♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:36 pm

drifloon wrote:
woo, immature drifloon is being immature!

-snip-

I just gotta comment and let you know that this story did not make you come off as immature or salty. That guy knew you liked someone else, still kissed you, ignored you immediately after almost hooking up with you, compromised you at work by not doing his job as supervisor, hasn't treated you like a friend or in a friendly way... It probably wans't the best idea to kiss him back, but you were both drunk, so a little leeway has to be given to both of you on that one. But like, wow, honestly, you mighta dodged a bullet with this guy.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
drifloon wrote:
woo, immature drifloon is being immature!

-snip-

I just gotta comment and let you know that this story did not make you come off as immature or salty. That guy knew you liked someone else, still kissed you, ignored you immediately after almost hooking up with you, compromised you at work by not doing his job as supervisor, hasn't treated you like a friend or in a friendly way... It probably wans't the best idea to kiss him back, but you were both drunk, so a little leeway has to be given to both of you on that one. But like, wow, honestly, you mighta dodged a bullet with this guy.

yeah, that's how i'm trying to focus on it. my friends said maybe he went funny because i knocked him back that night,
and maybe the reason i want to act out and confront him is because i want to know. if it is because i did, then he's definitely a piece of trash because he knows what went down and stuff, also, being salty because a girl said no because you were both too drunk?
massively stupid.

i mean it also sits kinda funny that we've both been at uni for 3+ years and he's well into his twenties and he jumped on a fresher literally a couple of weeks after she came to uni, but again that could just be me being bitter. i suppose i've just gotta see this as another trashy human, but i've annoyingly been saddled with feelings now because of the whole situation so i suppose he got what he wanted because now i like him and not his friend, but he's not reciprocating anymore.

oh well, i enjoy the fact that he got put on the late night friday shift that he hates while i get to chill on friday nights. i plan to quit that place anyway pretty soon since i'm graduating and done with my schoolwork at the beginning of april so i'll never have to see his face again. i unfollowed him on facebook and once i don't have to talk to him for work reasons i can remove him off social media entirely.

onto the next idiot
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:34 am

x
Last edited by cassiopeiaa on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
00aries | sphynx cat owner | intj
00000000Image
000000trades | commissions
00 cassio_peiaa | water is a right
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akatsuki » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 pm

I want to hug him but what if people starting saying something like judging me and him, starting bad rumors, and causing stuff to happen that can possibly make us break up because someone said something that wasn’t true

So nervous ahh
they. | them.
she. | her.
he. | him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR
BLM
link here
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
I love
and appreciate
you ♡
Image Image
Akatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Akatsuki wrote:I want to hug him but what if people starting saying something like judging me and him, starting bad rumors, and causing stuff to happen that can possibly make us break up because someone said something that wasn’t true

So nervous ahh

Um, wow, that's like more than a typical amount of anxiety. Like you're thinking way in the future just over a hug. Do you have GAD or SAD, possibly? Take a deep breath. It's okay. D:
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Hhahah awkward, me and my friend were coming up with a secret handshake and a teacher comes up and says to my friend, I think she likes you. Now I’m starting maybe, feel something for my friend? Hahah any advice or anything?
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:25 am

SpoiledLimeade wrote:update on DV [posted abt a week ago?]
this is probably a rant but

so we stopped talking a lot, but i still kinda like him [i was trying to loose feelings, especially after almost a half year of liking him]
but today at my school + grade,, we had a ski trip. I was skiing alone and I came in the chalet to eat my lunch and his friend approached me, saying that DV wanted me to sit with him [though he might be lying] we didn't talk after lunch but I waved to him as I was on the ski lift

ugh this is so confusing,, now i have even more feelings for him,, it isn't really an option to tell him though

thanks for reading
00aries | sphynx cat owner | intj
00000000Image
000000trades | commissions
00 cassio_peiaa | water is a right
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:26 am

So there's this girl in our school, let's call her... Aero. So I met Aero when I was in S1, or well my first year in secondary. She didn't seem like weird or anything, she was just my classmate and we eventually became friends. She introduced herself as a bi person and I didn't think much of it at first, I supported her but slowly, I began to see hints from her friends that she liked me, she had a crush on me. At first I didn't really care, she wasn't the type to just confess so I just hid that I knew that she liked me. People were shipping me with her ad I didn't like it but well I shrugged it off. Then one day, suddenly, she confesses. Her friends, my friends immediately start smirking at me, asking me if I like her. I didn't like her, at all, I had 0 feelings for her but I just couldn't say no. I just simply said to wait for her to until I got things clear with my own feelings. It was a while back when I knew I was ace, it's been a month and I really don't know what to do. I feel pushed and toyed around with, as if I'm forced to fall in love with her and dance off into the sunset with her. Maybe I sound mean, maybe I am being mean but any opinions on what I should do?
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕟𝕠𝕥
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
kalons ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ friendo!
texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:49 am

Stormowalf wrote:So there's this girl in our school, let's call her... Aero. So I met Aero when I was in S1, or well my first year in secondary. She didn't seem like weird or anything, she was just my classmate and we eventually became friends. She introduced herself as a bi person and I didn't think much of it at first, I supported her but slowly, I began to see hints from her friends that she liked me, she had a crush on me. At first I didn't really care, she wasn't the type to just confess so I just hid that I knew that she liked me. People were shipping me with her ad I didn't like it but well I shrugged it off. Then one day, suddenly, she confesses. Her friends, my friends immediately start smirking at me, asking me if I like her. I didn't like her, at all, I had 0 feelings for her but I just couldn't say no. I just simply said to wait for her to until I got things clear with my own feelings. It was a while back when I knew I was ace, it's been a month and I really don't know what to do. I feel pushed and toyed around with, as if I'm forced to fall in love with her and dance off into the sunset with her. Maybe I sound mean, maybe I am being mean but any opinions on what I should do?

Tricky situation.
I had something similar tbh. There was this guy in the year above, who liked me, and asked me out. I only said yes bc my friend was literally grinning her head off nodding. And i felt way to awkward to turn him down. my friends pushed me to hold his hand, and to kiss him (but i didn;t want to so it was awk and didnt happen lmao). I avoided him, and eventually just made up this lie that i had agreed to date as a joke. Bad move, as that's quite mean. We never like officially broke up, but he never spoke to me again bc someone told him about my lie. It was a super awk time and i super regret it, even now i wish i did things differently to avoid myself going through that awkward time, and so tht he wouldn't have held a grudge about me for being a bit cruel.

Anyways, moral of the story is, please speak your mind! Don't be afraid to tell your friends and her that you just don't like her. It doesn't matter really, your friends will find something new. And the girl, well its unfair to date her without liking her as I'ts leading her on, and kinda like lying to her. I'm sure she'd like you to tell her sooner rather than later.
If shes a good person, and you're friends, she will accept what you have to say. She won't be horrible to you, so don't be scared. bc you should never have to do something you don't want to just to please someone else!
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am

SpoiledLimeade wrote:
SpoiledLimeade wrote:update on DV [posted abt a week ago?]
this is probably a rant but

so we stopped talking a lot, but i still kinda like him [i was trying to loose feelings, especially after almost a half year of liking him]
but today at my school + grade,, we had a ski trip. I was skiing alone and I came in the chalet to eat my lunch and his friend approached me, saying that DV wanted me to sit with him [though he might be lying] we didn't talk after lunch but I waved to him as I was on the ski lift

ugh this is so confusing,, now i have even more feelings for him,, it isn't really an option to tell him though

thanks for reading [/b][/i]

Please be clear about your question. You yourself said this was a rant, but you're re-posting, so I assume you want some sort of reply. If you just want us to acknowledge you read your post, that's fine, too, but please let us know so we can do that. ^^

Stormowalf wrote:So there's this girl in our school, let's call her... Aero. So I met Aero when I was in S1, or well my first year in secondary. She didn't seem like weird or anything, she was just my classmate and we eventually became friends. She introduced herself as a bi person and I didn't think much of it at first, I supported her but slowly, I began to see hints from her friends that she liked me, she had a crush on me. At first I didn't really care, she wasn't the type to just confess so I just hid that I knew that she liked me. People were shipping me with her ad I didn't like it but well I shrugged it off. Then one day, suddenly, she confesses. Her friends, my friends immediately start smirking at me, asking me if I like her. I didn't like her, at all, I had 0 feelings for her but I just couldn't say no. I just simply said to wait for her to until I got things clear with my own feelings. It was a while back when I knew I was ace, it's been a month and I really don't know what to do. I feel pushed and toyed around with, as if I'm forced to fall in love with her and dance off into the sunset with her. Maybe I sound mean, maybe I am being mean but any opinions on what I should do?

I guess I kinda get that you felt you couldn't be honest because everyone was there and you felt pressured and uncomfortable, but the right thing to do is absolutely to confess to her that you don't feel the same way about her. You don't have to come out to her. You shouldn't do what she did and do it in front of everyone to try and embarrass her, but you should privately tell her that you don't have a crush on her. I think it's really crappy that she cornered you with everyone there like that, but you don't have to keep up this charade. Get this pressure off your chest. Stop feeling like you're drowning. And if you don't feel comfortable being honest about not having a crush on someone with your friends, then maybe it's time to find some better friends who make you feel safer. =\
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me