✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby ellipses » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:37 am

team ultimate !!

Shadow’s eyes followed the girl as she went into the alleyway, silently watching her as he motioned towards Spooks. The bat, seemingly understanding, took aim at the human, keeping a close eye on her every movement as she made her way into the alleyway.
It was all going according to plan, until that weird dog guy fell off the top of the building.

Spooks, admittedly, was startled by his sudden appearance. She hadn’t noticed him there before, and she certainly winced when he landed with an impactful thud. The bat glanced over to Shadow, tilting her head curiously as if silently asking him what to do in this situation. However, when the girl fired some sort of homing missile-like arrows at the dog, their fate was sealed; nothing Shadow could say or do now would stop Spooks from helping out in any way she could.

The blonde bat gave a low whistle before she fired two explosive arrows directly at the human’s feet. Scourge, understanding the signal, zipped out of the back of the alleyway at lightning-fast speeds, grabbing the dog guy and dragging him out of the alleyway as the arrows made contact with the ground.

From across the street, Shadow sighed. “Trust the bat to start unnecessary conflict,” he grumbled bitterly.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Two ⫸ IjustcameouttohavefunandIhonestlyfeelsoattackedrightn

Postby Matreats » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:23 pm

ᗪᗴᗩᑎ ᗰᗝᖇᗩᒪᗴᔕ
    ────────────────────────
    「 Early 20 ⫸ Male ⫸ OC ⫸ Tags: Team Ultimate, Medusa Gorgon 」

spacerDean almost started laughing with the human, a bit relieved, but that quickly changed when he heard what she had to say about him. "Hey wait a minute, you can't just—" He had just started to get up when what looked like arrows appeared out of nowhere and were aimed straight at his face. His eyes went wide and he fell back on his elbows as he stared in surprise, his eyes not being able to decide whether to look at the human or the blatant new threat.

spacer"Woah! Holy—" He didn't get to finish that thought as he was suddenly yanked backward by some unseen force just as the arrows embedded themselves into the street. He didn't get the chance to react to it- it was so fast that he barely blinked and he was out of the alleyway. When Dean looked up he was shocked to see what seemed to be some sort of green colored spiky creature. Immediately he jumped to his feet, instantly gaining multiple feet on the other thing. He glanced back at the human who was now being attacked by something he couldn't see. "What the hell was that?" He turned his eyes to the thing that had grabbed him just seconds before. "And what the hell are you?"

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:50 am

Timoria wrote:
|🐾Watchdog Man🐾|

Upon being addressed, as expected, the man turned around. He stared for a little while, which was also expected considering the hero’s appearance. Then, unexpectedly, the man threw his cigarette at Watchdog. He tensed his muscles, ready to make a game of fetch out of the sudden hostility, but was disappointed to see the feeble stick of embers crumble into dust. Though his face remained unchanged he had slumped into a sitting position from disappointment. After that small incident, Watchdog found himself on the receiving end of some rather harsh words. This didn’t bother him, he was just a bit confused as to what had caused this guy to snap in the first place. Maybe he was having a bad day.
“You should really use something more sturdy,” he commented after he was sure the rant was done, “like a frisbee.” He didn’t bother clarifying, instead moving on to a different topic. He had simply used that brief comment as a way to buy time and comprehend what the grumpy guy had said. “Anyway, I wasn’t going to take it you know,” The dog man briskly followed behind the guy who was trying to leave. “I just want to ask you about this place.” He seemed crazy enough to live here after all, so why not.

<〰️Medusa Gorgon〰️>

Medusa smiled in pleasant surprise as her arrows embedded themselves into the concrete, missing their target. ”Quite the fast little one aren’t you?” It seemed his friend was just as furry as he from what she could tell. Though it also looked rather small. A kid perhaps? She wasn’t quite sure as she hadn’t seen much except a flash of fur.

Medusa lifted a hand and montioned upwards. Upon command, her arrows yanked themselves out of the ground, the concrete cracking and crumbling from the force, then they disappeared into her back. She suddenly turned her attention in the direction that two other arrows had flew from. She then looked at the arrows at her feet with feigned disappointment. ”You missed you kn-“ She had just started to look back up at the archer when a flash of light from the arrows interrupted her. Medusa jumped back just as they exploded. She slid a few feet backwards from the force of the blast, her arms crossed over her face to guard it. Her hood was blown clear off her head by the wind, revealing the amusement written on her face.

”Oh my, that was dangerous.” She chuckled and brushed herself off. She calmly started walking back towards the entrance of the alleyway. ”There’s no need to hide, I know where you are now. How about you just come on out? The four of us can have a fun chat.” She was completely unfazed by the explosions, talking in a cocky and sarcastic manner.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 004 || Dug 005

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd, hit, lucifer morningstar

At the mention of the bat, the teen narrowed his eyes a little in a mix of confusion and concentration as he tried to think if he had seen that symbol before, which was to no luck. Maybe they have echolocation or something? He could've escaped from Indian Hill... The teen then did a small nod to himself as he figured that would make sense, but the Red Hood had given him zero leads that he had echolocation or something. What if it's a family crest? Bruce thought as he then was snapped from his thoughts by the movement of the Hood in front of him. The movement had made the teenager slightly confused as it seemed like it was a protective move he'd done on plenty of others before, but why would he do it to him?

"Hell? How would you-" "You coming, kid?" The young vigilante was cut off by the others voice and he sent a small apologetic look at Lucifer, mostly just an instinctive thing to do since he's been spending more time at Wayne Enterprises. As he started to follow the Red Hood he cleared his throat as a question bubbled into his mind as he waited a few more seconds before asking.

"You are from Gotham, right? An escapee from Indian Hill?" He questioned before pausing and adding in, "the bat, is it some kind of family crest? Is that why it seemed to offend you when I did not recognize it?" The young adult then looked around as he waited to hear the others answers to his inquiries as he was honestly very curious about who this man was and why he was dressed the way he was. The knife was still in his hand, but in a much looser grip as he had gotten a feeling that the others were just as confused as he was, which that meant that he wasn't kidnapped.

The kid then paused as he listened to the creature's words before taking a deep breath. The dark-haired boy usually did his best work when he was alone or within the company of Selina or Alfred, which none of the three were them. Bruce had decided to stick with the Red Hood mostly because he figured he was from Gotham and he would be looking for his way back, and that he got a strange feeling from him that the boy couldn't understand nor explain.

"I normally work alone...but there is safety in numbers..." he pondered as he glanced from the giant towards the Red Hood to Lucifer and back to the tall creature standing in front of him. "Alfred would scold me into tomorrow if I didn't at least attempt your offer..." the tall teen trailed off as he did not remember if he had received the creatures name or not and he didn't want to seem rude or impolite. Ha! leave it for him to worry about being impolite in a situation like this.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; street || tagged; xeria dream, rin okumura

The golden retriever looked up as he could scent another being and his ears perked hopefully as he hoped that it was his masters, but his ears drooped again as he realized it was not. The normally positive pup was starting to feel the extent being alone without his pack and now he was feeling the tug of sadness. Letting out a small whimper, he let the two talk before looking up and standing next the seemingly weird smelling human.

"My name is Dug," he said in a saddened voice, "I miss my masters," he added as he sat down and hutched over, letting out little whines here and there as he waited for the person to introduced himself.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eight ☽☽ that midnight moon

Postby atychiphobia » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:22 pm

A S H A x J E L A N I x P R O W L E S S
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    tags ‘uncle hal’ + queenie and nagai location that random building
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
      Asha hesitated before exiting, paused by the doorway she surveyed the three males from the edge of the room. She dropped her frustrated demeanor as Hal tried to get through to the kids and diffuse the situation. He tried to hold an impressive and collected appearance, but already she could see the hopelessness seeping through. Why was he taking on the role of being 'hero'? They were all lost, all misplaced and all victims. How could one person save others when they them-self are in need of a saviour? It was unfair for someone to put that weight on themself.

Pushing aside Hal's mumbled counterattack, Asha headed towards the group yet again, thinking a little clearer now that the initial adrenaline kick granted by stumbling upon the duo was fading. She waited for Hal to finish asking if they knew how they had ended up here before joining in. "We bot' want to know 'ow we got 'ere, because t’is sure isn't 'ome." Asha stood with the group, slowly regretting her decision, the light Hal produced being too bright for her. She didn't normally have issues with light at this level of brightness, but her eyes were serving to be slightly more sensitive than usual. She raised her hand to block the light out. "I'm Prowless. I-" She stopped herself from speaking any further and threw away her sentence."You're ‘urt” It was hard to see at first, but the boy with the red eyes was injured. His red shirt was a deeper, darker shade of red on his right shoulder and the fabric was torn in three lines, making the injury look more like an animal attack than a random accident. “‘ow did t’is ‘appen ?” Were they in danger? Concern coursed through the female. “Could I ‘ave a look at it? You can’t leave it like t’at.” Sure, maybe the duo had posed as a hostile threat mere minutes ago, but if anything their hostility was formed by fear and misunderstanding. These two weren’t interested in harming Hal and herself, they were concerned about their own safety, and like a frightened animal, they were only aggressive as a form of defence.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlock » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 am

╔═══════════╗
Valkyrie Cain ¦ 15
╚═══════════╝

The dimly lit alleyway was the first thing she could register with her own two eyes when the dizziness that threatened to tear her head open faded away. There were no discernible sounds other than the slow, faint dripping somewhere below the surface. And then there were the tacky smell of a sewer and the unpleasant sensation of water trickling down her hands.
Valkyrie abruptly stood up, taking a sharp breath. That place was definitely not where she went to sleep last. Despite the fog that plagued her mind not even a minute ago, the (assistant) detective began trying to put two and two together. ~I definitely don't know this street. Fletcher wouldn't just teleport me without telling me beforehand about it... Something really odd is going on.~ Bending a knee so it can support her weight, the girl stood up, dusted herself off and examined her surroundings.
She instantly put her hand over her other one, making sure that her ring was still positioned securely on her finger and felt the pleasant relief of confirming her hopes. After all, no ring meant no necromancy. And that would truly be a loss - she was a natural in that field. The next thing that stood out to her was that the alleyway did not look like the ones back in her Irish hometown, Haggard - instead of being occupied by wide streets and small cozy houses the area was narrow and surrounded by apartment buildings in a borderline claustrophobic fashion.
Val didn't like that. Not at all. ~Skulduggery would have realised by now that I'm gone, Tanith, Fletcher and Wreath would have checked already.~ She took her phone out of her pocket. No missed calls, not even a single text. She tried calling and then texting every number she had saved but none of her attempts were successful. Strangely, there was no reception so not even her parents would know that she wasn't home. At least her reflection was there to fool them into thinking that she was alive and well, living a normal life. But that was no reason to celebrate. ~There's something wrong with this situation.~ The young magician put her phone back in her pocket and braced herself - she had appeared in an unknown place for no known reason, unable to contact anyone. With her hands in her pockets and determination flashing in her eyes, Valkyrie did what she always did, what her uncle Gordon used to always praise her for - she took matters in her own hands and stepped out of the alleyway and onto the street.
Last edited by silverlock on Fri May 03, 2019 8:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . zombie boy: thirteen . //

Postby sun » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:22 am

x
    ` the red hood, jason todd ´

in uniformx|x22x|xtagged:xbruce wayne, hit, lucifer morningstar

xxxxxxOne by one, Jason feels the wrinkles forming up between his brows as the irritation sneaks in once more, knocking the cranium with impatient fists and wails of damnation. The underperformance was truly grinding his gears - what good was he if he let all these fools constantly distract him from his schedule? But then he hears the smaller pair of leather shoes join him. His eyes brighten up. And although he might never admit it, for the brief moments it lasted, it had granted him a pinch of reassurance.

xxxxxx“Indian Hill?” the strange name is repeated, tasted by the expert of the underworld, though without the wanted results, “Never heard of it. Suppose it must be one of the fancier places, though it cannot get much fancier than Arkham. Either way, I’d think twice before throwing assumptions like that to the wind. You may find out not everyone’s as nice as yours truly. Might lose your tongue even.” Red Hood, locked up with the filth that plagues Gotham? If the staff of the designated jailhouse didn’t serve death penalties, then the inhabitants would jump at the chance to take care of that. Free of charge. Which probably explained why the Batfolk hadn’t placed him behind the bars. Aww, such a loving bunch they are.

xxxxxxWith these bitter thoughts circulating, as the crazy yet not so farfetched idea of him representing a family comes up, Jason can’t help but let out a dry laugh. “I guess you could say that. But it’s more like I have never met someone who doesn’t know of the Bat. To be honest, it’s far better this way.” With that out there, this kid could not be from Gotham. The rich, the poor, the criminally insane – the Caped Crusader’s reputation reached them all. And while the delivery method may vary, surely there could not be a rich family so occupied by their conceited practices that they managed to miss the ridiculous posters, headlines, God, even t-shirts and action figures, full feature movies? Especially since most - if not all - of them were corrupt anyway. Unless this particular one had just moved in… still very unlikely considering global investment. But then, what was Indian Hill and why did he not know of it? Was there some memo he didn’t get?

xxxxxxThere isn’t much time to think about it, for finally the creepier of the creeps decides to speak up in the most discreet fashion, succeeding in snatching Jason’s attention but perhaps not with the desired outcome. Really, you would threaten a mere child into your twisted game? The very idea pushes the man under the helmet close to explosion point. He turns on his heels, shocked to find out that the youngest of the group was already basically shaking hands with the devil. Yet he is even more shocked to hear a name… a name he’d never heard mentioned or associated outside the Manor. He shakes his head. He must’ve misheard. Or then the kid truly was fresh to Gotham. Or just weirdly fixated with the place. One or the other.

xxxxxx“No, I’m confident he’d put you in the corner for giving in so easy and forgetting your principles,” the Hood counters the boy’s vocal thoughts before concentrating on the newest reason for his provocation. “You want me to point my weak spots too? Share all my secrets and call you my best-est pal?” His voice is significantly lower, and if you listened closely you could detect the wrath slipping in, for if there was something he detested more than getting children involved, it was being told what to do. Most of all, belittling his experience. “If you are so pathetically dependent on other people then perhaps you should stop and think for yourself a minute. Then punch yourself in the gut. Then come back and maybe, just maybe, I’ll listen to your nonsense.” The fact that the person whose remarks he’d blatantly ignored remained silent during this whole exchange indicated that they agreed with the method this purple being was passing. And he had faults in his decisions?

xxxxxxWas it not for the presence of the heir apparent, then Jason would not have held back with his confrontational behavior. Only a few seconds away from point of no return, he relaxes his stiffened muscles and turns away his burning gaze. “Kid. We’re wasting time,” he grunts, trying his best to keep his head cool, “Let’s go. Now.”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fifteen.

Postby inkerbelle. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    𝖪𝖤𝖨 𝖭𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨
    永井 圭, nagai kei / 18 / tagged; carson, asha, hal
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the conversation continued, and the tense atmosphere diminished, Kei gradually became less anxious, making this fact known to the others in the room predominantly by his posture. He had relaxed his shoulders, and he now slouched as he stood. He sighed. He had quickly realized that these two most likely shared the same circumstances as Carson and himself. And they didn’t seem like a team either, something else they shared. The man and the young woman didn’t seem like they knew each other from before, he figured that much from they clothes they were wearing. They didn’t match. At all. Another thing they had in common with the him and the archer.
    Kei tsked when he heard the two strangers talking amongst themselves. It seemed as though there was a bit of clash between them, but neither chose to take their differences beyond lame remarks and dumb nicknames. It was nothing serious, but they just looked like they wanted to do things their own way. The ajin was beginning to think that he’d had enough of all the pointless banter. That was when the man turned his attention away from the woman, and finally turning the brightness of the room down a few notches, something Kei’s eyes were extremely grateful for. He then started to directly address him and Carson again. Kei quickly realized that he’d have to do all the explaining, for obvious reasons. He loathed having to do so, but figured that the faster he answered questions the sooner this conversation would be over, and they could get on with surveying the area. “We’re fine,” he breathed, his demeanour showing quite a bit of disinterest. The man went on to introduce himself, in rather unnecessary detail. Or at least the details were deemed unnecessary only to him. “None of that seems familiar to me, sorry. I’m Kei, that’s Carson,” the boy said, motioning to his companion. To be honest he hadn’t considered if Carson would have wanted to be introduced as such, but it was too late for that now. If the archer had cared for aliases then he shouldn’t have introduced himself by his real name in the first place. Or at least Kei assumed that to be his real name.
    He tilted his head somewhat when the man, Hal, had asked for his two cents on how it was they had ended up in the grey abandoned city. He pondered this for a moment, but couldn’t quite think of a reason. “I honestly don’t care to know how we got here. I’m not in a hurry to leave either. Things aren’t too good for me where I live. Ideally I would have liked to leave the country. Guess i got what I wanted.” Kei had chuckled to himself slightly near the end of his sentence, finally showing the man some emotion other than impassive. Well, that and the initial fear from when they had first met.
    The woman chimed in soon after, introducing herself like Hal had. But she stopped midway. Kei noticed that she was looking at him, at his shoulder. Several curses played in his mind as he listened to Prowless ask him about his wound. He didn’t know why he had even thought they wouldn’t question him about that. It was understandable, he would have done the same. “Oh,” Kei began, his voice sounding nervous for split second. “I cut myself with some glass a little while ago. It’s fine really,” he said while shaking his head and backing away from her. He wasn’t about to explain that an invisible and super moody ghost-thing had done that to him. They weren’t in immediate danger of the IBM, like Carson had been, so he’d rather not go through the trouble of explaining the enigma that was an IBM twice in the same day. They probably wouldn’t understand anyway, so what was the point?
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 005 || Dug 005

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd

When the other counted his words about his butler and practically family member, it caused the young man to pause and ponder on who this man was. He couldn't possibly be anyone from Wayne Enterprises nor could he be from the GCPD, if he was then they sure have eased up on their uniform and dress code. But yet again, he would've met him before and would've recognized his voice and the man would've recognized him too, so that ruined that idea of his...

As much as he wanted to find out information about what these two were and what they had planned, he nodded along with his current companion as Bruce had inferred that he was indeed from Gotham, but why didn't he know about Indian Hill? Doing a small sigh he turned to follow the uniformed man and waited a few seconds before speaking, although keeping his head facing forwards and his voice calm and steady.

"How do you know of Alfred? Is he a friend of yours, I ask because he hadn't told me about any new..." he then paused as he tried to think of the best word, "associates in town, or well, I should say out of town," the teen hummed as he glanced over at the hooded figure. He truly wished he could see what this man looked like, could see his facial expressions and reactions to his words, as it'd help him judge what kind of person he truly was.

"Do you have a name? I take it The Red Hood isn't your given one," he said as he glanced around where they were at, the fog was clearing up greatly since they began walking along the street and with a quick look at the sky he also realized that although it felt like he was here for ages, the time of day had seemed to not change, which he found very particular.

Fiddling with his hands in front of him now, since he released the hold on his knife as he had a feeling that this man wouldn't do him harm, mostly because of his actions he showed earlier and that he knew Alfred and a friend of Alfred's was a friend to him...at least most of the time. "I'm still a little surprised you haven't heard of Indian Hill...have you been in Gotham long? You must be new to not know of it and what happened to it."

The teen then attempted to fix his suit, which was in a semi-wrinkly condition due to him sleeping in it and waking up here in it. He honestly still didn't know what happened to make him here, last thing he remembered was the dinner party he was forced to attend, was there something in a drink he drank? Was this another trick from one of Gotham's underworld creatures? No, it couldn't be because where and why would they also capture all these...interesting characters.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; street || tagged; xeria dream, rin okumura

The golden retriever looked up as he could scent another being and his ears perked hopefully as he hoped that it was his masters, but his ears drooped again as he realized it was not. The normally positive pup was starting to feel the extent being alone without his pack and now he was feeling the tug of sadness. Letting out a small whimper, he let the two talk before looking up and standing next the seemingly weird smelling human.

"My name is Dug," he said in a saddened voice, "I miss my masters," he added as he sat down and hutched over, letting out little whines here and there as he waited for the person to introduced himself.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hit: intervention | six

Postby Kveykva » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:10 pm

──── Hit
    】| 1000+ | Male | DBS | Tags: Lucifer, Bruce, Jason
    𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎
For a moment, the young man considered Hit's offer. Just when he prepared to accept aid from the inhuman, the masked man reinserted himself into the conversation. If the situation were any different, the assassin would have already moved on from the clear lost cause. The "Red Hood" as the boy referred to him seemed intent on keeping him separate from any other group, which was more than a dangerous move in a situation as unpredictable as this; it was suicide. His expression hardened as he listened further to the other's scoldings to the boy. They seemed to be from the same place, as Hit heard the name Gotham mentioned a few times, but they didn't know each other beyond that. He trusted his own skill to keep himself safe, but aside from the knife the young man had clutched in his pocket, he looked near defenseless. I've had enough of this. Hit closed the distance between himself and Red Hood, placing himself between the masked man and the young boy. A firm hand on Hood's shoulder brought him to a halt, the assassin's eyes void of any hint to what he was thinking. "This is where I draw my line when children are involved." He growled in a flat tone. "I don't trust you to protect this one alone." He deduced earlier that any cooperation would be based on trust, and this man was remarkably resistant to any proposition. "If you want to keep wandering alone in the dark then I won't stop you. But leave the boy out of it; he will make his own decision." On this, the inhuman wouldn't be taking no for an answer.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me