Tide Pools / Closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Tide Pools / Prompt 2

Postby hellb0und » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:23 am

[ Prompt ] Two.
      [ Username ] inferno.
      [ Kalon Name ] Katniss Everdeen.
      [ Team ] Squid.
      [ Answer ] The brunette gave the Kalon a puzzled look. She'd never quite thought of animals as anything more than well, food. She'd been a huntress the entirety of her life, providing for her family. Her younger sister was the one who loved them and couldn't bear to see her bring in fresh game. One time, she'd even tried to save a rabbit, insisting she saw it twitch and that it was still alive. Katniss let her, despite knowing it was long gone. She shook her head slowly, "I don't have one, honestly. But if I had to choose... I'd say ducks." An odd answer, yes, but they reminded her of her younger sister. She'd nicknamed the tiny blonde "little duck" due to her shirt constantly sticking out like a ducktail when tucked in. Katniss didn't emphasize on her answer anymore though, determining that was her final answer.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:28 am

prompt #: 2
username: SaltyBirb
kalon name: Juno
team: Octopi
answer:
"Sea snails!!"
"I love seeing these cuties roam around the small puddles of water during low tide!"
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:30 am

username: loki,
    kalon name: lucien
    team: squid
    answer:

"my favorite?" lucien didn't really know he hadn't really thought about it until he had been asked. but he had been quite fond of the moon jelly when he had first heard of it. he loved to watch the way they moved through the water. "oh, well, i think i'd have to say the moon jellyfish. i just really like the how they look, i guess. their sting is pretty mild so it doesn't hurt as much, or it shouldn't hurt as much. it just depends on how sensitive you are," he stated, telling the kit about one of the things he knew about the jellyfish. "there's also a lot of them around even though adults don't live for very long. maybe that's because there aren't a lot of their predators anymore," he rambled before catching himself. he cleared his throat nervously, changing the subject from himself. "what's yours?"
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:54 am

username: punkopup
kalon name: Atari (registered), Bacchus, Theodore
team: squid
answer:
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:59 am

prompt #:2
username: PinkAngel
kalon name: Pip the Mascot
team: Octupi
answer:
Image (Its a hermit crab, hard to draw on my tiny phone)
Click the icons if you want to join!
Please refer my Xanje user, poptarts.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:01 am

username: symmetra
    kalon name: Klein
    team: Squid

answer: Look, there's one over on that tree, a Coconut Crab!
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 am

username: dolly
kalon name: iola
team: octopi
answer:

"Well, there was a time I got lost in the middle of Brazil for a while. Went on a cruise around South America, kinda like this one, and they forgot me. Started a whole new life an' all that. I lived on a beach, actually, and there were these little monkey things. They were called something like marmite-morble," she snaps her fingers as her eyes light up, "That's right! Marmosets!
"They'd usually hang out in the palm trees at the edge of or on the beach, but they were real menaces to everyone passin' by. I admire that 'bout them. Got these little white tuft ears and stripped tails like raccoons. Never feed one, though. Once they know you're givin' out food they'll never leave. Watched some people learn that the hard way. Hungry little things, they are. If they smell food they come runnin'.
"They're kinda cute. I really love them, though, 'cause they're little menaces. Beach life is no fun unless you got somethin' like them to really spice it all up. Anyone can go down and lay in the sun, but not everyone can out run a little monkey chasin' ya."
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:14 am

prompt #: two
username: trans
kalon name: avril
team: octopi
answer: avril pauses in thought, and rubs at her chin for a moment until she suddenly snaps her fingers n exclaims, "i've got it!" the kit looks at her curiously, and she smiles as she starts to speak.

"the dumbo octopus! there are actually several octopus species that fall into the genus that dumbo octopus refers to, and all of them feature the iconic ear fins that give them their name. these cute little creatures are generally fairly small, as one might expect; a baby dumbo octopus measured just two centimeters long after hatching! they're just the cutest little things i've ever seen... um, besides kittens and puppies, of course!"

she sighs, after a moment. "unfortunately, i haven't got even a bit of data or anything out here... otherwise i'd show you what they look like, they're really just the most adorable little creatures! i hope one day i get to see one myself... it'd be a dream come true!" avril trails off, and it appears that she starts getting lost in her daydreams again.

it seems she wont be gushing about dumbo octopi anymore, or at least for awhile anyways.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

username: yuroshi
kalon name: Sal
answer:
Sal moved silently through the forest, nearly holding his breath in excitement as he tracked the small footprints. And then- there it was. A thin brown tail, striped like a raccoon’s, long thin legs ending in the most adorable little hand-paws, and a face almost like a red panda, but with a longer snout. Sal’s heart melted the moment he saw that beautiful creature, and he couldn’t help but love the way the white from its snout wrapped around and under to its chest and belly, looking like marshmallows in hot chocolate against the creature’s dark brown fur. The white ringed dark eyes full of intelligence and innocence were dazzling, and the white drops in its fur underneath made it look like the creature’s was blushing! Instantly, Sal was decided as he watched the adorable little thing waddle away.
Yes, he thought, the coatimundi is definitely my favorite animal I’ve seen so far!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tide Pools / Prompt 1

Postby tcw » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:24 am

username: beeghost
    kalon name: Xander
    answer:
    Xander place a firm paw into the sand before starting to dig. Cilantro stood over his husband, watching him excitedly as Xander picked up another Coquina clam and threw it into the bucket they brought with. Xander looked up and pointed towards the other four holes he had dug before the one he was currently working on.
    "Hey didn't I tell you to fill those five minutes ago? Someone might trip-" Before he could finish Timothy had gotten his leg stuck in one of the holes. Xander looked up and shot a glance at his husband who let out a small chuckle while rubbing the back of his head.
    "Sorry?" Cilantro shrugged as he walked over to the kit and lifted him out of the hole, much deeper then it looked at first glance.
    Timothy brushed off some sand from his legs and looked between the two before smiling. "What are you two doing? Building a trap or some sort?"
    Xander jumped up from the beach sand and lifted the bucket up to Timothy, swirling the sand around to reveal the surplus of Coquina clams he was hunting for. "Just collectin' my favourite lil guys is all!"
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me