the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby gibbon » Wed May 01, 2024 2:09 pm

mediterranean lentil soup. yummy yummy

^ designate a little treat for yourself midway through and when you complete an assignment. you may be cooked, but please do not be burnt to a crisp
> i think i be chill, but then my heart starts palpitating
v what is a food you never tried but want to?
do the gibbons look up and wonder • listography
gibbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Wed May 01, 2024 2:13 pm

estonian food. someone brought it up the other day and i have no idea what estonian food is but now i wanna try it

^ me when. when the hypochondria hits
> it is true. i work 5 days this week. nobody knows why the schedule is this way but im just seriously not excited to work with one of my coworkers that i'm just not very fond of... my other coworker is also not super fond of her either, she's an older lady who is AVID about following the rules (she didn't let me put away returns because i already clocked out once) and neither of us are very much.. like that. just hoping that i can hold down my sass for long enough to make it through the day.
v do you have any pet peeves?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g4rf13ld » Wed May 01, 2024 2:16 pm

trying to sleep when other people are being noisy…unwanted noise is the worst thing ever to me

^hypochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
>created my first “commission”?? today!! it was a simple headshot for a pet ive been seeking out. im proud :3
v do you have any sort of collection? if so, what do you collect?

GARF ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE

Image Image
g4rf13ld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ursachuu » Thu May 02, 2024 4:03 am

i collect winnie the pooh stuff! not intentionally, i just love the little guy and am realizing that i have a bunch of stuff of him lol. i have 4 stuffies, a bag, pajama pants, a christmas ornament, and some other things i can't remember.

^ congrats on your first commission! that's such an incredible achievement c: i hope you get plenty more, and plenty more pets you're looking for
    > i was 40 minutes late to work today c': the drive just to get here is 40 minutes so there was literally no way i made it on time but now i gotta stay late the rest of the week to make up for it ;w; thankfully i'm not too busy so it won't be anything crazy
    v what's your proudest achievement? doesn't need to be the biggest, but something you personally feel very proud of.
    ursa..☀︎..she/her..☀︎.adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
ursachuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Thu May 02, 2024 4:53 am

i think i may have mentioned this one other time but one of my biggest achievements as a person that struggles with social anxiety was when i did a solo vocal performance for one of my college classes ~ a year ago. it was of motion sickness by phoebe bridgers! i had a blast getting to know the other solo performers that day as well, everyone was so kind and i had a great time despite being SO nervous about it. i've wanted to pursue music for a very long time now but it always seemed out of reach because of how much i fear the stage, but this experience specifically REALLY helped me see that it could be possible (instead of being a total dream)

^ oh dear ;0; i hope it isn't too bad making up for that lost time!
> i have work again tonight with a coworker i dislike ;-; was talking about it with my other closer yesterday and we both agreed to be there for one another while we close with her, LOL. i feel bad talking smack about her but to be fair i've been only nice to her and she hasn't given the same energy back, so. will be trying to keep my cool today
v hi! same question as above, i love hearing people's achievements :]
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akü » Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 am

first person on one end of the family to go to college. it was nice to celebrate that and the milestones after it with my relatives. :P

^ that’s awesome!! i’m glad things went so well // sending you good vibes for the rest of the day, and hope work goes well. it sucks dealing with peoples’ bad energy
    > meal prepping is fun. i like making a gigantic vat of curry in advance and feasting like a king for a week. it makes me feel like a wizard with a bubbly cauldron on sunday, except i’m cooking yummy lunch instead of dangerous potions. or maybe it’s all the same.
    v tell me about your ocs… spill
wretched beginning

seru | they | adult | partner

/ / / / / /

bird liker. nap enthusiast.
i might draw sometimes

. . . wretched end!
akü

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Fri May 03, 2024 4:05 pm

There is one character I have in my head that I wanna make official/finish inspired by my favorite polly pocket when I was younger lol she had a daisy bathing suit and short white hair with blue/purple streaks, that’s it xdd and another one inspired by a littlest pet shop I once had it was a gray cat with black eyeliner. oo ig I have drawn some random characters but they don’t really have backstories, they are just drawings that I should/want to turn into characters. There’s a bunny named bucktooth and another drawing is a monster beetle thing lol. Ocs for me are usually just random ideas I have but I forget to write them down somewhere but I do want to make them.

^ ooo yeah meal prepping is fun it makes you feel like you accomplished something. Also I’m happy you’re the first to go to college!
> I had that mindset thinking I’d be the first in my family to go but…I backed out lmao for now anyway I’m kinda just floating I don’t like how life works. If college was free I’d go rn
v do you have any hats? If so describe some!
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo » Fri May 03, 2024 4:58 pm

a red hunting hat that i hold every night like it’s a stuffed animal because of one of my special interests ( the catcher in the rye ) . i love it dearly and get very upset when it falls off my bed :(
i also have a mini christmas tree , white with rainbow led lights on the bristles , with a very small pink sombrero on top of it

^ honestly real . i need to start thinkin hard on that stuff . i’m first gen . my mother went to college for maybe a couple of months with a ged ( good enough degree as she likes to call it ) but dropped out . i really hope i can get a good chunk of aid or else i’m actually doomed 😭
> politics are fascinating . government is fascinating . maybe i will be a lawyer . tornadoes are beautiful . i want to stormchase . maybe i will be a meteorologist . maybe i will just lay down for another while instead
baked an actual cake for the first time and it was so good tbh
v if you could pick any job in the world without having to worry about how much you make , what would it be ? i don’t mean something stupid like professional sleeper

— xo

╔════════════╗
charlielucy —
silly alterhuman ! !
✦ ˚✧ transneufem

╚════════════╝

╔════════════╗
rentry / nerd / th
╚════════════╝

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •°• Hwinior •°• » Fri May 03, 2024 6:33 pm

Fashion designer. Specifically, adaptive couture. I want to make fancy suits and dresses that have things like side openings, extra pockets for medical items, stuff that makes it easier to put on while lying down, better shaping for people who sit down a lot, contrasting buttons or zippers for sight issues, so on... Most clothing that is specifically made for disabled people is casual sweatpants and plain button-up shirts. It's so hard to find things like business suits or formal dresses. That isn't fair at all. I want to make these as couture instead of mass-produced because a lot of disabilities cause less-common body shapes and/or need to avoid certain types of materials. It works out well to combine these though because I both enjoy hand sewing, beaded embroidery, and making my own lace from scratch, and I also have the experience from being disabled myself in multiple ways and making all of my own clothes, jewelry, bags, and other accessories. I'm learning how to make shoes now.

^ Cake sounds good right now. The unicorn gif in your signature is really pretty too.
> My mother is apparently going to be kidnapping me against my will for Mother's Day because "it's her day" and I'm not looking forward to that at all. She ranted about my older sister as one of the reasons why I'm supposed to go with her on a very vague road trip. I'm also an adult, so the fact that she commanded it instead of asking irritates me a lot. It sounds like it will be miserable. At least the Chinese snacks that I ordered will get here before then, so I can deal with my stress on that day by shoving absurd amounts of grass jelly and Wanglaoji into my mouth.
v What is the last video game that you've played?
•°• Hwinior •°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devorak » Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

im currently playing dead by daylight bc... dbd brainrot

^ working w a disliked coworker </3 i understand the pain