Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS :D

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Hey guys we got some stuff going on !!

Firstly and probably the most fun is that we have a poll going on !! As you can see above ^^
Staff have voted twice and each time it's come down between the options above for the theme for Kalon 1,600 so we need your help !! This poll will stay open for roughly three days to give everyone a good chance to weigh in their opinion. You can find out more about each Kalon below.

Oilspill - themed around oilspills, likely to see traits along water elemental, mertail, seeweed growth
Leopard chimera - themed around the creature of legend, likely to see traits along multiple heads, tail-mouth, scale growth

Please keep in mind these are just rough ideas of the types of traits that you may see if that is the outcome, no traits are set in stone or promised until the Kalon is designed !!

Not as fun but the link section on most of the main threads have been updated to include some reorganization, updated links,
and new links all together please be sure to familiarize yourself with the new layout c:

And lastly Kalons will now have a new DA page which should be set up shortly to allow purchasing with DA points again. The last one was set up with an email I no longer have access to plus im working on getting everything rolled over to being managed under a singular email since everything is all spread out c: If you're looking to purchase from it please make sure you read over the notice as well as the entire Journal before making any purchases !!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4 [ANNOUNCEMENT/POLL PG 555]

Postby Gladis » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:05 pm

@Rabbit - is that a wooloo kal I see? I love them :eyes: gl with trades!
    @Jiinxed - Oooh new poll! Both sound marvelous!! I can't wait to see the design!
    @High noon - Just took the survey! Excited for the summer event!!!
    @CompleteChicken - your art is so beautiful! I love your use of vibrant colors & fine lines for details :>
    (Sorry for the lack of replies, it's so hard for me to type with these nails skdjs)

Looking for some trades! I'm off cooldown & both have 3/3 slots! I'll reply to everyone tomorrow <3
Last edited by Gladis on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [ANNOUNCEMENT/POLL PG 555]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Code: Select all
@gladis: ahhhhh those kids are beautiful !! im sure you'll get some amazing offers on them c:
@myself: vote chimera you fiends
@jish: hi so im crying that lil sheep babe is too cute !! [strike]are they based off whom i think[/strike]
@noon: you're too good for us tbh, keep up the amazing work <3
@CompleteChicken: YOUR ART IS SO CUTE IM DYING, DEAD, KALONS ARE CLOSING CUZ I CANT RUN THEM IM IN THE GRAVE
@IlluminatiConfirmed: ah i loved reading about all your new kalons !! I love seeing people get excited about new babs to develop c:
 also your pixel art is to die for if i hadnt already done that !! guess someone has gotta revive me :pray:
@gengar.: that transfer looks lit !! im so excited to see him looking so handsome :D I hope you get some offers that you connect to for him c:

hey guys so this post is more personal <3

my life right now is super hectic but honestly I want to interact with the community more and I think a good starting place for that is to get down to a managable number of kalons that I actually connect to and want to develop with you guys !! so that means ive got ,,
roughly 33 Kalons for trade ?? some may be moved around or swapped out, perhaps even adopted out if I don't get any offers I'm interested in.
as I am trying to downsize for the most part i highly prefer to trade multiple of mine for one of yours !! im going to be super picky with what trades I accept because I want to be sure im actually connecting to the new kalons and have character ideas instead of just collecting beautiful designs !! because of this I wont be responding to offers right away most of the time I want to give a good amount of time to let everyone who is interested in offering to do so and see just where I stand on all my offers and to think over it all so please don't be put out or discouraged if a couple days go by and i havent answered !! I promise I will respond to all
offers in some manner eventually even if im not interested in taking up your offer c:

my kalons for trade

if youd like an idea of what kind of designs i like you can check here !! edits and rarity honestly don't matter to me a whole lot so long as I can connect to the design !! i can always get edit items if im unhappy with an edit or something but I cant change designs c: I also have very little interest in MYOs so please be aware im a lot less likely to be interested in MYO trades

I also have a couple things for sale at a discount from the DA shop price !! all items im selling will be at a 20% discount if that interests anyone <3
1 rare MYO, unlimited rare MYO, mutation roller
these are for sale for USD only so we'll have to talk about it on DA or discord <3

anyways I love you all and thank you so much for being so patient with me especially with all the changes going on in kalons right now !! truly your patience is such a blessing c:
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:09 pm

hello everybody!
☼ ✿ ☼ ✿ ☼

[longish post, sorry!]

--personal
I hope you're all doing well! I've been going through a bit of a rough patch with having our family dog put down, but it feels better knowing she doesn't hurt anymore. thank you to the people who reached out, I really appreciated your kindness <3

on a lighter note, it's my birthday! which feels...weird tbh? I think I always feel weird around this time lol. some family I haven't seen for five or so years have come up to visit, which is a bit awkward because it's been so long, but they're paying for dinner so I can't complain ^^'

I'm also extremely excited for the summer event! I didn't participate last year so I'm looking forward to getting involved this time around c:

--advertisements
I'm still taking YKH commissions on these lines. mainly looking for da points (100 as a base price, more depending on complexity?) but will look at other offers if you want to discuss c:

also looking to get some growths done of my kids! I can pay in c$, pets, fr, some da points, and maybe art? just send me a pm if you're interested uwu
Nils, Gideon & Oberon

--introductions
I got Nel (above) and Dani (below) in a readopt contest! they were originally a couple before, and I definitely wanted to keep it that way. they're married high school sweethearts, and I'm looking to breed them in the future so they can have a few kids!

this is Addison, and she's an absolute dream kal oh my goodness. she's dating my girl Leonie (I'm really looking forward to breeding them too). despite being young she has a degenerative eye problem, meaning she's losing her sight, but Leonie is always there to shower her with love and support and buy her soft things to touch, because they make her feel better

Bentley here is a high school student, and likes to think of himself as a grade-A prankster. he's friends with my boy Beau, and they're a 'prankers dream team' (in their own words). things don't always go the way they planned though. there's a reason his shine is salt and sugar, and his expression says it all

and this is Nani! they're trans (mtf), a big lover of poetry, and their favorite season is spring. I'm mostly sure they're going in my modern au, but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out -where- exactly they'll be lol

--replies
@Gladis; good luck with those trades! that winged kit is lovely <3
@Jiinxed!; oh boy am I excited for the summer event hng- both of the 1600 options sound really interesting as well! I had to go for oilspill, but I know it's gonna be brilliant either way c:
@Rabbit; sheep baby!! oh my goodness!! that is one adorable kal baby ;w;
@high noon; super excited for the summer event! we all appreciate how hard staff work, and I know it's gonna be amazing <3
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bostonlobstah » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:41 am

I don’t have much to say, I just wanna reply to people lol
High Noon - I submitted a vote in your poll! It’s my first summer event so I’m super excited!!
Jiinxed! - First of all, I am so excited for the summer event. I voted leopard in the poll but now I like Oil Spill better once I read your description of each :,)
Second of all, Im excited that the DA shop is back up since I don’t have actual USD to pay for MYOs!
Third of all, I hope you are able to trade away all those Kalons so you can be more involved :) I’m interested in some of your Kalons but the one Kalon I’m thinking about trading I’m not legally allowed to trade until after the 21st. :,)
SilhouetteStation - Oh gosh I hope you feel better! My condolences. And also your dream Kalon is mine as well, seriously all of your entries and competition winnings were well deserved and so pretty. I wish you continuing luck in the future!
Gladis - Good luck with trading those beans!! Unfortunately I don’t have anything you’d want or I would offer on your baby :0

Edit:
Oh also both my Kalons still have an open breeding spot :0
Unfortunately I can’t supply a kit picker though, sorry :(

Another edit: Ah crap I forgot, happy birthday Silhou! I hope you had a great day!
Last edited by bostonlobstah on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby lunar-lynx » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:22 am

hello, hello!
    I am still looking for trade offers on this guy!
    He's pretty cool but I haven't really had any ideas for him or any connection really?
    So PM me with offers if you would be interested in him ^^

I have also decided on a name for my semi-custom
    I'd like to introduce you all to Persephone (thank u Kyar for the suggestion!)
    Since there are already a few Kals here with that name, she'll go by the nickname Sef I think
    Still working out a personality for her but I'm pretty happy to have figured out the perfect name ♥♥
    I am looking for art of her so PM me if you've got commissions open! (for cs pets/items, usd, or characters)

With that name came inspiration for the new name for this pretty babe!
    I'd now like to introduce Aphrodite!
    She hadn't had a name yet because I have been waiting on her growth to really develop her
    However, the artist that was going to do it recently cancelled
    So, I am now in search of an artist to do her growth
    I don't have much to offer but I do have OCs, older CS pets/items & 10 C$, and some FR currency
    (and maybe USD depending on how much?) PM me!

@CompleteChicken - that art of Mila is amazing! wow
    @Rabbit - omg that is the cutest little thing, ahhh!! I love them!
    @Gladis - I adore the first one, wow. The babe up top is all I have for trade though so I don't think you'd be interested but she's beautiful. Good luck trading both!
    @Jiinxed! - good luck downsizing ♥
    @SilhouetteStation - I'm sorry to hear about your dog, but I do wish you a happy birthday!
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:04 am

Quick post!!
IMPORTANT!
I need some good critique on the current status of my form for a legendary Kalon readoption hosted by Kyar!
It is still a work in progress. I’m trying my best to develop the character in a concise but thorough way through a more story-telling / casual nature. This is extremely important, since I am going to be spending $170 on a piece for my form, and if I don’t win it will be incredibly heartbreaking— this is not to seek pity to win, but is because I adore this character a lot and want to put my all into the character development behind this kalon. I’m going for overall uniqueness for my form. Please either pm me your critique (most desired) or reply to this post through this thread!
Located: here (DISCLAIMER: there is autoplaying music that plays... either mute your sound or pause the soundcloud song by scrolling down if you wish to not hear the music. it is calming music and fades in, so it should not scare you)

@smol kitten: good luck getting trade offers on the kalon! he’s really pretty!
@sugar silkie: good luck getting breed offers!!
@silhoutte: happy birthday!! and good luck with ykh commissions! also all of your kalons are gorgeous!
@jinx: i’m excited for kalon 1600!!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:11 pm

Stardust Cowboy wrote:Howdy y’all! Looking for some trade offers on some of my kals!

Graham (can be grown/bottom kit)

Skittles (can be grown)

Blaze (tentative)

Dest

Feel free to dm me on discord (Stardust Cowboy#7499), or pm me your offer!

All my kals (link in sig) are looking for relationships! Friendships, enemies, crushes 👀 lookin for everything!

Replies:
@mid-life// goodluck getting that myo! If I wasn’t on the road and had more time, I would check out for form for you :’0
@smol kitten// he’s cute! Not my style but i think you’ll get a good offer on him! Goodluck! If you’re still lookin for art by the time I get home (in about a week) then feel free to pm me! Congrats on the cutie!
@sugar silkie~// nice of you to reply to people! I’m sure they enjoy reading your nice comments ^^
@silhouettestation// I’m so sorry for your loss, if you ever need anyone to talk to, my DMs are always open! Good luck with commissions, and you have some very cute kals! I especially love Bentley Addison!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:26 pm

So recently, i've been able to get two absolutely beautiful kalon concept sketches made by the lovely tigressa
but hm, i am absolutely terrible working with the kals lines and i'm even worse at designing characters, so
i'm looking for someone to line these kals edits and design them for me. At the time i'm only able to offer
c$, cs pets, fr currency??, possibly art made by me (big quantities) and i do have a few spare points i could add in
as payment! Pm if you'd be intrested!
Here are the concepts:

Aaravos
Ezekiel (i will be using a uncommon myo for Ezekiel, but i do
plan to get him his wings on the near future when i have better conditions to afford it!)

The palettes that i chose are completly optional, you can use them as reference if you wish, do your own
original palette or use the ones i chose.

I've also been looking for some offers on Haumi and Pilot, i'm not 100% sure if i'll be trading them
it's mostly because i haven't used them as much.
I'm not very intrested on kits/myos but feel free to offer anything.

I'll also be taking some occ breeding offers for Kai and Atlas!
Edits don't really matter but it would be nice!

Code: Select all
@Stardust Cowboy » Oh man your kals are so beautiul, i wish i had someone to offer for Blaze c':
@mid-life » Oh man your form looks wonderful so far!! It looks really unique and original!
@smol kittten » I hope you're able to find a kal you can connect with!! <3
@SilhouetteStation » aaa your new kals are absolutely beautiful, congrats!!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:17 pm

replies
@aeryn; goodluck on breeding kai and atlas ^^!
@mid-life: goodluck on your form <3 ! i hope you get them c- :
@smol kitten: persephone is so pretty! i love the nickname too <3
@silhouettestation: i'm so sorry about your dog, im sure she's in a better place now, aaand happy (late?) birthday!
@jiinxed!: oh jeez! i hope you're able to get some kals you connect with!

first off, whoop i haven't interacted with the community in so long ^^; \
i haven't entered competitions in a hecka long time either- which leads me to my next thing -

i'm readopting ophelia!

the readopt is for owners of 10 kalons or less, and ends june 31st c- :
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me