Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalon Fanclub

Postby faunsie » Wed May 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Replies~
-puddssoul-
Oh my, I absolutely love Cander!! He looks so soft and so does cadence!!
And I might hit you up on the kalon rp's part ^^!
-loki laufeyson.-
I think I've already told you this, but holy I love that loki kal!! I might msg you about friendships in awhile too!
-Kyar-
I love the ideas you have for Delvanna, Grace, Kelp, and Omen!! Im looking forward to seeing them around <3
Also, Daniel is SO pretty, I'm in love with how they look honestly. I can't wait to see them around!
-!~phillip~!-
That kalon concept looks so nice!!! I look forward to possibly seeing them become real!
-~levi~-
god, I love nyx. new dreamie?

Readopt!
I'm readopting a kit off! Please feel free to message me about anything in the readopt!

Introductions!
It's been quite awhile since my last post so I have a lot of babies to introduce!

This is Konain! Shes an origami enthusiast who tries to promote peace with her origami structures!
Shes rather calm and timid and likes to unnoticed! She isn't very open about her family and is close to her friends!

This is Peter! He is trying to find out how he got his powers and travels a ton! He is extremely awkward and doesn't care what others think! He is very devoted and determined and wants to help everyone even if it doesn't benefit him! He's a huge nerd for anything comic books and/or series. he's also a huge cuddle bug who loves a good hug once and a while and is always there to support those in need! I am looking for friends and maybe a possible mate.

This is Aavaros! He is the brother to the kit I'm readopting!
Aavaros is a quiet, shy kit who prefers to not be bothered and wants to not be messed with by those he's not close to
He loves his siblings and always wants to be there for them and help them! He will read bedtime stories and tries to act like the older brother. He mainly follows his father, Saturn and studies the power of constellations and star patterns. He can, barley, summon zodiacs/constellation creatures he wants to improve and will only use it for good!

This is Rory!
He's an artist who hides his identity under a fake name, He is inspired by the night sky and is really shy to those new to him! He can play the flute very well and hangs out around his boyfriend, Miso, a lot! He is more of a night owl and can found at the park in the late hours.
And lastly, Kena
She was born to parents who are constantly on the run from the government and tries to keep it low. She isn't very shy about defending herself and takes more after her mother in the aspect that's she is very sassy and open! She is set in a cyberpunk au! I have an idea that she runs away from her family to try and find a calm life outside but I need another kalon to do so. I am hoping that maybe I can get her a friend who she runs away with them.<3

I have a few more kalons but I'll introduce them later!
Relationships/Friendships
All my kalons are open to relationships! ~ Means they are taken! but besides that they are all open to friends! Most of them are set in modern but if any catch your eye I'll feel free to introduce them for you!( Pm me for my discord/ or relationships/friendships
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby dreamyEnding » Fri May 31, 2019 10:33 am

replies wrote:@InkDragon: So many good kids!! Aavaros has some good good colors.
@puddssoul: I adore Cadence's soft colors omg <33 I'm also super in love with Florence's whole look!!
@loki laufeyson. : I really love your girl up for trade, like a lot, I just dunno if I'd click with her though! Good luck trading!!

Similar post to last time, got some changes, check it out?

Taking Trade Offers
Man, I just really really want someone new that I'm enthusiastic about y'know.
Willing to look at MYOs and Kits and will trade multiples of mine!
I have one trade left this month! PM with Trade somewhere in the title so I don't lose it!
If I don't respond that usually means I'm hoarding it to consider it.
ImageImageImage

Tentative below here:
ImageImageImage

Designs for MYO Claims
I've got some kiddos I did for contests that didn't win and need homes now!
PM with proof of appropriate MYO ownership. I have PSDs for minor edits.
ImageImage

Anyway have a good day!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri May 31, 2019 11:14 am

Sorry to boop but looking at trying to get one of these babes. Dont mind my mark.

Everyone's babes look great though
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 pm

@sandydragon Welcome back!! I hope you find a good trade for your kal - she's gorgeous!
@LivvyAh Good luck with your trades! (Unrelated but those pixel icons are adorable omg). Those designs are gorgeous as well - I especially like that blue kiddo oml
@Inkdragon Oml I love Konain?? I really like what you've got for her so far - an origami enthusiast sounds like such a precious concept aaa

Sorry for the short post - just dropping by to say that I've currently got a readopt going!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4096351

It'll end in a month (30th June) so there's plenty of time to enter!

Still looking for a growth as well!!
My kiddo Nefertiti is wayy overdue for a growth - I can offer pets (rares, VRs, store pets etc), my eternal love and affection and art. PM me on here if interested <3
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Fri May 31, 2019 12:22 pm

Oh boy i'm posting here again haha
So i have been able to reserve a bit of my time for my kals, and recently i've been making some huge
changes on my kal au, that honestly scares me a bit haha.

So recently, i've been able to get two absolutely beautiful kalon concept sketches made by the lovely tigressa
but hm, i am absolutely terrible working with the kals lines and i'm even worse at designing characters, so
i'm looking for someone to line these kals edits and design them for me. At the time i'm only able to offer
c$, cs pets, fr currency??, possibly art made by me (big quantities) and i do have a few spare points i could add in
as payment! Pm if you'd be intrested!
Here are the concepts:

Aaravos
Ezekiel (i will be using a uncommon myo for Ezekiel, but i do
plan to get him his wings on the near future when i have better conditions to afford it!)

The palettes that i chose are completly optional, you can use them as reference if you wish, do your own
original palette or use the ones i chose.

I've also been seeking to get some more myos for myself now, so i'll be searching a unlimited uncommon
myo. I'll be willing to trade these kals (possible multiples) for one, please pm me if you're intrested!
[ Kals UFT ]

Code: Select all
@Calibri » This kit is so adorable, i love their lil precious shine, i'm sure alot of people will try out for this cutie <3
@sandydragon » Oh man this kit is gorgeous!! I absolutely love their hair and man, browns and oranges are just my weak point, good luck trading them! <3
@LivvyAh » Very unrelated but may i say, i adore the toyhou.se icons you have for your kals, the wink animation is so smooth and perfect, i'm sorry for the randomness c':
@Inkdragon » Oh man i wish i could try for that kit so badly, i want to make some extra time just to try cuz damn they are too beautiful <3
@puddssoul » Your newest kals are absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on winning them !! <3
@loki laufeyson. » Oh!! I've seen Loki a couple of times on the kal server, when i saw his shine i was just "i got that reference!" lol ,, anyway, he has a lovely design!!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Fri May 31, 2019 7:37 pm

taking 1 full body anthro or feral commission ! 15 usd for one ! help pay for my gas haha sigh

examples heree ! they are kinda big tho

feel free to pm me ! just taking 1 maaYBE 2 if the designs are simple enough!!

@aeryn; good luck trading those kalons !! and ooo i cant wait to see those tig designs ;v;
      @calibri oo such a cool readopt !! i might peek in and try out >w>
      @sandydragon good luck trading that kit !! i really love the colorus on them, so warm <33
      @livvyah good luck trading !! i am super interested in ai but i dont think i have anything to offer ;v;
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:58 am

@calibri: omg that kit is absolutely gorgeous! I hope they find a good owner! I’ll definitely try out if I have time
@Aeryn;: good luck finding someone to draw out your sketches as kalons. Digital art is definitely hard and I understand that sometimes it doesn’t seem the same as a sketch on paper.
@富士山 fuji: your art is adorable! I wish I had money to spend online! But, alas I am poor and need to stop buying coffee/craft supplies. Keep up the amazing work! <3

Looking for breeding partners!

Hi! So I have finally collected a few kalons! They are all open for breeding! Just pm me with the Kal you have in mind for which of my kalons. I’m very proud to own these kids, and finding them a match would be awesome <3 I’m not too picky and I can set up the breeding form (with art maybe).
So here are the kals! (Also I don’t care about genders).

This is Perennial! She’s my most recent Kalon, and is drawn by the amazing dragon.. She has 3/3 breeding slots.

This is skipper! He only has 1 breeding spot left, so I’m a bit picky with him. Looking for partners though!

This is Charlamange. She has 2/3 breeding spots open and is great for breeding and adorable kits! Just look at her first batch <3

So if you see anything you’d be interested in, I’d love to work something out via PM!
Last edited by cloven on Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cece. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:44 am

@calibri- your baby is gorgeous ;u;
      @富士山 fuji- your art is beautiful! i love your style <3

hello all c:
      im a nonowner so that’s why you probably don’t know who i am, but im actually looking for a partner for hounds new babes! (1589+1590)
      pm me and lmk so we can get some ideas rollin

found a partner! <3
Last edited by cece. on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:51 am

@cece, good luck finding a partner! both if the adopts look amazing so far, i will be keeping an eye on them too
@disreputable, man i love skipper. ive seen him around so much and i love his design sm. good luck finding a breeding partner for him or any of your kals! im sure the kits will turn out amazing :>
@fuji, man if i had any money i could spend i would be the first one to order from u. i adore your style :weary: anyway i hope youll be able to get that gas money... im truly sorry i cant help out.

legendary myo giveaway, two days left to enter

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4080290

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:51 pm

@rnirai -- youre so kind to give away a legendary myo!!
@cece. -- i'm glad oyu found a partner!!!
@disreputable -- that first kalon has such pretty colors, good luck on offers!!

sorry for such short replies, today was kind of bad and i'm drained,,,

i've got four kalons for trade and i'm really wanting them gone! i will look at any kalon!! i prefer adults, but i won't be against looking at kits or MYOs!
edits dont matter so ill look at just about anything i can connect to better

https://sta.sh/26kqwhuqj42?edit=1
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me