✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 am

↬ catvent day: eleven

↬ username & id: Skywardthedragon 935233
    ↬ clan archive: Company of Fools

↬ word count: n/a, for day eleven
    ↬ prompt:
    Hearthstone compliments Clover; despite his terrible luck in almost everything he tries he’s resilient and never lets it stop him!

Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plushbunny » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:46 am

↬ username & id: Plushbunny + 858001
    ↬ clan archive: BlizzardClan

↬ word count: n/a, for day eleven [just a short + simple prompt!]
    ↬ prompt: froststar compliments honeybee on how kind and determined he is! he stuck with froststar since the beginning, before there was any clan at all.
Plushbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:57 am

↬ username & id: nindroidzane + 996925
    ↬ clan archive: fluxclan

↬ word count: n/a, for day eleven [just a short + simple prompt!]
    ↬ prompt:
acidkit thinks pythonblood is pretty cool! he lets her have unrestricted knife time and everything!
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:58 am

↬ catvent day: 11

↬ username & id: faelyn
    ↬ clan archive: faerie <3

↬ word count: n/a
    ↬ prompt: // featuring feyre + cas

*cas falls*
    "nice fall."
    "thanks!"
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 11 Results

Postby faelyn » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:28 pm

ImageImageImage

Catvent Day Eleven Results:
      ↬ the following users (below) have earned +50 stardust for participating!

0zero0
        adamented
        aftonbuilt
        angel bugs
        arrikanez
        artmajor
        cloudeddiamond
        coffee.berry
        dascanadiansparkle
        deercan
        dragoness129
        echo into void
        faelyn
        feather '
        galaxyy.
        griff
        hush
        i like bees
        jay.
        kennymcnenny
        lili041
        mrs
        nindroidzane
        néktar
        plushbunny
        skywardthedragon
        sleepy-rat
        strawberrymwilk
        sunny-skies
        tomura
        unohdettu.lupaus
        vivika
        whovian5eva

if you aren't on this list and posted a response before rollover, please contact vivika (on cs/discord) as soon as you can! <3
Last edited by faelyn on Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 12

Postby faelyn » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:28 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImage
↬ Catvent Day Twelve!

It’s time for a dance party! Tell us what song is playing, which cat’s dance moves are the
best and any fun interactions/accidents that happen during this party!

* this is meant to be a short/medium-ish prompt! <3

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][b]↬ catvent day:[/b] twelve

[b]↬ username & id:[/b]
[b]↬ clan archive:[/b]

[b]↬ word count:[/b] 000 words; n/a, for art!
[b]↬ prompt:[/b] [/list][/size]

#activeprompt
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 pm

↬ catvent day: twelve

↬ username & id: mrs + 1026844
    ↬ clan archive: Whispering Winds

↬ word count: 266 words
    ↬ prompt:
    The song playing? Everytime we touch, Cascada.

Wish is easily found in the back of the crowd, dancing by himself. He's not in the front, but by far, his moves were the best. He was most the confident cat there and seemed to be the most proud of what he was doing!
    Muddedshine, on the other paw, was watching Wish dance. He was feeling maybe a little bit embarrassed, knowing everycat knew he was there with him, but at the same time? He was deeply impressed by his sick dance moves! He's a great dancer, and this great song.. He would end up joining in with Wish, happily dancing along with him!

Mossstar will be proudly dancing in the front, and would be trying his best to impress Sunstone. He would eventually realize how much Sunstone seemed to want to join in, and would inevitably convince him to join the dance - except, it was less of a dance together.. and more of a dance against each other.
    What began as an impression test, went to on be an invitation to dance with each other, ended in a total dance off between the deputy and the leader! Who will truly win? Neither Mossstar or Sunstone will ever truthfully know, and honestly? They're okay with not knowing - it's a sweet thing they often tease each other about.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ day 12.

Postby echo into void » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:47 pm

↬ username & id: echo into void + 947184
    ↬ clan archive: snowclan

↬ word count: 151 words
    ↬ prompt:
      snowclan is not a big party group of cats. they aren't the type to dance and play loud music. when snowclan cats get together to 'party' (which they do once every moon), it's a lot more relaxing than a dance party.

they're go-to song for this occasion is, and always will be, katey moss catwalk by david teie.

when they gather for this event, and this song is turned on, the elders share tongues on the outskirts of the center of camp. the kits run around and play with one another. for them, this is an event that they get absolute freedom (within the open field of the center of camp) on how and what to play.

for the warriors, like darkfire, and the leader, brokenstar, they are the group that deeply listens to the music. some sway back and forth (brokenstar definitely does) and move their tails to the rhythm.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyfinnz » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:56 pm

↬ username & id: K1NGCL3M3NT1N3 + 756856
    ↬ clan archive: lily meadow alliance

↬ word count: 95 words (if you count them!)
    ↬ prompt:

shivering’sea isn’t the best dancer but any means, but they sure do enjoy themself! the music playing is some indie pop songs that they adore. they have to try very hard to get firefly’flitter to join in, and they do a lot of begging, but she finally does. the two of them end up laying in the grass, giggling to themselves after tripping over each other trying to dance to some slow song they’re both singing badly on purpose. it’s only the two of them in this little dance party, but they have fun together!
finnley / finn
he/they/it - th - 🌟 - 🌸 - 🧵
just a funky lil guy obsessed w warriors, minecraft, my ocz, mothz, + stuffed animalz !! i draw Sometimez, nd i mostly post on toyhouse! thatz ur best bet 4 contacting me, but im here 2 ofc! i’m pretty anxious nd slow 2 respond sometimez but i’ll do my best 2 get back 2 u!
art by urs truly; characterz r my sonaz, nevadas + aggie !
Image Image Image Image Image
honeyfinnz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:06 pm

↬ username & id: LiLi041 925966
    ↬ clan archive: eNUF

↬ word count: 406 words
    ↬ prompt: Santa looked over her party, satisfied. The disco ball was spinning a rainbow whirlwind of colors, lighting up the darkness and illuminating flashes of every-cat's face.

"Candy Store," from the Heathers musical, was put on blast. Santa adored such dramatic stories, and what's more, candy stores were totally her thing. She was going to open one in the future, no matter what!

The dance moves were getting wilder and wilder, with all the cats crowding around the center stage where the new dance challengers would step into the ring to challenge the current reigning champion. Currently, that would be Primavera, whipping her red ribbon to and fro, the red sashes creating brilliant arcs of color that stood out even below the rainbow of the disco ball.

Santa watched as Primavera's ribbon dance beat Thumbelina's flower petal twirl, Wolf's loud, earth-shaking stomps around the stage (while letting out ear-splitting roars, which were ear-splitting even with all the noise from the loud partygoers), Johan's attempt to perform magic tricks while sashaying across the stage.

Then, she spotted Grecia. Ah, her fellow black tower compatriot. She was excited to see what he would do.

The cats all cleared the way for Grecia, who, with an elegant wave of his cane, leapt gracefully into the air, sailing past the watching partygoers towards the stage.

...Only to crash straight into the disco ball.

Yowls of shock and pain sounded as the disco ball came crashing straight down, in a magnificent explosion of colors and glass. A huge crater was formed in the middle of the stage, and Santa could only watch in horror as Grecia tumbled off the disco ball painfully, while Primavera croaked hoarsely, pulling herself out from under the disco ball, now missing more than a few pieces.

Then, Santa came to her senses and rushed down to the stage.

"Grecia!" she yelled furiously. "What on earth are you doing?" And then, turning to the rest. "Hurry and call for the medicine cat, one of you! Party's over, cats are hurt. We need to get going, quickly now!" And then, shooting one last glare at Grecia, for doing that completely unnecessary leap- did he not see the path all the cats were clearing for him? Now look where his dramatics got him, and most importantly, where they got her- Santa shook her head and ran off to gather a team to help fix the mess the disco ball left.

Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups