Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Decora » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:50 am

I'm back again with probably my most anxiety filled post yet rip,,
Im VERY TENTATIVE about this and will most likely end up not going through with this is the end.
Well,, I'm putting Hayden up for trade offers. I will look at anything but I prefer adult kals,, the only myo I will consider is legendary. This may be unfair but I love this boy so much and will have a hard time letting him go. Send any trade my way and edits do matter to me in this case. More art here

@kuro, - gl with growths and trades
@Calibri - that's a cute outfit omg,, so freaking adorable
@Ediluna. - gl with growths and trades
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillekatt » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:22 am

@Aeryn; Gratz on getting your dream Kalon, he looks great! Delta is super cute too.
@Silver Pandorica; All the art is lovely! You found some great artists. <3
@Calibri; The costume is great, love he manta ray theme!

-

Hello everyone. First time posting here..

I have a Kalon (Ryan) that I never really connected with. He has a 4 art pieces.
I'd like to possibly trade him for another one that gives me more inspiration to draw!
I have no criteria for what I'm looking for so I'll consider any. (Nothing too complex though.)

If I don't get any offers I like, I will give him away.
I don't have any friends on CS or in the Kalon community, so feel free to message me if you'd be interested. (Please tell me why you'd want him as well!) Note that I may not message you right away, but I will message you back when I know what I will do with him.

He is my only Kalon, so I'd greatly prefer a trade if possible.
Icon by sandei.
Sig art by -WanHeda-.
Lillekatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:58 am

@talon I love that art, he's such a pure kid
@Lucresia I absolutely adore Hayden, especially his little arms. Good luck finding an offer
@kuro Good luck getting those growths and finding an offer on your MYO

hey guys, I'm looking for an one on one roleplay featuring my girl Yoru, so please dm me if you're interested. on that same not, I am also looking to breed her (ic or ooc) with a kalon that would match either her personality or markings. once again, please dm me if you're at all interested.

thank you!
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:38 pm

@parker; Yoru's so pretty aaaaaaaa
@Talon good luck trading! Cute kal.
@Lucrezia Aww I love that kid. I would offer, but I don't have any rare kals ;w;
@Kuro, good luck w trading and growths!

MORE Introductions
I'm kalon obsessed help

Mortimer! He's a fire demigod. (The name means dead sea. The irony lmao)

Aviar! AAaaa I got a ufos design. I honestly dunno what I'm gonna do w him yet??

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:41 pm

hello everyone! its been a bit since i posted
      [long post w/ lots of images sorry i'm a heathen]

introductions

i have a few kals to introduce :eyes:

first of all my baby eldin was grown by planiteri! he looks amazing and i'm so happy with him <3 he's a fighter in my fantasy au, rebel w/ a cause and sort of following in one of his dad's footsteps! friends would be cool or smth. maybe a mate tbh idk

and this is momiji! he's a former soldier who gave up his life of fighting to live in the quiet mountains far away from civilization. i won him from sixbane's readopts and i'm so happy with him tbh,,,, i haven't won a comp in a while so it was a nice surprise!

this is caelius (or cael). they're a young witch in my fantasy au, driven student and probably teacher's pet tbh.Image

my revamp was finally approved 👌 👌 his name is guinevere, he was made by skygold who is amazing n talented and really did a wonderful job w/ him! he's a jaded time-traveller who works w/ my kal tohru fixing anomalies in the time-space continuum.

and this is blanche, i traded for him this month and i love him sm,, he's the teacher's assistant equivalent of a witch, he admires the professor he helps with a lot and works closely under him. he's a talented mage but he's also a little quirky and probably gets on his professors' nerves all the time lmao.

also some of my kals are single and could use some friends or romantic interests? check out my thread n feel free to pm me 👌

art

uhh im doing a comic for a tryout but my handwriting is pretty ugly lmao, if someone could do the lettering for me i could pay u w/ my eternal love and some cs / pets, maybe like 100 da points too? hmu

replies
      @paoffy those kals are both cute! congrats on gettin them!
      @parker; omg i love that kal? i'm sure you'll get some good offers for an ooc breeding!
      @talon that kal is cute, and that art is 👌 👌 👌 gl with trades!
      @lucrezia hayden is so pretty? i love his color combinations tbh!
      @kuro, good luck finding some growths and trades!
      @calibri that costume is adorable,,, also macaroni that's a great name omg
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Replies;
@neongraveyard; I adore cael! If your ever trading her, let me know!! ;)
@Paoffy; I dont understand how quickly you guys get new lovely kals!! If you have any tip, lay em on me!!(I have a soft spot for the first one ^^
@Parker; I would roleplay with that stunning kal, though im trying to trade one and the others already in a roleplay, sorry ^^
@Talon.; Gl finding an offer for that kal!! Unfortunately I dont connect, hopfully someone else does!
@Lurcriza; Hey! Something tells me you shouldnt trade hayden, I feel u were both perfect, I am always seeing u post about him^^ I think he would be best in the arms of u ♡♡ hope u find some great offers anyway!
@everyone else; hope you find whatever your after, take care of yourselves!!

Sorry for the lack of replies, I just wanna get this out and im exhausted.
Good news: My dad came out of hospital a couple of days ago, he does look quite pale and hes been sick a couple of times, but im happy to have him back ♡

Myo artist search||
Im looking for a myo artist for my uncommen myo, I would like someone with a little experience doing kals, high quality and prepared to change a couple of minor things if I ask ( it wont be anything massive). Im just wanting the outline for now bc im still deciding on what colours.
As payment I have a bunch of left over tokens and you can browse through my pets.
Please pm me with your price and examples!
Heres the kal: Image

[nr] wight edit (skinny)
[s] Custom tail shine
[c] Hair, Custom Tail, longer fur
[uc] Custom ears, custome tougne

Trades||
Still looking for offers on Anzu,

-Standard shine
-Standard teeth
-Standard hair
-Common tail
-Rare munchkin
(Auto accept: uncommen myo or if im lucky a 1 rare trait myo- I would be so happy if that acually happened!!)
I can trade whenever and happy to wait. Im also taking tentave offers on my uncommen myo, but im picky, Just shoot me with anything

Thanks for reading! Hope all of you are well! Bye!
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:11 am

How're you all? It's almost 5am here as I'm starting to write this up and I have a bit of a headache so I'll be heading to bed pretty soon but I wanted to post first. c:

Looking for a growth for this boy and a pre-growth for this boy! I can pay in pets, C$ (Have 400), and my eternal gratitude and love. Please PM me here or on Discord at Lorne_Purnima#7638 with prices and examples.

Still looking to trade these three! I'll try to reply but I tend to forget about stuff and my mental health has been on the low side so replies might be slow. Discord is the best way to get a hold of me and feel free to give me a nudge if I don't respond. I'll look at anything but prefer adult kals or MYOs unless you're also able to grow the kit you're offering. I'll trade all three for one higher rarity MYO or kal.

I'd like to get some more art of my babes (except the ones UFT), looking for art for all of them pretty much so if you see any that you'd like to draw drop me a PM with who it is and your prices and stuff. c: I'd super love to get a piece of my Rebel brothers together being general annoyances, a piece of Castiel being spooked or something, Sylvan looking cute, and perhaps a piece of Donovan being a punk. But I'm open to any piece really! This is mainly an invitation to artists if they feel like sketching something out for one of my babes then I'll totally pay you for it. ^^ (Pets and C$) In general, the less art they have the more I'd like to get art of them basically.

Ahhh! I'm so, so happy to introduce this babe!
    This is Donovan Thorne, a teenage rebel troublemaker who moves around a bit just being a general annoyance as he rebels against society and authority. I'm having a lot of fun developing him, you can read what I have so far by clicking on his picture above if you're interested. c:

Alright, I'd really like to get relationships going for my babies! All of them are open for friends and these ones are single and open for mates (crushes for the kits obviously). I'm willing to HC and all that and I'm flexible with AUs and such. If you're interested in any of them and would like more info feel free to PM me here or Discord and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. c:

@ paoffy - Omg Mortimer and Aviar are so handsome! I'm such a sucker for demigod backgrounds and stuff and I love Mortimers simplistic but still interesting design. <3 UFOs designs are always amazing, I've got "get a UFO design" on my kalon bucket list haha.

@ neongraveyard - Alajdasldjh don't mind me as I snatch Eldin and run >< what a handsome, handsome boy omg! Momiji is such a cutie too <3 all of the kals you're introducing are super lovely, Guinevere is certified dreamie material I just love a good jaded grump boi so much T-T.

@ Systems_Down - Thats good that your dad is out of the hospital! I know what its like to have a sick parent in the hospital and it really sucks but it's nice when they get back. <3 That's a neat MYO you have drawn up! I'd offer to help buuuut I'm not very good at edits. ^^; Anzu is super cute! I keep wanting to offer when I see you post on the discord but I don't have any kals for trade with rare traits. Feel free to look at the kals I have for trade and PM me on the off chance that any of 'em interest you though. c:

Alright, I'm gonna shut my laptop down for the night (morning? It's 7am) and fall asleep to some gaming stream. I hope y'all have a good week, feel free to PM me about whatever in this post or just if you wanna chat. c: I'm most easily reached on Discord which again is Lorne_Purnima#7638. Remember to stay hydrated, stretch every once in a while, eat a snack, stay cool if you're on that side of the world and warm if you're on the other. c:
    Also, if you happen to be interested in what the font is, it's from here!
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:53 am

looking for growths of the kals listed below !! if interested hmu in pms

i can pay with points, paypal, pets, c$,,, u name it !!

[ all of the kits listed are ready to be grown !! ]

chai -- nb #2202
    [nr] sclera color
    [s] shine, teeth
    [c] hair, tail, longer fur, backmane
    [u] ears, tongue, pupil
    [r] halo, horns

macchiato -- nb #2202
    [s] shine, teeth
    [c] hair, tail, longer fur, backmane
    [u] ears, tongue, pupil
    [r] halo, horns

eris -- nb #2264
    [s] shine, tooth
    [c] hair, tail, longer fur
    [uc] ears, pupil, tongue

soricium -- nb #2264
    [nr] sclera color
    [s] shine, tooth
    [c] hair, tail, longer fur
    [u] ears, pupil, tongue

__
    lorne_purnima -- rown has a rly nice design & good luck w future trades !! (:
    systems_down -- i really like the concept u have so far of the uncomm myo
    neongraveyard -- blanche is so s o f t ,,, i love it
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 am

@cincil. Aah those kits are all so pretty, my heart hurts ;o; I hope you can get them grown soon! God I know the pain of finding a growth artist, it's a constant search hhh.

@Lorne_Purnima Get slep fren, although I can't comment on going to sleep in the morning hours since I do that too ;3; Congrats on Donovan though! Donovan looks really nice, a very nice mix of blues, whites and blacks! Those front legs markings have me crying ;o; I hope he keeps bringing you fun! Best of luck with the trade and growth search as well!

@Systems_Down Aah I'm SO glad to hear your dad's out of the hospital! Hhh being pale and at home is better than in the hospital for sure ;3; And your myo idea looks really cute from what I can see! Good lucking finding someone to help, and on finding a growth artist too!

@neongraveyard Neon bby hi! But AAAH I RECOGNIZE THOSE HORNS! Eldin is gorgeous and looks great grown! That triforce on the leg is MMMM good stuff! All grown up hhh. All your new kals are gorgeous hhh, but I love those warm colours on momiji, congrats on winning him!

@paoffy Ooh two pretty new kals! I remember that ufos kal, it's such a lovely kal! But the simplicity of the first kal is so nice too, the markings are really interesting and I love em! ^_^

@parker; Ooh Yoru's a pretty one, I hope you find someone that wants to roleplay! I'm... woefully bad at it or I would offer, haha... And best of luck finding a breeding, I bet the kits are gonna be gorgeous!

@Talon. Ooh I hope you find a trade for Ryan, I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't connect : ( He's so very cute, I'd love to have a kal like that but I sincerely hope you can get a kal in return! Not connecting with your only kal is such a bummer, so I do hope to see you find a kalon you connect with in the end ^_^ Lycka till!

@Lucrezia Aaah Hayden is SO cute, and so very interesting! I hope any offers you get are interesting, even if you don't end up trading Hayden :3

@kuro, HHH all those kits are so beautiful, I hope you find a really awesome growth artist to do them justice! ^_^ And best of luck trading that myo!

@Calibri OOh look! It's that kal again, Macaroni looks super good in them clothes! It's simply adorable, I'd give Macaroni such a big hug if I could ;3; He's so precious hhhh. Best of luck finding a growth artist for Adrian!

Introductions:

None this time!

Artist search:

I'm still trying to find someone to grow Ariel for me! I can pay in c$, and MAYBE in dA points or other forms of payment. If you know someone who's good at growths for a reasonable price, hit me up!

Art

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$!

Once again, this here stash contains meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! They are, of course, free to use, and free to ask for :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

Even if halloween is over, I'm still gonna be making outfits for my kals! All my completed outfits (without kals in) can be found here. The latest piece I've added is a Winter Soldier outfit from Captain America The Winter Soldier! Working with black is hard when it comes to details and shading, and I feel I could've done better but I'm still excited! ^_^ Once again, if you want to try an outfit on one of your kals, go for it! You can also ask me to do it for you, it's all free!

Comes both with and without the face mask!

This week's meme:
"You make my heart go..."

WEGH!

Train banners by chamomile.!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 am

@fuiuki: All of your YCHs make me giggle every time cx Wish I had the points to buy them, it'll be a crime if they don't sell well. Good luck getting that growth too! Love the hair on that kid c:
@cincil.: Good luck finding growths! Especially loving Chai, lovely colour scheme <3
@Lorne_Purnima: Mannn I wish I had something to offer for Rowan, that kid is the dream <3 Good luck finding everything you need!! And Donovan is such a gorgeous colour, you're so lucky cx
@Systems_Down: I'm really loving what you have for your MYO so far oh man. I can't wait to see them become a reality, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out c: And good luck with everything going on with your dad, hopefully he has a speedy recovery :3
@neongraveyard: Eldin's horns are just so cool?? Such a unique design concept <3 And I'm loving Blanche's soft colours, congrats on gaining him c:
@paoffy: Oh geez congrats on Mortimer, I gotta admit I was eyeing him myself for a while but have nothing to trade cx And feel free to PM me if you wanna bounce some ideas around for your other kid, love me some character development c:

So I'm here and super excited, I have a new addition to my Kalon family thanks to AboveAspen and Kolya c:
I'd like everyone to meet Revelry!!
She's a punk rock kid who loves helping people out, though she'll often put her own emotions aside to do it. She plays the bass guitar and has big dreams of joining a band and maybe even going on a world tour. I'm looking for art, relationships, and a growth! Honestly I just want to spoil her, I'd love to get someone to design her guitar too if anyone's interested c: I've got C$121 to spend and a ton of Halloween doubles, so feel free to PM me!
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist