Reedclan v2 ☼ romance rp | open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Reedclan v2 ☼ romance rp | open

Postby 72027 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:08 pm

history reedclan's beginning was too far back for any cat to know. only the leader may know if they are told by starclan.
        it is not known if this is actually true, as it is pretty much mythological, but its not often thought twice of. if a leader
        leaks it to anybody, they could lose be seriously punished with even death or exiled. reedclan started as two Egyptian cats,
        both were madly in love. but the female died after getting stuck out in a sand storm. the male was devastated and mourned
        his loss for years, refusing to take on a different mate. he found a secret passage way when he was exploring a part of
        the desert he hadn't seen yet. when he entered, he made his way through a series of simple tasks that were specifically
        made for a cat. when he reached a tomb, it was a body of a mummified cat. he could tell right away, it was his love.
        it wasnt a surprise she had a tomb because the village adored and spoiled her. she was treated like a god. as soon as
        he touched his nose to the cold bandages around her body, he was able to go into the place where cats go once they
        die. he was not dead though. there he met his mate, and once his time with her was over, he woke up. his mate had told
        him to move on and not mourn her any longer while he was with her, so the male cat obeyed. he traveled for years in search
        of a new home, and ended up living with a group of loners. the band grew and traveled, eventually becoming reedclan.

v1 rundown
        the previous leader, aridstar, was a manipulative cat who was corrupted by jealously. she worked with a band of rogues to do horrible things so aridstar could have her way, and through that, got her way into the clan as leader by having the rogues kill the leader and deputy. she worked with the rogues to even injure her sister, jaggedbreeze, to manipulate her mind by blaming it on another cat she loved. this was all discovered and she got lots of backlash. the last thing whitedoe said to aridstar before she was exiled was "this clan is no longer your clan." aridstar was supposed to be killed by drowning due to her making threats on returning, but she survived on her last life by washing up farther down the river. she has since gone on to be a kittypet named bonnie. whitedoe became whitestar shortly after.

territory a marsh with lots of pools of water and lakes that lead from a large freshwater lake. their camp is off to the side
        of all the water near the forest, rocks are scattered everywhere that form dens (as seen in the left side of the picture).
        there is yet a way to communicate with starclan to be found. though this marsh is known for having countless predators
        lurking around. cats can catch fish, frogs, shrimp, turtles (they pry the shell off them when eating), birds, marsh rabbits,
        snakes, muskrats, otters, marsh deer (takes several cats), and some woodland prey if they decide to hunt in the forest
        by camp. however its recommended that cats don't hunt in the forest because thats where the more dangerous predators
        lurk. predators include alligators (very common), bald eagle (common), hawks (common), bobcat (uncommon), cougar (rare),
        red wolf (very rare), and other large birds and woodland predators.

prophecy
        (MAJOR)
        when white falls
        they will search
        and blood will cover the sky

meaning; a starclan cat visits a medicine cat in a dream. when they tell the clan, they think a white cat is going to be
        killed and a cat will find the murderer and kill them. what it actually means is when the snow falls, predators will
        become hungry and search and attack cats for prey. there will be more predators this leaf-bare than ever before.
        cats; everyone!

(MINOR)
        secrets unknown, awaits
        known only by the //

meaning; the clan has to work together to figure out who that cat is and what they know that reedclan doesnt. then
        uncover the secrets of what lies behind it, which is (cat)'s old den in this case. behind all the rocks in his/her den
        is a cave where cats can visit starclan by touching their nose to a large crystal located in the back of the cave.
        cats; pm me
Last edited by 72027 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & time

Postby 72027 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 pm

i. no powerplaying!
        ii. you may own up to five cats, with one being a high-rank cat
        iii. no motherless kits. adoptive mothers are fine
        iv. your name can't include moon or spirit, it is prohibited in the books. and no names like spacegalaxy or purpleeyelashes.
        v. i expect at least three good sentence
        vi. no being your own mate/crush/mentor/apprentice
        vii. no major drama without me knowing beforehand, minor is fine. murder is major, natural death of your cat is minor for example
        viii. lgbt cats are allowed. adding a sexuality to your cats form will be super helpful and i highly encourage
        ix. try to have a crush, as this is a romance rp, but it is not enforced
        x. try to keep genders even
        xi. there may not be doubles of a prefix
        xii. all ooc and forms goes on the discussion thread

Time terminology 20 pages = 1 moon
        60 pages = 1 season
Last edited by 72027 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cats

Postby ℋoney » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:20 am

• f = 16
        • m = 19

leader (1/1)
        • whitestar - pure white fluffy she-cat with pale blue eyes - 72027

deputy (1/1)
        • bouldersky - larger than average siamese tom with a thick winter coat and blueish eyes - (ωнιѕρєя)

med cats (2/2)
        • pinetail - brown tom with a white underbelly muzzle and socks - willowsong12
        • app: hollyheart - sleek black she-cat with greenish yellow eyes - bounceberry88

senior warriors ∞
        • hazestrike - dark warm grey and tan maine coon tom covered in many scars - 72027

warriors ∞
        • jaggedbreeze - orange and brown oriental molly calico with green eyes and a broken jaw - 72027
        • owleyes - brown and white tabby tom with yellow eyes - 72027
        • pigeoncloud - calico tom with icy blue eyes - bounceberry88
        • pepperstrike - dark brown and white tom with bright green eyes - bounceberry88
        • amberheart - large ginger she-cat with faint tabby markings - bounceberry88
        • littlesprout - thin rough haired black she-cat with yellow eyes - ℋoney
        • aprico leap- thin toyger striped tom with striking eyes - ℋoney
        • hawkscar - strong tabby tom with greenish yellow eyes - willowsong12
        • ravenwing - long haired tuxedo she-cat with bold green eyes - willowsong12
        • snowthorn - pure white she-cat with dull yellow mixed green eyes - ~Static~
        • oakheart - large tabby tom with green eyes and many scars -ʜᴏʟᴛᴢᴍᴀɴɴ
        • ebonythorn - sleek black tom with large yellow eyes - ultimate-darkness
        • fallenblossom - tortoiseshell molly with dull yellow eyes - ultimate-darkness
        • blackshine - smooth black tom with a white speckled chest and amber eyes - carcinogen

apprentices (14/15)
        • juniperpaw - calico she-cat with light yellow mixed grey eyes - azalea,
        • beetlepaw - unsightly black roan lykoi tom with orange eyes - 72027
        • robinpaw - leopard printed tom with bright greenish yellow eyes - willowsong12
        • brokenpaw - light tabby she-cat with a slightly twisted paw and dull greenish yellow eyes - willowsong12
        • petalpaw - long haired calico she-cat with bright yellow eyes - ultimate-darkness
        • berrypaw - thick furred orange tom with yellowish green eyes - ultimate-darkness
        • rosepaw - soft calico molly with dull yellow eyes - frostea
        • adderpaw - small tabby tom with rough unkempt fur and bright yellow eyes - junipersong
        • lilacpaw - pure white long haired molly with bright light blue eyes - cinnobunn,,
        • amberpaw - thick coated orange tabby tom with amber eyes - tinytyn
        • thronpaw - sleek brown tom with a darker over coat and green eyes - tinytyn
        • violetpaw - long haired white molly with greyish green eyes - carcinogen
        • ashpaw - large maine coon tom with a white undercoat and dull yellow eyes - The Pigeon
        • daisypaw - rough white molly with a black tipped head and striking yellow eyes - mileven♥︎

queens & kits (2/3)
        • mintyflower - blue molly with large yellow eyes - HauntedNightmares
          xxx junglekit - unborn toyger tom - HauntedNightmares
        • blossomsong - grey tabby she-cat with a white undercoat and green eyes - mileven♥︎

elders (0/3)
        • xxx - description - user

loners & rogues (1/4)
        • ayki - petite tortoiseshell tom with heterochromia yellow and blue eyes - cinnobunn,,

kittypets (1/2)
        • queen catherine - white molly with a long tail and green eyes - ultimate-darkness
Last edited by ℋoney on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 am, edited 21 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby ℋoney » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:21 am

relationships
        hollyheart likes robinpaw
        ravenwing likes hazestrike
        oakheart likes whitestar
        rosepaw likes beetlepaw
        ashpaw likes bettlepaw
        blossomsong likes apricotleap

pigeoncloud & pinetail like each other
        littlesprout & owleyes like each other
        jaggedbreeze and snowthorn like each other

littlesprout & owleyes are arranged mates
        oakheart & ravenwing are arranged mates
        whitestar & pigeoncloud are arranged mates
        fallenblossom & ___ are arranged mates
        amberheart & hawkscar are arranged mates
        snowthorn & ebonythorn are arranged mates
        hyacinthsight & docktail are arranged mates
        jaggedbreeze & pepperstrike are arranged mates
        lakota & blackshine are arranged mates
        __ & bouldersky are arranged mates
        __ & hazestrike are arranged mates
        __ & apricotleap are arranged mates
        mintyflower & __ are arranged mates
        blossomsong & __ are arranged mates

robinpaw & brokenpaw are cousins
        aridstar & jaggedbreeze are siblings
        ebonythorn & fallenblossom are siblings
        whitestar & bouldersky are kin
        hazestrike & owlpaw are kin

queen catherine parent's are fallenblossom & casper
        ___ & ___ & ___ 's parent's are name & name

whitestar mentors juniperpaw
        peperstrike mentors beetlepaw
        snowthorn mentors robinpaw
        oakheart mentors brokenpaw
        ravenwing mentors berrypaw
        bouldersky mentors petalpaw
        fallenblossom mentors violetpaw
        blackshine mentors daisypaw
        __ mentors ashpaw
        hazestrike mentors rosepaw
        ebonythorn mentors adderpaw
        hyacinthsight mentors lilacpaw
        pigeoncloud mentors thornpaw
        __ mentors amberpaw
        pinetail mentors hollyheart
Last edited by ℋoney on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 am, edited 15 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other information

Postby 72027 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:02 am

newleaf [] greenleaf [] leaf-fall[] leaf-bare[x]

how arranged mates work at the age of 13 moons, a she-cat gets randomly paired up with a tom. if there are no cats to arrange them to, then they will wait till there is someone. they either like their arranged mate or dont. if a cat becomes mates with somebody other than their arranged one, both cats may be exiled because it is an ancient tradition. however, some exceptions can be made. if a cats arranged mate dies, they will be paired up with a new one if possible. medicine cats and elders do not have arranged mates, but elders may choose to keep a close relationship with their mate.

what are senior warriors? senior warriors are cats normally around 120 moons (unless picked earlier by the leader). they have tons of experience and are given responsibility over younger warriors. they can set up their own hunting patrols with only a quick confirmation from the leader or deputy, can train more than one apprentice if needed, have more freedom, and have a higher chance of becoming deputy.

key words
        high rock - a rock the leader stand on when making announcements
        starclan - where cats go when they die to slowly fade away
        fresh kill pile - where prey is kept
        bone hole - where bones/feathers/remains of prey that are unwanted are put. kits can go through it and eat leftover prey. hole is emptied every half-moon as a punishment to apprentices or by the deputy
        sharptooth - a cougar
        more found here

(ωнιѕρєя) is in charge of the cats and relationships, as i cannot keep track of that stuff to save my life. that means (ωнιѕρєя) has partial ownership of the rp.
Last edited by 72027 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stamps/banners

Postby 72027 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:43 am

some things made for signatures, trade rules, or wherever you can put them.

by zephyrine
Code: Select all
[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qdrvsx9.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/Y2mR8BD.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/A6CsJpK.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/i8eedci.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/0YpUaqV.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/K9Cg04B.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/G4IVw5I.png[/img][/url]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan v2 ☼ romance rp | open

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:55 am

Pigeoncloud||Tom||47 Moons||Warrior||Crush; Pinetail||Tags; Open

Pigeoncloud sighed softly, appreciating the cool morning. He knew the days would get colder as Leaf-bare went on, but the start of the season was always nice. Less rain from Leaf-fall, like a pause as the sky prepared itself for snow. And besides, there may be sickness when things really got cold, for now he might as well be happy that the prey hadn't yet disappeared.

Hollyheart||She-cat||15 Moons||Med Cat App||Crush; Robinpaw||Tags; Open

Hollyheart's eyes fluttered open as she woke, shivering at the cool breeze that somehow got through the entrance to the medicine cat den. She scowled, but the cold exited as quickly as it entered, and she burrowed deeper into her nest to get back the warmth she had lost. After a few minutes, the Apprentice realized this wasn't just a chance change of weather. It was leaf-bare now, and that meant she would have to stock up the herbs heavily. And on top of that, she still didn't know what to do about the prophecy. When white falls. Aridstar said she would be back, and Reedclan's new leader fit Fogbreath's words scarily well. What was one medicine cat meant to do?

Pepperstrike||Tom||26 Moons||Warrior||Crush; Open||Tags; Open

Pepperstrike sighed up at the bright blue sky of his dream. He loved this meadow, even though he'd never seen it before in his life. He didn't know how he got here, either, but that was fine. Starclan had brought him here, obviously, to make sure he lived a long and comfortable life. He didn't have any other cats to bother him, and everywhere he looked he could spot prey. It was warm, he was happy, and nothing could bother him here. And plus, it smelt like flowers. Pepperstrike loves flowers.

Amberheart||She-cat||15 Moons||Warrior||Crush; Open||Tags; Open

Amberheart was sat in the camp clearing, licking at the back of her paw to wipe it over her ear. She glanced around every now and then, but there weren't many cats awake. Patrols would be started soon, and Amberheart was tempted to get something to eat before then, but even her long coat didn't stop her from knowing Leaf-bare had begun. The apprentices would need prey more than her, not to mention the elders. The clan had a trustworthy leader now, and a few extra members since Aridstar left. Things were more peaceful... That said, the dirty looks some of the rogues got didn't go unnoticed by Amberheart.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juni [i.]

Postby beebopbee » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:31 am

xxxx [ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐀𝐖 ] brought back bitter loneliness
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ ″juni ″ | she-her | apprentice | seven | camp | tags: open ]

juniperpaw lazily padded through camp, stopping to yawn. she craned her head to see the fresh kill pile, and bounded over. juniperpaw checked to make sure nobody would see, then snatched a plump robin and quickly trotted into the apprentices den. she ate the succulent robin with full knowledge that it was against the warrior code to eat before queens and kits, and to eat without catching something in return. she considered her actions briefly, but just shrugged her shoulders. if nobody saw me, then it's fine. after all, you are only in trouble if caught. she thought with a smirk, and padded outside once more.
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan v2 ☼ romance rp | open

Postby ʜᴏʟᴛᴢᴍᴀɴɴ » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:01 pm

╔══════╗

Oakheart
Fifty-Four Moons
Tom
Warrior

Tagged: Open

╚══════╝
Oakheart entered the camp, a squirrel dangling from his jaws. He had awoken early that morning to hunt. As leaf-bare continued, prey would become more scarce. The clan would need as much prey as possible. Plus he enjoyed hunting; it gave him some time to reflect. Oakheart had never been assigned a mate, and as time passed, he began to think he never would. The clan had been dealing with more important matters, such as adjusting to their new leader. ‘So much has changed over these last several moons. Yet things still feel the same, somehow.’ Oakheart thought to himself. The warrior placed the squirrel in the fresh kill pile before finding a mouse for himself.
ʜᴏʟᴛᴢᴍᴀɴɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby 72027 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:14 pm

() “WHITESTAR.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; tbd ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitestar padded outside her den, yawning as her eyes slowly adjusted to the daylight. There was a very thin layer of snow that covered in the ground from the first snowfall a couple days ago. If they didn't get any more snow today, the snow would melt sunrise. She padded forward, her warm paws melting and compacting the snow to leave a trail of paw prints. Whitestar looked around, seeing that cats had started begun to mingle. We are finally at peace again.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 26m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Jaggedbreeze laid in her nest, her tail curled around her nose. Her flank slowly rose and fell as she dreamed of hunting in the marsh, stalking a large rabbit as the sun shone down on her pelt. Its ears turned and its nose twitched when Jaggedbreeze leapt at it. The moment before her paws hit the rabbit, she woke up. Jaggedbreeze groaned as the warm feeling from her dream left and all she felt was the cold air circling around her. She blinked open her eyes and peered outside of the den, not yet getting up.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout ) | ( arranged mate; littlesprout ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Owleyes was already out and about in camp, waiting for the day to start, and just hoping to get to join a patrol. He looked around, his eyes settling on Hollyheart who seemed to be thinking about something. Owleyes trotted over to her, quietly calling as to not wake any sleeping cats, "Hey Hollyheart, whats up?"

() “BEETLEPAW.”
"When you fall for someone's personality,
everything about them becomes beautiful.
."

( male ) | ( apprentice ) | ( 9m ) | ( crush; tbd!) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; open )
        Beetlepaw wandered around camp, his tail dragging on the ground. The thing I hate about winter, a list. No bugs, its cold, I'm cold, no bugs, no bugs, being partially hairless makes me even colder, no sleeping outside in the sun, and... wait. I dont know. This is my first leaf bare! Its all so weird to me. Snow was still new to him and he was mesmerized by the white specks. Beetlepaw looked around, cats were beginning to wake up. Now is my time to explore! I can't wait to, I havent seen the territory during this time of year yet. He slunk around the edge of camp, staying low to the ground even though his black pelt stood out like a sore thumb. He exited out of the entrance and swiftly ran to avoid getting seen. Once he was somewhat out of view, though never fully because of their open territory. The tall, cold grass pressed against his sides as he walked forward. The view was very different from greenleaf but was very pretty. He stepped in a puddle and it chilled his paw. The territory was covered in rivers and small bodies of water, so there was no escape from it.

Beetlepaw thought he had enough of the marsh because it was all the same. He ran towards the line of trees and eventually made his way into the forest. Their old leader, Aridstar, always told him not to enter the forest because of how dangerous it was due to the large amount of predators. He couldn't resist the beauty of the forest though, and loved to roam farther as much as he could. Nothing bad had happened yet, the worst being finding a day old trail from a bobcat. Bobcats were only stronger and slightly larger than a warrior though, so they weren't too bad. But they do hunt warriors occasionally. His eyes darted around, taking in the sight of snow covering the bare tree branches as he padded on.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; none ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Hazestrike padded out of the warriors den and sat down on the ground, the snow chilling his paws. He blinked and thought to himself, Prey will be sleeping soon and the river will start to freeze over except in the parts where the water was moving to fast to even hunt. We should hunt as soon as we can and get as much prey as possible before other predators do.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me