Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 am

Replies
@she wolf warrior.: good luck with trading! I really hope you find offer(s) you like!
@katzuvo: congratulations on getting Zin! he's a lovely little neon gem boy <3
@Creme Eggs: congratulations on the new kids!

Growth help needed-
*sweats* so I tried my hand at growing Andromeda- but I can’t quite get the floral pattern on her back right, so I came to ask for someone to help me with it? I can pay in Fr treasure, or cs pets, but I have nothing other than those two to offer up. here it is- and here is her kit ref pm me if you can help!

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x2] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)
(really wanting a shine or tail edit?? will trade all for a tail edit)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
Im really tentatively looking at offers on my baby girl Stella most possibly for a different kit? I’ll only accept if I really click with the design and I think they’d fit where Stella was placed in my stories,, and Im also looking at offers on Cornelius, Juniper, and my most tentative of all Saria.

Looking form myo help!
I'd really like someone to help me make my common myo, I wanted a kalon based off of Abigail from Stardew Valley, I only have pets to offer as payment

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:41 am

Hey guys, just popping in with a question just out of curiosity and an intro!!

First of all, I've been dying to know, do I own anybody's dream kals? Here are my kals, I'd love a pm or a reply or something lmao, just to satisfy my curiosity XD

Alrighty, and now my intro!!

This is Alexa!! She is literally a living, breathing Alexa. She was born with a photographic memory, so her parents sold her to a scientist when she was 3. The scientist gave her several internal implants that allowed him to plug her into a computer and download the entire internet. Her birth name actually wasn't Alexa, but the scientist mooched off the programming from the actual Alexa so he just changed her name to fit the "Hey Alexa" command. After he was satisfied that she could function perfectly as both a normal kit and a household AI, he dropped her off at an orphanage. She was then adopted by Damian and Johan (owned by idyll), where she lives happily now <3 She's honestly a really closed, shy kal with a heart of gold. She doesn't open up to anyone except Damian and she rarely talks about her past or her feelings. She loves playing trivia games with Damian!!

And that's all!

@!~Phillip~! - Ahhh I'd help with that growth but I'm short on time rip, good luck!!
@she wolf warrior - Oh my goodness I'm really tempted to offer on Iseul and Isurus!!! I love them so so much oh wow, good luck getting other great offers! <3
@norang - Those growths are gorgeous!!! Congrats! And I hope your face feels better, that sounds painful D:
@薄桜鬼 (yes I had to copy and paste that lmao) - I'm sad to see you go, you've been an incredible member of the kalmmunity and I'll miss seeing you around. Thank you for blessing us with your presence in the time you spent here <3
@katzuvo - WHAT A BABE AHHHH that kit is absolutely stunning, congrats!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:48 am

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
Hello I'm back... sadly again all I have is advertisements, I haven't really been doing much with kalons lately.

I'm here to sell another myo. It is my staff slot for August, a 1 rare trait unlimited under one. I'm looking to get 4,000 points for it! Please either note me on da or send me a cs trade suggestion here if you find you cannot pm me.

I hope everyone's been doing well, both with kalons and with other matters, have a great day everyone.

I need the points so I'll likely say no to trades at this point. If you decide to buy, you can post here. Let me know first as I'll want half direct to my account and half sent in a commission widget.

SOLD TO PHUNKIES

@ Pesagus
You already know I like Harper. cx

@ she wolf warrior
Hope you find the kal of your dreams through the trade!

@ 薄桜鬼
I'm really sorry to hear things haven't been going well. :c I hope things get better.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CowsgoHehe » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:34 am

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Gl selling that myo slot! I would totally buy it if I had DA!
@Pesagus - Alexis is gorgeous!! I love her backstory so much, such a creative and unique idea!
@she wolf warrior - GL with trading! Your kals are all stunning, I hope you find an offer you like!

Hello guys! I'm getting toward the end of my cooldown (April 2nd). I'm currently looking for breeding partners. Here she is! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4049373&p=124441648&hilit=cowsgohehe#p124441648

Currently, I have an offer I like, but I'm just entertaining offers to see if I can find something I like!

Designs are over edits, but I would prefer your if your kalon was uncommon. (Preferably rare because I have no rares!) Please pm me if you would be interested! I would prefer if you were near the end of your cd, but if you have a kal I love, I wouldn't mind waiting!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you all have a great day! <3
hi :)

CowsgoHehe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:39 pm

replies wrote:@cowsgohehe - hope you can find a partner!
    @pesagus - what a cute kal omg!! congrats on your new baby
    @she wolf warrior - hope you get some offers you like <3

just here to repost this:
    tweek tweak wrote:Image

i haven't gotten her approved yet, so if a mod could please do that for me it would be greatly appreciated !!

aaaand to ask about someone helping me and aesthetic- out? we're trying to find someone that can help us try and get a slot in the nursery, sadly neither of us can pay anything but it would be extremely helpful either way fgjdfgn, if interested please do pm me or aes!

found someone, thank you!
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:03 pm

Hello FC, long time no post.
Life has definitely kept me busy for the most part so it's nice to be able to relax a little bit and actually type something up here.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. (:

I did get some lovely kits this month, and I'd love to show them off. All of them are unnamed as I'm still trying to figure out their stories and such, and I'm out of name ideas haha.

First up is from a batch between Kana and me. Decaf delivered some lovely kits and I managed to snag this one. Beauty and the Beast themed of course.

And these next two are from the same batch. Again no names, for now. Though I refer to them as Red Fluff and Sunset respectively for now.
ImageImage

Also I do have some Kalons up for trade, I've posted a bit in the discord but I'll link them here as well. I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I'm open to anything: adults, kits, myos. Feel free to offer, I'll try and get back to everyone as soon as I can.

Replies wrote:@tweek tewak Lovely Kalon. The colours are really pretty and the shine is super cute. If you've been waiting a while for approval I'd say msg one of the staff members and I'm sure they can get it done quicker that way. ^^ I know iBrevity is usually pretty speedy with those.
@CowsgoHehe Mm that is a lovely Kal, and Hound did an amazing transfer. Best of luck finding breeding offers. I'm sure you'll have some amazing kits.
@Lady Raincloud Best of luck with the sell, I know you've been trying for some time now. I'd offer..but alas I only have 21 points. @Pesagus Alexa is beautiful. First that halo is gorgeous but I'm so in love with the colours used and the design. <3 And her backstory is really nice. I can't wait to see her around the community more. (:
@!~Phillip~! Best of luck with the trade offers! I'm sure you'll find some lovely kals that you connect to more. And I hope you get the help for that growth, it's looking really good so far.
@she wolf warrior Mmm you have some pretty kals in that folder. I've been tempted lol. But still, best of luck with the trades. I hope you find a kal you connect to more.
@norang Ahh Silentsiren did an awesome job on those growths. They are so pretty~! <3 You lucky duck.
@薄桜鬼 One of the few names I need to copy and paste lol. Sorry to hear that you are leaving, but real life always should come first and your health and feelings should come first above anything else. I do hope it's just temporarily and someday you will come back. But otherwise best of luck and I hope the negatives turn into positives!
@katzuvo Lovely boy! That batch was quite a stunner and Zin is nothing short of perfection. Congrats on the trade and I can't wait to see him around more. (;
@messenger Aww that base is super cute. I'm glad the slots got filled up. And of course, welcome back. (:
Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:59 pm

-----Replies----------------------------
@ Madziu - Ahh what absolutely lovely kittos!! Congrats on all of them<33
@ tweek tweak - What a sweet design! Hope you get them approved soon!
@ CowsgoHehe - Wowie,, What a gorgeous kalon<33 Hope you find the perfect breeding partner!
@ ☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Best of luck selling the MYO slot!!! hang wish I could snag the slot;;-;
@ Pesagus - Wowie that colorful kiddo is so..so beautiful?!!! what a sight?!! so lovely, Congrats<3
@ !~Phillip~! - Hope you find the help needed for the growth! Also good luck trading^^
@ she wolf warrior - You've got some pretty kalons there,, Best of luck trading!
@ norang - Ahh SilentSiren does some of the most aesthetic growths<3 Hope you feel better soon<33
@ 薄桜鬼 - Awww... I'm sorry you're leaving the community... I hope everything works out for the better for you<3
@ katzuvo - LOVELY kittoooo<3 Congrats!
@ messenger - That is such a nice thing to do! I hope you enjoy the process<3 Also, you DO NOT SUCK,,, the shading ad texturing is really neat, and you're not giving yourself enough credit for your work!
@ Creme Eggs - Awww such adorable kittos<33 Love them both, Congrats<3

-----Kalon Trades----------------------------
Folder with them all
I have a few kalons I'm entertaining offers on,,,
All of them I absolutely adore, but there are a few I haven't been doing much with, and now there are too many under-developed characters for me to handle;;
They could probably do better in other homes
Isabell - 2 breeding slots left - Uc Ear, long fur, hair, tail, back mane, tooth, shine - not too hard
Unnamed - 3 slots/kit - hair, long fur, shine
Carson - 2 slots - Ears, Backmane, Tail, Shine, Hair - Pure third-gen Cupkit - Tentative
Millo - 2 slots - Shine, Hair - Tentative
Jackson - 2 slots I believe - Hair, Tooth, Shine - easy
Caspian - 2 slots - Ear, Fur, Hair, Tail, Backmane, Shine - Medium
Unnamed - 3 slots - Hair - Easy

A few more can be found in this folder

Looking for simple designs
I can trade right away, but I don't mind waiting
Definitely down to trading a handful of mine for one or two kals I really connect to
Don't mind kits, and MYOs are good too

Some are tagged "on hold", you can offer regardless, it just means there is an offer already that I do like^^

-----Item Trades----------------------------
I have a Pupil edit item and a Tongue edit item(Both Uncommon edits), I am seeking to trade them for ear edits / short fur / uncommon edit / or common edit items+something else for each

-----Out-tro----------------------------
Have quite a few I need to introduce and stuff... but I've been hella busy with school work and exams and stuff...perhaps some other time>.<
Hope everyone has a fabulous day<3
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:48 pm

Hio everyone!!

I wanted to drop in and show ya'll these cause I'm sUPER PROUD --
    I used rnirai's kal gift lines and drew all of my current kals <3

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sorry for the giant images asdfg but I love how they all turned out <3<3
    These were also done off-oekaki by the way!!

Anyways I hope you're all having a lovely day/night. <3

@sun struck Good luck on finding trades for your kals!! I love floofy Caspian oml-
    @Madziu What gorgeous kals oml?? I love the little sunset bab. Super cute.
    @tweek tweak Congrats on finding an approval for your kal!!
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmosfox » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:45 am

@S-s-sweets - Ah you did a great job on those color-ins, they lool really good!! c: you have some lovely kalons <3 <3
    @sun struck - i might throw you a pm once im on my laptop! :0 Lovely kalons <3
    @Madziu - Congrats on those new kits!! They're adorable!

still looking to trade this guy! c:

he has an asymmetrical design and his highest trait is uncommon! he has all three breeding slots left and im off trade cooldown so i can trade whenever. rarity doesn't really matter to me, i'm just looking for a design i can connect better with, so feel free to offer anything c: kits and adults are both fine, i'm not really looking for myos unfortunately.

that's all for today! i hope everyone's having a great day c:
cosmosfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:27 am

replies, sorry they're short wrote:@ Halographic: omg you totally got me with that... you should've seen my face lmaooo
    @ cosmosfox: what a beautiful baby :") i hope you get a trade you like for the cutie! <3
    @ S-S-Sweets: !! how cute!! i love it, you did a vvv good job coloring them!!

looking to trade these kals, i specifically want a kit or a common myo(s), but feel free to offer anything:
    griffon, kinda tentative, 3/3 slots
    felix ezra, tentative, 2/3 slots
    dean, kinda tentative, 1/3 slots
    mattie, tentative, 2/3 slots
    quinn, easy, 3/3 slots
    sekhmet, tentative, 3/3 slots
    xenos, kinda tentative, ?? slots

feel free to offer on the rest of my kals linked here: yeet
    although if they're not linked above they'll be... very hard to get but :">
petrify

My pets
My items