Mysteries of Mitos | Prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Mysteries of Mitos | Prompts

Postby snipsnops » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:12 pm

The previous prompt is now closed, no further entries!
SonOfStarGod, Loelya, MrBoodle, Batman, Dragoneko, Kit-Kat, wolftail, RedWindWolf, CO1LD, starsailor, Oddity-Lad, liiontai, Soup5, Mastergirl7, Eevee55, RammuIsWeird, Black.Wings, TheUnknown, gruffin, Sixbane, Yugi, Ucanthandleme

Your pokemon gains 3 levels AND 10 crystal chips!
Crystal chips are the currency of Mitos, you may now add them to your inventory in your archive

The new prompt has been updated on the first page!

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:04 pm

Username: Ucanthandleme
User ID: 809102
Archive: XXX
Pokemon used: Kuri
Current rank & level: Rank 1 level 8
Prompt: Battling is only fun if they win, they get frustrated if they don't and pretty smug if they do.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:34 am

Username: dragoness129
User ID: 3218
Archive: Here
Pokemon used: Verralynth the Drativy
Current rank & level: Rank 1, Level 1
Prompt: [247 words]
Draw and/or write about your Pokemon's feelings towards battling!

Verralynth is alright with battling. It is not their favorite activity, but they do not hate it either. If it were on a scale of one to ten, they would place battling at about a seven. They know some of their moves can be hard hitters against the right Pokemon, and that in the future they will learn even stronger moves! They know battling is a great way to get the experience needed for them to grow stronger and level up, then one day even evolve! Their trainer keeps on gushing their excitement about their evolution. Verralynth would enjoy making their trainer very happy, so they will do all they can to grow stronger, which includes battling whenever possible.
Their favorite thing to do is actually exploring. They love wandering around and finding all the neat things they can. They love to stuff a satchel full of "whatever may be helpful in the future", which more often than not includes any little bit and bob they find along the way. They also adore the beautiful sights that can be seen across the region. There are lots of really awesome landscapes and even the cities are all fascinating and different from each other. Once they get the wings from their evolved form, they would love to see what sights can be seen around the region from above! They happily await the day they can transport their trainer through the skies. It makes Verralynth giddy just thinking about it. ♥
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:29 am

Username: Yugi
User ID: 318842
Archive: Team Amped
Pokemon used: Glam
Current rank & level: Rank 1 LVL 8
Prompt:

xx Glam was never one for battling it out physically if they could avoid it. After all, brute forcing their way through situations often made them much more complicated than would ever want to experience. Unfortunately, being a part of an Explorers Guild meant that Glam would undoubtedly face physical altercations, often ones that they couldn't talk their way out of no matter how hard they tried. This was something that they accepted once they learned about Exploration Teams and were dead set on pursuing to join.

xx As long as it stands for the safety of other Pokemon, Glam would be more than determined to use every ounce of physical strength and skill they could muster up. A quicker battle often meant a lesser chance of complications and other physical harm to those around them, so Glam has trained their physical prowess specifically for these no escape situations. Of course, they would have preferred it if they never had to learn how to defend and fight. Their intense focus on physical training has caused them to come off as more intimidating to common Pokemon who aren't too familiar with them. In the end, they remind themselves that their own appearances don't necessarily matter. Instead, their intent and passions define them much more than any physical appearances do.

xx Glam does, however, quite enjoy partaking in non-battle based competitions, though not quite so for the competitive nature itself. They find sincere joy in learning more about other Pokemon and their talents outside of battling. Glam finds themselves often getting amped up and inspired by watching other Pokemon perform, much more than they do in combat.
(272 words total)
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gruffin » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:10 pm

Username: gruffin
User ID: 350106
Archive: Here
Pokemon used: Duster
Current rank & level: 4
Prompt: "Battling? What's that?"

gruffin + 350106
ToyhouseMitos
Heartcatch

Gruffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Username: CO1LD
User ID: 669164
Archive: 'Obdurate Observer'
Pokemon used: Gastly
Current rank & level: Rank 1 | LVL 5
Prompt:
Gastly is 50% down to clown and 50% down to tussle.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedWindWolf » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:35 pm

Username: RedWindWolf
User ID: 91064
Archive:
Pokemon used: Piffa and gast'chu
Current rank & level: Rank 1 Level 4
Prompt: "Oh a battle? Bring it on!"
RedWindWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kit-Kat » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:01 pm

Username: Kit-Kat
User ID: 80560
Archive:AAAA
Pokemon used: Spunky & Eerie
Current rank & level: Rank 1 level 4
Prompt: 3 Hours Later....

It's all fun and games until you and your opponent realize you're practically immune to each other's attacks
ImageImageImage
Call me Kit.

ImageImageImage
Kit-Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Username: Eevee55
User ID: 1033286
Archive: Here!
Pokemon used: Mana
Current rank & level: Rank 1, Level 9
Prompt: Truthfully, Mana does not enjoy battling. They would prefer not to fight other Pokemon, but they will not hesitate to fight to protect their home or their friends if a situation comes up that requires it. For the most part, though, they are quite a peaceful Pokemon as long as no one seems to be threatening their home. Furthermore, when they do have to fight, they are not competitive about it. Mana's focus is on finishing the battle as quickly and painlessly as possible, since their intention is not to harm their opponent, but rather to protect others or their home. They are also always willing to stop fighting and let their opponent go midway through a battle if the opponent wants to stop fighting. In fact, they honestly prefer that outcome.
As far as activities Mana does enjoy, exploring the gardens that have become their home is definitely at the top of the list. They find it a very relaxing activity, and an opportunity to learn more about nature. They also enjoy making friends, even if they are typically rather shy which sometimes makes starting conversations with new Pokemon rather difficult.
They have never participated in any kind of contest before, nor do they have any interest in doing so. Mana does not enjoy being the center of attention so contests and competitions are not really for them.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrakoTheDragon55 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:33 pm

Username: DrakoTheDragon55
User ID: 997667
Archive: Scalestone City
Pokemon used: Lemondrop
Current rank & level: Rank 1, Level 1
Prompt: [234 words]
Lemondrop isn’t the biggest fan of battling, but he’s not against it either. He knows that it's in a Pokémon's nature to battle, yet it never really interested him. However, if someone insists on battling him, that’s when Lemondrop steps into action, as he never likes letting anyone down, friend or stranger alike.

He always lets his opponent get the first move as well, which isn't too much of an issue, as Lemondrop is surprisingly tanky considering his level, and will retaliate with tackle afterwards. If he feels like he’s taking too much damage, the fusion will use absorb, which surprises most foes as it’s a grass type move, yet he learnt it due to being part goomy. The battle quickly becomes an endurance match because of this, which is less fun than a typical battle. Lemondrop hopes to learn a more offensive move once he gets stronger for this very reason. But for now, he’s essentially a goopy wall that luckily hasn’t come across an opponent that has posed a serious threat (yet.) And he's still unevolved!

Lemondrop hopes to learn a more offensive move once he gets stronger, but not just for batting others. His typically-carefree mind has but one fear: that one day, he'll let someone he really cares about down. To avoid this, Lemondrop wants to be strong not only for himself, but for his friends and for his trainer.
DrakoTheDragon55
Drako | She/Her | -3 CS Time | PFP Artist
————————————————————————————————————
————————————————————————————————————
Art Shop (CLOSED) | Adopt Archive

ImageImageImageImage Image
DrakoTheDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes