"How much is this item worth?"

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "How much is this item worth?"

Postby Cookie1992 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:41 am

I was wondering on the value of the animal eggs; I have egg 1, 3 and 4 and I was wondering if that came anywhere close to an UR Tiger or UR Holly in worth.

Rivs wrote:Hi! It's been a long time since I have done any trading whatsoever, or even logged in on CS, so I was wondering if this trade is fair or not - here

It's an apple for items: 3 pocky, 3 halo, spring headband and pale monster eyes.
Back when I played pockys and halos went for quite a lot, but I have no clue how much an apple is worth nowadays.
I posted in the fair trade thread before, but I didn't get a reply.. Maybe that's just for pets? I'm not sure. So I figured I'd try here!

Well I do know that halo's and pockys are worth quite a bit; I also know that trading away an apple is a pain they are rare but I felt like there was no demand for them what so ever (couldnt seem to get rid of mine no matter how hard I tried XD). Then again Im by no means an expert.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cookie1992

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:00 am

Blackiie wrote:
Rivs wrote:Hi! It's been a long time since I have done any trading whatsoever, or even logged in on CS, so I was wondering if this trade is fair or not - here

It's an apple for items: 3 pocky, 3 halo, spring headband and pale monster eyes.
Back when I played pockys and halos went for quite a lot, but I have no clue how much an apple is worth nowadays.
I posted in the fair trade thread before, but I didn't get a reply.. Maybe that's just for pets? I'm not sure. So I figured I'd try here!

Depends on which spring headband it is. The set used to have two but one get discontinued and is now regarded as a semi-custom item ^^;

Uh is there a picture of both of them? I don't know which one I have.

@Cookie1992,
Thanks for your input! What you're saying was also the case when I played, so I guess I'll keep my items then. Also, I remember you being pretty knowledgeable so I'd say you are a bit of an expert.
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sage. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:13 am

I know animal eggs are worth something but idk if these are
i only use this site for oekaki and forums
sage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie1992 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 am

Rivs wrote:
Blackiie wrote:

Depends on which spring headband it is. The set used to have two but one get discontinued and is now regarded as a semi-custom item ^^;

Uh is there a picture of both of them? I don't know which one I have.

@Cookie1992,
Thanks for your input! What you're saying was also the case when I played, so I guess I'll keep my items then. Also, I remember you being pretty knowledgeable so I'd say you are a bit of an expert.

Oh Im by no means an expert XD I left for almost 5 years and a lot has happened and changed in that time. I have barely a clue what my own items are worth let alone those of others :p I only know that people used to look in awe at my helo and I know people go nuts for the pocky XD
Cookie1992

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 am

If it shows up on the persons “items on your partners WL” then it is definitely not the semi custom one as it can’t be found in the archive ^^ like the chicken hat can’t be added to your item WL but it exists ^^

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ saoirse don phalaistín
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowLily » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:55 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... pYD1HWHqSQ

hi, i recently received this trade and i was wondering if it's fair and what my animal egg is worth? i know the older ones are valuable but i'm not very familiar with what the newer ones are worth. thanks in advance!
RainbowLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P.U.N.K » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:27 am

ImageImage The full white rabbit costume?
P.U.N.K

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tara_Markov » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 am

how much are the nostalgic leopard and reindeer plushies worth?
Sup, Im a huge nerd! Im pansexual and I am very artsy too! I have a deviantart, PM me for details!
My flight rising
Trade me!

my art shop
Tara_Markov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie1992 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 am

What is Image worth? Aka Animal Egg #1 from easter 2009.
Cookie1992

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 am

Cookie1992 wrote:What is Image worth? Aka Animal Egg #1 from easter 2009.

It currently being re-valued (along with the other oldest eggs), so you can check this thread for updates and more info! At this moment, is hard to say, so have a bit of patient.

P.U.N.K wrote:ImageImage The full white rabbit costume?

15 C$, currently in the Store. Or around 2011 rare, if you turn the C$ into pets.

Red_Pandaz wrote:Image

I know animal eggs are worth something but idk if these are

2011-2017 Animal eggs easily go for one or two uncommon pets from their release year.

ambystoma wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=69977895&userid=328991&signature=fEgAagO9bRp0pYD1HWHqSQ

hi, i recently received this trade and i was wondering if it's fair and what my animal egg is worth? i know the older ones are valuable but i'm not very familiar with what the newer ones are worth. thanks in advance!

Just as above. Plushies are kinda popular but I personally wouldn't take it. The dog plushie is from 2015 and your egg is from 2014.
Last edited by stan. on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me