── ( ❝ π——π—˜π—§π—›π—₯π—’π—‘π—˜ † ❞ OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

── ( ❝ π——π—˜π—§π—›π—₯π—’π—‘π—˜ † ❞ OPEN

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:33 pm

π—§π—›π—˜ π—ͺπ—”π—§π—˜π—₯𝗦
π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯ π—–π—›π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜
Dawn and Alistair are at π—ͺ𝗔π—₯
It started with the accidental death of the queen of Dawn while sailing overseas to Alistair. Although tragic it was deemed not a fault of either party and was lost in time - that is until the new king of Alistair spoke years later after her death about what truly happened to the beloved queen. She was murdered before reaching the shores of Alistair by a group of loners, previous nobles rebelling against their own kingdom. As a result of such revelations, the mourning and newly awakened king of Dawn declared war.
The crown princes of Dawn and Alistair have become of age to rule once it is passed to them, but one does not wish to burden themselves with a war on their shores. But if their father still rule, how could they end it? The prince of Dawn has made arrangements to overthrow their own father in order to gain the crown and end this once and for all, but they need allies to rally behind them in both kingdoms.
── will some listen? or will they turn against him and keep loyalties to their respective king.

discussion
Last edited by serafim on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( ❝ π—₯π—¨π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦ † ❞

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:42 pm

i. follow all of Tess' rules ii. no mary sues or power playing iii. one character per person, this can be subject to change. iv. this is a semi-lit roleplay, so please no one-liners. v. please be active, notify me if you need time off, i will give you a 24 hour notice after one week of inactivity, if no reply i will open the spot back up. vii. pm me for reservations! they last 48 hrs. viii. minor cursing is allowed ix. please keep all ooc discussions in the discussion thread, and please no drama.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( ❝ 𝗗𝗔π—ͺ𝗑 π—œπ—‘π—™π—’π—₯π— π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ † ❞

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:57 pm

𝗗𝗔π—ͺ𝗑
    -the ROYALS of Dawn are capable of MANIPULATING OBJECTS and even THOUGHTS with THEIR MIND. The king's lineage has been ruling for centuries.
    -a ROYAL ADVISOR is appointed to the royal children at a young age. They hold no power, but they are INTELLECTUALS who teach them anything and everything about their kingdom and it's history. They are loyal to their kingdom and the children they serve.
    -the GAIUS house is a noble house with WATER MANIPULATIONS. they have control over the land near the ports. they know what comes in and what comes out. They rank third highest of the nobles.
    -the OXTAN house is capable of HEALING WOUNDS within a matter of minutes. They rest near the capital city of Basilleum. One is chosen to be the key medical resident in the castle while most others are in the war fields or home.
    -DELPHI is a house that has ABNORMAL STRENGTH and lie in the mountains to the east. They're infamous for their loyalty to the king and are known for their architectural work, the families practically constructing half the kingdom over centuries.
    -the KINGS GUARD are appointed at a young age to protect their lieges. They come from VARIOUS HOUSES in the kingdom.
    -the LONERS are runaways, ones who don't wish to associate themselves with the hierarchy society of their houses. They hold no loyalties other than to themselves, not even to their own kingdom or people.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( ❝ π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§π—”π—œπ—₯ π—œπ—‘π—™π—’π—₯π— π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ † ❞

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:03 pm

π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§π—”π—œπ—₯
    -the ROYALS of Alistair are capable of controlling light and darkness. Despite being the smaller country compared to Dawn, their house powers and military are nothing short of weak, the sons of the kings often fighting in the military for two years themselves.
    -a ROYAL ADVISOR is appointed to the royal children at a young age. They hold no power, but they are INTELLECTUALS who teach them anything and everything about their kingdom and it's history. They are loyal to their kingdom and the children they serve.
    - the house of LENGYEL manipulate EARTH and it's FLORA. They are a kind group of people dwelling in the grasslands of the country and control the output of agriculture and farming.
    -the MANARIF house are ELECTRICTY MANIPULATORS and stay in the highrises of the gated cities, controlling and providing power for the residences across the country. They tend to be more nightlife and party folk.
    the SANTIS house have the power of POISON and dwell in the underground city system they built centuries ago. They keep to themselves and are a bit troublesome, but nonetheless they have their loyalties strictly to the king and control the trade and have the most high ranking officials in the military.
    -the KINGS GUARD are appointed at a young age to protect their lieges. They come from VARIOUS HOUSES in the kingdom.
    -the LONERS are runaways, ones who don't wish to associate themselves with the hierarchy society of their houses. They hold no loyalties other than to themselves, not even to their own kingdom or people.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( ❝ 𝗗𝗔π—ͺ𝗑 π—‘π—’π—•π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦ † ❞

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm

-π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -𝗖π—₯𝗒π—ͺ𝗑 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜ TYBERIAS is TWENTY-FOUR and PLAYED BY f(x)
    -π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜π—¦π—¦ MERCEDES is TWENTY-ONE and PLAYED BY valkyrie,
    -π—₯π—’π—¬π—”π—Ÿ π—”π——π—©π—œπ—¦π—’π—₯ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -π—žπ—œπ—‘π—šπ—¦ π—šπ—¨π—”π—₯𝗗 NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -𝗒𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗑 NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY marina,
    -π——π—˜π—Ÿπ—£π—›π—œ ALEXANDRIA is NINETEEN and PLAYED BY by little_Lyre
    -π—šπ—”π—œπ—¨π—¦ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -π—Ÿπ—’π—‘π—˜π—₯ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.

Last edited by serafim on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ( ❝ π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—¦π—§π—”π—œπ—₯ π—‘π—’π—•π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦ † ❞

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:24 pm

-π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -𝗖π—₯𝗒π—ͺ𝗑 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜ DONOVAN is TWENTY-FOUR and PLAYED BY meetpluto
    -𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜π—¦π—¦ CECILLY is TWENTY and PLAYED BY reiy
    -π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜π—¦π—¦ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -π—₯π—’π—¬π—”π—Ÿ π—”π——π—©π—œπ—¦π—’π—₯ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -π—žπ—œπ—‘π—šπ—¦ π—šπ—¨π—”π—₯𝗗 NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY f(x)
    -π—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—¬π—˜π—Ÿ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY valkyrie
    -𝗠𝗔𝗑𝗔π—₯π—œπ—™ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY user.
    -π—¦π—”π—‘π—§π—œπ—¦ NAME is AGE and PLAYED BY marina,
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me