Mysteries of Mitos | Prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: “Fear and Hunger”

Postby Soup5 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:39 am

Username: Soup5
User ID:1020120
Archive: Mitos Park
Pokemon used: Monte
Current rank & level: rank 1 lvl 3
Prompt: (Since this is an open world, I guess there is no need to hold back ╮(╯∀╰)╭)

"Monte will mostly stay inside if it's snowing. But if not, foraging!"
-------

The cold approaches.

What should their next plan be? Monte thought to themself as they continued to wander aimlessly. They stopped their path and returned their attention to all the minor scratches revealed around their body from previous attacks. The cool air slightly relieved the burning sensations until it is no longer the main focus. Monte suddenly shut their eyes when a gust passed them, lightly brushing their flame. Maybe they should find a place to settle first. Monte could somewhat withstand the temperature, but their flame may not. They quickened their pace while searching for a nearby shelter.

A lone shrine located in an isolated area of the forest - a few trees hung fruits on them- appears to be abandoned, aside from the presence of a few nocturnal bird pokemon that looms over the place while whistling their calls. All their attention suddenly fixated on the new visitor, which had an uneasiness written all over their face from looking at these pokemons' blank expressions. The temperature continued to drop - and with the weather growing harsher - Monte had no choice but to make this place their temporary home.

Monte didn't exert too much force to push aside these planks, but they were not still prepared for a heavy load of dust escaping through the gap. Monte shut their eyes while coughing their lungs out. They still stepped into the building, where their light source was only the flame on their head. Monte explored for a bit; found a corner, and decided to rest under the building while waiting for the cold to pass. However, the cold only grew worse each minute. Monte slept through the cold night as the breeze passed by their ears.

Monte woke up and shook away their drowsiness. Their sight is soon greeted by droplets of white showering down from the sky. Their body sprang back when a dense pack of white suddenly fell from the edge of the building. Smokes venting out by the side of their jaws , preparing another group of these flame pellets to vent their anger at no one while their still heart raced. Monte put a claw out and discovered these whites are cold. Monte then sticks out their tongue; tasted it as the bitter cold lingered on their tongue. Monte decided to step out to examine their environment.

Psh.

These white drops dissolved into their flame upon contact. Monte shrieked and lowered their head back into the building. How long will the droplets calm down? Monte waited and waited until their stomach became empty again. They sighed. They have no choice after all. All the waiting made Monte unconscious fell into another slumber.

-----
Footnotes:
- Some parts seemed rushed, but the build-up for next prompts will hopefully cover it.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mysteries of Mitos | Prompts

Postby Gruffin » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:00 am

Username: gruffin
User ID: 350106
Archive: Here
Pokemon used: Split
Current rank & level: Rank 1, Level 3
Prompt: While significantly less grumpy since he is in his element, Split still attempts to bite the falling snow.

gruffin + 350106
ToyhouseMitos
Heartcatch

Gruffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:52 am

Username: MrBoodle
User ID: 644571
Archive: Here
Pokemon used: Lilet
Current rank & level: Rank 1 level 3
Prompt: Lilet enjoys making little snow friends on snowy days.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:32 pm

Username: Senbonzakura
User ID: 880548
Archive: Boop
Pokemon used: Reptar
Current rank & level: Rank 1 Level 1
Prompt: Reptar's fire tail accidentally melted his snowman!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:15 pm

username starsailor
    user id 627824
    archive silhouette sanc.
    pokemon used mochi
    current rank & level level 1, rank 3
    prompt word count - 280
    When Mochi woke up, all they knew was that it was cold. Shivering, they stretched up and made their way outside. The tree trunk they were residing in for the time being was still intact - thank goodness. But what they could not fail to notice was the large amount of white that now laid outside.

Snow.

Tentatively with horns twitching, Mochi inched itself out little by little. It was never too much to be cautious. The snow could potentially dry themself out and that was definitely not something Mochi was intending. Of course, they could always hide out until the snow melted, yet it wasn't exactly an option with the lack of planning he had gone through.

All Mochi could do was shiver as they could feel themself start to freeze from the inside out. Whether or not their body was capable of being frozen was not something they had yet to personally test, but it currently wasn't the ideal condition to be checking whether or not the goomy/dratini fusion was capable of becoming. They were not keen on becoming an ice block and as a pure dragon type, knowing ice types were sure to love the weather, being an easy target was easily the worst idea.

Grumbling to themself a little, Mochi burrowed his snout into the snow and snuffled a little, hoping to hit the ground to at least gain access to the dried up leaves that had been long buried by now. With no hibernation instincts, it was all they could be able to do in this weather, at least until the snow eased up or if they potentially met another pokemon capable of helping them.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:53 pm

The previous prompt is now closed, no further entries!
theunknown, Yugi, Cas., CO1LD, Black.Wings, Ucanthandleme, Batman, Sixbane, - alice -, crowful, witchingdreamons, Eevee55, Oddity-Lad, liiontai, wolftail, Soup5, gruffin, MrBoodle, Senbonzakura, starsailor

Your pokemon all find 10 crystal chips each!
Crystal chips are the currency of Mitos, you may now add them to your inventory in your archive

The new prompt has been updated on the first page!

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beema » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:46 pm

Username: beema
User ID: 1016286
Archive: Applever Valley
Pokemon used: Scrimblo
Current rank & level: rank 1, level 1
Prompt: Scrimblo's favorite food is chips!
beema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:37 pm

Username: Yugi
User ID: 318842
Archive: Team Amped
Pokemon used: Glam
Current rank & level: Rank 1 LVL 3
Prompt:
Burrito time 🌯
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:27 pm

Username: CO1LD
User ID: 669164
Archive: 'Obdurate Observer'
POkemon Used: {+w+}
Current rank & level: Rank 1 | LVL 3
Prompt:
Mulberry and Cherry icecream combo..
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:44 pm

Username: Black.Wings
User ID: 770728
Archive: Storage
Pokemon used: Koga (Starter)
Current rank & level: Level 3 Rank 1
Prompt: As weird as it sounds, Koga eats rocks. Not really sure if they’re good for him though
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me