Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Petcharat » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

@sashiyaki - can't :0? That look pretty good to me.
@okahui - handsome kalon <3 good luck finding him a mate!
@CSMintCat - I love your art <3
@Mephisto the 2nd - good luck on your trade!
@PopcornBush - hope you get tons of love notes! <3
@zakuro. - good luck finding him a mate/breeding partner!
@Dinitrix - love all of your lil kalons! dem cutie pie <3
@hazilnut - welcome to the kalon community, and Dustin is a real cutie <3
@Hinoka - love your animation !!

Join-me?
Working on unfinish design.

Ended. Thank you for watching :))!
Last edited by Petcharat on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Miki ♥ Dim
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImageImage
Characters // Kalons

Petcharat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡♡♡♡ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

@Helly - dang , Tessa's kits came out stunningly
@Sashiyaki - that art is cute as heck, what ;0;

sorry for such a crappy post, I'm on my phone supposed to be doing homework ahahah a

Anywho, I'm opening up tentative trade offers on Delilah and possibly Sheiran - probably won't accept an offer unless it's super tempting to me -

Anywho, just shoot me a pm with the kalon you're offering for as the title ! They both have all their slots!
♡♡♡♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Code: Select all
        @PopcornBush: Oh that art is really good!!
        @zakuro.: Love that Kal! Wish I could offer!
        @Dinitrix: GL Getting Art!
        @hazilnut: What a handsome Kal!!

Sorry for the unusual lack of replies. I've been up for like 14-16 hours now and been driving all day. I also kept.. getting ninja'd???? Ahahah.
      It's been an emotional train-wreck all week.. But I have good news!!

Tiger Dog was a doll and grew Nova for me!! AND ADDED HER ITEMS<333 I love it omg.

She looks so much like her mom Vanity with a lovely touch of her mom Havana ^^

On Another Note:

I have this advent list pet I'm trading for family art! x
      I need family art of Layla, Colette, and their triplets!!<3 Found Here

Next up;

I'm getting my replacement tablet tomorrow or Saturday!! I'll be able to do digital art again! I plan to pre-grow Sapphire and Ruby, so I can build my 'portfolio' and start doing growths!!

Finally;

I have Kalons available for "Love Notes" for the Kalontine's Event!! I would love some family art as a 'Love Note' but I understand the complexity:p

Vanity | Nova | Tryst | Ruby | Sapphire | Layla

Please do not offer on Aster or Jagger! Jagger is getting a new tail and I would prefer not to get any for aster at this moment
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jumu » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:08 pm

@Hellyboo - Theodosia is gorgeous! Welcome back, hope you get to doing better <3
@sashiyaki - That art is actually really good! i love it
@okahui - hhh silas is beautiful <3 his name is one of my favorites, also
@CSMintCat - dear goodness why is your art so awesome
Mephisto the 2nd - hey good luck with trades m'dude
@PopcornBush - Art is looking good! keep going, you're doing great
@zakuro. - very beautiful kal, i love the shine <3
@hazilnut - dustin is precious omg
@Hinoka - that animation is absolutely stunning! i'm impressed

alright so
a while ago i traded one of my kalons
and now i own this beautiful bb! i'm looking for relationships for him and my other child, lafayette
i may also be looking for art of them <3 pm me
Mochán // Male // Pansexual // Tattoo artist
Mochán is quite the buff guy. He's extremely intimidating-- in a lanky, half-nerd kind of way. As a tattoo extraordinaire, he opened his own tattoo and piercing parlor in his favorite state of Colorado. Other than art, his favorite things include hiking and visiting all of the historic sites he comes across. Pretty boring, but before he was into art he was a pretty big history nerd, and loves to go on these historic adventures with loved ones.

Lafayette // Male // Gay // History teacher
Ah yes, it's everyone's favorite person-- their history teacher. Lafayette has the unfortunate job of teaching the future generations about all of the wars and massacres that occurred all across history. Of course, he does love his job. His students adore him (though that may be because he does use some... questionable language in class, and often trails off with stories about his life) and the school board would not dare replace him. He's extremely loyal and outgoing, and is most often seen talking to other teachers around campus.
──────────────────────────
jay - lil gay - boring - 1% active - formerly lioth

trying to make myself into someone better
if you knew me in any way before uhhh im sorry

interests
ult joohoney, mx, nct, skz, svt // bjds and art dolls
fat cats, fluffy dogs, shrooms // drumming n music
bad jokes // vegan food // movies // jfashion

──────────────────────────
jumu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:11 pm

[list][size=85]heyy yo looks like i'm back yoo

i feel much better now,, thank you guys. looking to gift away a few kalons uvu just pm me with which one you'd like ! please don't be greedy, and only take one !! http://sta.sh/2rq2l0yu3rr?edit=1

also, if anyone wants to do a love note for any of my kalons here they are ! i love everyone's art and thank you so very much
Last edited by imp. on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gojo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:24 pm

@okahui wow
@csmintcat that art is really cute~ i really love sen, lol
@mephisto the 2nd hnng, i really like the kalon, i might offer
@popcornbush yo, i might make a love note or two for ya
@zakuro i hope you find a breeding, arsenic is cool
@dinitrix might send a love note your way~
@hazilnut welcome, hope you have fun during the event
@quocoa glad you found kalons to draw yo
@silvercresentmoon yoo, that kit is cute
@trollish hope you have fun drawing kalons for people
@mimibitz hope you get that art~
@petcharat yooo, i hope the stream is fun (i'm in it but y'know)
@neon i might pm you about relationships, i dunno
@ciel phantomhive aw, truffle is super cute~
@mirgraine yoo, that art is fly. i might send a love note your way
@zen hnn, offer sent
@imp. yo, glad you feel better~
@lioth lafeyette is really cute, i might pm you for a relationship
@everfaith yoo, nova lookin cuute

opening amaru to mates, quite tentative though. i'll pm you all his details.

ky-on. wrote:still doing growths for da points, looking at offers for all kinds of relationships

and now looking for someone to grow my little hiro (that may or may not be his real name)

willing to pay anything but c$ because i have none
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Wow I post frequently; But this one.... this one is made with my mood currently being literally over the moon
Thanks to the amazing Popcornbush I recieved my first ever kalon; Amisi "Amor" York

Lines by Gunpowdercat - Color-in by me <3

As of right now, I have her a extremely basic personality layout, however haven't been able to put my all into developing her quite yet // I'll probably slack in class tomorrow writing up a full fledged personality etc for her and Estelle - Wait... Estelle? //

To my utmost shock, Amisi wasn't the only Kal I was graciously given today.

Thanks to the absolutely lovely néktar I recieved my second kalon; Estelle "Vex" Arrington

Lines by Gunpowdercat - Color-in by me <3

Much like Amor, I haven't gotten time yet to make her a full fledged personality, however do have a very basic idea so far!
I'm actually seeking a pre-growth for her, if possible! I can pay in possible pets from my account here, or art? <3

- - - -

I expected to be non-owner for a while- Which I was okay with; I had to tryout for over 100 plumerians within the span of 2 years before I was gifted my first feather-butt. Never would I have expected that within less than 24 hours I would be blessed by 2 absolutely beautiful children to call my own and develop.

This community is honestly beautiful, Between all of the welcoming and kind members, to overall the thoughtful way everyone responds to other members within the FC and forums. Even from my free art post a few pages back, most every message included everything from "Thank you", to "Good luck getting your first Kal", to "Hope you have a wonderful evening"; I would never have expected so many kind replies, free art offer or not. I'm a extremely new member, I do realize that, haha- But already so far, I can tell this is a new start for my life here on CS- I was really on/off since plumerians shut down, however I truly believe these lovely fluffs will be what keeps me on CS daily <3

Edit ; Ohmigod you guys waNT to give me a heart attack I'm shaking; Thank you Imp. for the absolutely precious flower child now <33 I'm honestly sCReaminG aAA

@Those whom replied to my art; Thank you! <3
@Chapstick; Hiro //name or not // Is absolutely adorable! Good luck getting him grown!
@Imp.; Glad you're feeling better!
@Lioth; aaA that lil skeleton child is precious! Congrats on them!
@Everfaith; Early congrats on that new tablet! !
@Zen; I was supposed to do my homework 3 hours ago //ahhaha // I kinda- uh, didn't, whoops! But best of luck trading your kals to new homes!
@Petcharat; Hope the JM is fun! <3 If only chrome wouldn't block Join.me oml
@~Neon_and_Lylia~ ; Lovely Kals, Gl finding them some relationships!
@Hellyboo; Hope your health, and your families improves <3 Stay strong! And good luck finding relations!
@Sashiyaki; I actually think your art is really good! <3 The more you draw, the more refined your style will get, and the happier you'll be with it! I especially love the pose and expression on the piece!
@Okahul; Silas is absolutely stunning ohmigod, I love his third eye, and the hair-do ! Hope you find him a special someone! Holy those fraternal twins are stunning as well <3 That bottom child mmmM ;o
Last edited by bark! on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:58 pm

@chapstick, amaru's adorable oh lord,, i hope you can find a great mate for him ! gl with that growth too, hiro's v pretty aswell
@imp, ahh that's so sweet of you <3 i'm sure they went to great homes ! youve got some beautiful kals too, ahh i rly like nia haha
@lioth, !! cutie skeleton childe.... gl w/ getting some art 4 him ! the character you came up for him is v fitting :0 also what the heck i just noticed now i love his name sm??? mochan... that's so cute ohmygod.. hah i love lafayette too, i feel lotsa personality coming from him man,,

yo
sorry for the shortage of replies as usual, as much as i wish i could reply to all you guys i'm once again in a rush (i like to choose very good times to make these posts)

just wanted to drop by to open 2 slots for some love notes ! pm me abt it w/ a ref, fcfs (:
1. lyxa
2. imp.

i'll update in w/ who got them in abt half an hour when i get back ! i'll be doing these until the end of kalontines every day :0
thanks for the pms everyone ! <3

i also did some art for the prompts & normally i don't show art in the fc but,, i'm rly proud of these haha rip

day 1
day 2

basically ruth buys lacey a bouquet of flowers that resemble the ones she wears in her hair everyday, bc it's valentines day & she's sorta got a major crush on lacey :''3 so she wants to let her know without being too obvious yeyeah

lacey belongs 2 satyn & ruth belongs 2 me :0 they are my favourite flower childes honestly...
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby amaoretto » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 pm

@sahiyaki - matthias looks super cute ;u; im super grateful you made that piece of him!
@HellyBoo - those kits are glorious! I love their colours and personalities
@~Neon_and_Lylia~ - good luck with relationships!
@Petcharat - hope your joinme is fun!
@ZEN - good luck trading
@Everfaith - woah tiger dog did awesome on that growth!!
@Lioth - woah look at that skele-kid! Congrats!
@imp. - good luck gifting them away that's super nice. I hope they all go to good homes!
@chapstick - good luck finding him a mate ;u;
@w o o f - congrats on your first kal omg!!
@waterfront - woah boi i love your art so much!!
--
Still offering love letter art! I have already randomly picked 2 numbers for today and im working on them asap!
But if you'd like for a chance to get a piece by me during the event pm me a kal with Kalontines somewhere in the title!

And im also offering up all my kals for the love letters!
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

art fight

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 pm

@w o o f- The amount you love your kals is clearing my skin and giving me energy to do something today???
@imp. - so nice of you to gift em' away I'd steal any or all if I could

Sorry for the lack of replies I don't have much time and I can't think of anything meaningful to say.

Just wanted to pop in and say mine are all open for relationships and if anyone wanted to use them in a prompt or do love letters they are open. Personalities are on their pages and Mahina an Leandro have them in my last post on here.

Link in sig because it is hard on mobile for me to link.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me