his fault his fault his fault his fault his fault his fault

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

his fault his fault his fault his fault his fault his fault

Postby sillies » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:59 pm

it wasn't his fault.

but the The Fallen convinced him otherwise.

(back to main thread)
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fallen king

Postby sillies » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:53 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Our family tells of an ancient legend of a king so noble he ruled with grace
and kindness. Many say this king was so handsome, he was deadly. Literally and figuratively.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx However, this king did not rule alone. He ruled along side a brother equally
as handsome as he was powerful. Together they ruled and together they conquered the
world.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Soon enough, the two brothers argued over who could better rule the land.
They quarreled and fought, and soon, their battle darkened the skies. After 3 days and 3
nights, the younger brother struck down his elder brother, and took over.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx The brothers' great quarrel destroyed much of the land they ruled, and not
long after the quarrel, the younger brother realized his solitude. The sweetness of victory
turned to ash.

"Brother moon, I will not fight you!" Sunshiko said. "You must rule by my side! It is your duty!" he said, his grip on his staff tightening.

Moonshiko let out a hearty but viscous laugh. "Me? Rule by your side? Stand off to the side while they all bask in your precious light? Their will only be one King in this realm! And that king will be me!" Moonshiko raised his voice to a yell. When he stated that the one king would be him, his eyes glowed with magic.

Sunshiko's eyes widened. His brother had magic? But he was never able to tap into it! Then he spotted something he had never seen his brother wear before. An amulet. That had to be it.

Sunshiko leapt at his brother, aiming the staff at him. For three days and nights, they fought, much land destroyed from their magic.

---

"It appears we are at an impass," Moonshiko said, staring down a worn out Sunshiko. They had just both used their most powerful attacks on each other, neither leaving a scratch on the other.

Out of breath and the staff in near shambles, Sunshiko took a second to think.

"My brother... I'm so sorry to do this..." With tears streaking his cheeks Sunshiko stood. With the last of his energy, he called upon the Elements of Life. In an ancient tongue he spoke, rising off the ground, his eyes glowing brighter than anything. In front of him manifested 9 gemstones, each one representing an element of life. The one in the center was a different shape than the others. It was the most powerful of all, and connected them.

From them a beam of light shot. Moonshiko dodged, to Sunshiko's expectation. Behind Moonshiko, a portal was ripped in the fabric of reality. With the elements, Sunshiko hurtled himself forward, dropping the staff and pushing his brother into the portal.

"I am sorry, my brother, but I cannot let you take this world for yourself ! I will not allow, and so with this, I seal you in Limbo!" Sunshiko said, giving his brother one final push. Into the portal they both went, closing behind them. They were lost to the world. Forever. All that was left of their achievements was the staff that Sunshiko dropped.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me