✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby néktar » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:49 am

↬ catvent day: nine

↬ username & id: néktar + 217991
    ↬ clan archive: shallowclan

↬ word count: n/a, for day nine!
    ↬ prompt: auditions had been earlier this week and the cats finally get the results today!
    honeysuckle was quietly excited but clearly surprised that she was chosen. lochstar kept a level head about it but his fur was puffed up and he held his head pretty high in pride. mistlebranch was in the middle of eating a very feathery crow so she was a bit embarrassed but happy to participate! dewpad let out a yowl of excitement when she found out she was chosen, she loves christmas.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:49 am

↬ catvent day: nine

↬ username & id: Skywardthedragon 935233
    ↬ clan archive: Company of Fools

↬ word count: n/a, for day nine!
    ↬ prompt:

The first rule of caroling is to never let Redemption sing. Mley will ask, beg even, but acquiescing will become the worst decision you’ve ever made. Mley has heart and spirit, but absolutely no idea of tone or volume.

Now that that’s settled, Beechbreeze has the best singing voice of the Company, with Hearthstone a close second. They learn from and teach each other, so they are best put in a choir together. Clover also has a good voice, but he is prone to causing accidents on the level of “every choir member gets a throat infection on the day of the performance”. He tries his best, though. A magical recording device, if you have one, would be a good way to allow him to sing while not subjecting anyone else to his unlucky aura.

You might not be able to tell from looking at him, but Caracat has a wonderful baritone voice. Thistlechase is also a baritone, but he is unlikely to join a choir of any sort and it’s probably not worth asking. Blizzard, on the other hand is eager to join a holiday choir; her voice is untrained but she’s more likely to listen to criticism than Redemption so if you can spare the time for vocal training she’s a good option.

While Smokey is not much of a singer, having a rather weak and scratchy voice, he’s good to have on the team to help treat sore throats and vocal strain. While you could just ask him for medicine and administer it yourself, Smokey is very good at giving lectures on the importance of proper care, and he’s occasionally listened to.

Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 9 Results

Postby faelyn » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:06 pm

ImageImageImage

Catvent Day Nine Results:
      ↬ the following users (below) have earned +1 common edit for participating!

adamented
        aftonbuilt
        angel bugs
        arrikanez
        artmajor
        coffee.berry
        craig?
        dascanadiansparkle
        deercan
        dragoness129
        echo into void
        faelyn
        feather ‘
        fruitbat
        griff
        hush
        i like bees
        jay.
        kennymcnenny
        kroger
        lili041
        mrs
        nindroidzane
        néktar
        plushbunny
        skywardthedragon
        strawberrymwilk
        thani
        unohdettu.lupaus
        vivika
        whovian5eva
        ziigglly

if you aren't on this list and posted a response before rollover, please contact vivika (on cs/discord) as soon as you can! <3
Last edited by faelyn on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 10

Postby faelyn » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImage
↬ Catvent Day Ten!

Starry skies, northern lights, frost-kissed trees ━ the perfect set-up for some romance! Tell us
about a love story (or moment/interaction) between two of your cats! If you don’t quite have
any possible pairings yet within your group, feel free to use our npcs!

* All users will earn a prize + we'll also pick some of our favorites for an additional prize!

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][b]↬ catvent day:[/b] ten

[b]↬ username & id:[/b]
[b]↬ clan archive:[/b]

[b]↬ word count:[/b] 000 words; n/a, for art!
[b]↬ prompt:[/b] [/list][/size]

#activeprompt
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:15 pm

↬ catvent day: ten

↬ username & id: GrimmRatt + 1047885
    ↬ clan archive: Rushingclan

↬ word count: 567 words
    ↬ prompt:
    It was late, Blazingmoon knew that but they couldn't sleep quite yet. As the black and orange cat stared into the sky, breathing the cool night air. It was winter but Blazingmoon wanted to collect the herbs that hadn't been affected by the frost. Suddenly a familiar voice caught them by surprise.

"What are you doing?" It was their clan leader, Shadowstar. "You can't stay out this late, especially when you don't get sleep during the day." The dark cat bounded forward a couple steps to catch up with Blazingmoon. A serious expression on their face.

"I'm doing my job, Shadowstar. I would rather not lose any cats this season. I like you all a bit to much" Blazingmoon saw the dark cat hold back a noise of amusement. "In all seriousness i dont think I'd like to lose any litters of kits, especially with how small the clan is. It may be less mouths to feed but its still... concerning. Les protection." The leader nodded. Blazingmoon knew that they had already had these thoughts, alot.

But then silence. It wasn't a comfortable quiet though. There was something left unspoken but Blazing moon didn't want to prod. But Shadowstalk spoke

"Blazingmoon, do you think I'm doing ok as leader? I've been thinking about if it was a good decision, on Starclan's part." The question stopped Blazingmoon dead in their tracks.

"What?"

"I mean it just feels like you would have been the better choice for leader.. just, your so much more confident." They turned away, shielding their gaze from Blazongmoons concerned expression.

"Shadowstalk you were the only option for a leader. I make an amazing Medicine cat but i could never do your job." Blazingmoon stepped closer to the other cat. "Shadowstalk your doing great.."

"Somehow I knew you would say that. I still feel a bit better." Shadowstalk looked up. Blazingmoon gave their leader a soft expression.

"Wait sit down with me." Blazingmoon sat and left a space next to themselves for the dark colored cat to sit. When they did their tails intertwined. "It's not too cold tonight. I think the ancestors are looking out for us this leaf-bare."

Shadowstar nodded and finally a happy, calm expression crossed their faces. "I think, they always are. We need to face some hardship to be Warriors though." Blazingmoon looked back up to the stars. Their heart had a funny fluttering feeling. This happened so much when Shadiwstar was around.

"BlazingMoon.. if i were to take a mate do you think starclan would really mind?" Shadowstar gave the fluffy medicine cat a genuine look.

"I- i dunno. I know there are rules against it but I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule." Blazingmoon smirked. "I always knew you were in love with me. Our fearless leader has a soft spot for their medicine cat?" Shadowstar snorted

"I am certainly not 'fearless' you dimwit. Even if I am a nervous wreck most of the time i'm still your leader and you should respect me." Shadowstar nudged The medicine cat before resting their head on the other's shoulder. They stared up at the night sky in silence for a while. It was comfortable.

Blazingmoon spoke up "I think we should get back to camp before we both get in trouble. Or one of the queens needs something." They both stood up. "Shadowstar I love you. You know that right?"

"Yes, i know"
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 // ✰⋆.:・⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:56 pm

↬ username & id: aftonbuilt 186503
    ↬ clan archive: https://toyhou.se/aftonbuilt/characters/folder:2228196

↬ word count: 300 words
    ↬ prompt:
    Despite how sparse snow seemed to be on the island, for the first time in a long while the swath of land was blanketed in the stuff.
    "Brr, it's chilly." Percival shook his fur out as he pulled himself out of the den he slept in. Rosalind followed behind him, laughing a little.
    "It doesn't feel cold to me!" She mused, and Percival gave her a nudge.
    "Hey, you're the one with sheep-y fur, here."
    "I know, I know." She pressed her muzzle against his cheek for a moment before she sprung forward, breaking the snow from its pristine state. "It's been the first time I've seen snow here!"
    "It's interesting, I think." Percival scooped a bit with his paw. "I didn't think the island could even have snow, you know?"
    Rosalind gave a chirp. "We should make the most of it, Percy!"
    Without waiting for his response she tore off, and Percival gave a surprised yelp. "R-Rose, wait for me!"
    He tore off after her, following her footprints as he bounded through the snow. At least all this running would keep him warm..

As the pawprints trailed off, Percival seemed to have lost track of her. He slowed down, looking around. "Rose? Rose, where are you?"
    The sound of snow shifting caught his attention as he was suddenly tackled down into the snow, giving a yelp. His attacker laughed, looming over him.
    "I got you!" Rosalind trilled, looking pleased with herself, and Percival laughed in response.
    "You did!" She got off of him and he sat up, fluffing himself up to keep warm. Rosalind pressed herself closer to him, giving a soft purr.
    He leaned to rest his head on top of hers, taking the moment in.
    "If I get a cold, this is your fault."
    "But of course."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:18 pm

↬ username & id: Deercan | 776756
    ↬ clan archive: The Roundtails

↬ word count: n/a (art)
    ↬ prompt: featuring Sundew & Inkcap 💚
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:22 pm

↬ username & id: mrs + 1026844
    ↬ clan archive: Whispering Winds

↬ word count: 1,071 words
    ↬ prompt:
    Muddedshine sat near the bank of the river that wasn't too far away from Whisper Winds' camp. He had been escaping away from his clan's camp quite often nowadays.. all he wanted to do was spend his time with Wish, honestly! He peered down into the water he sat in front off, a big grin on his face. He believed he looked great! Feeling confident, he rose to his feet, okay! Wish should be here soon.. He glanced around himself; yep, the flower petals were spread, there was a pile of lovely, tasty berries, and there was a pile of moss and soft, green leaves for them to sit in. Everything was perfect! All that was missing was Wish, himself.

Wish had been looking forward to spending time with Muddedshine for days. He wasn't quite sure if it was going to be a date (the way Muddedshine had described it was rather confusing), but he had quite high hopes! A romantic moment with Muddedshine... Wish purred as he thought about it; honestly, any moment with Muddedshine was a good moment, but especially a romantic one! His eyes sparkled as he wandered through the forest. He couldn't wait to get to their designated meet up spot!

The lonesome tom took a rather long time to get to the meet up spot. It was no longer bright out, but luckily, it wasn't dark yet. The sky was a gorgeous shade of orange, with streaks of pink and blue here and there; the sun in the distance was slowly descending, whilst the moon was gradually ascending. The sight Wish was greeted by - Muddedshine sitting in a soft pile of moss, petals of various red flowers scattered around him, and a pile of berries a few inches in front of him.

"Wish!" Muddedshine greeted with a grin; sure, he was a little annoyed that Wish had taken so long. But really? How could he stay mad! He was too happy to see him, anyway! Any moment he got to spend with him was a sacred moment he would never want to waste feeling upset. He let out a purr, "get lost on your way here? I was getting a little worried I wasn't going to be able to see you today!"

Wish grinned in response and padded over. He sat down beside Muddedshine and leaned on him a little. "Yeah, maybe a little lost. But here I am! I was rather worried that I wouldn't make it back here, but I am proud to announce that I have, in fact, made it, and I am available to spend time with you for however long you can stay out... How long can you stay with me, Muddedshine?"

"Ah, well... the sun has begun going down, by now. However, I won't begin my walk back to camp until darkness falls upon us. So, until then, we've got some berries to savor, soft moss and leaves to lay in, and I honestly chose this spot so we can look out over the river!" Muddedshine purred in response, a prideful glint found in his eyes. He knew this was wrong - to be falling for a loner, but oh, how his heart ached! Now that he had Wish in his life, he never wanted to lose him. The level of attachment he felt, especially after the past visions he had received... All he could see in his future, was wonderful Wish. "And it's a close source of water to drink. Quite the steal of a deal, huh?"

"I love it here!" Wish announced to Muddedshine, purr in his cheery voice. He nuzzled the side of Muddedshine's muzzle, before he popped down in a laying position, but didn't yet rest his head down on his legs. His heart warmed and glowed whenever he was around Muddedshine, and he didn't quite know why! He felt as though he could count all of the stars in the sky, if it meant even spending another moment with him! Whenever they were separated, he felt almost cold on the inside. But the moment he was with him, the whole world seemed to shine just one light brighter! "What type of berries did you gather?"

Muddedshine moved to lay down, too, and subconsciously twirled his long, sleek tail, around Wish's long, soft and furry tail. "Some blackberries, raspberries, a couple of blueberries, and mulberries. I was unsure of which type you'd like most, so I got a large variety! All the types I could find, I gathered. Hopefully you enjoy them!"

"Everything about this place is wonderful, including the berries. Even the flower petals are gorgeous... Ah, look at how they spin in the light breeze!" Wish looked off at the petals spinning in the gentle breeze. "So peaceful and elegant!" He exclaimed, before facing the pile of berries. He leaned forward and took a few into his mouth, slowly chewing and swallowing the small variety he had picked up.

"Yeah, that's pretty!" Muddedshine deeply purred in response. He leaned against him in return and closed his eyes. He let out a soft sigh; ah, he couldn't imagine this moment being any other way. "Wish?"

"Yeah?" Wish rested his muzzle on his front paws, and closed his eyes as well. This was the most perfect moment he had ever spent with Muddedshine, yet.

"I'm feeling sleepy... what if we went to sleep for a little while, before I have to go for the night and return to my clan? I would love to lay with you, even if we don't sleep." Muddedshine rested his muzzle on his own front paws; he was incredibly comfortable, warm, and genuinely felt all melty on the inside. He was ready to just... sleep!

"Alright, yeah. Let's sleep! And when we get up, I can walk you halfway back to your clan's camp?" The loner warmly offered. Of course, he was willing to spend additional time with Muddedshine! Any time with him is a good time... and a nap?! Of course, he'd love to take a nap!

Together, the two toms cuddled up on their bed of fresh and gentle leaves, as well as soft, emerald moss. Red, plucked petals from various flowers swirled around them from the light wind blowing them about. They cuddled close, easily bringing each other warmth and comfortable; they sheltered each other from the harsh outside world. All they knew, in that moment, was each other.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino nuggie » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:28 pm

Honeystream sniffed every bush, looking for some herbs before the upcoming leaf-bare. Athough she was a medicine cat, she started to gain feelings for a cat named mousespeck. Just- something about her was unique.

Was it the way she smiled brightly? The way she knew how to lighten up the clan at a dark time? Or maybe it was the way her eyes lit up like stars? Honeystream just couldn't put a paw on it. She wanted to tell her so bad! But she was afraid, would she reject me? Would starclan reject me? Why is she feeling this way? She wailed in her mind. All the questions made her head whirl. Its against the warrior code isn't it? But she couldn't shake the feeling. So she just headed back to sleep, the first she'd gotten in a few sunrises.

When she woke she still felt tired, but that didn't matter, she had to put her clanmates first and check them for any signs of whitecough. As soon as she was about to head out she saw mousespeck at the front of the den. "mousespeck? What in the name of starclan are you doing so early? the sun hasn't even risen yet!" She whispered so that her clan wouldn't hear. "I-i wanted to talk to you, in private." Mousespeck said shyly. Honeystream signaled with her tail to follow. When they reached the place, mousespeck looked around, it was filled with flowers and birds pretty songs. "So?" honeystream said "well i-" She hesitated. "I love you" she said at last.
Honeystream was bewildered. Never did she expect that. "i-i like you too" She too had confessed. "what do we do?" Mousespeck said.

"I dont really know, maybe we could keep it a secret?" Honeystream suggested. She was expecting mousespeck to object but she just nodded and pressed against her fur. Honeystream suddenly felt warm and fuzzy inside, like she could be with mousespeck forever. It this what its like to have a mate? She wondered. "well, you should probably get as much sleep as you can before dawn patrol" she said "I guess i should!" mousespeck said brightly. Honeystream was stunned, then stood there for a while, feeling soft and bright.
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:42 pm

↬ username & id: dragoness129 + 3218
    ↬ clan archive: Here

↬ word count: 66 words; n/a, for art!
    ↬ prompt:
    One day while on patrol, Jayce observed Snow roaming the area. He was enchanted by her beauty. Though he was too shy to approach or say anything to her, he could imagine the two of them snuggling together for warm and enjoying the beauty of the season with her. It was a beautiful little daydream to have while the stars shown very brightly above the grove.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me