Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:19 am

@Canis, When Amalee is your literal Goddess. I freaking love her!! And that song is a great choice~♡

@Rose, it's ok~ we all have things to deal with~
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:30 am

Akane Tsukimi.

"It's hard to go to sleep at night there's so many thought's going through your head. "
Age 16.
Gender Female.
Sexuality Bisexual.
Height/Built 5'7.
Birthday/Zodiac June 9th Gemini, Year of the Snake.
Blood type A+.
Hair colour Raven balck.
Eye colour Dark brown.
Scares or tattoos None.
Positive traits Kind, knowledgeable, quiet.
Negative traits Antisocial, weak-willed, pessimistic.
Likes Soft things, origami, reflections.
Dislikes High temperatures, bright colors, daytime.
History Akane was cursed since the day she was born. Everyone who became close with her would get hurt somehow, she was like the black cat that everybody avoided. She was greatly saddened by this but understood that the safety of others was above her own happiness. She has been searching for a cure for her curse which led her to the occult club, she asked for their help but there was nothing about it in the books, it was a very ancient and strong curse that only came around once every 2,000 years. She had pretty much given up hope on it before finding a small necklace. she discovered that when she wore it, the curse would subside, but whenever she'd take it off the curse would gradually get worse. She vowed never to take it off, in fear of killing someone.
Level None
CrushOpen~
Other
Face claim Kimi Ni Todoke

Last edited by CanisMinor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:34 am

@Kitty I just found out about her covers and I can see why, I'm already hooked! X3
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 am

// I have no clue how to make them AMVs :P But that would be very cool to have one just o3o Join the character theme fun :D I have all of mine be an ost in the Tales of Series, now I'm tempted to go towards anime openings... K has some awfully nice soundtracks.

I support that!! Ohhhkddh that's gonna be super duper cute ^w^ Moments like these make me imagine if the occult is really gonna go through with kidnapping with Koi and Natsume, being super innocent (maybe a few others as well :P)

// "HAHA good luck" iM LAUGHING-- I'm sure Enma will find someone to his liking somewhere, we have a whole army of characters at this point x3
I already have planned on having 9 characters in total (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light blue, Blue, Purple, Pink, Gray) But darn, you guys are temping meeeenohfkf
Ahh, Papermoon be Lee, that brings back memories for me-
Juby, Lee, Cammie, Kira, Jenny, Nate, Octavia, there are so many nice singers--- I wish my voice was as nice as that =w=
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 am

@Rose - It's understandable. It's like part of me wants to join or make a new RPG (mostly join), but then I'm not sure I will be able to manage replies and all that jazz. 😸

@Spencer - Urg. Spent the AM doing yard work at parental units' home. Need to clean by own house, but no energy....okay, no motivation. Haha.

@Canis - Added. Let me know when the other one is done. Still on the fence about adding a new person, myself. Hehe. Not sure if I have time, but have an idea. Maybe later. *shrug*

AMV are really fun to make and watch. Used to make them a lot. They really aren't too hard. Just take time to gather scenes/screenshots, and that. Could do if still had internet at my house. *shrug* 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's also a bit sad, bu if the other Legends came, Seiten would just snap at them, but if Evie came, he would just be like "ow...ow...ow..." as she drug him away fussing. 🤪

Anywho, anywho....

The other new announcement is....speaking a little of the occult, once Seiten is done with his interaction with Zarom... (Might do a PM to see how that will end...) He will be giving the occult members a little gift. ^.- While they will still have their spells and such, each one will be gifted with something a little special just for each of them. Kind of basically each a power for them that is all their own, like the elements. Kz and I talked about it, so they might be better at explaining. Haha... ^.^'
🐾
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:05 am

@Kzry Maybe! ;0 he is a lil cold but I'm sure if someone could eventually counter that~

@Ohkami Just finished them! I look forward to it if ya do your characters are always so cool! ^-^

OOOOO I'm so excited!! >O<
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:24 am

// I'll be awaiting your PM Ohkami!~
*Slams hands on table*
Shoki bby gets probability-

I'm still a bit confused myself, but I can explain if anyone is in need of one ^^
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 am

@Canis, Amalee is great really. I'm glad you've discovered her. I can happily quote half her songs(covers) and have someone point it out so I can fangirl~♡

On another note, I love your two new characters! A Kane looks like she could be related to Megumi somehow. But I feel bad that for her history ;^; I wish her luck!

@Kzryail, Jubyphonic, LeeandLie, and Natewantstobattle are my main babies that I listen to on the daily. I've only heard a few from Octavia~ I too wish I could sing like them~

@Ohkami, I think I'm really gonna have E-Lee interrupt Seiten over a flower XD it's official!

Also, I love the idea of giving the Occult specialized mini powers! It'd be so cool!
Maybe there could be powers that are kind of anti-elements? For example, if Megumi got something related to her voice, she'd have a little advantage against the Sound element since he's sensitive to it. But since the occult's powers are weaker in a since, it wouldn't be that strong? Idk I'm excited to see how this plays out!
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:39 am

@Kitty Thank you! Poor lil one is probably gonna need that luck unfortunately ;-;
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:12 am

// anti elements sound like an interesting idea c: (Why does Megumi want to hurt Natsumi?? ;M; I felt like those two could he good friends-)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me