♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby laika. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Me again, folks! So I'm really stuck now. I sit next to Frost (imma call him that b/c he has frosted hair tips) daily. He's very good at sports, and in first quarter when we were on the soccer team (my school has "activity periods" that act like electives, i.e Soccer, Sign Language, Stained Glass...), he would always pick me after he was made team Captain. Does that really mean anything? He also sometimes looks right at me and gives me a really adorable sideways smile. I just really don't know what to do! Any help if he likes me would be helpful, also what my next move should be? I really like him, but all PDA in my school is "a sin". Students get sent to the office if they're caught holding hands with the opposite gender.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberneko » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Hey can someone please pm me so I can talk about my situation? I kinda feel weird posting here

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
"I wish love was as perfect as love itself."
└──────────────────────────────────┘
Emberneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moon child » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Well *cough* this is awkward but theres this guy i like and his bestfriend is bestfriends with mine (and hes my friend) so he told my besties that my crush liked me and so, the guy who told that to my besties took my besties ipad and read our texts so he knew i liked him.. so he told him .-. so apparently hes supposed to ask me out but idk? Should i ask him out or.. .-. o-o
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
moon child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Okay, really cute boy, might be flirting with me, doesn't know I'm trans and always calls me my old name. I'm not all that bothered by it, it feels more like a nickname now anyway, but is there a way I should tell him? I'm also worried he might stop talking to me if he knows, because he's also my friend and I'd miss him! He also might stop (possibly?????) flirting with me and ahhhhhhh
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 pm

lexthedestroyer wrote:Okay, really cute boy, might be flirting with me, doesn't know I'm trans and always calls me my old name. I'm not all that bothered by it, it feels more like a nickname now anyway, but is there a way I should tell him? I'm also worried he might stop talking to me if he knows, because he's also my friend and I'd miss him! He also might stop (possibly?????) flirting with me and ahhhhhhh

I think you should definitely tell him. A way I like to tell people things is by a lighthearted joke, idk say he said
“you’re beautiful” and you say “you mean handsome? I’m a boy you knowwww” or something like that, I’m sorry if I got the genders wrong, I don’t know you (: . I do that when someone says something that bothers me or something I want someone to know and it gets the point across. But I wouldn’t worry about him not staying your friend, because a real friend wouldn’t ditch you if they found out you were transgender. You might miss him but if he is like that, trust me you’re better off.
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 pm

i have rlly bad issues with trusting people/talking to people about my emotions
    and lately i've hit a real bad depressive episode, and its affecting my behavior and my partner (we're both non-binary) hasn't really noticed, i guess??like i k n o w i don't have the right to be upset about it since i'm not talking to them about my problems but a lot of other people in my life have taken notice, and it just kinda??hurts ig that my relationship partner hasn't noticed, it kinda feels like the don't care enough??
    i don't know im just venting bc i'm a lame-o
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

❥『aerti - adult - they - witch

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxblack lives matter !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain.millie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:24 pm

So idk where to post this bc i don't have an answers.com account or yahoo answers and this was the first place i thought of so here goes:

sidenote a few of my posts got deleted on this forum i think but probably just because i said random stuff but now I'm like actually seeking advice so yea :lol:
also just so whoever reads this knows I'm a girl lol

so theres this boy i like, agent bacon, i met him through my friend, who's a girl, Boots, but she's a year younger than me and him, they're in theatre and stuff together, we're all in science together (boots is in ap) and i always work with them on classwork and we joke around and have a fun old time, they're both really into music and bands and stuff but i don't really know that much about music bc i wasn't always really interested in it, but I've started liking it more over time, my dads a big music guy so eventually i got into the kind of stuff he likes, and coincidentally my friends, agent bacon and boots like

so i was going through his instagram the other day and there was a post from like a year ago that said he wished he could see his girlfriend more so i went into detective stalker mode and tried to find out who that was and it turned out to be this girl i'll call flower, she moved to a different state, that was two years ago though

but
i have reason to believe they're no longer dating (besides the fact that teen relationships don't last lol)
today agent bacon said that when his aunt was driving him home from theatre something practice one day maybe its for another play idk (that rhymes) his aunt said to him "it sure seems like you're a hit with the ladies!" and he said he didn't think so, he never has been and she's like "don't second guess yourself, agent bacon!" and he's like 'i don't need to second guess myself I'm just first guessing myself lol' and he sometimes kind of makes jokes like how he's not attractive but am i gonna be like OH AGENT BACON THATS NOT TRUEEE HONEY (its not he's beautiful he has like green blue eyes they're gorgeous ;) ) like no psht I'm not desperate well maybe i am but thats beside the point
also
i looked through his entire instagram page again today for that post i mentioned before and i couldn't find it idk if it was just a glitch or what
i don't want to assume agent bacon is no longer dating flower or another girl until i know, but i don't want to ask any of my friends because many of them are mutual friends with agent bacon and they've known him longer so they might tell him and when i was LiTtLe i used to be like "oh if i had a crush i wouldn't hide it id straight up tell him and if he didn't like me id move on" but likeeeee yknowww

also he seems pretty friendly with me, I've known him and we've been pretty much friends, like enough to say-hi-in-the-halls-friends, for like since a few weeks into september when school started, and he's always nice, he laughs and jokes with me, and seems to do it more with me than boots, but that might just be because she's stubborn and listening to kpop and sees him as the friend thats she's like "oh yea agent bacons my friend (not haha) jk.. or am i" all sarcastic and cynical and stuff but she's like that with everyone, but she's really a good person and friend to us both. anyways idk if he is like that with all of his friends that are girls, he seems pretty comfortable with me and told me he's like socially awkward and used to have anxiety, but he's relaxed and jokey around me. when I'm not sitting with him and boots, they don't talk much, but maybe thats because they're just listening to their music

anyways any help would be greatly appreciated, i'll be checking back on this forum, but you can also pm me :thumbup:
though I'm at school and cs is blocked there for like know 7 hours a day :cry: but yea also as you can tell thats not anyones real names and i can actually use much better grammar than demonstrated here so yea thanks happy holidays and good luck to anyone else with questions! :)

oh also i never dated anyone so idk anything about flirting or stuff i just always try to be myself and I'm only friends with people who like me for that of course

✧・゚ *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*・゚✧
♥ Millie ♥
☆ ‎‎‎‎‎she/her ☆
/)/)
( . .)
c( づ♡
✿ TRADE ME !!! ✿
‎‎‎‎‎✧・゚ *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*・゚✧
captain.millie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 pm

zoseph wrote:
    and lately i've hit a real bad depressive episode, and its affecting my behavior and my partner (we're both non-binary) hasn't really noticed, i guess??like i k n o w i don't have the right to be upset about it since i'm not talking to them about my problems but a lot of other people in my life have taken notice, and it just kinda??hurts ig that my relationship partner hasn't noticed, it kinda feels like the don't care enough??

How do you know they haven’t noticed? Is it because they haven’t said anything? They may be afraid of the answer they might get if they asked. You know what I mean? I get that way, if my boyfriend is acting different which has been frequent lately, I’m afraid to ask because I do not want him to break up with me. Your partner might not be thinking you want to break up with them, I mean they probably are just scared of any bad possibilities. I would try opening up a tad, even if it is out of your comfort zone. It sucks being on the other end and not knowing what’s going on. Build up the courage and talk when you’re ready. You don’t have to pour out your heart or give too much information, just a little, maybe to let them know what’s going. I think sharing personal information with your partner makes the relationship more comfortable, even if it is already. It’s really nice once you do it (: it gives you two this different kind of trust than trusting each other not to cheat kind of trust. I know that whole trust thing wasn’t part of what you said but that trust thing makes you feel like they care when they confide in you or when you confide in them and they listen
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Regulus Black wrote:Me again, folks! So I'm really stuck now. I sit next to Frost (imma call him that b/c he has frosted hair tips) daily. He's very good at sports, and in first quarter when we were on the soccer team (my school has "activity periods" that act like electives, i.e Soccer, Sign Language, Stained Glass...), he would always pick me after he was made team Captain. Does that really mean anything? He also sometimes looks right at me and gives me a really adorable sideways smile. I just really don't know what to do! Any help if he likes me would be helpful, also what my next move should be? I really like him, but all PDA in my school is "a sin". Students get sent to the office if they're caught holding hands with the opposite gender.

If you're not supposed to be doing PDA at school, then you shouldn't do PDA at school. If you want to hang out with him extra, invite him to a movie, invite him and a group of friends to pizza, etc. Getting in trouble with the principal isn't worth trying to sneak around.

As for if it means anything... maybe. The best way to know would be to ask him about it!

Ðiamond wrote:Well *cough* this is awkward but theres this guy i like and his bestfriend is bestfriends with mine (and hes my friend) so he told my besties that my crush liked me and so, the guy who told that to my besties took my besties ipad and read our texts so he knew i liked him.. so he told him .-. so apparently hes supposed to ask me out but idk? Should i ask him out or.. .-. o-o

I couldn't really follow this story, but if you want to ask him out first, then go for it.

lexthedestroyer wrote:Okay, really cute boy, might be flirting with me, doesn't know I'm trans and always calls me my old name. I'm not all that bothered by it, it feels more like a nickname now anyway, but is there a way I should tell him? I'm also worried he might stop talking to me if he knows, because he's also my friend and I'd miss him! He also might stop (possibly?????) flirting with me and ahhhhhhh

Maybe just correct him for your name a few times, at least. If he stops flirting with you - then he's not right for you and you deserve someone who will accept you for who you really are!

zoseph wrote:

Or maybe they have noticed but since you haven't said anything think that you might want to try and work through it on your own. Communication is a two-way street!

kittyinapumpkin wrote:so theres this boy i like, agent bacon, i met him through my friend, who's a girl, Boots, but she's a year younger than me and him, they're in theatre and stuff together, we're all in science together (boots is in ap) and i always work with them on classwork and we joke around and have a fun old time, they're both really into music and bands and stuff but i don't really know that much about music bc i wasn't always really interested in it, but I've started liking it more over time, my dads a big music guy so eventually i got into the kind of stuff he likes, and coincidentally my friends, agent bacon and boots like

-snip-

The best way to know agent bacon's situation would be to talk directly to him about it. Just do it as a friend, ask how he is, how it's going, etc. and gently pry.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 am

Okay so I had a HUGE paragraph typed but it’s a lot so here’s the long story short.
I’ve caught my boyfriend lying to me in school when I ask to meet up, and him being around that spot and on his phone, then him saying he didn’t see my text. He also lied about where and who he went to hangout with, which I found out about on snap map. He ditched our friend group for another kid we invited who said he couldn’t go. And he ignored my texts. And the lying has occurred so much and I try giving him his space but he’s my boyfriend, I shouldn’t have to go days without talking to him. I asked him why he’s been different lately and he said he’s not. That’s all I can do I guess, I can’t pester him about it. Do you think he’s cheating or about to break up with me?? Because when we’re together in person, everything is perfect and he’s so good to me but when he isn’t with me and doesn’t have to talk to me he won’t.
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups