100 Stories to tell

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

100 Stories to tell

Postby DeMaizu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Alright, so I thought I'd do a thing. This is basically yet another 100 oneshot thing (think what you wish of it, though I don't intend it to be a competition). May or may not change some of these, just so everybody knows!

1 Bells
2 Drawing
3 Paint
4 Singing
5 Snow
6 Poem
7 Tears
8 Letting go
9 Hurt
10 Dance
11 Grief
12 Emotions
13 What If . . .
14 I can’t
15 I will
16 Religion
17 Lost
18 Found
19 Hiding
20 Wind
21 Clouds
22 Rain
23 Light
24 Name
25 Heart
26 Self
27 Luck
28 Theft
29 Money
30 Rich
31 Poor
32 Love
33 Kiss
34 Electric
35 Danger
36 Flight
37 Wings
38 Swimming
39 Fire
40 Warmth
41 Birth
42 Moving on
43 Hands/Fingers
44 War is a curse
45 Smiling
46 Masks
47 Earth
48 Glass
49 Sand
50 Fifty! Choose your own!
51 Mute
52 Blind
53 Deaf
54 Do No Evil(Shizaru)
55 Simplicities
56 Doors
57 Hall
58 Cloth
59 Ragdoll
60 Imaginary friend
61 Listening
62 Seeing
63 Holding back
64 White noise
65 Growth
66 Plants
67 Skies
68 Waves
69 Harmony
70 Tune
71 Whistle
72 Sleeping
73 Dreams
74 Denial
75 Tea
76 Numbers
77 Color
78 Lacking
79 Crippled
80 Annoyance
81 Glasses
82 Coat
83 Sewing
84 Knitting
85 Surprise
86 Dogs
87 Wolves
88 Hedgehogs
89 Dragons
90 Foxes
91 Snakes
92 Pocket dragons
93 Quiet
94 Hope
95 Battle Cry
96 Goodbyes
97 Hellos
98 Reunions
99 Friends/Enemies
100 You

I will try to do this! While I wanted to do a thing for myself, I also wanted to see how many other people would raise their hands and say they want to join me in this endeavor. If you do join, there, (of course,) some rules to follow and they are as follows;

FOLLOW TESS'S RULES!
Have fun! That's what this kind of writing is all about, people.
No swearing.
No mean stuff to other people if they post something here and you don't like it. It's fine to think mean stuff, but don't post it. If you think then no one can hear/read you and no one will care.
THERE'S NO TIME LIMIT! If I gave myself a time limit, I would fail miserably. So, this will be going on forever or until you say you're done with this.
This is less of a rule, like with the one right above, but whatever. If you want, you can sorta smush two together so you have one story with two categories filled, which would technically count as two stories. Go ahead if you want to do this, and it doesn't have to be just two! . . . Although I'd like it if you kept it to a minimum, that'd be good.
. . . . I think that's it for now, but I'll probably edit this later. Off we go!
Last edited by DeMaizu on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DeMaizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 100 Stories to tell

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:14 am

Raises hand.
*looks at both the other not nearly done one hundred challenges*
This might take about a year or two for me to get to

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeMaizu » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 pm

XD That's fine, it'll probably take me about the same amount of time too.
DeMaizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Woot. A hunderd more prompts. I should be good for a while. XD
I'm going to try and write one short story a day, be it for this, the other 100 one shot challenge or the scene challenge or something else. This shall help. :D
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:22 am

Here's my thread in case you wanted to make a list --> viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3271017&p=104235316#p104235316

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:16 pm

*raises hand as well*

I actually think this one'll go better for me than the 100 One-Shots challenge.
I've also got my lil' thread up c:
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:22 pm

i think i'm gonna join !! looks like a ton of fun

here's my thread <3

quick question, though: do we have to go in order of the prompts?? or is it okay to skip to #51 and do #1 later on?? (not that i plan on doing so yet, i'm just wondering)
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeMaizu » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Beginning of Bells

Damien stared up at the belltower, a smile on his face. He loved bells; anything that had to do with them, he would jump on. He was standing in front of the church where he took hand bell lessons, back home he had millions upon millions of bell drawings with fairies flittering in and out of them and green, green vines twining around them. He had always loved them. The sound of great, thunderous tollings and soft psalm chimings had permeated his steps since his birth in this very church. It had been a school holiday, and his mother had been out with his father to visit their family at the church when Damien decided he wanted to come out and started kicking. He’d always been convinced it was because he’d heard the ringing bells through his mother’s womb.
“Damien!”
Damien turned to see the bell ringer coming towards him with a smile on his face. “Hello, Joshua,” He greeted, his smile growing at the sight of the other boy. “Eaten breakfast yet?”
Joshua shook his head. “Haven’t had a chance,” he said. “You here early for the usual reason?”
Damien grinned mischievously. “As always, my good sir.”
“Then do follow me, dear lad,” Joshua said with an exagerated bow. He looked up with a smirk. “Race you there!” He took off.
“No fair!” Damien yelled at his retreating back, dashing into a sprint after him. “You had a headstart!” Joshua’s playful laughter egged him on, helping him to pour on speed. “You’re not getting away from me,” He muttered under his breath, starting to pant a little.
They raced up the stairs, taking them two at a time, though Damien was already overtaking the taller boy. He threw a celebratory peace sign over his shoulder, unwilling to look back and lose his lead.
“See you at the top, slow-poke!” He called.
He burst into the bell room, breathless, the door slamming into the wall as he threw it open, a grin on his face. He padded forward, trailing his fingers along the walls and bells ranged around the place. This; this was what he loved. The smell, the sight, the sound. The smell of bronze and fresh rain, the ginger-like scent of the books. The sight of the coppery bells hanging in their places, waiting to be rung, waiting for Joshua to pull the ropes and announce the time. The sound of echoing voices, whispering to his of songs and far-away adventures of music.
“And that,” Joshua panted, emerging from the stairwell, “is why I need a head start, you speed monster.”
“Ha, you just don’t want to admit you’re slower than a snail,” Damien teased.
Joshua shook his head a little rolling his eyes. “Alright, well, it’s about time to ring. Do you—?”
Damien grinned, rushing forward and pulling on the rope of his favorite; Beauty. And she was, with engravings of saints’ names in gold along the rim, swirling curliques dancing everywhere. It wasn’t just the way she looked that was beautiful, though; as Damien pulled, a deep ringing vibrated through him as Beauty’s toll sounded.
Joshua shrugged. “Okay, you do. I’m not sure why I keep asking.” He walked past Damien, patting the shorter boy on the head. “Remember to stop after eight, okay?”
Damien nodded, absorbed in pulling and his thoughts of the festival. The festival coming up in four days celebrating the marriage of the crown prince to princess Analia of the neighboring kingdom, Halden. The marriage had only been accepted by both kingdoms a few days ago, the negotiations for it commencing almost immediately after. That was what their town had heard, anyway; they were in the middle of the kingdom Jareil, far enough away that news from the capital was sometimes very outdated by the time it reached them. He paused as he reached the eighth toll, hesitating to let go of Beauty's rope, his gaze focused on the ground.
Last edited by DeMaizu on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DeMaizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppa » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:41 pm

i'd love to do this, if I have time! it might be awhile. (:

'' hi! i'm peppa ''