Archive:
      Mod:
      Number of Cats: 1
      Serving needed: 2
      Next Starclan Visit: Now
      Pebbles: 0
      Stockpile posts: 3

𝖂𝖊’𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖚𝖕,
𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖊’𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖊.

───────────────────────────────────────

"Oof. That's a big responsibility and I'm just one small cat."
"Don't worry. We will help you. Whenever you need assistance look into the starts. They will guide you."

Luckystar lay his ears flat on his head. Perfect. His first piece of advice was cryptic and did not sound helpful at all. The large she-cat sitting in front of him was smiling blissfully as if she'd just shared the greatest piece of wisdom. Were all starclan cats like that? Or just the very old and wise ones? Were mysterious one-liners all the support he would get?

"Oh, that's... kind of you. Thank you for the, uh... wisdom."
Despite his scepticism he did not want to sound rude, so he tried to make his voice sound genuine.

She has been nothing but gentle and courteous with him. Their meeting was sudden and unexpected. She appeared behind him, as if born from a shadow. He had not scented anything or heard any sounds before her arrival. That however, wasn't as peculiar as the request she had for him. She explained that she came from Starclan, a clan of old and wise cats, and that she would like him to start a clan for the sake of the future and new generations. All the while she smiled softly and looked at him with an affectionate glimmer in her eyes, like a proud mother would look at her son. It made him a little embarrassed, but also gave him courage and faith in her words.

Why did she want him to lead a clan though? He bit his lower lip, lost in thought. He looked around him at the surrounding world. He did not know how it looked before the great flood, but he heard stories. It was hard to imagine, but where he was now used to be a large, bustling town that was full of lights even at night. Loud vehicles moved at impossible speed and you could not find a place that didn’t have a some humans in it. There wasn’t even a pond for miles, everything was covered by grey concrete and neatly cut green grass.

Then everything was covered in blue. Whatever leftover roads and buildings there were, were cracked by nature sprouting back to life. Nothing louder than a bird could be heard. Instead of streets there were rivers and lakes. Only nights stayed the same, full of light provided by the bright, starry sky. Was this the reason? The elders told him that a human plague and their irresponsible actions led to the flooding, countless deaths and near destruction of the world - an apocalypse. Has she foreseen more such events happening? Was the world still heading towards annihilation? And if so, could he prevent it by starting a clan?

He realised he’d been lost in thoughts for a long while. He looked back at the she-cat and noticed that her smile was gone. She looked sorrowful and worried. His eyes widened in surprise. Was she able to read his mind?

“We’re not the ones that messed this world up, but we’re the ones that will pay the price”, she said. “It might seem like we’re living in a world of calm after a storm, but I’m afraid there are still dark clouds looming over. We need to prepare and be strong and strength lie in numbers. That is the only way to survive.”

The way she talked, with absolute certainty, with wisdom he could not comprehend, he had no choice but to trust her. There were also those eyes. Worried and caring, they could not have been misleading.

Before he even realised it, he nodded his head. A soft smile returned to her face.

“Thank you. The future lies in your paws.”

[ Luckystar asks Starclan for an adult cat to help him ]
[ Luckystar goes on patrol]
[ Luckystar hunts for prey ]

Lord:
        Lucky🌟star | | 18 moons
        Lives: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Seer:
        Name | Age |

Sylphs:
        Name | Age | Gender
        Skill Points: ♦♦♦♦♦

Knights:
        Name | Age | Gender
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Maids & Pages:
        Name | Age | Gender

Ladies:
        Name | Age | Gender

Muses:
        Name | Age | Gender

Seniors:
        Name | Age | Gender
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Mentors:
        Mentor | Apprentice
        No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
        Cat Name | Cause of Death

Relationships:
        Name and Name | Kits
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Food Storage:
          rat | x0 | 1 serving
          lizard | x0 | 1 serving
          egg | x0 | 2 servings
          small bird| x0 | 2 servings
          small fish | x0 | 2 servings
          large fish | x0 | 3 servings
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
          Medicine Storage:
          Herb | Usage
          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Borders
        North | Clan Name | Username
        South | Clan Name | Username
        East | Clan Name | Username
        West | Clan Name | Username
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Allies: ---
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
        Enemies: ---
        ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chaosclan 007

Postby Kazin » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:06 am

Font credit
Number of cats: 012 | 6 ♀ | 6 ♂
Servings Needed: 3, next at 14 | Next Request: Oct. 31 | Mod: deimos
Herb Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally, a cat with common sense. Duskwillow found herself enjoying clan life for the first time since she had accepted a position in Raptorstar's barely managed clan. If her sense of self-preservation had not taken over, realizing she wasn't going to live in a harsh world on her own, Duskwillow would have left ages ago. It was still a thought in the back of her mind, at least until recently.

A new cat had joined the clan, found on a patrol. She was soft-spoken, dignified, and cared for others, but she wasn't passive. She wasn't aloof, as Raptorstar was. She wanted to get things done. She pressured the leader so much over the past moon, that he ended up holing himself away in his Twoleg monster, barely coming out except to go on his own patrols or hunt. He stayed very far away from the warrior he had accepted, the she-cat named Songbird, whom he had given the warrior name of Songbirdcall.

As Duskwillow realized Songbirdcall took no crap from the leader, she quickly became friends with this she-cat. They became a pair to be reckoned with, and shared a den, often staying up late to contemplate what they could do about Raptorstar's poor leadership. Divine intervention, it seemed, was on the she-cats' side. As both slipped off to sleep, a Starclan ancestor, disheveled looking, rolled her eyes as she explained their proposition to Raptorstar. He was on his last chance, his last moon to find a second leader, and it was clear he had no intention of finding one.

So they chose for him, and they chose Songbirdcall. The next day, she received her four lives, quickly taking the brunt of the leadership from Raptorstar. The tom, while clearly angry, glaring at Songbirdstar, said nothing as she rose to power. He could handle this. He could handle everything.

"You know, most of the clan doesn't really like you," Songbirdstar said matter of factly as she was trying to get Raptorstar to discuss strategy on patrols. She was suggesting they hunt, then patrol, taking care of the beehive sooner rather than later. She had heard the complaints of the clan, and she was going to get their concerns taken care of. It was who she was.

Raptorstar grunted in return, his back turned towards the she-cat. She could leave him alone, and never talk to him again, and he would be happier than ever.

"I just don't get why you won't work together with a clan that you wanted to make," she pressed, ignoring the fact that he was giving her the cold shoulder. For no reason. "Maybe you should just let me lead the clan by myself and I can actually get things done-"

Raptorstar cut her off with a sharp "no." The first word he had said to her all day. Songbirdstar resisted the temptation to roll her eyes. She sighed faintly, listening to the warriors mock battle outside, having a competition.

Competition...

The word sent a spark of an idea through Songbirdstar's mind. "I have a proposition for you," she said, getting the faintest flicker of attention from the other leader. "A competition."

Raptorstar allowed his curiosity to get the better of him, no matter how hard he tried to stop it. "What are you proposing?" A part of him hoped it would be fighting. He wanted nothing more than to beat his co-leader in a fight, even if he was unsure if he actually could win. He doubted Songbirdstar was as weak as he thought she looked.

"Two patrols. We each pick our members, and they will be even teams. We go hunting, and see which leader is better at delegating our patrols to find out who brings back the most prey. The patrol leader that comes back with the most prey gets to make the decision regarding the beehive, and the decision on which types of patrols to send out for the next two moons."

Raptorstar wrinkled his nose, opening his mouth to deny it... but he wanted so badly to prove to Songbirdstar that she was the inferior leader. Even if a part of him knew that she was right on most accounts, he was too stubborn to back down. "Fine," he grunted, getting up to follow Songbirdstar out and assemble their teams.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, you all know the rules, so Songbirdstar and I will pick our teams. I'll get first pick," Raptorstar said, shooting a smug grin at Songbirdstar, who only raised an eyebrow, gesturing for him to go on. "Petalsong," Raptorstar called, knowing she was stealthy and a good hunter, as well as a good strategist. There was a reason he had quickly chosen her for one of his soldiers.

"I want Weevilsnap," Songbirdstar said, eyeing the tom she had arrived with. He was fast, and an excellent tracker.

Fallencrow for Raptorstar, thinking he could have rank on his side. Whether it mattered or not... time would tell. No surprise to Raptorstar, Duskwillow was Songbirdstar's next pick. It wasn't like he was even thinking of choosing the hostile she-cat anyway. Longbranch was his next pick, as Fallencrow and him often worked well together. Rookfang, a newcomer Raptorstar had not interacted with, for Songbirdstar. Emberlily went to Raptorstar, despite her recent injury; Marshminnow, the final cat for Songbirdstar's team, was too energetic for Raptorstar's liking. He was afraid the bouncy tom would scare away all the prey.

"Alright, may the better leader win," Songbirdstar said, letting her mouth curl into a smile as Raptorstar did the same.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;; --> Songbird joins the clan, taking the
    warrior name Songbirdcall, though she soon becomes
    Songbirdstar; second leader of Chaosclan.
    --> Weevilsnap joins as a scout.

Hunting;; --> Songbirdstar, Weevilsnap, Duskwillow,
    Rookfang, and Marshminnow hunt.

--> Raptorstar, Petalsong, Fallencrow,
    Longbranch, and Emberlily hunt.

Patrolling;; --> No border patrols this moon.
    --> n/a

Medical;; --> Amberdawn uses x1 cobweb on Emberlily.
    Family;; --> n/a

Training;; --> Crowpaw trains in tracking.

Request;; --> Raptorstar requests a soldier.

Other;; --> Chaosclan consumes 1 mouse, 1 squirrel (3 servings)
    --> Will enter Hard Mode after Leafbare/prey stockpile [leaving this here so I don't back out]

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 34 moons | ★★★★★
    Songbirdstar | | 36 moons | ★★★★

Soldiers [3 max]
    Petalsong | | 32 moons
    Fallencrow | | 26 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Medics
    Amberdawn | | 30 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Queens
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Kits
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Caretakers
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Hunters
Rookfang | | 39 moons
Longbranch | | 28 moons
Duskwillow | | 24 moons
Marshminnow | | 18 moons

Scouts
Emberlily | | 26 moons
Weevilsnap | | 24 moons

Apprentices
Crowpaw | | 7 moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Ally Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Border Clans
    North | Name | Username
    East | Name | Username
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 | 1
    Squirrel | 2 | 1
    Hare | 3 | 0
    Shrew | 1 | 0
    Rat | 2 | 1
    Pigeon | 3 | 0

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Raptorstar | Crowpaw | 1
Last edited by Kazin on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:07 am

Evergreen Clan
Number of Cats: 20 | Next Starclan Visit: 2 days| Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 11

”Everyone, enough!” Swiftstar yowled as the clan paused to look up at their leader. “Look, I know we’ve been through hardships. This Leafbare is almost killing this clan. And with the sudden disappearance and arrival of two apprentices-“ Swiftstar paused to look at Ryepaw and Quincepaw, who had their heads lowered in regret. “-we must remain vigilant. I worry for our clan as much as you do.”. The clan murmured answers of agreement as the newest member, Creamflower, stepped forward. “I think we can push through this.” She said, staring with his blue-and-green eyes at Swiftstar. “I might not be familiar with clan life, but cats stick together.”. Swiftstar smiled approvingly at Creamflower, who puffed out her chest. “That’s the kind of motivation we need.” Swiftstar said.

Three hares have been consumed, three hunting trips have been sent out (Crackleflame, Runningnight, Swiftstar) (Snapperjaw, Swiftstar, Ryepatch) (Splashheart, Skyfur, Creamflower, Eveningpaw), Kindlepine looks for herbs with Pokepaw, Calmriver needs 2 moons of rest, Fernsnap needs 1 moon of rest.[size]

[size=85]Dignitary:
          Swiftstar | 56 moons old | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Dean:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Rooks:

Heralds:
          Kindlepine | 43 moons | Male | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
          Neophytes:
          Pokepaw | 24 moons | Female | X

Paladins:
          Ryepatch | 64 moons | Male | X
          Runningnight | 47 moons | Male | X
          Snapperjaw | 66 moons | Female | X
          Skyfur | 43 moons | Female | X
          Fernsnap | 40 moons | Female | X

Partisans:
          Crackleflame | 35 moons | Male | X
          Splashheart | 37 moons | Female | X
          Creamflower | 26 moons | Female | X

Stewards:
          Ryepaw | 20 moons | Transgender Male | X
          Quincepaw | 16 moons | Male | X
          Eveningpaw | 11 moons | Male | X

Sires:

Dams:
          Willowcreek | 41 moons | Female | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)

Nurses:
          Calmriver | 50 moons | Male | X
          Fishsnout | 42 moons | Male | X

Kits:
          Salmonkit | 3 moons | Male | X
          Badgerkit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Amblekit | 4 moons | Male | X

Matriarchs:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Willow leaves | 1
    Daisy Leaf | 2
    Poppy Seeds | 1
    Chamomile | 1
    Dried Oak Leaves | 2
    Chervil | 1
    Marigold | 2
    Fennel | 1
    Cobweb | 1
    Honey | 2
    Raspberry Leaves | 1
    Yarrow | 1
    Deathberry | 2
    Dock | 1
    Watermint | 1
    Lavender | 1
    Yarrow | 1
    Juniper Berries | 1
    Broom | 1

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Artic Hare | x3 | 6 servings
    Wood Grouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Mink | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Runningnight | Quincepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Crackleflame | Ryepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Willowcreek | Pokepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Skyfur | ??? | 1 training session | Moves
    Swiftstar | Eveningpaw | 1 training session
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Ivypaw | Female | X | Slipped on ice and fell off a gorge
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Runningnight and Skyfur | Eveningpaw and Ivypaw
    Splashheart and ??? | Quincepaw (EvergreenClan), Ploverkit (ClimbingClan), Ternkit (ClimbingClan)
    Willowcreek and Fishsnout | Salmonkit, Badgerkit, and Amblekit
    Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan 33

Postby eagle, » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:15 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
      total 116 : ♂ 56 ♀ 59 nb 1 | servings 18 (+119) | moonpool anytime | pebbles 59 | mod kacchan, | archives xx xx | font credits xx xxx

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

x
x

indentcatching up on posts this weekend, will be writing then

→ actions
consumption quickclan eats six big fish
rank changes frogpaw, charredpaw, and lagoonpaw are ready to take their assessments. if they pass, they will be named frogwatcher, lagooneyes, and charredshadow
starlingkit and smokekit are old enough to become apprentices. they also need to be rolled for their mother's powers
hunting tallpeak, marshstripe, dartersplash, bouldertooth, mintstem, and canaryleap
eagleheart, thistlestrike, kindleflare, cardinalheart, fleetingmoon, and flamestrike
cyanstar, falconflight, brightcreek, canaryleap, plumblossom, and birchface
splashfall, swiftscreech, ravengaze, owletcry, webtail, and kestrelblaze
brackenrose, oriolefeather, peckernose, grassthorn, rowanfoot, and hollowfang
border patrols duneserpent, marshstripe, hollyfur, rainypath, patchwing, and valleymist
oakseed, loonlight, acorntail, minnowjump, coyotesnarl, and sunnyheart
training pinepaw and crakepaw learn swimming
oleanderpaw, fallowpaw, heronpaw, and scorpionpaw learn fighting
rampaw and cariboupaw learn climbing
vermilionpaw, valerianpaw, and amaryllispaw learn agility
mates nightfall and aspenwish try for kits
herb hunting gorseberry and autumnpaw look for herbs (priority for borage)
medicine cats junipersky needs x1 borage
notes in the case of death rolls, please only target those underlined. thank you! xx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

LEADER ⎯⎯
cyanstar, 49m, ♂
7 lives remaining

DEPUTY ⎯⎯
tallpeak, 61m, ♀

MEDICINE CATS ⎯⎯
alpinemask, 54m, ♂ - 6sp
gorseberry, 35m, ♂ - 6sp

MEDICINE APP. ⎯⎯
autumnpaw, 17m, ♀
blind

WARRIORS ⎯⎯
larchbriar, 71m, ♀
snakespots, 66m, ♂
coyotesnarl, 63m, ♂
honeyflower, 59m, ♀
sweetecho, 58m, ♀
blizzardrush, 56m, ♀
brackenrose, 54m, ♀
falconflight, 54m, ♂
flowerskip, 54m, ♀
splashfall, 53m, ♂
hickorypatch, 53m, ♀
aspenwish, 52m, ♀
nightfall, 51m, ♂
hollyfur, 47m, ♀
eagleheart, 47m, ♂
thistlestrike, 46m, ♀
kindleflare, 46m, ♀
fluffytuft, 44m, ♂
xx
WARRIORS CONT. ⎯⎯
oakseed, 42m, ♂
duneserpent, 41m, ♂
loonlight, 40m, ♀
bluesky, 40m, ♂
patchwing, 37m, ♀
treespirit, 36m, ♂
berrypad, 35m, ♀
whitesnow, 35m, ♀
flamestrike, 35m, ♂
alderpatch, 35m, nb
brightcreek, 34m, ♀
acorntail, 32m, ♀
minnowjump, 31m, ♂
canaryleap, 31m, ♂
chanterellestep, 30m, ♂
swiftscreech, 29m, ♀
dahliadrop, 28m, ♀
twiteflight, 27m, ♀
birchface, 26m, ♂
sproutclaw, 26m, ♂
mintstem, 26m, ♀
cherrydawn, 26m, ♀
ravengaze, 25m, ♂
grassthorn, 24m, ♀
oriolefeather, 24m, ♂
peckernose, 24m, ♂
limp
flintspark, 24m, ♂
blind
rowanfoot, 22m, ♂
roselight, 22m, ♂
sunnyheart, 22m, ♂
hollowfang, 21m, ♂
xx
WARRIORS CONT. ⎯⎯
marshstripe, 21m, ♀
dartersplash, 21m, ♂
cardinalheart, 20m, ♂
fleetingmoon, 20m, ♂
owletcry, 20m, ♀
webtail, 20m, ♂
rainypath, 20m, ♀
bouldertooth, 19m, ♂
daffodilstem, 18m, ♀
finchthroat, 18m, ♀
cricketchirp, 18m, ♂
dandelionspring, 18m, ♀
dovewish, 18m, ♀
plumblossom, 17m, ♂
tinselstorm, 16m, ♀
magpiesong, 16m, ♂
thunderstomp, 15m, ♂
valleymist, 14m, ♀
kestrelblaze, 14m, ♀
rootwhisker, 14m, ♂
hootfeather, 14m, ♀
branchbite, 14m, ♀
ploverflame, 13m, ♀
xx
APPRENTICES ⎯⎯
frogpaw, 14m, ♂
oleanderpaw, 13m, ♂
pinepaw, 12m, ♀
crakepaw, 12m, ♂
rampaw, 12m, ♂
cariboupaw, 12m, ♂
charredpaw, 12m, ♀
lagoonpaw, 12m, ♂
fallowpaw, 10m, ♀
heronpaw, 9m, ♂
scorpionpaw, 9m, ♂
vermilionpaw, 7m, ♂
valerianpaw, 7m, ♀
amaryllispaw, 7m, ♂
xx
QUEENS & KITS ⎯⎯
willowfrost, 68m, ♀
wrenkit, 2m, ♂
ibiskit, 2m, ♂
twisted leg
pigeonkit, 2m, ♀
phoebekit, 2m, ♀
junipersky, 51m, ♀
due in 1m
lilacshadow, 50m, ♀
lambkit, 1m, ♂
knollkit, 1m, ♂
dragonflykit, 1m, ♀
eveningkit, 1m, ♀
beetlekit, 1m, ♀
pearsblossom, 37m, ♀
due in 1m
hawkrise, 37m, ♀
waspkit, 5m, ♂
copperkit, 5m, ♂
chaserkit, 5m, ♂
accentorkit, 5m, ♀
sedgekit, 5m, ♀
sagetuft, 28m, ♀
houndkit, 3m, ♀
verglaskit, 3m, ♀
starlingkit, 6m, ♂
smokekit, 6m, ♀

ELDERS ⎯⎯
miranda, 116m, ♀

MENTORS ⎯⎯
gorseberry, autumnpaw, 4
falconflight, frogpaw, 4
snakespots, oleanderpaw, 2
sproutclaw, pinepaw, 3
cherrydawn, crakepaw, 3
sweetecho, rampaw, 2
blizzardrush, cariboupaw, 2
splashfall, charredpaw, 4
mintstem, lagoonpaw, 4
fluffytuft, fallowpaw, 2
chanterellestep, heronpaw, 2
hickorypatch, scorpionpaw, 2
twiteflight, vermilionpaw, 0
nightfall, valerianpaw, 0
roselight, amaryllispaw, 0
xx
MENTORS CONT. ⎯⎯
xx
MEDICINE ⎯⎯
xx

DECEASED ⎯⎯
xx

FAMILY TREES ⎯⎯
xx
xx
PREY PILE ⎯⎯
minnow, x22, 1 serving
mouse, x22, 1 serving
vole, x8, 1 serving
rabbit, x14, 2 servings
small fish, x16, 2 servings
squirrel, x13, 2 servings
hare, x9, 3 servings
big fish, x12, 3 servings
bird, x12, 3 servings
total: 237 servings
xx
ALLIES ⎯⎯
hazeclan, nightwolf950
groveclan, solyn

ENEMIES ⎯⎯
n/a

BORDERS ⎯⎯
north, hazeclan, nightwolf950
north-east, n/a, n/a
north-west, n/a, n/a
east, n/a, n/a
west, quartzclan, miles morales
south, n/a, n/a
south-east, n/a, n/a
south-west, swiftclan, phina d wolf
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅺ-Ⅰ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 11-01-19

Postby Katrione » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:32 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- Two young warriors squeal excitedly, darting after some leaves that were dancing around on the wind. A chill started to creep in on the air, chasing away the hot days of Greenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves from their branch homes. As the days become shorter and the skies change from a lively array of colors to a dead grey, the Clans will need to work hard on catching prey and stockpiling for the eventual snow fall of Leafbare.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•All images linked are from Unsplash, Pixabay, and many other F2U image sites.If you have a image font for your Clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
16/16 - x14 voles and x1 fish
✦ clan events
the medicine cats practice medicine in preparations for the kittings next moon!
all apprentices except strongpaw learn the battle skill
sedgefire tries for kits with archibald; wolverinejaw tries for kits with rivuletflight
emberwing and midnightstream decide to end their relationship
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - sootface, ashenstrike, fernstone, mottlebloom, morninglight, tuisong
2 - hawkthorn, harepuddle, flamescorch, cherrystorm, riverbubble, mirage
3 - shadowtail, dustfang, oakback, cinderdawn, hazelskip, quailberry
4 - ternflutter, avocetnose, sandcatcher, cormorantpath, sparkfur, ripplemist
5 - harrierstreak, burrcall, boulderflame, flowershine, elkbounce, emberwing
border -
1 - lionheart, dusklight, meadowfang, fircloud, thunderspark, strongpaw

[ The medicine cats skills are maintained ]
      [ Sunpaw, Redpaw, Eclipsepaw, Brightpaw, Runningpaw and Poppypaw all learned the Battle skill! Sadly, Brindlepaw, Beepaw and Tallpaw failed ]
      [ Sedgefire is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Wolverinejaw is expeting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Starclan takes a moment from their snickering over the vole invasion to wish Emberwing and Midnightwish well in their futures ]
      [ Sootface's patrol caught x3 voles ]
      [ Hawkthorn's patrol caught x3 voles ]
      [ Shadowtail's patrol caught x3 voles ]
      [ Ternflutter's patrol caught x3 voles ]
      [ Harrierstreak's patrol caught x3 voles ]
      [ Lionheart's patrol passed uneventfully ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Immortes wrote:

[ border ] bramblepaw, winterhaze, chantarellestorm, paleclaw, rainpaw, stormshroud
[ hunting 1 ] blackstar, chantarellestorm, stormshroud, winterhaze, cedarsight, paleclaw
[ training ] rainpaw - climbing| bramblepaw - ambush
[ kitting ] leapordgaze is due!
[ kitting ] mistbreeze is due! • father
[ herb gathering ] valerianspring
[ clandestine meetings ] stormshroud and flickersky of highgarden try for kits
[ rank / name changes ] chairnor is renamed to paleclaw. she becomes a stormguard
[ chatting ] (see above writing notes)
[ new arrivals ]
[ mod notes ] i requested brackenwhisper from a readopt (i've included the link) Sorry i forgot about him :(

[ Bramblepaw, knowing very little about heading a patrol, lead the patrol in a circle around the camp. They patrol returned back empty-pawed ]
      [ Blackstar's patrol caught x3 eggs ]
      [ Rainpaw learned the Climb skill ]
      [ Bramblepaw learned the Ambush skill ]
      [ Leopardgaze gave birth to three kits ( one ) ( two ) ( three ) Sadly, one of the kits died shortly after birth ]
      [ Mistbreeze gave birth to two kits ( one ) ( two ]
      [ Valerianspring gathered x1 beech leaves and x1 birch sap ]
inky. wrote:

Patrol: Weaselstar, Kitewhisker
Hunting: Weaselstar, Kitewhisker
Training: n/a
Rank Changes: Droserathorn and Kitewhisker join the Clan
Herb Collection: Droserathorn
Mates/Births: n/a
Other: n/a

[ Weaselstar's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Weaselstar's patrol caught x2 squirrels ]
      [ Droserathorn gathered x1 alder bark and x1 beech leaves ]
      [ Mod Notes: You can also add x5 other herbs since you got your medicine cat! ]
NekomaruNidais wrote:
DustClan

Duststar goes to the Blessing Stone to ask for a medicine cat!

[ Starclan grants Duststar's request and sends Dustclan a medicine cat ]
      [ Your mod will be Kacchan ]
      [ Mod Notes: The cat's written description is: a black cat with yellow eyes and a few scars. They were colored in by: H155 ]
birdercrow wrote:
credit

────────────────( actions !! )──────────────────────────────────

( request. ) tenderstar requests a shaman from her ancestors.

( patrol. ) tenderstar goes on a hunting patrol.
( request. ) tenderstar goes on a border patrol.

[ The Ancestors grant Tenderstar's request and sends Lights of the Valley a shaman ]
      [ Tenderstar caught x3 tuna ]
      [ Tenderstar found a ecclesia ]
      [ Your mod will be Duplex ]
      [ Mod Notes: The written description for the shaman is: a longhaired blue somali cat with copper eyes and three legs (Colored by Grey_Hoodie) The written description for the ecclesia is: a brown and white tabby with amber eyes (Colored by H155 ) ]
Frisco wrote:
©

[ Luckystar asks Starclan for an adult cat to help him ]
[ Luckystar goes on patrol]
[ Luckystar hunts for prey ][/size]

[ Starclan accepts Luckystar's request and sends The Apocatlypse a small warrior ]
      [ Luckystar found a warrior ]
      [ Luckystar caught x3 large fish ]
      [ Your mod will be Hazilnut ]
      [ Mod Notes: The written description for the small warrior is: a small ginger mackerel tabby bicolor with blue eyes (Colored by Chamrosh) The written description for the warrior is: a torbie with low white spotting and olive eyes (Colored by H155) ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 31/10

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Cham's Replies

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Winter / Leaf-bare
Winter is here. Perhaps at last? Surely clans have all prepared properly for
the winter now? Those that didn't will surely be regretting it soon. The herbs
that are available for medicine cats will be changing drastically now, and
many of their uses will only be available to very skilled medicine cats to
truly find and utilise. Kittings will be harder and more dangerous, and surely
at least some lives will be lost among poorly prepared clans. Among the
thick blankets of snow that are falling everywhere now, fewer prey animals
will be moving around atop the snow for cats to capture. Fewer cats will be
exploring, and both disease and injury will be more common in the cold.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Acorn | Alpine | Bear
Brelsotr | Fallen
Lotus | Night | Ocean
Stone | Swallow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flos Vitae | Highgarden
Sanctuary
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

Important
For all my clans, if your cats are pregnant, PLEASE tell me ASAP if you want me to do their art. I can't manage 18 cat line-arts within a day! If I don't have sufficient notice, you'll get an entirely stock photo litter. If you have rarer colours that can't be easily found in stock photos, that means there's a chance you might get an entirely dead-kit litter. I can't do 18 cat pictures overnight, but if I'm given a week or so, or I can share it out with other staff, I can manage that.

Make sure any images are credited appropriately in your posts! No one wants the thread being shut down because you made more work for yourself removing credits.

ImageImageImage

(c)
jazzhands
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ─ HUNTING PATROLS
    The clan fasts (0 servings). 1/3 fasting posts
    Shooting Star hunts.
    ─ BORDER PATROLS
    Shooting Star patrols borders.
    ─ HERB PATROLS
    none this moon
    ─ TRAINING
    none this moon
    ─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    none this moon
    ─ RANK CHANGES
    Shooting Star becomes leader.
    ─ FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon
    ─ CLAN CHANGES
    Shooting Star requests a clan member.
    ─ OTHER
    hello cham-a-lam
    also would like color-ins please!
justanicelongcontinouslineofrunontexttomakesurethatthecodingdoesnotbreakinstupidways
[ Starclanhas heard Shooting Star's Sylva's request and have sent a Medicine Cat ]

This is Cham-cham playing you some Handy Jazz on my Tam Tam

This is such a cool concept? Gives me major hopes of Frank Zhang vibes and that is definitely a good thing

ImageImageImage

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; hazilnut ]

Postby deimido » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:27 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
fireclan, the empire, spiderclan, robinclan, cliffclan
vesuvia, oneclan, hurricaneclan, lostclan, canopyclan
apocatlypse
isle of pagtuklas, algidclan, siren ichor
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

for some, the first snows have arrived. fo
r others, it is simply a chill in the air. reg
ardless, all clans will experience leaf-bare
as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens
and kits are more likely to die during birt
h, prey will flee from patrols, and loners a
re less likely to stray from their warm ci
ty homes. in addition, predators and sickn
esses abound, waiting for the chance to pi
ck off the weak. all in all, it is best for a cl
an to be at full strength during this time.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

galestep's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 big fish.

snowtrail's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.

greypelt's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.

leopardeye's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 vole.

iceears's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────────┐

forgottennose's patrol encountered . .
↪ a predator! *

cobaltface encountered . .
↪ a warrior!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────┐

the fireclan meds gathered . .
↪ +1 willow leaves.
↪ +1 dock.
↪ +1 yarrow.
↪ +1 marigold.
↪ +1 stick.
↪ +1 chickweed.

ivysong gathered . .
↪ +1 bindweed.
↪ +1 dried oak leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌───────────────────────┐

fireclan's apps learned . .
rosin > adv. hunting.
goose > combat.
flint > nothing.
ocean > swimming.
evening > nothing.
beetle > combat.
dew > hunting.
wasp > nothing.
carp > fishing.
sparrow > swimming.
badger > combat.
sap > hunting.
green > nothing.
shroud > nothing.
rose > nothing.
shale > herb kno.
flame > nothing.

deathclan's apps. learned . .
dawn > pat. care
dusk > climbing.
pollen > nothing.
pigeon > strategy.
moon > nothing.
shade > nothing.
flame > nothing.
ginger > nothing.
koi > strategy.
jaguar > combat.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    medicine practice
    ↪ valleyglow, blazepool, and pinegaze's skills stay sharp! they remain at 5SP.
    ↪ ivysong's skills stay sharp! she gains 1SP.

injuries
    ↪ the herbs gave starlingpaw just a little more strength to move on, persuading the medicine cats to continue with the treatment. unfortunately, a
    few days after the attack, starlingpaw succumbed to injury. pinegaze comforted valleyglow as the head medicine cat held her kit's body close through
    her mournful sobs, giving the white molly one last lick on the forehead before leaving the den to give her time to grieve.

other practice
    ↪ smokewhisker and pebbletip completed this moon's therapy practice.

assessments
    ↪ hollowpaw failed her evaluation and will need to try again next moon.

patrolling results
    ↪ forgottennose's patrol scented a badger on their patrol, they can either come back next moon with a bigger patrol is chase it off or see if it'll leave
    on its own.
    ↪ the two deathclan cats freed tigerfang from his prison, but not without attracting the attention of fireclan. as crowfeather held the warriors off,
    tigerfang and flamepaw were quick in invading the nursery and stealing both runningkit and cottonkit away. their mother yowling in fear and fury as
    she ran after them. unfortunately for her, the toms were much quicker. crowfeather yowled for help as they passed, but perhaps out of ignorance or
    due to the heat of the moment, neither appeared to hear her. it seems fireclan both lost and gained another deathclan prisoner.

mod notes
    ↪ greenpaw, shroudpaw, sappaw, and summitsilver's image links are broken. :0
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

freya's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

ito's patrol encountered . .
↪ nothing of note!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌───────────────────────┐

yvette & t'kara gathered . .
↪ +1 lungwort.
↪ +1 water hemlock.
↪ +1 parsley.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    medicine practice
    ↪ yvette's skills stay sharp! she remains at 5SP.

mod notes
    ↪ t'kara was meant to be an apprenticed-age cat. ^^ at the size vesuvia is now there's no need for another fully trained shaman in it, so i sent an
    app instead due to the high likelihood of your group getting large enough to need two healers by the time she completes her training. please age
    her down appropriately and consider her an apprentice in your next post.
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

borealtooth's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.xxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

crypto's patrol encountered . .
↪ a random event! *xxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
pond > nothing.
thorn > nothing.
trout > balance.
bracken > nothing.xxxxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    patrolling
    ↪ the patrol had to cut their time short due to rookpounce claiming he his stomach felt like it was burning. upon checking in with autumnleaf, it
    seems like he got a bad stomachache due to accidentally eating stale prey and will need +1 mallow leaves for it.

mod notes
    ↪ i didn't register aspentail's kitting as a valid action as there seems to be no evidence of her trying for kits with another cat and because she
    didn't come pregnant originally. if i've made a mistake somewhere, please DM me!
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

maplewhisker's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing . .

cedarclaw's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing . .

tabbystripe's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing . .

lionshade's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 minnow.

PATROLLING RESULTS

blackwhisker's patrol encountered . .
↪ the badger! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

hazel & white gathered . .
↪ +1 willow leaves.
↪ +1 thyme.
↪ +2 bindweed.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned..
bramble > battle.
goldfish > battle.
smoke > nothing . .
quick > hunting.xxxxxxx

border patrol
    ↪ blackwhisker's patrol got ambushed by the hungry badger who made gingersun its main target. their combined efforts luckily drove it away, but
    gingersun took the most damage out of all. azureheart and blackwhisker helped take her home to where she collapsed into one of the spare nests
    in the medicine den. her breathing growing more labored as the three await hazelleaf and whiteflurry's return. unceremoniously, it stops. black
    whisker takes a shaky breath before he orders azureheart to tell silentstar what happened and to seek out the medicine cats after. silverpelt holds
    another star tonight.

medicine practice
    ↪ hazelleaf and whiteflurry's skills stay sharp! they remain at 5SP.

ancestral request
    ↪ starclan heeds silentstar's request and sends a warrior to join her clan.

kitting
    ↪ greengaze gave birth to a litter of one tom!

mod notes
    ↪ please remove one of swiftflame's kits as they passed away. ^^

HUNTING RESULTS

yalun's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 pygmy marmoset.xxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

yalun's patrol encountered . .
↪ a gladiator!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

mulac gathered . .
↪ +1 horsetail.
↪ +1 dandelion.xxxxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

ancestral request
    ↪ the spirits heed yalun's request and sends a gladiator to join canopyclan.

medicine practice
    ↪ mulac's skills stay sharp! he remains at 5SP.

mod notes
    ↪ the shorthaired dilute calico oriental point was colored in by H155 !
    ↪ the shorthaired black-and-white cat was colored in by H155 !
    ↪ (if you'd like sources for the other two ^^) yalun was colored by H155 and mulac was colored by Chamrosh.

HUNTING RESULTS

sitka caught . .
↪ +1 white-tailed ptarmigan.xx

PATROLLING RESULTS

sitka encountered . .
↪ an adult cat!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xx

mod notes
    ↪ the longhaired calico was colored in by Grey_Hoodie !
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; kacchan, ]

Postby deimido » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:07 am

echoclan, quickclan, the coven, badgerclan, the outlaws
    avianclan, dareclan, auroraclan, fernclan, dustclan
    charcoalclan, faceclan
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the territories are in full bloom and prey
    is running rampant, making them an catc
    h. queens and kits will be more likely to s
    urvive during birth and new cats are still
    likely to be found. however, the chance fo
    r drought and dehydration is higher and p
    redators, while unlikely, are more danger
    ous than ever due to abundant resources.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

all images found on pexels, unsplash,
    pixabay.

HUNTING RESULTS

tallpeak's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.
    ↪ +1 rabbit.
    ↪ +1 minnow.

eagleheart's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 hare.
    ↪ +1 small fish.
    ↪ +1 mouse.

cyanstar's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +2 hares.

splashfall's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 big fish.
    ↪ +1 vole.
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

brackenrose's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.
    ↪ +2 minnows.
    ↪ +2 voles.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

duneserpent's patrol found . .
    ↪ +2 pebbles!

oakseed's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a lost kitten!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

alpine & gorse gathered . .
    ↪ +2 borage.
    ↪ +1 foxglove seeds.
    ↪ +1 chervil.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
    pine > swimming.
    crake > swimming.
    oleander > fighting.
    fallow > fighting.
    heron > fighting.
    scorpion > fighting.
    ram > climbing.
    caribou > climbing.
    vermilion > agility.
    valerian > agility.
    amaryllis > agility.xxxxx

assessments
      ↪ all apprentices passed their final assessments! cyanstar welcomes them as full quickclan warriors with the names frogwatcher, lagooneyes, and
      charredshadow.

power dwells...
      ↪ starlingpaw inherits his mother's ability to decrease to risk of stillborn kits by 10%. however, he risks a 90% chance at death upon activation.
      ↪ smokepaw does not inherit any special abilities.

family
      ↪ alpinemask and gorseberry confirm aspenwish's pregnancy! her litter is due in two moons.

mod notes
      ↪ the brown classic tabby was colored in by Chamrosh! here's their apprentice and warrior growths.

HUNTING RESULTS

darkstep's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

coyotefang's patrol caught . .
    ↪ nothing.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

snowcloud's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a predator scent! *

shadestripe's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ * a random event! *xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the meds gathered . .
    ↪ +1 foxglove seeds.
    ↪ +1 chickweed.
    ↪ +1 dock.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
    lark > hunting.
    snowy > nothing.xxx

patrolling
      ↪ snowcloud's patrol scents a hawk in the area, lured by the opportunity to catch some of auroraclan's kits. he can come back with a bigger patrol
      to chase it off, or leave it alone to see what it does.
      ↪ despite the budding newleaf weather, the cold air persists, and larkpaw's exposure to it during shadestripe's patrol earns her a fever. she'll need
      +1 lavender for it.

mod notes
      ↪ dove, pear, ice, and ocean didn't learn any new skills as apprentices can't learn one in the same post they rank up from kits.
      ↪ unless an apprentice knows the hunting skill they don't count as valid hunting patrol members.

HUNTING RESULTS

rabbit & ginger caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

no patrolling occurred!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

mod notes
      ↪ please list six prey types in your food store so that your mod knows what to give you!

HUNTING RESULTS

blaze & riverstar caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

riverstar's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a warrior!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

coalpaw learned . .
    hunting!xxxxxxxxxxxx

mod notes
      ↪ for training, you put in your action queue that an apprentice is learning a skill and your mod rolls for whether or not they learned it. since this
      is your first app i'll consider this skill valid! and if you need any help w/ the training function please DM me. ^^
      ↪ please list other five prey types in your food store so that your mod knows what to give you!
      ↪ the longhaired tortoiseshell colorpoint was colored in by H155!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadowed Kingdom IX

Postby Euthymios » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:21 am

[♂ - 9] [♀ - 9]
10 / 4 servings

[ border ] blackstar, chantarellestorm, paleclaw, stormshroud, winterhaze, rainpaw
[ border 2 ] cedarsight, bramblepaw, vulturecrest, mistbreeze, leapordgaze
[ consumption ] the clan celebrates heartily with the birth of the heirs.
1x robin egg and 1x crane is consumed
[ training ] rainpaw - ambush
[ trials ] bramblepaw has completed her training and she is ready to take the blackblade gauntlet in order to graduate to a soldier.
If she passes her name will be brambleheart
[ herb gathering ] valerianspring (priority herbs that combat sickness)
[ rank / name changes ] brackenwhisper (renamed Vulturecrest) is appointed soldier
[ new arrivals ] brackenwhisper from Borealclan
[ mod notes ] F2u images or linearts
also im hoping that no one dies on patrol

high lord
      blackstar 40 mns ♂
        9 lives remaining
      high consort
      leapordgaze, 35 mns, ♀
      clearkit, lotuskit
      royal children :
      lotuskit, 1 mns, ♀
      clearkit, 1 mns, ♂

shadow seer :
      valerianspring, 40 mns, ♀ - 5sp

shadow-seer thorn

captain of the stormguard :
      chantarellestorm, 31 mns, ♂

stormguards
      paleclaw, 36 mns, ♀

soldiers
      stormshroud, 30 mns, ♂
      winterhaze, 30 mns, ♀
      cedarsight, 30 mns, ♂
      vulturecrest, 33 mns, ♂

cadets
      bramblepaw, 13 mns, ♀
      rainpaw, 12 mns, ♂

dames
      mistbreeze, 23 mns , ♀
      lionkit, harpkit

younglings
      lionkit, 1 mns , ♂
      harpkit, 1 mns , ♀
      clearkit, 1 mns , ♂
      lotuskit, 1 mns , ♀

veterans
╔═══════════════════════════╗
borders
║ ‣ N:
║ ‣ NW:
║ ‣ NE : vagaryclan ([kat])
║ ‣ W: gustclan chamrosh
║ ‣ E: lostclan (catmagics)
║ ‣ SW :
║ ‣ SE: bearclan (inky)
║ ‣ S: highgarden (eagle,)
╚═══════════════════════════╝

training
║ ‣ bramblepaw's mentor is stormshroud (4)
xxx➝ completed!
║ ‣ rainpaw's mentor is cedarsight (3)
xxxstealth, tracking, agility, climbing, ambush, hunting
║ ‣ apprentice's mentor is (#)
xxx➝ hunting, combat, climbing, ambush, stealth, tracking

║ reputation
║ ‣ allies : highgarden, lostclan, bearclan
║ ‣ enemies: celestials
║ ‣ neutral : gustclan, vagaryclan

║ fresh-kill pile + medicine stores
║ ‣ chipmunk x1, shrew, x0, robin egg x3
║ ‣‣ angelfish x0
║ ‣‣‣ crane x1, groundhog x1
Last edited by Euthymios on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:59 am, edited 16 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sub-Replies for Kazin's Clans

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:51 am

Clans: MoorClan, PyreClan, DriftClan
Clans that haven't posted yet: PineClan, SteamClan, WardClan, Hyperborea, The Badlands, Riverdem, TundraClan and FrigidClan

consumption ; moorclan does not eat for one moon.
medicine ; hayfeather uses 01 cobweb on pondflower.
hayfeather searches for herbs.
hayfeather practices medicine.
hayfeather has five skill points.
training ; ruffpaw trains with peccarypelt.
saltpaw trains with satyrsplash.
bellpaw trains with mallowpath.
copperpaw trains with mahoganynose.
quakepaw trains with sweetdrop.
new apprentices ; the clan celebrates the new apprentices; saltpaw, bellpaw, copperpaw, and quakepaw !
warrior assessments ; splashpaw and ripplepaw take their warrior assessments; if they pass, they will be known as splashnose and ripplestep !
patrols ; tulipstar, acaciawhisper, satyrsplash, sweetdrop, peccarypelt, and mallowpath patrol the borders.
mahoganynose, massasaugafang, and trilliumheart patrol the borders.
hunting ; tadpoleskip, mocisfang, tinywhisker, and gatorsnout go hunting.
willowstomp, vedaliaang, pondflower, and hootwhisker go hunting.
nursery ; mirra is due next moon.
deaths ; there are no deaths.
other actions ; tulipstar requests an elder.
clan notes ; sweetdrop attracts at least one cat while patrolling.
mirra prevents complications during births if she attends the kitting.
ripplestep always brings back aquatic prey in addition to other prey caught. however, he tends to decrease the chance of finding cats on patrols.
splashnose reduces the chances of the patrol being majorly harmed or killed by predators.
saltpaw attracts at least one cat while patrolling.
copperpaw has a higher chance of finding young cats on patrol. if he becomes a mentor, his apprentice will always learn a skill if his powers are active. if he uses this power more than one moon in a row, he has a 75% chance of death.
quakepaw's first litter is guaranteed the max of six kits. any litter he has will have a lessened chance of being stillborn. he needs two or more mates for his powers to be active. if he uses his power more than one moon in a row he has a 50% chance of death.
mod notes ; none at the moment !

- Tulipstar finds an elder, and they're one with plenty of stories to tell.
- Splashpaw and Ripplepaw pass their warrior assessments, and are known now as Splashnose and Ripplestep
- Hayfeather finds borage and sage and learns one medicine cat skill
- Ruffpaw, Saltpaw, Bellpaw, Copperpaw and Quakepaw all learned one apprentice skill; Ruffpaw accidentally tore a claw and will need cobwebs and rest
- Tulipstar's patrol find a warrior
- Mahoganynose's patrol find nothing, except faint wisps of fox in the air, along one of the western borders
- Tadpoleskip's hunting patrol catch a hare and two mice
- Willowstomp's hunting patrol catch two birds

events
- frozenhoney joins Driftclan.
- mothglow gives birth to the four kits, kestrelkit, cottonkit, coalkit, and milkkit
- briarsea, silkstar, and palestag go hunting in Elders Forest.
- simon goes hunting at Tidepools.
- tangerinebelly goes on the hunt for tansy and chamomile.
- silkstar and tangerinebelly get married in the Celebration
of Union.
- x1 red snapper is consumed [ 3 servings ]

notes
- i'm moving the medicine store to
seperate, that ways its neater :]

- Briarsea, Silkstar and Palestag catch a quail
- Simon catches a red snapper
- Tangerinebelly finds only tansy and poppy seeds
- Silkstar and Tangerinebelly are married

actions for post vi.
─> consumption: the clan consumes a muskrat and a vole.
↪ request: none.

• hunting patrol: pyrestar, strawberrynose, pelicanface, & birchwind.
• border patrol: none.
• herb gathering: chervilgaze.
• training: laurelpaw trains with ternwhisker.
• other: the new warrior, birchwind, is welcomed into pyreclan.
- ashenstep has gone into labor (father)! chervilgaze is with her to assist during the birth, with all herbs nearby for use.
- chervilgaze cares for martinfang, robintuft, and ternwhisker during their moon of rest. he gives x1 feverfew to ternwhisker,
and x1 catmint to sootpelt, while also preparing him for his two moons of rest.

- Pyrestar's patrol catches 2 meadow voles
- Chervilgaze finds two lavender and 1 mint
- Laurelpaw learns the swimming skill
- Ashenstep gives birth to two kits ( 1 and 2)
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me