( ◜ˊ ✶ ── hand mirrors ❞ )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby senna_ » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:05 pm

xxImage

───────────────────────── 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ─────────────────────────

𝐈. elliott medina (formerly known as lucca morales) 𝐈𝐈. 21 years old, born may 19th 𝐈𝐈𝐈. cismale (he/him) 𝐈𝐕. green/telekinesis & mind-reading 𝐕. demi-bi
𝐕𝐈. 5'10 𝐕𝐈𝐈. chocolate brown curls 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. dark brown eyes 𝐈𝐗. slight spanish accent 𝐗. carries the scent of cinnamon spice & honey 𝐗𝐈. fc. louis partridge

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Elliott Medina is someone who strays away from Lucca Morales. Growing up, Elliott was known to be addicted
to adrenaline, yet was devoted to becoming a role model. With his younger sister Elle by his side for a good
portion of his life, Elliott has a desire deep inside to keep his loved ones protected and cared for at all costs.
With his somewhat cocky attitude, hearty laugh, & mischievous actions, not everyone notices the other side
of him.'xOn the surface, Elliottxis a go-getter who will bendxthe rules if so desired in order to have axgood
time.xHe is known for his smooth, flirtatious words and actions, and his outgoing, carefree attitude when it
comes to judgment and criticism. As someone who believes there's more to life than weighing in on negative
comments shot his way, Elliott could be considered to be a positive person. His forward nature can scare off
some, depending on how they handle it, but he genuinely doesn't intend on scaring others off. Putting aside
that exuberant, confident attitude, Elliott has much more to him ─ a side he's tried to cover up for a while.

─────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 . . . 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍' 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
─────────────────────────────────────────────

His secret (history on discord) has stuck on his mind ever since the incident occurred, and he really is quite a
vulnerable soul. While he puts on this act of being confident & quirky, Elliott struggles with loneliness, guilt,
and loss of self-worth. He's never trusted himself to connect to another being, hence the act, yet he craves
the comfort of it. His "don't think twice" attitude has sprung from his inability to connect with that around
him, but in reality, he needs something ─ or someone ─ to ground him and dig up that soft side of his. He
can be extremely sweet, caving at the touch of those he loves, and committing to them 100%. Since Elle's
death, Elliott has refused to grow close to anyone, having convinced himself he's walking bad luck.

───────────────────────────────────────────
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── zenith ahn ❞ )

Postby lush » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:39 pm

zenith ahn ━━ prefers to be called zen heavily, will hide the fact his name is zenith if
    he can ━━ nineteen years old, born on the twenty second of april. he's a taurus. ━━
    homosexual homoromantic, closeted for personal reasons. and he's also stupid. ━━ ci
    smale, using he/him pronouns. ━━ five foot seven, roughly around 170cm. ━━ self c
    ritical - often criticizing himself for the smallest things, n making himself sick from ho
    w much he can hate himself. he believes in perfection, he's a perfectionist, and will b
    eat himself up over the smallest mistakes. with others? it's forgivable and it doesn't m
    atter, can be fixed. but with him? it's the biggest problem in the world. ━━ extremel
    y smart academically. while he isn't the smartest street wise, he was a straight A stud
    ent with a 4.0 gpa, constantly excelling in every class except science. don't ask him s
    cience questions, he cheated every year. ━━ adrenaline junky. due to him stressingg
    out about almost anything and everything, a way to relieve his stress his getting his bl
    ood pumping. and it works more often than not. he loves getting scared, and doing da
    ngerous things that get him excited and shaky. ━━ an adhd idiot,,, he struggles to fo
    cus a lot, and is often getting easily distracted by the smallest things. while he isn't t
    he stereotype of adhd, he does focus a lot on things that he shouldn't. when he's talki
    ng to someone, sometimes his eyes will follow a moving butterfly while he listens to t
    hem talk. it's not that he doesn't listen, but he just struggles. ━━ love language is qu
    ality time and touch. he loves being around those who make him happy and those who
    give him the time of day - anyone that gives him attention is automatically great in ze
    n's book. and often more than not, he will get too excited to have someone in his com
    pany. and touch is a great way to show him he's loved or how he shows he's loved. eve
    n if it's as small as linking pinkies under the table or putting your legs on his. ━━ a v
    ery jealous person. he gets jealous easily, especially of people that have things that h
    e wants. he will never get vocal about it unless it's with loved ones/people he's close
    with, but he often will beat himself up for them having something he's been strivingg
    for. ━━ abandonment issues. often refuses to let himself get close to people lately b
    ecause he's scared of getting hurt, and scared of them leaving him like everyone elsee
    has. he doesn't like the idea of losing his friends or loved ones, and often will scare hi
    mself into pushing them away because he feels like they're already leaving him in the
    first place. it's toxic, and he knows it, but he doesn't know how to fix it, especially wh
    en his anxiety is eating him from the inside out. ━━ deals with anxiety and depressio
    n. his depression isn't nearly as bad as his anxiety, but they're both still quite severe a
    nd toxic. often he will end up getting episodes and changing into a completely differen
    t person. ━━ an energetic person by nature. unless he's struggling, he often has enou
    gh energy to be excited and be able to run a mile easily. he isn't overbearing with his e
    nergy, but it's definitely more than a normal person. all while he's in a good mood, ofc.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── relos n trivia ❞ )

Postby lush » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:40 pm

███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
"color here"
name name

text text text text text text

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── ezra woods ❞ )

Postby lush » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:00 am

ezra woods ━━ doesn't really like nicknames like ez, but will accept them anyways. a
    lso likes petnames. ━━ twenty one years old, born on the second of january. he's a ca
    pricorn. ━━ homosexual demiromantic, closeted, just for the purpose of it's no one'ss
    business, and he doesn't really care. ━━ cismale, using he/him pronouns. ━━ five fo
    ot ten, roughly around 177cm. ━━ a quiet person. ezra doesn't talk a lot, he keeps hi
    mself silent. he usually goes by the "doesn't speak unless spoken to", and even then itt
    's hard to get a verbal response out of him. he doesn't talk unless it's important, or talk
    unless it's someone he's close to and enjoys being around. he just finds it a waste of en
    ergy talking to people that aren't worth his time. ━━ very affectionate. when he love
    s someone, he shows it . a lot. especially physically, since he struggles a lot using his w
    ords. he doesn't hide his love for others, he finds it stupid to hide it. once he loves som
    eone, he always makes sure to prove it. ━━ even though he's quiet, his mind isn't. he
    overthinks and has intrusive thoughts. he often finds himself struggling to finish taskss
    because of something going on in his mind. and he needs help, but he refuses to ask fo
    r it. he doesn't want to be seen as weak, he wants to be a strong beacon someone can
    rely on, someone that they can depend on. so often ezra will push himself further tha
    n he can handle, just so he can prove he can be there. even when he can't handle it...
    ━━ overprotective. he doesn't like the people he loves being hurt, especially when he
    could have done something to stop it. often he will get himself hurt or in trouble beca
    use someone he loves is in danger/in trouble. he will do anything for his loved ones, e
    ven if it means getting himself hurt. ━━ doesn't know how to stop sometimes. once h
    e gets started, it's hard to get him to stop. ezra is extremely driven, especially when it
    's for someone. ━━ empathetic. it's not hard for him to understand someone's emotion
    s just by looking at them. and while he might not be the best with verbally comforting
    someone , he will always try his best to be there physically, even when it's hard for him
    to be. he likes to be there for people, and to help people. he often offers his shoulderr
    to even strangers when needed. ━━ quite forgiving. unless they did something atrocio
    usly wrong to him or someone else, it isn't hard to get ezra to forgive you. especially if
    he senses honesty in your apology/words. ━━ a wanderer. flaky, sometimes, because
    hes often leaving to wander on his own and explore the world by himself. ━━━━━━
Last edited by lush on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── relos n trivia ❞ )

Postby lush » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:02 am

███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
███████████████│█
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
"color here"
name name

"color here"
name name