๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ corn maize

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ corn maize

Postby Arcanine Luver » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:06 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Arcanine Luver
date: october 19th
link to last maze attempt:AHHH
MazeDay4

โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
ยปโ”€ ๐šŠ ๐š› ๐šŒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โžข
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ - ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šž๐šœ

beardogs | wermz
my fav dressups

โ”—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”›

Arcanine Luver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:09 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Yawnicon
link to last maze attempt:Hoot!
MazeDay4
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcanine Luver » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Results are being rolled!
Please refrain from posting until after results are posted! <3

โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ - ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šž๐šœ

beardogs | wermz
my fav dressups

Arcanine Luver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcanine Luver » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:38 pm

Maze Results 10/19/22

_mirage_ wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_
link to last maze attempt: โ›ค

MazeDay4

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a Purpmkin Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay4

Image Double trouble toil and... rubble? Hmm. Someone can't remember the lyrics. Welp. Here's a consolation Witches Brew prize!

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

Skollrous wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Skollrous
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139723563&hilit=skollrous#p139723563
MazeDay4

Image You spy with your little eye an item beginning with P-- You bet! That's a Plushie Ghost! How did it get all the way out here...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 3 tokens!. Weird.

werepickle wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: werepickle
link to last maze attempt: here
MazeDay4

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Where are you even going to put it...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

Nyakuni wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay4

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Pink Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
i'm entering the maize
username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
link to last maze attempt: here
MazeDay4

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Orange Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

Flicka wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: flicka
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139725038&hilit=flicka#p139725038
MazeDay4

Image As you journey through the towering corn, you come across a pristine white sheet left neatly on the ground; two holes cut into it for eyes. Well... free Ghost Costume you guess.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!
almond.milk wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: almond.milk
link to last maze attempt: n/a
MazeDay4

Image Woah a Huge Jack-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

onion wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: onion
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=70#p139723885

MazeDay4

Image Oh woah you found some Floating Candles. Well, actually, they probably found you.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Strawberry.Wyne
link to last maze attempt: x
MazeDay4

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

halloween3110 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:halloween3110
link to last maze attempt:page 9
MazeDay4

Image A Purple Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Melsride wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Melsride
link to last maze attempt: last maze
MazeDay4

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

dragoness129 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
MazeDay4

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you feel sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's just a Curious Crow. Were you a witch in another life?

Eevee55 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Eevee55
link to last maze attempt: Here!
MazeDay4

Image Awwh did you just find a cute little plushie sat neatly between the corn-- the teddy turns to look at you and runs faster than you can think, latching onto you in an attempt to viciously maul you. Perhaps this (definitely haunted) Teddy should be taken out of the maze before it hurts someone...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

shortstop wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: shortstop
link to last maze attempt: here c:

MazeDay4

Image Oh woah you found some Arcane Candles. Try not to call fourth any power you can't handle, hey?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

Zigzagoon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zigzagoon
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139726296#p139726296
MazeDay4

Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with Stacked Pumpkins! Don't worry they're enchanted to never rot (probably).

snailshoes wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: snailshoes
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139724126#p139724126
MazeDay4

While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together...

Image And on the way out of the maze with your new friend, you're given 1 tokens and a curious look by the Explorers Guild staff.

โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:

[center]i'm entering the maize
username: trance
link to last maze attempt: day 3
MazeDay4

Image As you journey through the towering corn, you come across a pristine white sheet left neatly on the ground; two holes cut into it for eyes. Well... free Ghost Costume you guess.

pep wrote:

i'm entering the maize
username: pep
link to last maze attempt: โ™ฅ
MazeDay4

Image Awwh did you just find a cute little plushie sat neatly between the corn-- the teddy turns to look at you and runs faster than you can think, latching onto you in an attempt to viciously maul you. Perhaps this (definitely haunted) Teddy should be taken out of the maze before it hurts someone...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

Jasmyn wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Jasmyn
MazeDay4

S h e b s t e r wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:S h e b s t e r
link to last maze attempt:xxx
MazeDay4

Image You spy with your little eye an item beginning with P-- You bet! That's a Plushie Pumpkin! How did it get all the way out here...

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Julie_PiscesGirl
link to last maze attempt: First time
MazeDay4

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Orange Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

zealouzie wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: zealouzie

MazeDay4

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a rustle beside you and... Oh it's just a Foraging Crow. Maybe it wants to follow you?

Asternaut wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: asternaut
link to last maze attempt: beep

MazeDay4

Image Woah a Huge Cat-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

Omiyage wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Omiyage
link to last maze attempt: โœง thank youuu
MazeDay4

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a loud caw before sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's an Evil Crow. This seems like bad luck somehow...

Nova-Moshi wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nova-Moshi
link to last maze attempt: X
MazeDay4

Image Ever had a standoff with a grumpy Ectoslime? No? Well, now you have. Maybe just take it and leave quickly before it eats a child.

Lunexiii wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: lunexiii
link to last maze attempt: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139723726#p139723726
MazeDay4

Image A Green Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

yutashu wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: yutashu
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139723584#p139723584

MazeDay4

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a cacophony of voices and caws and then suddenly you're overwhelmed by a Murder of Crows. That's what a family of crows is called; which is good to know because now they're part of your family.

zatty wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: zatty
link to last maze attempt: n/a!

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Music_Lover wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Music_Lover
link to last maze attempt: Here!!
MazeDay4

Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with a Squash Pumpkin! Don't worry it's enchanted to never rot (probably).

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: EeeeeeejDoge
link to last maze attempt:
here
MazeDay1

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Comfy Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Zubers wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zubers
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139727634&hilit=zubers#p139727634

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Where are you even going to put it...

Arcanine Luver wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Arcanine Luver
link to last maze attempt:AHHH
MazeDay4

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Mossy Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Clean that off at least.

Yawnicon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Yawnicon
link to last maze attempt:Hoot!
MazeDay4

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see an Evil Ghost following you. Seems you weren't so lucky. Keep an eye on it else it will move.

[/center]

beardogs | wermz
my fav dressups

Arcanine Luver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:10 pm

i'm entering the maize
username:halloween3110
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=100
MazeDay4
Last edited by halloween3110 on Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:37 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: onion
date: october 20th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=100#p139731813

MazeDay5
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:52 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
MazeDay5
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:29 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: shortstop
link to last maze attempt: here c:

MazeDay5
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:40 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: flicka
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139731737&hilit=Flicka#p139731737

MazeDay5
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage

Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me