🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:14 am

Pigeonpaw looked at Skip, curious of who she could want to talk about. Perhaps it was Scorch as she had warned him earlier about the tom. Then again, she had already given him a warning, so why bother with it."Alright."he agreed, giving a small nod."You can tell me about whoever is on your mind."he pulled his paws closer to himself and curled his tail around his hind legs, attempting to get comfortable while he listened to the she-cat.

Twistedface watched as the she-cat turned around, bracing herself for the attack. She had given Marina a good chance to end this fight and to quickly take down this rogue, but that was only if the she-cat acted wisely. She let out a hiss as she felt claws meet her muzzle, but she didn't give up. She jumped back before rolling to the side, making her way around the she-cat. She then darted forward, attempting to hit her side. If she knocked her over then it would give her time to deal a few good blows. just then she realized Marina had ran off, causing a moment of annoyance for Twistedface.

"Well I don't want you to be my mate. You do understand that cats have emotions, right? So messing around with every she-cat will do you no good."Rainpaw narrowed her eyes as she spoke, still annoyed that the tom wasn't getting the point."Maybe you'll mature when your a warrior."she added, though she knew he could very well keep his flirty behavior.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 am

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface,Marina, black turf, open|]

Tiqua looked down from the tree knowing her friend couldn't fight this cat alone. She stalked down the tree and ran up beside her friend her claws where out. She had so much fear, but that was for her friend. She charged at one end of the she cat knocking her off balance just a little bit. She then ran back beside twistedface with her back arched up ready to see what the she cat would do.

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:TBD||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

"That's sad" she said as she heard coughing in the back ground. It was her owner he usually coughed everyday between the hour. She loves him dearly, but he is extremely old and sick.(he has cancer and copd)
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 am

[quote="Perfect Drift"][quote="Perfect Drift"][quote="Perfect Drift"]
Skip
female::8 moons::Loner::Crush, ::Location, Aspenclan Border::Tagging Pigeonpaw and Cloudpaw.

The red colored she-cat opened her jaws to begin her story, "I used to have a brother... Tumble. When the fox attacked, the one that crippled my leg, it also injured Tumble. I tried to use some herbs I found around our temporary home- and for a while it worked. Since I couldn't move so he hunted for the both of us. he was always so willing to help. And then, after I though he was fully healed..." she stopped, letting out a little cry of alarm as her eyes grew distant, "The wound on his neck infected and spread through the rest of his body, he- he died almost instantly." her amber gaze returned to Pigeonpaw, slightly embarassed, "Well, I-I buried him under a maple tree near our old twoleg house.. He always missed our old home." she shook her head, "So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think I'll be known as Maplepaw." Skip stuttered slightly.

Cloudpaw
Tom ::Bi :: 8 moons :: Tagging Open?

Cloudpaw finished with the moss ball and made his way back to camp, his eyes narrowed in content. Squeezing through the entrance he made his way over to the apprentice den and dropped the mossball next to Pigeonpaw's nest. He slowly kneaded it out into a round shape, enough to fit the small she cat, and picked out all thorns and bits of pebbles.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:34 am

Twistedface noticed that Tiqua had joined the fight, despite not knowing how to fight. This worried Twsitedface, but she would fight this cat twice as hard to keep her friend safe."Try to avoid getting hurt."

Pigeonpaw listened to the she-cat, wishing he could comfort her. Losing family was hard, he knew it was, but what could he do? This was something that had already happened and the best Pigeonpaw could do is be here for Skip. He couldn't say he knew her pain or give her false words of comfort, but he could try and be the best friend possible."Im sorry for your loss, he sounds like he was a great cat. I have a feeling we would have gotten along well."he spoke at last, feeling confident about the words he spoke. Tumble did sound like a good cat and Pigeonpaw would have probably gotten along well with how Skip described him."I do think the name Maplepaw fits you."he had now doubt that the leader would accept her, and allow her to have this name. It wouldn't do any harm and this name was in honor of her brother, so why try to take that away?
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:33 am

Skip
female::8 moons::Loner::Crush, ::Location, Aspenclan Border::Tagging Pigeonpaw and Cloudpaw.

Skip tilted her head, her amber gaze softening at Pigeonpaw, "Thanks Pigeonpaw, I'm glad your here..." she added awkwardly, "Uhh, as a friend!" she explained quickly. "I hope your leader accepts me, I don't think I would live very much longer without the proper herbs." as if on cue, she coughed, ruffling her chest fur.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 am

Pigeonpaw was confused by how quickly she added the comment, as if she had slipped up somehow or given off the wrong impression."Yeah, im happy to have you as a friend too!"he chirped, pleased to know she thought of him as a friend."As for you being accepted into the clan, I think he will. The clan could certainly use more skilled cats."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:27 am

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface,Marina, black turf, open|]

Tiqua nodded, but in her mind she thought "easy for you to say." She was struck on the nose, but not bad enough to leave a scar on her pelt that was not mattered with some blood. "What's the idea do we run" she hissed.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 am

| Fang |
| Twoleg Place | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cheesecake |

[size=170]| EmberStripe |

| Forest | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: None |

| DayCloud |
| Warrior's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: None |

| BlackTuft |
| AspenClan Border| Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: TwistedFace (Sister) |

(I'm sorry if you don't like how unfriendly blackTuft is. also. did i call blacktuft, blackfoot in my last post?? CX)
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 am

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:TBD||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

"Yes it is" she meowed looking down at her laws, her owner was sick as she always said. He would be croaking any time soon. She looked up with a fake smile. "So what life like as a loner" she meowed to him.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:04 am

Cloudpaw
Tom ::Bi :: 8 moons :: Tagging Otterpaw

Cloudpaw bounded over to Otterpaw, "Hey, Otterpaw. Did you know that we've got new denmate?" Cloudpaw was slightly annoyed, yet excited, "It's going to be squished, but she seems nice." His paws itched to get out of camp, and his pale blue eyes kept glancing towards camp entrance.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist