♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ Update/Announcement ♥

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ ♥

Postby Synergy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:10 pm

I'm happy to offer my assistance as well! I kind of wish that the archives had a "PPS" option, that way we could narrow our search and there would be no disputes over what is and isn't PPS, because I can see that being a problem once we start updating the PPS guide.
Synergy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Hello I am here again after not posting for a loooong time! :3
A PPS option in the archive would come in handy! Sometimes it takes hours for me to find that random PPS pet I saw and wanted to wishlist. (I tend to reply late to things XD)
Well, with the new dress up scenes being added, I thought it would be a great idea to make one featuring only PPS pets, and not just mine but others as well. I really like how it turned out, and how many people actually joined is amazing. Link is here if you wanna check it out! I also feel like this new feature could help with sorting PPS pets or dressing them up in groups. I really like the dress up scenes okay XD
How's everyone else doing these days? :)
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Barb_ wrote:Thank you Lacuna and LilVietNhi.

Niti has been online recently, just not active on this thread, although I don't know why.

Niti last edited the front page post on Nov 27, 2017. Niti is also the poster of most of the information about the club in the first pages, you know, banners, contests, GUPPS info.

lainey_lane03 is the user who posted the PPS Archive post. They haven't been active on CS for a couple of months, Fri Dec 22, 2017.

Lacuna, you have been active on the PPS Guide thread that DaDwarf has going. I noticed it has results posted up to 2016 and is a wip.
Do you know if there is work going on behind the scenes to update that thread?

I'm not sure where we go next with cleaning this thread up and getting it active again.

Sorry, I didn't see this. I don't really know anything about status of the PPS Guide thread, though I have posted there a few times. As for this thread, as NiTi is still active on CS we would need to contact her regarding this thread's status. You're welcome to send a polite message to inquire about updates/helping out, but if she declines to reply or accept help there isn't much we can do.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barb_ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Thanks for the info Lacuna. I will try reaching out to NiTi.
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NiTi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Barb_, LilVietNhi & Synergy have all offered their help in getting the club up and running again. Please do be patient as it will take some time to get up to date. RL has been crazy hectic in my part of the world and my two former assistants are no longer active.

Thank you Lacuna for your help as well <3

Edit: A great big welcome to all new members! Please feel free to share anything PPS related with us :)
NiTi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barb_ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:44 am

Easterrabbit2 wrote:Hello I am here again after not posting for a loooong time! :3
A PPS option in the archive would come in handy! Sometimes it takes hours for me to find that random PPS pet I saw and wanted to wishlist. (I tend to reply late to things XD)

Well, with the new dress up scenes being added, I thought it would be a great idea to make one featuring only PPS pets, and not just mine but others as well. I really like how it turned out, and how many people actually joined is amazing. Link is here if you wanna check it out! I also feel like this new feature could help with sorting PPS pets or dressing them up in groups. I really like the dress up scenes okay XD

How's everyone else doing these days? :)

Hi EasterRabbit2! Welcome back! I'm off to check up your PPS scene and ask to be added!

NiTi, thanks so much for making time to come back. I know how life takes priority over hobbies and diversions like CS and I appreciate your willingness to agree to help revive this thread/club.
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ ~ Official PPS Club V.5 ~ Featured PPS of the Week ♥

Postby Barb_ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:25 am

Just bumping this up so new PPS fans can see we have a club and we are working on getting it active and up to date! :thumbsup:
Barb_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

It's been ages since I posted anything here, oops. I just wanted to say, that most recent pps pup from the April litter is absolutely fabulous, I love pastels uwu ♥
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:24 am

I was very recently able to snag the PPS Malk kitten from 2010 in my signature and couldn't be happier! It literally took so long to find one I'm surprised it hasn't gone up in rarity. Seems to have fairly decent demand, as well. For an uncommon, that is.
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me