Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Anyone up with interacting with my little emotional romance seeking child?

(I mean Maple. I'm talking about Maple guys XD)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:29 pm

@Shadow and @Lunar - your two peeps could interact. 😋

Also, found he perfect theme songs for Adrien and Alice! Still thinking for Train...
Adrien = https://youtu.be/8j9mApdBhOI
Alice = https://youtu.be/0vqL7W32M7U
Seiten = https://youtu.be/fhZ5bv-3mxM (I think he needs two, though. One for his hate side and one for his other side.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 am

@cyber; - I need you to make a post no later than Wednesday (27 December 2017), please. If not, I may have to reopen your characters.

Also, it is with great sadness, that I reopen the elements Taco had. :_( They have not posted for a month, and I PMed them, but with no open or reply. Sadly, they have two major roles, and I cannot wait for them any longer. If they return, I will happily welcome them back, and we can maybe open a new role for them, depending on what it doing on.

Also, @Rose, going to need a post for Sun and Moon sometime before the end of next month. ^.- It's okay if their profile isn't done, as long as it is done sometime.

Also, about to post myself, soon!

Hope everyone stays safe today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ohkami on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:34 am

I know this is very sudden but, would it be okay to reserve heaven?

Kz has been spamming pic's and it has tempted me

Will be working on replies for all my open/tagged that replied characters soon, just kinda tired at the moment :<
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:55 am

Umm..Merry Christmas! :3 To all y'all who celebrate Christmas today anyway or celebrate Christmas.

Also I wanna say something about reserving a charather (Time) but I feel it's too soon so I'd like to wait a bit before saying anything. (Even though I already said something. Huh. XD)
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:45 am

@Canis - Hm.... I slightly feel the two of you have been conspiring on the relationship between Heaven and Hell if such an opportunity arose.... That's fine. Reserved for ya. Already proven your skills and activeness, so no reason to say no.

@Lunar - If you want them, just let me know for sure. That is fine, as long as you can handle the characters and keep active. ^.- Which so far not bad. :P So, reserved for ya.
Also, don't worry about those people yelling about it not being christmas yet. Pft. It's christmas whenever ya want it to be. One of my friends celebrated with her family Friday. So, for them, that was christmas.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:14 am

Sweet! Tysm Ohkami ^-^
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:15 am

Ohkami wrote:@Canis - Hm.... I slightly feel the two of you have been conspiring on the relationship between Heaven and Hell if such an opportunity arose.... That's fine. Reserved for ya. Already proven your skills and activeness, so no reason to say no.

@Lunar - If you want them, just let me know for sure. That is fine, as long as you can handle the characters and keep active. ^.- Which so far not bad. :P So, reserved for ya.
Also, don't worry about those people yelling about it not being christmas yet. Pft. It's christmas whenever ya want it to be. One of my friends celebrated with her family Friday. So, for them, that was christmas.

We if you're ok with it then I'll take the reservation and thank you for being that one person that doesn't scream at me "It's not Christmas!" :3 I'll probably do it later today or at night depending on what I end up doing.

(I'm extremely mentally tired! Probably because I went full out on one of the other RPs I'm in XD)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:55 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Castiel Paradi

"There's no need to repeat yourself, I ignored you just fine the first time."
Age 21
Gender Male
Sexuality Homosexual
Role/Element Heaven
Height/Built 6'3 lean
Birthday/Zodiac Aries March 1st Year of The Rat
Blood type O+
Hair colour White with a purple tint
Eye colour Violet
Scares or tattoos None
Positive traits Hardworking, confident, precise.
Negative traits Dramatic, arrogant, neat freak.
Likes Chocolate cheese cake, crashing parties, alcohol (don't give him any please, bad things happen.)
Dislikes Dogs, messes, hangovers.
History Heaven has been by Hell's side ever since he could remember. He, being the older of the two, would always try to look out for him, but it began to grow increasingly hard as the years went by. Castiel began to grow distant and bored of existence. He often wondered why they existed in the first place but never bothered saying anything out loud, they way he saw it, there was no point to it.

Years passed and the humans he once watched over began growing into something he never imagined they would. He was close with a few humans, but not many, that ended quickly. He was betrayed by them, he didn't see it coming, he thought they'd be his loyal followers for all of their short lives. Enraged, he attacked them, but didn't come out unscathed, one of them had managed to hit his left eye, permanently blinding it. Even after what the foolish creatures had become, he didn't care too much, they were still fun to toy with, though he began to become bored of that too. Deciding it was time to try something more exciting, he got involved with the mafia, pulling the strings from behind the scenes. It was much more amusing then simply toying with strangers that happened to pass by him.

Things were going well for him, he had new toys, he was beginning to spend more time with the other legends and trying to revive to bond he had with Hell. It all went down hill shortly at the discovery of the elements, their very existence irked him. Why didn't they appear sooner like the rest of them, why do they exist, what will happen? These were often his thoughts. It bugged him to the point where he even tried to drink away the thought of them at times. He was torn, he wanted them to be wiped from existence so things could go back to how they had always been, but at the same time he was intrigued. His perception on them changed after observing a small child by the name of Mizu. She was always smiling and cheerful, not a thing could bring down her mood. Castiel admired this attribute and decided to watch over her, acting as a father figure of sorts. He visited whenever he could, always bringing sweets for the small child when her grandparents weren't looking. He knew she was an elemental, he could tell just by looking at her but he ignored it, not wanting to loose the small child as a friend. In truth, he was quite lonely aside from Mizu and Hell.

A few months had passed and the small child had discovered her power, but yet, her partner had not yet shown up. It concerned him but he didn't give it much thought. Days past and he went to visit the child once more. It had all burned to the ground, the entire building and Mizu was nowhere in sight. It sent him into deep sorrow and shock, thinking that she got caught in the fire. He eventually moved on, but it left a significant hole in his heart that he could never fill.
True form Ninetailed Fox
Crush None
Other Blind in left eye
Face claim Art from Hamatora
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me