Dreamland Falls

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Dreamland Falls

Postby Pheara » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:02 am

DO NOT post anywhere in this thread. Thank you kindly.
{Image was found here}
You pull up to a deserted forest that's in the middle of nowhere. You exit your red Kai Rio with your two large German shepherd dogs. You thought it was a nice day for a hike in Dreamland Falls forest. Your older standard colored German shepherd, Eskimo runs ahead of you. You call out her name, "Eskimo!" she ignores you as she continues to run up ahead into the entrance of the forest. You shake your head in frustration at Eskimo. You know she's a good dog and she listens to you but today, for some reason she isn't listening. You continue to walk towards that entrance of the forest. You look down at your youngest sable colored German shepherd and spoke. "What can I do if Eskimo doesn't want to listen right now?" Cypress looks at you with his tongue hanging out. "You know what big guy?" You give Cypress a grin. "Why don't you go see where Eskimo went and bring her back to me." Cypress barks and runs up ahead of you looking for his companion Eskimo. You can't help but love these two knuckleheads. You enter the entrance of the forest watching your two dogs dancing around each other and barking in excitement. You laugh at them and walk along that path already made in the entrance.

Cypress jumps up on you and Eskimo rubs her head on your right thigh. You laugh at their eagerness. You and your dogs have walked the crooked path for about an hour and a half. You can hear the waterfall close by and feel sprinkles of water on your face. Your dogs have started to bark like crazy and starts to circle around you with excitement. You look at both of your dogs and it starts to make you wonder what has got them excited. This behavior is unlike them and it's making you uncomfortable to be out here all by yourself. You didn't tell anyone were you were going. Maybe you should have told your brother where you were going before you left the house this morning. You take your purple apple phone from your pocket to call your brother. You look at the phone and can see that there is no reception. You take a deep breath. What was the point of having a cell phone if they don't work in the middle of nowhere? You think to yourself, At least I have my two dogs with me. They should be able to find help if anything happens to me. You laugh at yourself for that thought. Eskimo and Cypress runs off to your left. You call out to them but they just ignore you. "Eskimo! Cypress! Come back here!" You start to run after them. "Eskimo! I said come here! Cypress! I said come back here now!

You stop, frozen in place. You can see both dogs jump into the river. They start to play with each other. You look up and see the waterfall, the sound of the water was deafening. The strangest thing about it was there was a Manion size house on top of the waterfall. Whoever was the architect has done an amazing job with this house. The house was built around the waterfall, making it look like the waterfall was coming from inside of the house. You call Eskimo and Cypress to follow you as you slowly walked the rocky path that leads up to the large house. Both dogs happily follow you on the path. It was strange seeing a house in the middle of the forest that's was in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully the owner of the house has a working phone. You need to call your brother just in case you got lost. Cypress runs ahead of you while Eskimo stays next to you. Cypress stops a few feet ahead of you and looks back at you with his tongue hanging out. It was as if he was waiting for you to give him the okay to run ahead. You give your beloved pup the okay to run further ahead. As long as you can see him, you really didn't mind him going ahead. It took you and your dogs about 15 minutes to get to the front of the large house. You slowly approach the front door with your two dogs besides you. You use the knocker to get the homeowner’s attention. You step a few feet back to check out the front of the house. You wonderful if the homeowner can you the knock.

It seems like no one was home. How long have you been waiting? Has it been 10 minutes yet? You looked around the front lawn with a frown on your face. It should have been more than a few minutes since you knocked on the door. You step up to the door and use the knocker to get the homeowner’s attention. Maybe I wait for a few more minutes before heading back to the car. It’s either you don’t have patience or the homeowner isn’t home. It’s bad enough that you travel pretty far from your car and have to travel back. As you turn around to head back to your car, the front door opens up. You froze into place as you looked at the man who opened the door. You only said one word to him, “Hello”. Eskimo sits next to you and starts to bark at the stranger. Cypress had a different plan all together. He runs up to the stranger and jumps up at him and tries to lick the man’s face. You were completely embarrassed by Cypress’s behavior. “Oh, my...” You run up and grabbed Cypress by his collar, “...I’m completely sorry. Cypress has never done that before.” Your face is completely fleshed by the embarrassment. “No, Cypress!” You drag him next to Eskimo. “Sit! Stay!” You give Cypress that hand command. You look at the man at the door and continue to apologize for your dog’s behavior. He just stares at you with a smile.

You stop talking since the man at the door has moved from his spot. You were getting more and more uncomfortable. The man finally speaks with a smile in his voice. “It’s perfectly fine. Dogs will be dogs and it’s nice to see a very happy dog around these parts.” He steps aside so you can come in. “Welcome to Dreamland Falls, my name is Sol Jung-Hee. I will be able to answer all your questions that you have about residing here.” You look at him as if he lost his mind. “Come in,” he waves you into the house. You interrupted him before he can continue. “Excuse me Mr. Jung-Hee, I’m just stumbled upon your house and thought to ask to use your phone.” You stopped at the entrance of the door. Sol looked around the house. “Ah, I take it that your cell phone has no reception. Yes, you may use our phone. It’s over here in the office.” You go into the office and call your brother and let him know where you are. When you leave the office, you close the door behind you. Sol was standing next to the staircase with a black leather book in his hand. You make some noise behind to let him know that you left the office. “Excuse me Mr. Jung-Hee but want is this place?” Sol closed the book in his hand and looks up at you. “Please call me Sol. This is a residential housing office. This place is for anyone that would like to be one with nature, so to speak. Most of the residents that live in Dreamland Falls decided to leave society behind. They wanted to have peace, quietness and a stress-free life. Something that society can give you.” Sol placed the black leather book down on the table next to the staircase. “You are free to look around our property but do keep in mind that some of the residents are too happy with visitors.”
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me