appleschloss
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@Asternaut

@LittleWonderBean

@Viego
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@splider

@echo into void

@Raynestorms

@zoinks

@Magnaskies
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@BARBOSSA
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Pinkie Cooper

@magpies

@Fishkin

@Strawberry.Wyne

@HEXORCISM

@PikachuTori25

@LittleWolf666

@werepickle

@Music_Lover

@EeeeeeejDoge

@houndjaw

@EatingTuna

@Phönixfeder2000

@RiverDream
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Layamell

@Westsparrow

@ylesia

@simplydriftingalong

@Exitium

@Linsang

@11ghosty11

@Shenanergans

@Henry
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@dollopofblue

@NeonFoxPaw

@Boa beloved

@TheBrokenRobot

@AliceMorte
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Succo d'arancia

@halfwaytherefore

@Catsplat18

@Canis.

@almond.milk

@KingRay

@lilymouse385

@Chip? No.

@ob0321drxzx

@BananaSnake

@vanilla bean.

@L1V1D

@draculize

@Infailia

@Dizzywing

@Twiggy97

@Twiggy97

@toy20243

@azphen

@NurseMikan

@bug

@hjarta

@BethRAWR

@literal.swag.

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@crypti-crunch
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7507 (made by Galawhim)

@lunexiii

@crabodile

@almondkitty

@Scourgebane

@cynicat

@neurobotz

@Kitsune.

@eden;

@vanillachapstick
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7561 (made by Magnaskies)

@flicka

@Smokycandle

@IAmUniverse

@Ectotron

@mosh pit
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #8234 (made by Opaquii)

@vlpn

@Fourd

@blizzard180

@buggabee

@BPlusSupernova
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@beekind

@ShiftingFoxx

@annie15970

@YeeYeeRavioli

@FathomThis

@alphias

@CaeBabyBear

@NaCl

@FaerieNova

@Octavius.O

@EyeOfVoid

@styxie

@Toxic Nightshade

@SoggyPeach

@Lemon Tea Rain

@hoof.

@mrrp

@ZAW526

@GoldieDoggy

@TheMamba

@snaa-zzy
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenanergans » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:17 pm

User + ID Shenanergans 🕸 18898
Link to last entry
Image ImageImage
Shenanergans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:17 pm

User + ID Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 20
Link to last entry:X

[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgeal » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:17 pm

User + ID emgeal 761
Date: 10/20/2023
Link to last entry: Click

ImageImageImageImage

Complete Collection Achieved on 12/21/2011! (Pets and items)
emgeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me