the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Chevalier » Fri May 03, 2024 11:39 pm

Hm, I wouldn't call it a collection or anything, but I like to buy patches. There are so many cool ones on etsy and I always end up just, adding one to my cart when buying something else, because I can, lol.
      ^ Enjoy your vinyl!
      > Finished my Japanese speaking exam, it was going to be the hardest and it was, indeed, terrifying lol. I think overall I've improved a lot since I started these classes though, and I'm happy with that. Now I want to buy some cool keycaps or something to celebrate, even if my exams aren't over yet :')
      v Have you done anything recently that you're proud of?
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ursachuu » Sat May 04, 2024 6:33 am

i've started drawing! i'm a perfectionist at heart so it's very difficult for me to start new hobbies. usually if i'm not immediately good at it or see fast improvement, i drop it ;w; i'm very new which means i'm very bad and it's definitely quite the learning curve, but i'm enjoying myself! that's what i'm most proud of.

^ learning japanese is so difficult! i'm glad you've noticed an improvement though and i hope you did great on your exam <3 you should def treat yourself to some keycaps.
    > my body is struggling today. everything i eat gives me a gross feeling that makes me not want to eat anymore and i'm not even sure how i can mend that c': we're pushing through though! i successfully ate breakfast, lunch, and even an orange. i'm hoping i can rely on protein shakes for the rest of the day until dinner.
    v do you have a comfort character? or just a character you love a lot? tell me about them!
    ursa..☀︎..she/her..☀︎.adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
ursachuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sun May 05, 2024 6:23 am

can my own oc count? if so, definitely emmett. he's a law student in 1810s new york and the son of a senator who intensely dislikes him. it comes to a head and he sends emmett on a journey west intending to kill him, but it doesn't work. he comes back to new york, but he realizes he could have a more satisfying life in missouri, where he can be a teacher, his real dream. he's a very social, curious person that feels his emotions strongly. it's fun to draw him in different clothes because he has rich dad money when in new york lol. it's a bit surprising he tends to be my favorite oc when he's not at all any of the tropes i tend to enjoy, but he's very important to me.

^ when i was sick for like a year i truly appreciated the value of a smoothie. also stuff like chicken noodle soup
    > i can't believe it's only saturday, reading days are crazy. anyway i'm doing some of my indigenous history final before i go to work for a few hours. no clue what i'm gonna do afterward but i want to go on a walk again tbh
    v why'd you join cs? what keeps you here?
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sun May 05, 2024 6:29 am

Joined it way back when I was itty-bitty and wanted more things to do. Came back because I had some time to kill, usually what keeps me here. Very easy to get back into no matter how long it's been.

^ enjoy your walk!!! sun is nice!
> I need to get some studying done... chemistry exam tomorrow. Scary how fast time seems to be moving now that I'm in college.
v how's your day going? have you had any water?
Last edited by Stumpy. on Sun May 05, 2024 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Sun May 05, 2024 7:35 am

im recovering from my wisdom teeth removal I had yesterday, just relaxing and watching YouTube.

^ go study!!
    > wisdom removal sucks
    v any plans for the summer?
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pheles » Sun May 05, 2024 10:29 am

going on a trip to the keys with my family and my bff !! i'm verrry excited. there's an aquarium down there i've always wanted to visit since i saw a video of this beautiful southern stingray they keep. her name is nacho and shes soooo big and pretty... i hope she'll be there when i go 😭

^ agghh wisdom teeth removal sounds so bad!! i hope you feel well soon and i hope u do a lot of chilling out in the meantime!!
> my ma gave me this slug today, or one roughly similar, when she went thrifting today. i dunno if its because of the joy of my ma thinking of me and my strange interest in animals or if its because he's just oddly ugly-cute but ive been thinking about him all day lol... its a little silly, but i like him a lot. i put him on my work shelf. he looks nice there. i collect all sorts of plushies as a hobby, but i think he might be a favorite of mine :]
v do you like rollercoasters? if so, do you have a favorite ride?
max
she/her
aroace
this guy
pheles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Sun May 05, 2024 10:57 am

I do like rollercoasters, but I haven't been on one in... probably about 7 years, so I honestly couldn't give you a favourite specifically.
      ^ I love him!! He's so dorky. He looks like a dog combined into a slug... amazing thrift find.
      > Went to work today, really didn't wanna go to work, got tipped £100 so, actually, pretty good day. Tipping isn't really common in the UK, so I was quite pleasantly surprised lol. I'm planning a celebratory outing next week, so I'll probably save it for that :^)
      v Are you looking forward to anything?
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Sun May 05, 2024 12:55 pm

meeting with my case worker at a goodwill soon for their job program. my ged tutoring is going slow and i think i can handle this too. im very excited for my possible first job!

^ thats awesome :) you deserved every cent (pence?) of it. i hope you have a great time out.
    > having what the kids call a bruh moment. wanted some headphone time to relax, realized i had forgotten to disconnect them last time i used them and they just wont charge. have to use my moms and they are SO uncomfortable but i dont have any other options.
    v give me some song lyrics that you relate to
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby argyle » Sun May 05, 2024 2:08 pm

"today is the worst day of my life / i think i'm in love with the cards / you were dealt / how it felt / but you're wiser than me / and it hurts that i'm not like you" (you don't even know who i am by underscores)
i've been in a state of limerence for the past few months. it kind of sucks but it's kind of okay sometimes. i don't know. there are worse things to be than in love with someone, even if it's not reciprocated :P

^ nooo i'm sorry :( i also use headphones that need to be charged and i hate it when i forget to charge em and the battery runs out while i'm listening to music. hope you can get those fixed soon.
> i have ANOTHER trip in a couple weeks YAYYYYY i'm not going out of state this time but rather i have a couple friends coming to my area to hang out for a weekend. i'm super excited for it. i love having plans it gives me something to look forward to, especially because these next few weeks of work are going to be particularly grueling x__x but i'll have met my savings goal by early june and then i think i'll quit this job and spend the summer having fun and honing my hobbies (i'm learning three instruments right now lol help me)
v what's your favorite niche reference?
absol/argyle, he, adult
talk 2 me about: emo,
post hardcore, pop punk,
vocaloid, pokemon, OCs,
music history in general,
or anything else ur heart
desires. i am not always
active here but shoot me
a PM if u need anything!
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 free palestine

argyle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gibbon » Mon May 06, 2024 8:41 am

the vorlon empire

^ you are going out and having fun. good human activities. also you are employed with savings, im impressed
> im unemployed and laughed at a reel of an among us crewmate twerking
v whats a goal you made for yourself that you want to complete?
do the gibbons look up and wonder • listography
gibbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me