Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Seasonal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:01 am

~Graceful Fox~ wrote:
To: Anyone ^^
What were your Dream Pet(s) when you were Semi new ? Did you ever get to achieve that dream ?
Thank you to anyone who answers !

When I was new, I wanted the grown Valentine's '09 dog so badly. I adopted the PPS myself, and back then everyone hated PPS pets (incredible, right?) so I almost traded my Red Toxic for the grown pup. Glad that I didn't xux

My first and only dream pet was the Nonballoon Dog. I don't believe in having more than one dream pet, because that doesn't really make it a "dream pet" in my eyes. Someone was very kind and gifted her to me. :3

Other than adding the purple balloon when it was released, she's had the same dressup since I got her ^^

Honorchior wrote:To any staff:
Do you take part in anything like Secret Santa or Holibombing?

This is my first year being a Holibomber, and I'm in two Secret Santas.

ElizabethPine wrote:
To any staff:

Ever watched Finding Dori? My class in Orchestra, well my sister's class in Orchestra (Beginning) just finished Finding Dori today and she came home crying. I never watched it before but it sounds sad from what my sister's reaction from it.

Yup, I saw it in theaters with a good friend of mine. It was really good ^^

hunnie pie wrote:To anyone:
Have you ever been vegetarian or plant-based? If so, how did you like it?

I tried it for a week. It wasn't for me. I don't eat enough meat to have an influence on the industry and I hate vegetables.

Floofems<3 wrote:To everyone; I know this is the worst question I could possibly ask, but what is your favourite and least favourite Disney movie? My favourite is definitely The Lion King (it's literally my childhood) and its kinda hard to choose my least favourite... it's probably A Bug's Life though because I haven't watched it as often as the others.

My favorite is The Lion King too! <3

It's really hard to pick a least favorite, considering that I like all of them and very rarely do I watch a movie that I dislike. Maybe the Disney Fairies movies, because I preferred Tinker Bell when she was a sassy brat. :p

Prince of void wrote:To forum staff?
Is there a place where I can make a thread dedicated to my collection? (I know that there's a collection thread but I want to make a list and I feel like that would be spamy?)

"Adoptable Collections & Clickables" would be the best place to display your CS collection.

Aliria wrote:Anyone,
What did you get from the 18th?

ImageImageImage

I can't complain, two of them were pets that I'm missing :3 I also only have the gold robot dog, so I'm waiting for my pup to grow to see if I get the one that I'm missing. I'd love to adopt a UR or July/August dog someday but I don't think that's very likely.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:46 am

To Tess:
In the Winter Theme for CS, Totoro is missing from the image at the top of the website. Where is she?
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:05 am

SoupPupped wrote:
To Tess:
In the Winter Theme for CS, Totoro is missing from the image at the top of the website. Where is she?

She hates the cold, so she's in New Zealand where it's currently Summer

PeachFuzz wrote:Tess: Do you adopt December 18th pets?

yep...
ImageImageImage

I'm never particularly lucky...
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckez » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:50 pm

To: Tess
I know that Totoro has been on CS for a very long time. Do you still have her in real life?
ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image ImageImage ImageImage
duckez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:54 pm

To all staff:
Have you ever posted on this thread before becoming a staff member? If yes, do you find that amusing or anything? (Go back and answer your old questions, I dare you.)

And just to have a winter themed one, to all staff, how do you like your hot chocolate? Flavour, whipped cream, marshmallows?

Apologies if these have been answered recently.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 pm

To anyone:
What's your favorite UR pet? It doesn't have to be one of this year's.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:02 pm

@seasonal

Is your prof of your oc? If so, tell me about them ^^
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:10 pm

The Succulent Queen wrote:To Anyone-
What is your favorite part of December 18th?

I like how many cute lil' newborns there are all over the forums, and that some people get really lucky with their adopts. I also like the chance of getting more tufted blood dogs for my hoard ^^

Image Image Image <--- traded with Raire because she's mad for bunnies.

Like Tess I'm never particularly lucky ;)

Nolan wrote:To all staff:
Have you ever posted on this thread before becoming a staff member? If yes, do you find that amusing or anything? (Go back and answer your old questions, I dare you.)

And just to have a winter themed one, to all staff, how do you like your hot chocolate? Flavour, whipped cream, marshmallows?

I think I was too shy to post.

Hot chocolate? DOUBLE IT (the amount of chocolate/chocolate powder I mean). Marshmallows are also a necessity. Really frothy milk.

Fantasyunicorn wrote:To anyone:

Look how GRUMPY he is. I LOVE HIM.

I also adore the UR Tiger and UR Bee but I try not to think too hard about pets I'll never own ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:13 pm

xSavage_kittx wrote:
    To anyone (Most preferably an artist):

What was your first drawing on CS? If you have one,
    could I have the link to see it? ;)

PeachFuzz wrote:To anyone:
Is there snow where you are? :>

No. )-: Louisiana doesn't get snow.
gunpowder. wrote:To any and all:
Why did you choose/how did you come up with your username?

Handsome Jack haha
~Graceful Fox~ wrote:
To: Anyone ^^
What were your Dream Pet(s) when you were Semi new ? Did you ever get to achieve that dream ?
Thank you to anyone who answers !

Raven dog ! It was gifted to me by Commander Shepard after someone flashed it at me and made me upset, haha.
reb, wrote:
to any staff member;

what is your favorite movie in general?

mine is bang bang, you're dead or the perks of being a wallflower aa

Repo! The Genetic Opera.
hunnie pie wrote:To anyone:
Have you ever been vegetarian or plant-based? If so, how did you like it?

No, I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull it off. I'm already on iron supplements while eating red meat and iron rich foods; if I cut meat from my diet completely I imagine I'd be very sick. I also very much like my animal proteins.
Floofems<3 wrote:To everyone; I know this is the worst question I could possibly ask, but what is your favourite and least favourite Disney movie? My favourite is definitely The Lion King (it's literally my childhood) and its kinda hard to choose my least favourite... it's probably A Bug's Life though because I haven't watched it as often as the others.

Favourite is probably Lilo & Stitch. Least favourite... Cars.
i dislike lasagna. wrote:To anyone who plays these games:
Do you prefer Animal Crossing or Tomodachi Life?

This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make... Um... Maybe Tomodachi Life, but only because I finished the museum and got all of my dream villagers so I don't have anything else to do on AC !

ImageImageImage
Nolan wrote:To all staff:

I haven't asked any questions here. )-:
      I like mine with peppermint flavour and maybe whipped cream, but usually not since I don't do very well with dairy, lol.
Fantasyunicorn wrote:To anyone:

-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:10 pm

duckez wrote:To: Tess
I know that Totoro has been on CS for a very long time. Do you still have her in real life?

Sadly I don't, but I believe she is still alive and well. I owned 2 female cocktiels (Totoro and Ponyo) and I had planned for my parents to keep them while I studied abroad for a year, but in the end that didn't work out and I had to re-home them. That was a few years ago now.

The new owners have an indoor aviary and 2 male cockatiels, which was Totoro's dream home, because she always wanted a bf. Ponyo was less impressed because she was hand-reared and a bit strange and didn't really care for other birds. But she loves the owner's kids. They intended for Totoro to have a clutch of babies, so there are probably some mini Totoros flapping around these days.

I miss having birds, but I hope to get a dog in a few years and I don't want to risk having my pet get eaten by my future dog so I'm petless at the moment. I occasionally get to foster interesting small pets for the SPCA, but haven't fostered any birds for them so far. Just rats and mice :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me