Echo Echo's Job adventures

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Echo Echo's Job adventures

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:16 am

Here will be a place to read the adventures of team Echo Echo of PMD:EotC. None of the stories are connected to one another, and not all of them have the same characters in them. Enjoy the read, and feel free to critique or comment, but please don't post short things like 'I like' or 'it bad'. Give a reason to it all.

Navigation
Cubone's Necklace
Story 2
etc
etc
etc
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Treasure Hunting for Cubone

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:43 am

Golden eyes drifted along the dusty path surrounded by overgrown bushes, grass, and other assortments of shrubbery. Ume turned her head to gaze at the pondering noibat, her closed eyes seeming intense for a moment before Usahgi turned her head to look at the distressed dinosaur like creature. It's tan skin seemed to be shivering about, and the skull that wrapped around it's head rattled intensively. Cubone's looked so childish when they did this, but it wasn't for the two rescue team members to complain about, they simply had a job to complete.

"It's in the forest?" Usahgi finally asked, a quiet tone about her as she focused on the ground rather then the client. It made her uncomfortable to see this sad pokemon, and she just wanted the job to be over with. She enjoyed helping people, but seeing them suffer in the beginning was always the hard part.

The cubone shifted its head slightly, and fought the urge to blubber out the words. "I lo....lost it behind a tree in there. I... I heard it snag on a branch... On a branch wh... when I." the cubone stopped to sniffle it's nose into the bandanna that was wrapped around it's neck. "I had to run."

"shhh. It will be okay. We'll get it back for you." Ume reassured the pokemon before turning to the dark forest, finding herself a little perplexed by the shadows beyond the entrance. While the zubat couldn't see, their was something haunting beyond the outline of the woods. Perhaps it was what the client had ran from that was putting her on edge. They trudged inwards, or rather flied if you consider Ume already being somewhat above the ground.

Eventually they came a crossed several broken branches. The trip had been quiet so far, and the two bats were actually enjoying the piece, only to break it up occasionally with a bit of chatter now and then, but nothing to loud or often. Many times, especially around the cubone footprints, did they look through bushes, tree branches, and even under rocks to find the precious item that belonged to the 'lonely pokemon' but with little luck.

It came to them to stop for a short break, maybe have a snack, and talk about tactics that would involve getting the item back for their client. Ume suggested using echo location, mostly out of humor, and the two of them laughed about the thing, but eventually couldn't come up with much other then that. Usahgi began to climb up the trees and look in the knot holes that bird pokemon liked to use for nests, and with a little bit of effort, felt what they were looking for.

It was a thin string necklace, a little broken from the separation, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. At the end of one side was a beautiful sapphire gem that made the two of there eyes sparkle with joy. The apparel was delicate, and soothing to look at, so the two of them carefully placed it among-st Usahgi's belongings. The necklace would be safe there while the two team members traveled back to the cubone. Turns out the forest wasn't all that scary in the end.

As they returned to the cubone, the two of them could see their face light up. Things were clear that he clearly missed the object that Ume and Usahgi retrieved. "THANK YOU!" He shouted loud and clear, and it kind of hurt the poor bat's ears, but it was good that the client was already feeling better. Both bats looked at each other triumphantly then pulled the necklace out of the satchel to return to the cubone.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Echo Echo's Job adventures

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:13 am

Lairon. A fierce pokemon no doubt. Many don't like to challenge such a beast due to several reasons, as it's a big pokemon with a strong jaw and terrifying demeanor. It would be hard to calm it down without harming it, but it seemed that Usahgi insisted that they had to make sure that no harm came to the metallic beast. Those weren't her exact words, but Akai had the gist of it. He even took a partner along with him to make sure that the trip wasn't forfeit right away.

Akai was a smart poochyena, he knew exactly how to deal with the issue without even getting a single bit of dirt on his beautiful golden coat. Well it was more of an orange tint, but none the less it was a soft flow that could get anyone distracted by it. This wasn't the plan of coarse, the plan was to use his partner to discourage it, and push it down from behind. Diplomacy wasn't going to work, he knew that loud and clear, no matter what that noibat wanted.

They arrived in town, it was a clear mess, and it caused the two to wince almost with noise. It wasn't pretty, and it was clear that the lairon had been doing this for a while. It wasn't just one property they had to deal with. Akai could hear the litten gulp. It was almost audible to the town, if anyone was still around. At least that was a relief the town appeared deserted, meaning no one was hurt. the two of them spotted the lairon rather quickly, and began to execute the plan.

Niko, the litten, huffed up, and pulled off a quick ember, at first it was a miss, but after a couple shots the Lairon became disoriented. Akai came in from the back and used a couple sand attacks to lower the accuracy, but soon enough the steel beast shook it's head, and stomped the ground hard. The two went flying a little, and it took a bit to recoup.

Another fire ball should do the trick. Niko blasted one last flame at the lairon, and it fell down.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry.... Please stop."
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The first battle.

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:59 pm

The two of them hadn't become a rescue team at this point, but rather were just explorers of their own right. They never did help anyone that was out of the way of helping. Not because they didn't want to, but because a rescue team was on the case, and they would just get in the way. The two bats were young, and still had a crobat mom, and a noivern dad looking down to them, watching them learn, live, and play.

It was a calm afternoon, Ume was dazing off into the sunset while rolling around in the dirt, while Usahgi had other plans. the noibat, small, clunky, and still had troubles flying, was scooting themselves along a grassy field to look at flowers. Not to pick them, but rather count the different kinds, talk to them, see if any were edible. Her scarf would tug along the ground over sticks, mud, rocks, and her own feet before she found herself a little lost, and alone. This was not uncommon for little Usahgi when her parents were busy, though her sisters and brothers were supposed to look out for her.

A dark shadow approached through the tall grass, and it scared her, making her topple over a bit, then focus to see what it was. Before she could realize what it was, the creature attacked, claws hit her stomach and a cat like creature retorted backward. Disoriented Usahgi sat upwards, a squeak releasing from the furry lips of the bat in retaliation.

This helped a lot, as the cat in the grass pinned it's ears back and froze for a moment. Stared upwards towards the bat and realized another pokemon was coming down at it. A Zubat, Ume to be more specific began her side of the fight with a strong attack. Energy was absorbed from the skitty, and made the wild pokemon afraid. It bolted.

Usahgi turned to look at Ume calmly. "You okay sis?" she asked in a reserved tone, hoping not to frighten her sibling. The two bats seemed to nod solemnly and quietly lay there for a bit.

As soon as it calmed down, the two of them began to search the fields together. A sort of never leaving each other's side again pact but a silent one to be truthful. Many of the flowers caught there eyes, some more bright then the others, but in the end the two bats found themselves lying in a patch of forget-me-nots.

these blue flora were small, in large number, and were such of gentle nature, it was hard not to fall of to a deep slumber. The two of them managed however as they chatted the day away. The afternoon away anyway. The moon rose above them and soon you could see a large dragon like creature fly overhead. It was Ume, and Usahgi's dad! The two of them watched quietly, not realizing how much trouble the two of them were in, till the father swooped down beside them and gave them a lecturing look. Must have been there for hours for this to happen.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

espurr

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Think about the dew in the early morning, think about the dim lit sky smelling like dust after rain, and think about the sun brightly shining just above a mountain's crook asking to say hello quietly by being covered by many morning clouds. A thick fog, white, fluffy, smooth, and calming. Wet grass rustling, a quiet coo of pidgeys, tailows, and other bird pokemon in the distance of a low lit growth. All a scenery of serenity, piece, isolation, and nature.

An earthy smell can abrupt the senses, but not in a harsh way. Rather the sensory change could be described as an herbal experience. If one to were step in, they would be delighted by color broken by gorgeous level changes brought on by shrubbery, and was centered by a large cherry blossom tree. It's dark colored bark contrasted against the lightened ground. This however is different for a small character known as Aster. The harsh senses that many don't obtain when walking in a field of flowers were different for him here.

The kitten like pokemon would seemingly step properly along the broken path of chrysanthemums. The vibrant orange and blue petals softly greeted him in a way that flowers do. No noise, no difference that could be made of. All that was needed was the space, the moist morning dew covered dirt on his paw pads, and the comfort of a tree that stables his movement. No one would know that this espurr was blind while they were in the garden. No one would persecute him for his disability, tell him he had to walk, or look a certain way because he was-

Disabled.

A word that could haunt many, when the truth is no one is disabled, and everyone is disabled. To this he had no one he could trust, and no one who could trust him. The thought of his past would never be told. No one could find out what happened to him, no one should have to go through it. Bury it with a shovel, plant a flower, step to the right and remind yourself you have two good legs to walk on. No one is needed, no one needs to help him.

Desperately wanting to be loved, someone to tell him that they cared without trying to hold his hand, or tell him 'watch out for that step'. Aster fought for this moment. A moment where he could be strong enough to stand for himself. To be so shy, invisible, and pushed around.

Just plant a flower. Let it bloom. To smell it's existence, to sense it there next to you. Aster spent a lifetime making this garden all by himself. Then, a noise.

"Who's there?"
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valantines Words

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Words of Compliment to Miomichio
----
Such a team! seeing all those nice colors lined together, and complimenting one another really shows you have a true sense in style. While I haven't seen you around to much, I remember seeing work in progress art on that awesome honedge character on the discord. Also I would like to add I love the coding on your team profile! the colors and info seems so nice and smooth. Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see you try out for more adopts in the future cause I'd love to see your entries. I hope to actually get to know you, but I guess we live in different time zones, still that won't make me stop trying to get to know you.

Words of Compliment to avoxx
----
Such a nice person! Like really nice. They have a lot of interesting hobbies, many of them that we share, and I am really excited to read there reply. To have such a kind person apart of the comunnity makes me happy, but what's even better is they are a great artist! I love a lot of there art work, as it shows so much expression. They are really good at drawing animal's so to see them come up with so many designs is entertaining. I'd suggest anyone to go check them out.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist