Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby agile » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Username: agile
    Country/Location: VIC, australia (AEST time)
    Which languages do you speak:
    fluent in english, a bit of japanese, and a little bit of swedish
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
    anyone, but maybe someone who can teach me something new or help me further in
    currently known languages! also someone eDGY and who has a sense of humor! also,
    maybe someone who knows/is fluent in a language other than english (LOTE) but could
    still communicate in english!
    Why do you want a pen pal:
    i want to learn other languages, and i also want to learn customs and what it's like to
    live/know another language! i would also love to have a reliable friend on this website,
    and someone who i could just feel free to talk to; not pressured. looking for a friend!
    Anything interesting about yourself:
    have studied japanese for almost 5 years, studied swedish for about a week! i have 2
    dogs, and love asian culture, the 80s era, and absolutely love television! i would love
    to watch literally any show you recommend!!! i like succulents, art, and honestly LOVE
    clothes, accessories, and shoes! but i like the uncommon-bit-still-common-ish theme,
    so stuff like vintage and edgy pop culture combined! would love to know what you're
    interested in! :)

agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisleyXD » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:38 am

Username: I <3 AndyBiersack
Country/Location: US, EST
Which languages do you speak: English, learning Japanese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I would like someone to discuss Japanese culture and language with, learn some new things from each other, doesn't matter if you are a native speaker or not :thumbup:
Why do you want a pen pal: I want better understanding of Japanese culture and definitely language as I am saving up to go on an adventure there
Anything interesting about yourself: Nothing that special here- just a girl who loves rabbits, anime (Cowboy Bebop for life!!!!), Andy Biersack, My Chemical Romance and too many other things to list
EisleyXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:41 am

Username: TacocaT
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: I only speak English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone just looking For small chit chat. I don't talk much. And i don't have a lot of things to talk about so you might want to be prepared for some long awkward silence. Sorry
Why do you want a pen pal: I get pretty bored. Or interested in talking about events while they're going on.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have no idea. Im a pretty plain person. Once i say all that i have to say then i just send random gifs because i have no idea what to say.
But i usually play Skyrim or Fallout 4.
I color with colored pencils?
Im very awkward
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt Of Rivia

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:43 am

Username: castiel
Country/Location: us of a
Which languages do you speak: english and a wee bit of spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who speaks both, maybe is better at spanish and we can teach each other?
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to learn more about spanish
Anything interesting about yourself: I have dogs.
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilombo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:50 am

Username: mic drop
Country/Location: canada
Which languages do you speak: i speak thai, lao, french and english fluently but I'm learning two other languages.
• I'm looking for someone who really knows how to keep a conversation going
• who is comfortable and adaptable
• and who is also sarcastic, 'cause I'm super sarcastic and it sometimes scares people lol
• and a pal who's straightforward and honest. (example, if I ask for your opinion, don't be scared to be honest just because it'll hurt me)
• an understandable person. (understands emotions and feelings)
• someone who likes to gossip or just rant lol
Why do you want a pen pal: I've been lonely on chicken smoothie for the past months, so having a pen pal would be great.
- i love kpop omg (exo, got7,bts and many other groups)
- i do love to write poems
- i love wearing makeup
- i incredibly love fashion, wow
basically im just your basic teenager lol
and i love instagram
chilombo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 am

Username:
~Logic~
Country/Location:
USA/Georgia
Which languages do you speak:
English
Someone who I can talk to or maybe even teach me Italian!
Why do you want a pen pal:
Because I feel like having someone to talk to would be great.
I am 2/3 Italian
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karssia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Username: Karssia
Country/Location: Spain/Comunidad Valenciana
Which languages do you speak: Fluently just Spanish and English.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone from a different country, to talk and learn about their language and traditions.
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I like learning new things and meeting people from different places.
Anything interesting about yourself: I LOVE animals, videogames, archery, listening to music, reading AND I don't usually bite. So nothing to be afraid of over here =p People also tend to think that I'm younger than I really am. Oh, and I was born in Barcelona.
Image~May the bridges I burn light the way~Image
ImageImageImage
Karssia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Username: iuno.
    Country/Location: usa
    Which languages do you speak: just english!
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm really open for anyone, i just would like to make some new friends! i'd love someone who talks a lot like me and can keep a conversation going without it being awkward. someone who can talk to me about music and animals is A+. i'd also love to learn about different cultures and languages!
    Why do you want a pen pal: i really just want to get to know some more people on cs and have something fun to do in my spare time!
    Anything interesting about yourself: i have two cats and two guinea pigs, they're ;;vv;; all so cute. and i love?? music!! my favorite artists are camila cabello, nicole dollanganger, and billie ellish!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Username: Woogwoo Wren
Country/Location: New Zealand
Which languages do you speak: English. I am learning Latin, if that counts. Though I can't really speak that...
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Maybe someone around my age, 14-18. Maybe a few fandoms in common (you can see some on my profile) Someone who's ready to talk.
Why do you want a pen pal: Honestly, I want a friend. Someone to talk to and get to know really well. I don't have many close friends irl and I kinda have been feeling the need for a friend lately.
Anything interesting about yourself: Hmmm... I'm a Christian. I like writing. I'm homeschooled.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byte » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:18 am

Username: Vögel
Country/Location: Berlin, Germany (Currently visiting the USA!)
Which languages do you speak: Deutsch (German) + English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A nice, funny penpal who doesn't mind my constant bad jokes and crazy typing. (Ex: hAllO meIN fReUND)
Why do you want a pen pal: I want somebody to talk too, as of now I am attending a fine arts school and don't have many friends yet.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have three kittens, I love drawing, I like to think i'm friendly, I write for my school's newpaper, and I love traveling :000
Harlow | they/them
- artist + writer
byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me