Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:42 am

// https://discord.gg/MWvkDU6

When you launch in, state your username, a color, and a title you would like to have.
Last edited by // Kzryail on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:26 am

Woah, a discord! I must have missed a lot! I've been super busy with life and all. I'll be busy this week, but the next two weeks are Christmas break, so I'll be able to get a post up then if not sooner. I'll join the discord too. Thanks for putting up with with me.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Spencer Reid wrote:Woah, a discord! I must have missed a lot! I've been super busy with life and all. I'll be busy this week, but the next two weeks are Christmas break, so I'll be able to get a post up then if not sooner. I'll join the discord too. Thanks for putting up with with me.

Just keep us updated, please. Will expect a post as soon as the holiday week hits. 😉
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:01 pm

We have the element of Void opened again. A few more may be opening soon. Waiting to see if their players post soon or not. Giving some leaning on replies right now, because I know some midterms and finals are and were going on, but expect some post starting December 22, to be more steady. ^.-

Anywho, working on my own reply as of now. ^.^
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kau Vide{Void}

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Good God, why can't you just take the hint? Leave, go away, abscond! We're not friends."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just an endless empty
hole, the light that
showed the way is gone,
and darkness takes control.
Bitterness and anger, are
quick to fill the void. The
path to isolation...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Growing jaded, being
pushed, being pulled, I'm
unraveling. Can't find
myself when I'm constantly
forced to conform! Enemies
surround me but the worst
appear as friends...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Honestly, I doubt you'll ever understand. So why are you even trying? I thought I was clear."

-Full Name-
Kau Acheron Vide

-Nicknames-
Vide, (Feel free to add c:)

-Age-
Sixteen
(November 15th, Scorpio)

-Gender-
Male

-Sexuality-
Homosexual

-Element-
Void

-Partner-
Salem is an oddly-colored clouded leopard in normal form, typically calm and tolerant. While usually she's more mellow,
sides of the personality change that arises in beast form are showcased through occasional passive-agression and sarcasm.

In beast form, Salem takes a similar appearance to a manticore. She grows from 3' up to 5'2" at the shoulders, with fur
gaining an indigo tint. She grows feathered wings in the same color as her fur, with markings along the bone arches.
Additionally, her fangs grow into something resembling a saber-toothed tiger's, and her normally pale-ish purple eyes
become vivid and intense. She gains the ability to cause explosions and kinetic energy through roars, as well as through
claw swipes. In beast form, her more untamed side surfaces; far more aggressive and feral-acting, though still somewhat
controllable.

-Height-
5'7"

-Blood Type-
B+

-Hair-
Kau's hair is a jet black color, with blue highlights. It goes down to a little above his chin, worn
in a scruffy style.

-Eyes-
A copper color, consistent through both eyes.

-Skin-
A fair color, leaning onto the tanned side. Covered by his shirt is a strange, diagonal scar across
his upper right arm, the origins of which he refuses to explain. Otherwise however, he has no visible blemishes.

-Body Mods-
He has his left lobe pierced once, with his right lobe pierced twice, usually wearing studs in
them. Additionally, on his outer upper arm is a
tribal armband tattoo.

-Personality-
Kau comes off, quite frankly, as a jerk. He's pessimistic and mistrusting, both of which are pretty
easily evident. He speaks his mind, and due to how easily annoyed he is this can cause problems with forming friendships.
Curiously, he has a very obvious dislike of women, though since he never explains why it can often make him appear sexist,
even if he may respond by promptly claiming that he isn't. Adding onto this are very stubborn and somewhat aggressive
tendencies, and he's very defensive when it comes to himself. Standoffish and overly blunt, it's really not surprising that his
only friend is his partner.

However on the opposite end, Kau proves himself to be a very resourceful and street-smart person, with a surprising
academic intellect as well. He's not afraid of much, and even if he thinks something could go downhill quickly he'll always
dive in if he feels he needs to. Additionally, according to Salem, when he does make a close friend he's very loyal, even if no
one believes her. Interestingly, Salem also appears to be the one exception to Kau's dislike of women, despite the arguments
it can cause due to her human-level intelligence.

He makes valiant efforts to keep people away, even if it may result in many enemies along the way. Kau would honestly
rather make enemies than have people dwelling into his personal life, despite how strange it may sound. He deeply values
the things he keeps secret, and would rather not be pestered about any of them, as past a certain point it becomes distressing.
He's come to expect people to fear him, avoid him, or hate him almost immediately, and so persistence can cause him to grow
distressed in his efforts to keep everyone away from him. The reason for all of this, though? Kau knows what would happen if
he were to even begin to get into any of his personal life, through experience Salem. The walls he put up all those years ago,
in attempts to keep out his own thoughts, always seems to crumble when put under pressure about it.

No matter how strong he makes himself out to be, when it comes to his own feelings... The broken little boy Kau once was,
resurfaces itself. But how long will he even be able to keep up those barriers, anyways?

-History-
Kau never knew who his birth father was, and as for his birth mother... he wished he'd never
known who she was. The clinical definition of a psychopath, he was always put second to her own wants, even going so far
as to emotionally abuse the young boy when he tried to have it otherwise. She always tried to shelter him, making constant
claims about how much worse the outside world was, and eventually, he even began to believe her.

His elementary years were spent under her roof, enduring emotional neglect and occasional abuse out of a blind belief that it
had to be better than what was in the rest of the world. The best word to describe 10-year-old Kau was broken, with low self-
esteem, skewed morals, and a noticeable lack of empathy. He hid his personality behind a quiet and submissive exterior,
developed out of a sort of necessity.

But, that was before Kau discovered his powers. It had been after a one-sided argument, when at the time he just wanted to
get away. He'd hidden himself outside when suddenly, after blinking, he found that he could see into what he determined as
another realm. It wasn't long before he discovered his other abilities, able to create and channel kinetic energy from nothing.
For the first time in his life he had a semblance of self-confidence, which turned out to be all he needed to ignite a change in
personality. Or moreso, a change in presentation.

Almost immediately after discovering his power, Kau began to hear a voice, though could never quite describe the feeling of
familiarity it gave him. He never said anything about it, and for seven days after his initial accidental opening of the spirit
world, he heard the voice every few hours, one that slowly caused him to gain a sense of self-worth, even if he did find it
highly strange. But everything really began to change, exactly a week after the discovery of his abilities. She appeared in a
dream, introducing herself as Salem, the ruler of the void element. He'd been chosen, so she had said, and she was to be his
partner and teacher.

Salem's arrival the next day sparked his change in demeanor, after nearly breaking down over trying to explain his mother to
her. Kau wasn't sure how to feel at first, given the general mistrust of others- especially women- that he'd developed by that
point, but over time she was able to grow on him, the first sign of his own hypocrisy. She convinced him to become more
confident and outspoken, which resulted in a newfound fighting spirit against his mother; even though in the end, it caused
many problems.

Suddenly, his shy and submissive demeanor seemed to die, replaced by a standoffish, brave, and defensive one. Over time
he discovered how to use and hone the rest of his abilities, even if his power over them was- and still is- imperfect. He called
the authorities himself by the time he was twelve, helping to find enough evidence that his mother was unfit as a parent.
Though she never had a long sentence, it was enough for CPS to decide he was best fit in a foster home.

This foster home, however, was where the problems with his new demeanor arose. He refused to talk about his mother or past
with his new foster father, eventually becoming so stressed out by it that he tried everything in his power to push the man back.
But unfortunately, he found that the easiest way to keep people from asking questions, was to make himself seem like a jerk.
Honestly he did it so many times that he began to forget his old personality, replacing it with the one that made his life far
easier, even if it did result in many arguments and the occasional fight.

Over the years he's lived there, his relationship with his foster father has become far more stable and positive, and as long as
he's not asked about his past or the strange clouded leopard they have living with them, the two generally get along well.
When he was fourteen the foster home turned into an official one, with the adoption process finally going through to it's end.

As he's grown older he's developed a greater knowledge over his abilities, as well as his partner Salem. At this point Kau's aware
that there are others possessing powers, however has been extremely hesitant to seek out any of them, especially with his
general reputation. But it only seems to be a matter of time before it happens regardless, with Salem slowly growing impatient
over it.

-Likes-
Quiet, the dark, coffee, sweet things, reading, music, feline species, piano, warm weather, not being bothered, psychological horror.

-Dislikes-
Bitter things, most forms of cola, high-pitched noises, girls/women, fakes, liars, restriction, being told what to do, being interrupted,
his birth parents, shallowness.

-Fears-
Explaining any of his past or relationships, his mother returning, small spaces.

-Status-
Single

-Crush-
Nada, we'll see how it goes.

-Family-
Unknown Birth Father(Status Unknown)
Blaire Nightshade(Birth Mother; Presumably Alive)
Zeru Vide(Adoptive Father; Alive)

-Friends-
Haha, nope.

-Enemies-
Lowkey every female character
Not really

-Voice-
Fairly deep and smooth.

-Text Color-

-Fc-
Rentaro Satomi

-Handedness-
Right

-Other-
His slight hypocrisies were intentional.
⚔️
Last edited by ShadowOfTheBird on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:42 am

Hai! Is there a spot open?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 am

Spirit, Time, Gravity and Heaven will probably open soon, the occult is always open for characters though :3
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:08 am

Alrighty! I'll just keep an eye out
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:37 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:Alrighty! I'll just keep an eye out

Also, right now Void is open. The others may open after the weekend.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Oh heck, it Digimon.
Also I'm currently working on my Void form.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me