Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:19 pm

krazykitty00 wrote:
OMG Muchkin and Playboi is so freakin' accurate. Fiery Munchkin is all the better~~
Speaking of, I'm gonna make Noah oblivious to the manipulative Lily. But not completely. And Nephele is gonna see through everything. One of those rare moments he won't listen to her

Oooo that's gonna be very interesting! Also, now changing it to Fiery Munchkin cuase that's too perfect XD
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Jack: Friendly [removed]

Autumn: lil bean

#ExtremelyTrueICan'tSayItIsn'tTrue XD

(#SuperLongHashtag XD)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:59 pm

pfffftttt Idk why I even made this but here ya go, Miko being Miko XD
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:00 pm

@Canis - Omg! I love hat song! I sing it now and then, then slowly walk away after it. Though, everyone knows I am kinda gay anyway. Haha. (Okay, bi...) And the guy that songs it is so funny. He’s a comedian who sings. Also... You guys are killing me with updates, but...I....love it!!!! Haha.

All new, complete characters are accepted. Will need to update that most likely this weekend, so may ask for reminds of who is New Saturday. 😹 However, the hurt of someone not liking rats. More so because I was not able to reply today due to going to get a pet baby rat today, and the drive was an hour and a half both ways. Hehe. Just getting back, really. But that’s okay.

@Kitty - Reserved. As for the rules, they have been broken and shattered. Haha. Gonna need to just x that one, and okay with it. 😸

Love the nickname list! You guys are too awesome and much, and I love it!

Also.... I am going to be making an AVM mash for the RPG, when I have time, because on my long drive two songs came up on my playlist too good to pass up. Then will take request, if it comes out well, after. Hehe.

Oh! Aaaand.... Kz, LOVE that drawing! Making me wanna make this into a manga.

The Legends’ Theme: Centeries.

The Occult’s Theme: Immortals.

The Elements’ Theme: Worlds Collide, more so once their fight really starts.

Randomness, I know. 😅
Last edited by Ohkami on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:06 pm

@Ohkami Awesome!!! Love the theme choices btw they totally fit! ^0^
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:17 pm

(Wait if there's a nickname list is there gonna be a theme song list? I shouldn't have said that XD)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:24 pm

@Ohkami Congrats on the new rattie!! I love rats, though I haven't had any for a while.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:53 pm

@Canis, interesting indeed~ And OML is Miko having a nosebleed? Cause if so, she's gonna officially be my spirit animal! I love that cat so much!!

@Ohkami, Thank ya~ Also, PLZ don't get me started on how much I love Fall Out Boy. Those themes songs are golden!! I love them! And I'm dying to see that AMV once it's completed. I might learn how to make them myself just to do one for this Rp~

@Lunar, I would love to see a theme song list~ Noah already has a theme song and it's Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars~
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leo Chalice ⚔ Body of Authority

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:40 pm

You Never Know How Strong You Are,
Until Being Strong Is The Only Choice You Have
Name Leo Chalice
N. Name Lion
Gender Male
Age 20
Sexuality Torasexual
Role/Element Body
+ Traits Intelligent, Cool-Headed, Strong,
Charismatic, Carefree

- Traits Unforgiving, Aloof, Lazy, Pessimistic,
Merciless Sometimes

Crush Shh
Faceclaim Saruhiko Fushimi : K/K Project
Birthday/Zodiac November 7th;; Scorpio
Eye Color Blue
Hair Color Black
Build 5'10;; 163 lbs
Blood Type AB-
Voice Strong, A Little Deep, Bored

Appearance Leo has a lean, slim, tall build, being at the average height of a man his age. He has messy black hair that he normally can't be bothered to fix and piercing blue eyes that judge almost everyone and everything. His eyes are framed by black rectangular glasses that, despite the amount of movements he does on aap daily basis, it's a wonder that they never slip off. He's more often seen in his police uniform, consisting of a consisting of a white shirt, a gray waistcoat and a long blue coat that he leaves open, with sleeves rolled up below the elbow, showing purplish red wrist bands. He also wears dark blue trousers and knee-high black boots. Unlike most cops who carry guns and batons, this prefers his own unique weapons. For close range, he always carries his Saber on his left hip and for long range, he keeps a set of throwing knives that only he knows where he tucked them away at. To top of hi look, he has a tattoo, hidden from view on his upper chest. There's a burn mark the from an attempt to remove it for it was a memory of a friendship now lost...

Personality Leo isn't one to care. About anyone or anything. And overall pessimist. Everything bores him, everyone annoys him, and everywhere it's a hassle to deal with the masses. Leo can be summed us as rude, or crude but he's simply honest. Too honest for his own good sometimes putting others down with his words alone. He has no mercy on anyone and will happily strike you down physically, mentally, or emotionally. Unless he's feeling lazy. Which is just about everyday. His habit of lying about, doing nothing often annoys his boss but despite how much the big man hates it, Leo always gets the job done. Even if the approach taken was less than desirable... Though, his plans aren't the most virtuous, they're always well thought out and executed with perfect as long as he's there. This strings from his intelligence that is both a gift and a curse.. to everyone else anyway. Even the most complicated of puzzles and problems can be solved in a mere instant if he bothers to even waste time it. He's also quite possible of his things and won't hesitate to remind you of that in harshest way possible if the option is available. Basically, if you don't want him to hate you more than he already does, stay away. And if you want him to like you, then stay away. Follow these easy steps and you'll be less if a nuisance in his book~

History Since practically birth, Leo's life centered around a single person. A boy born after him by his mother's best friend. Their parents were so close that they practically spent every moment together, thus keeping the two together always. And together they stayed, through their first words, first steps, first day of school. They were inseparable.

Leo had been more quiet back then, always willing to do what his other half wanted, regardless of the dangers. Regardless if he said anything, his spitfire of a friend probably wouldn't have listened. But Leo was always happy to nurse him back to health after whatever stupid stunt he pulled that day. Though, Leo was grateful for his sudden interest in video games, glad he wasn't hurting himself anymore. The pair continued to grow together, doing practically everything they could together and just reveling in the notion of having each other forever an always. And their promise was just that: Till death did them part. And even after that~

Many would have found it cute, two boys sharing such close brotherly love, a cute promise linked by pinkies. But Leo took it more deeper. That promise was his everything, just like the boy before him. It was love he felt, no, more! For his closest companion, but he kept that feeling subsided. Until he was strong enough to be the one right for his friend. He needed to be perfect for him. And Leo was going to wait for the perfect time~

As high school rolled around, things were more or less the same and the two were as close as ever. Middle school surrounded them with a large friend base that continued on their high school transition. That occurred from their displays of toughness during their 7th grade year, having had brought down a gang of bullies alone. Leo didn't care for those who chose to surround them but his closest companion seemed to love their new growing circle. So much so, in fact, that he offered that he and Leo start a gang. Of course, Leo agreed without hesitation, co-owning their group. At first it was actually fun. He didn't care much for it, but it gave him more time with his best friend and a place to read when he needed alone time. The highlight was when his companion searched so desperately for the gift Leo had bought him. Made him bubbly inside. They even got matching tattoos. A sign that forever marked their bond. Of course, times change. And their happy times were no exception.

When a particular girl joined their little gang, Leo began to see his companion less and less. Their times together were growing limited as he began to spend more time with the girl than him. During that time, Leo came across two stray liger cubs. It was strange to find such animals in the city. It was strange to go attached to them so fast too. But he couldn't keep them though and simply took the time to visit them every once and a while. Meanwhile, rumors spread among the gang members of the relationship between the girl and one of their leaders. Leo was hurt, more than one could imagine. And everytime she came around and made him smile, it grew more and more unbearable.

Eventually, his patience ran out and Leo left the gang, not wanting to be in the same air as that couple. His friend confronted him, angry, erupting an argument between the two. It hurt Leo all the more to know that his other half barely noticed the pain he had caused him. That was the last straw then, the end of them. Leo left in anger, leaving behind what he knew for a life that kept them apart. That tattoo haunted him so that he attempted to remove it by fire, but it only made the pain worse. Leo's quiet, once gentle personality changed completely after that, making him cold and callous. Love did that to you..

When he was at his lowest point of sadness, he those two liger cubs comforted him without hesitation, securing their bond as if it were meant to be. He kept them then, giving them the names of Hunter and Bandit. He went on to become a cop, finding it to be the only future he would actually tolerate and the only one that would allow him to keep his partners by his side. He's now the head of the only Le-0 Squad in the history of police. And he's quite good at his job too... if he chooses to do it..

Partner Hunter and Bandit are the beast's that represent the body, Hunter representing the side of defense and Bandit the side of offense. Hunter is the smarter of the two brothers, knowing just what needs to be done in most situations and often able to come up with strategies or plans that helps Leo in tough situations, or the rare instances where he can't think straight. He's also quite tech savvy, which is quite a surprise for an animal. He's definitely more well mannered, unlike his wild brother. Bandit isn't the brightest of the bunch but he's no fool. He knows just what he's getting into and what he's doing, just don't expect him to think about it before he acts. Bandit is a more of a 'go for it' type animal is always pushing Leo to the limit during training and more than happy to help in a fight. He's not smart sure but he's definitely intuitive, quicker to pick up on things than both Leo and Hunter and is happy to relay that info to them. In their true forms, Hunter and Bandit become Thor and Loki, respectively. They become larger, adult versions of themselves, growing large, furry manes on their heads. Large Ligers whose roars can be heard for miles~

RELATIONSHIP CHART
;; crush ;;pos ;; neu ;; neg

Name;; Tora Lennox Role;; Gang Member
      // -x
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:01 am

// no worries rose, I'll spare you- but next time... I'll still spare you :P

// I LOVE THOSE NICKNAMES-
>> Mr. Seme ;)
>> and BL Uke- Natsumi feels personally called out here- Assuming he knows the terminology.
"BL? Is that short for bright light? And what's an uke? Is that a kind of cupcake?- I really like cupcakes, especially vanilla."
>> Mousy for Zarom- Only thing that comes to mind for me is Dark Mousy from DNAngel-
>> Wolf in a Red Riding Hood- Very true, bork bork
>> Kitten SNeeze <3
>> Not So Innocent Kaichi--- X3
>> Ur mom and Ur dad nicknames-- pfft
>> Birby TK? :>
>> Daydreamer? At heart he is~ Everyone else he's just a spitball of fire-

And then Miko <3 (Why is she not on the master list???

// Ohkami, i can't tell you how tempted i am to made small manga clips of scenes here- i gotta wait for said scenes to finish though--- bUt so much temptation--- hhnnnng
When you finish the AMV, send it here, I really want to see O3O
Those themes match!~ I may add on a small theme segment to my art croner on page 2, my opinion for themes for everyone because everyone deserves love-

// Seeing the mass amount of characters i have, I'll need to break away from my tales of series themes and just go full out on every song i listen to out there-

// LEO! BBY- Tora is gonna come after chu 0w0
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me