♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:06 am

Yall she is so amazing like WHAT!!! Bawling my eyes out /pos she is so nice and,,,,, gosh. I think I've found who I want to spend the rest of my life with /srs!!!!!!!!
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:57 pm

im in an ldr with my best friend of 15 yrs and he left last week for our last "goodbye" before he moves in in january. but this is the longest stretch we will have gone without visiting and im taking it hard. its hard showering, its hard cleaning my house, its hard eating. it seems like everything is going wrong. ive lost interest in everything. i know its depression and we've had each other in our lives for so long that i don't know how to act without him anymore. im freaking out over the smallest things when im normally very realistic and go with the flow and one step at a time/do whats in your ballpark kinda deal. its only been a week.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
because i finally found a lover who's better for my liver, and now i'll finally recover.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coy0te » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:28 am

I'm a very shy and anxious person. I might have a crush on this one girl, she's special in a good way and assertive, she's not scared to tell people what she really thinks, and I love honest people. The problem is 1. We don't talk often and I'm too scared to just come up to her and start a convo 2. She might be straight 3. I can't ask my friends for help because they don't know I'm queer AND they don't really like her.

I try to fix problem 1 by helping her out. I answer her questions when she's asking something in group chats, lend her what she needs etc. I even helped her with math. I know it's not enough and all I can do is hope she'll come up to me and start a convo first :') I hate social anxiety.
Problem 2 is worse than 1. I can't tell if she's straight or not. There's nothing about it on her Instagram and she never brought it up. I don't believe in "gay radar" so it's also useless.
Now time for problem 3. I'm closeted which is also a big problem. I know being in a queer relationship while being in the closet isn't a good idea most of the time, but my closest family is mostly tolerant (my dad already thinks I'm a lesbian anyways) so telling them I'm in a relationship with a girl wouldn't be a problem, and if my friends didn't like it, then I probably wouldn't care (except for my best friend, I would cry if she left because of this. I do have some one-sided problems with rest of my friends, but I don't want to talk about it)

OH, AND THERE'S ONE MORE PROBLEM. I'm on the aroace spectrum. I'm not sure where exactly but I'm scared that I might lose feelings for her suddenly. She's my first real crush, everything is new to me and makes me so confused. I don't know if I should keep trying or give up.

Nvm, it wasn't a crush lol
Last edited by Coy0te on Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
“That’s Rough, Buddy.”
(Previous sig was Vox. Currently obsessed with Atla)

Coy0te | Meesks | She/He/They

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Check out my babies
nothing to see here rn
Coy0te

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cassini » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:11 am

heartsigh wrote:i don't think i've ever felt like a worse person in my life

i met this guy in my class last year and we started talking and dating after a few months; at first, i had such a big crush on him and he liked me too, so we had a flirty kind of friendship which i loved. he confessed that he liked me and kind of just sprung it on me while we were hanging out at a park (that he drove me to) so i just felt that i couldn't really say no, but that it wasn't such a big deal because i did have a crush on him (i mean, you date to see your compatibility, no?) and i asked that we could take it slow and he agreed.

fast forward, i've been dating this guy for around a year now and i cannot over exaggerate how well this man treats me. he's so kind, funny, spends money on me and loves me more than i've ever been loved. he tells me every day about how he wants me to be his forever, and before i used to like it, but recently it's really been... putting me off.

and what i realized, i think, is that i don't love him anymore, even though it's hard to admit. i don't know how but somewhere along the way, his constant presence in my life is something that's starting to drain me. and it's not a negative presence, but i'm just not a person who likes that sort of thing (i'm very much a loner). so my best friends came over for a week from another state and constantly he was getting insecure or sad because i wasn't texting him enough (he'd double text if i didn't text back in 40 minutes). i got snapchat just to keep in contact with one of my old friends and he starts checking my snap score every single hour. if my score went up by 1 he'd ask me who i was snapping. he's jealous of both my friends and any guys i talk to ('guy friends' are off the table, pretty much had to cut off my only other friend at my school last year because he didn't like me talking to him) and i understand he's just possessive, but this relationship is just exhausting me. i'm someone who's used to spending all my time alone and i have no problem with it, but now he wants every minute of my free time and it's something i can't do. the one time i tried to explain that it felt a little overwhelming when he'd double text me how sad he was i didn't respond within the hour he started having a panic attack so i never tried it again and he constantly asks me, crying, if he's annoying me, and i say no because i don't want to make him feel worse.

i don't know what to do. i don't feel like i have a valid reason to break up with him because he's probably the dream boyfriend for some other girl, but i don't feel like myself anymore when i'm with him. i don't like holding his hand in public like i used to and that time i used to enjoy spending with him i feel could be better spent on myself. and it makes me so sad to admit that, because i used to really, really enjoy his presence.

another thing that makes it complicated is that even if i wanted to break up with him i literally work for his parents and his parents are helping contract people to work on my house,, i know that that was pretty unwise of me cause now i'm pretty much trapped but i didn't think i would ever feel this way ;;

sorry for the lengthy post just needed to get it off my chest aslfjlfdgfk,,

sorry, this isn't the quickest response and if your situation has developed further then i'm not sure how useful my input will be, but I just want to say that you'd absolutely be justified if you want to leave him. his attachment to you sounds really draining, and even actively harmful considering how he's impacting your friendships. just because some people might appreciate his clinginess doesn't mean you should feel you have to force yourself to endure it for every waking second of your life. a relationship should never have to be a chore, it should be a source of recharging your energy rather than something that saps it. if you're finding that you two are emotionally incompatible, then that's a perfectly fair reason to call it off, and will probably cause a lot less harm to both of you in the long-term rather than trying to endure it despite the way you feel. it's great that you want to be there and support him, but you don't have to be his partner to be there for him and you've gotta to look after yourself too. and doing this doesn't make you a bad person at all.
cass | she/they | trades | gallery███████
Cassini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:00 am

Today mark one year sense I got out of my toxic relationship.
I can't believe it's been a year already. I feel like I should be sad today, but I feel fine?
I'm so proud of myself and how far I've come. A year ago today I was crying my eyes out in my room, and now I've fully recovered and moved on. I'm still not ready to be in another relationship, but I'm so thankful I have my friends with me still. They've helped to much in the past year, and they're just as proud of me.
I know I also posted here when this first happened, and I had a few people reach out to me. Talking to people, or even just having people who knew what I was going through was so nice.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepytown » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:05 pm

tbh this is such a weirdly embarrassing thing for me to post but like, who's really gonna find it that knows me?
my ex and i broke up recently and he got with the girl i was extreeemelyyy worried about the whole relationship and i really have no way to avoid them, it sucks and i just feel really estranged. i don't want him back or anything, he's changed so much and he's really not the person i fell in love with anymore, but i still find myself wishing i did things differently. i don't really know what i'm doing, i'm trying to find other random people to have a crush on or just anything to distract myself but it's not working...
it's really disheartening because this girl is such a manipulative person and she's been manipulative since the day i met her, i thought she'd changed, but i quickly found out that wasn't the case :? ... and she's done so much more than basically homewreck me, but it's probably too specific to put in here and i'm a little paranoid so now i'm watching the guy who i thought was the LOML get pulled along by this girl who basically ruined me inside out... it's fun! i don't know what to do LOL but maybe i'll stumble upon this post in a few months when i'm over it :D if anyone has any advice to just give i'd appreciate it, if not thanks for reading anyway :P
sleepytown
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
cleo or clio - they/she ©
sleepytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby READ YOUR DIARY » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:27 pm

y'all he started saying goodbye absolutely every day after school <333
I'm so happy :)
I win
Image Image Image

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

hhhhhhhhhhhhh ★ flooxii ★
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
corvettes and måneskin are my reason to live
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
READ YOUR DIARY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:42 am

I've been confidently identifying as an ace lesbian for many years, I generally hate a lot of men, but recently I've been obsessing over one guy (fictional, all my crushes are fictional) he's so perfect and sweet, and it's just so frustrating to have these feelings. I don't feel like one fictional character crush would suddenly make me bi, or does it? ahhh
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:29 am

My boyfriend bought me a rose today c,: it made me so happy. I feel bad I didn’t react all excited because I had just woken up and was still sleepy. But it made me so happy ;-; I’ve never been given a rose by any man except my father when I was in middle school. So it means so much to me, I’ve always wanted to be given flowers by a lover.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:09 pm

sleepytown wrote:tbh this is such a weirdly embarrassing thing for me to post but like, who's really gonna find it that knows me?
my ex and i broke up recently and he got with the girl i was extreeemelyyy worried about the whole relationship and i really have no way to avoid them, it sucks and i just feel really estranged. i don't want him back or anything, he's changed so much and he's really not the person i fell in love with anymore, but i still find myself wishing i did things differently. i don't really know what i'm doing, i'm trying to find other random people to have a crush on or just anything to distract myself but it's not working...
it's really disheartening because this girl is such a manipulative person and she's been manipulative since the day i met her, i thought she'd changed, but i quickly found out that wasn't the case :? ... and she's done so much more than basically homewreck me, but it's probably too specific to put in here and i'm a little paranoid so now i'm watching the guy who i thought was the LOML get pulled along by this girl who basically ruined me inside out... it's fun! i don't know what to do LOL but maybe i'll stumble upon this post in a few months when i'm over it :D if anyone has any advice to just give i'd appreciate it, if not thanks for reading anyway :P

his loss! not yours. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.

sometimes people make bad decisions knowing exactly what's gonna happen... and they still don't wanna hear it. it's a very sad but very real part of life as well as the dating world. let him play with fire and end up getting burnt. not your problem anymore!

i'd say not to force yourself into anything new yet though. let yourself process the fallout in full and then hop back in when you're really ready. there'll be someone waiting for you no matter how long it takes. best of luck to you!

serendipity- wrote:I've been confidently identifying as an ace lesbian for many years, I generally hate a lot of men, but recently I've been obsessing over one guy (fictional, all my crushes are fictional) he's so perfect and sweet, and it's just so frustrating to have these feelings. I don't feel like one fictional character crush would suddenly make me bi, or does it? ahhh

taking into account that this person you're crushing on is fictional, i'd say it doesn't change your sexuality. nonexistent character = nonexistent and thus purely hypothetical romantic situations.

i think it's very common to glamorize fictional characters and put them on a pedestal (after all, they're lacking the dimensions that would make them a complex human being with a complex human existence) which is why it can lead some people to go as far as questioning their sexuality. picture a real-life guy with the same personality traits as your character (not looks, personality) and then picture going on dates, being together long-term, sharing romantic moments, etc. could you see yourself marrying that man? could you see yourself spending the rest of your life with that man and as such never being with a woman again?

i'd also look into comphet and see if you resonate with any of that. good luck!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me