║ ‣ W: gustclan chamrosh
║ ‣ E: lostclan (catmagics)
║ ‣ SW :
║ ‣ SE:
║ ‣ S: highgarden (eagle,)
╚═══════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════╗
training
║ ‣ bramblepaw's mentor is stormshroud (1)
xxxhunting
║ ‣ smokepaw's mentor is cedarsight (1)
xxxstealth
║ ‣

║ reputation
║ ‣ allies : highgarden, lostclan
║ ‣ enemies: n/a
║ ‣ neutral : gustclan

║ fresh-kill pile + medicine stores
║ ‣ chipmunk x0, shrew, x0, robin egg x0
║ ‣‣ angelfish
║ ‣‣‣ crane x1, groundhog x2
Last edited by Euthymios on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 am, edited 68 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅸ-ⅩⅩⅤ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 09-25-19

Postby Corinnander » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:13 am

[ Cloud of Stars caught x3 hares ]
      [ While hunting, Cloud of Stars found a hunter wandering through their territory ]
      [ You have 20 pebbles to start with, so please add that into your next post ]
      [ Please fill your prey-pile with what can be found in your territory ]
      [ Your mod will be Chamrosh ]
      [ Mod Notes: In case you wanted the hunter's description: brown and white tabby oriental with blue and gold eyes ]

Kin of the Lotus

Number of Cats: 1 (One) | Next Starclan Visit: Unsure (Checking) | Pebbles: 20 (Twenty) | Mod: Chamrosh

Cloud of Stars steps out of the overgrown ivy and brush, approaching this new cat calmly. Scenting the borders has only been a recent activity he's begun, they certainly weren't very noticeable yet. He pauses a few foxlengths from the other and sets down one of the hares he's caught. Tail flicking in an almost playful manner, he sits. "Hello, stranger. What brings you to the Kindred's territory?"

Head:
          Cloud of Stars (Formerly Cloud of Embers) | 28 Moons | Male | X X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Secondary:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Herbalist:
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Hunters:

Little Hunters "Littles":

Emeralds:

Kits:

Folk:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hare | x3 | 9 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chaosclan 003

Postby Kazin » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:27 am

Font credit
Number of cats: 004 | 1 ♀ | 3 ♂
Servings Needed: 2, next at 14 | Next Request: now | Mod: deimos
Herb Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It was such a stupid speculation, requiring Raptorstar to find a second leader. He hated that Starclan felt the need to do it, and they were getting impatient with him. He would have to come to an agreement to get a second leader soon, he knew, or they would no longer support him. He would abandon them again if he thought he would be able to survive in this world without them, but he knew he couldn't. He needed them. So for now, he had to keep the search open for another leader. Someone he could work with...

Raptor almost thought he got an answer when he ran into, quite literally, a fluffy tom while out on patrol. Crow, he said his name was. He had been ready to use his claws, though Raptor diffused the situation enough to make the big tom understand he was growing a clan. Crow's interest seemed to pique after that, and the tom followed Raptorstar back to the clan's camp. It was then that Raptor realized he would make a great second in command. A soldier, he decided. Crow's only interest, it seemed, was patrolling. He loved tracking, he loved meeting new cats, and he often could tell if they were friend or foe. A necessity, in this day and age. As Crow became Fallencrow, Raptorstar allowed him to be in charge of patrols. Perhaps, he decided, he would have three soldiers; one in charge of each type of patrol, and then he and this other leader could both keep the soldiers in check, and keep each other in check, if it was going to be necessary to have two.

Maybe it would all come together after all...

There was still one little blip in the whole idea of leading a clan... not every cat enjoyed his leading style. Duskwillow was proving to be a difficult counterpart, someone who thought she would be better suited to leading the clan, although she was all talk. She was never going to leave, though it didn't make her sassy personality any easier to deal with.

Fallencrow and Longbranch were easy to deal with, though they didn't seem to enjoy Raptorstar's company. Not that the leader could blame them... he knew he was surly. Ever since he had received his scars, since the world had turned it's back on him, he decided to turn his back on the world. Never again would he let anyone wrong him, because he wouldn't let anyone get close to him. At least, that's what he thought he would do. It was certainly hard to get a clan going when you didn't want to go out and meet new cats...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;; --> Fallencrow & Longbranch join Chaosclan.
    Fallencrow is appointed soldier, while Longbranch becomes a hunter.

Hunting;; --> Longbranch, Raptorstar & Duskwillow hunt.

Patrolling;; --> Fallencrow patrols.

Medical;; --> n/a
    Family;; --> n/a

Training;; --> n/a

Request;; --> Raptorstar requests a medic.

Other;; --> Chaosclan consumes nothing; 3rd fast moon.

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 30 moons | ★★★★★
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons | ★★★★

Soldiers [3 max]
    Fallencrow | | 22 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Medics
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Caretakers
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Queens
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Kits
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Guardians
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Hunters
Duskwillow | | 20 moons
Longbranch | | 24 moons

Scouts
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Ally Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Border Clans
    North | Name | Username
    East | Name | Username
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 | 1
    Squirrel | 2 | 0
    Hare | 3 | 0
    Shrew | 1 | 0
    Rat | 2 | 0
    Pigeon | 3 | 3

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Last edited by Kazin on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 25/09

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 am

Cham's Replies

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Leaf-fall/Autumn/Fall
It's unusually cold for the time of year. The black-berries came and went a
full moon ago, even on the latest fruiting plants. There's frost on the ground
already, and the wind is ripping through the trees. The days start off sunny
and pleasant, and then, as suddenly as the thunder they contain, they break,
andthe rest of the day is only rain. This is not good weather to be outside.
During Autumn, there is a lowered chance of catching prey while hunting,
kittings will go harder, and there are more predators around.
Be careful, warriors!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Acorn | Alpine | Bear
Brelsotr | Dawn | Fallen
Lotus | Night | Ocean
Stone | Swallow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Highgarden | Limestone
Sanctuary
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

frightened eyes
Newcomers: Coalfrost (patrol) and Lilimoa (request)
- Eleos patrols
- Eleos, Coalfrost, and Laureltail hunt
- Eleos tries for kits with Gorsewing of Lotusclan

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Two Starclan cats looked down over Brelsotrclan as the cats went about their day to day lives. Two toms; both long fur, but apart from that, it would be hard to look more different. Tigerfur, a black tabby with curled ears and yellow eyes, and Konikstream, a ginger point with bright blue eyes.
"Oh, look at that." Konikstream drawled, looking down through the pool beside them. "What was that? First chance without our direct guidance and she's there, trying to bunk off."
"Konikstream." Konikstream rolled his eyes.
"It's true though, isn't it? What's it been, three moons'? And half the clan would be pregnant. Oh look at me, mighty leader, letting my clan starv-"
"Konikstream."
"What? It's accurate. There'd be two cats to feed two queens, however many kits, and winter coming. They'd all starve to death."
"Yes. They would. But there's better we can do than snark. They don't have a medicine cat. A clan can't afford to lose it's leader to kitting. It's not the whole solution, but that will stop them falling apart instantly."
"Better be one who can't get themself pregnant. Imagine, we direct a medicine cat to them, and she just... dies a moon later from giving birth. Huzzah." Konikstream tossed his tail. "And worse than that, there's no deputy yet. While she's pregnant, there'd be no-one to assi-"
"Konikstream, how about instead of snarking, we actually direct them help? Get them enough warriors to support all the hungry kits, enough warriors to mentor them in a few moons - then Eleos could try for kits again - and - most importantly - get them a medicine cat who will always be available to help pregnant queens."
Konikstream huffed at the older tom. "You're no fun."
"You're no help."

[ While on patrol, Eleos encounters an AMAB medicine cat ]
[ While hunting, Eleos, Coalfrost, and laureltail catch 1x Small Fish ]
[ Starclan have carefully convened, and decided it would be foolish to bless Eleos with kits. She should either wait until there are more warriors, or until after leaf-bare has passed ]

Kin of the Fallen
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=779092]LegendSilloe

There's a quiet dripping at the back of a cave, falling in a steady rhythm, echoing out and through the cave, beckoning quietly for a new leader.

[ Kin of the Fallen has been founded! ]

I'm fairly sure me just continuing is fine, as that's happened before!

Kin of the Lotus
BlackJeans&IceCreams
?
[ While on patrol, Cloud of Stars encounters a kittypet ]

I've guessed what you wanted your cats to do! Please check your PMs!
I would have written something but I don't feel I have enough to base personalities off and so on?

I'll sort out the rest of the coding as I go, doing a bit each reply. This is completely fine for me seeing if this is something I like or not! ... unless I already spent an hour on coding elsewhere in a given day...

...This feels like very wonky long replies. Oh well. This isn't exactly going to be the only long reply you'll have a chance of getting.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:52 am

be
-
-
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨
𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

──────
clan archive thread is found here

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 061 xxx clan servings 010 xxx next ruins visit wheneverxxx next birth blackbriar (now!) ; grassheart (two) xxx mod notes n/a xxx cats to find n/a

Sunpaw pouted. He watched as Sparkpaw and Burrpaw returned from their training and disappeared into the apprentices den muttering something secretly. Sparkpaw bowed his head, careful not to hit it against the hard stone wall. He had definitely inherited his father's height. Ashtail followed closely behind them. Sunpaw tilted his head in confusion. What was he doing? Annoyance and desire burst into his chest. He wanted to be included in whatever they were talking about. He knew it was because this was only his second moon in the Clan. After the encounter last moon, they automatically hushed their whispers when he entered the den. They were sure Sunpaw hadn't heard anything, but they were wrong. The young tom wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but he had definitely hear "uprising". Curious and desperate to get more information, the apprentice slunk over to the opening of the den. He pressed his ear against the stone to try and hear. "We're almost ready," Said a she-cat "Ashtail and I have convinced almost all of the warriors." Sunpaw's brow furrowed. "Hawksnow's right, but most didn't need much persuasion." Ashtail chimed. Slightly uncomfortable laughter rippled through the cats in the den. "What about that new apprentice, Sunpaw?" The grey tom continued. Sunpaw's chest tightened as he heard his name. "That lil' pansy?" Sparkpaw scoffed "He won't be much help. He likes the tyrant. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's ignorant enough to be on their side." Redpaw and Burrpaw nodded. "That's true. Besides, he's a bit scrawny for true battle." Thornpaw added. "Yea, he'd probably get snapped like a twig." Sootpaw meowed. Ashtail sighed. "Okay, then, he's out. You all remember what we talked about a few nights ago?" All of the apprentices nodded. "We'll share with Gorsepaw when he gets back from his assessment." Birdpaw promised. Sunpaw felt pawsteps and fled from his hiding spot before Ashtail and Hawksnow exited the den. He padded over to a ferny patch at the edge of camp. Surprise dragged on his heart. An uprising against Viperstar? Wasn't he their leader? They thought he was too scrawny to be a fighter? His surprise turned to rage. He'd show them. Wait until Viperstar found out their plan. He'd surely stop the cats from doing something they regretted. The rebellion would calm down before someone got hurt. He confidently left the ferns with his tail held high. The ginger tom crossed the camp, making quick eye contact with Sparkpaw and Birdpaw who were going to the fresh-kill pile. Sunpaw soon reached the leader's den. He started up the ramp of stone and he bumped into Otterfur. Sunpaw bowed his head in apology. "What are you doing, Sunpaw?" Otterfur sighed tiredly. "I need to speak with Viperstar." Sunpaw stated firmly. Otterfur's head was hanging low and his shoulders jutted out above his head. He slowly blinked, calling attention to the heavy bags under his eyes. "Sure, alright." He murmured and turned around, tail dragging on the ground like an old worn feather. His once sleek pelt was matted and you could tell he hadn't gotten sleep in days. In fact, Sunpaw hadn't seen him leave Viperstar's den much lately. The two reached the mouth of the den and Otterfur cleared his throat. Viperstar's head shot up from grooming his paws and his eyes narrowed. "Otterfur I thought I just told you to assemble patrols." He grumbled. "Of course. You did, sir, but you have a visitor." The brown deputy explained. He moved his bony arm to reveal the tiny figure of Sunpaw. Viperstar's grimace turned into a smile as he got to his paws. The leader looked much more healthy than his deputy, strong muscles evident beneath his sandy pelt. "Thank you, Otterfur, you can leave us now." Otterfur nodded and retreated down the slope, hip bones protruding from his fur. Viperstar led the apprentice into his den and sat down in his nest. "What's up? How's your time in BearClan been so far?" Sunpaw shrugged and flicked his tail. "It's been okay, I guess. But there is something I have to tell you." Viperstar's ears pricked and his attention was on the small tom. "Please, don't hold back. I'm all ears."

[Badgergaze, Cougarleap, Shrewclaw, and Shrikefeather patrol]
      [Hollypounce, Ashtail, Wolfbreeze, and Otterfur hunt]
      [Elmstream Rosemist, Rabbitspark, and Rookfang hunt]
      [Gorsepaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Gorsewind]
      [Wolfbreeze teaches Thornpaw swimming]
      [Windfeather teaches Burrpaw stealth]
      [Acornfall teaches Sparkpaw swimming]
      [Astercry teaches Shellpaw battle]
      [Elmstream teaches Redpaw battle]
      [Hareshadow teaches Nettlepaw battle]
      [Nightfur teaches Sootpaw battle]
      [Rookfang teaches Birdpaw battle]
      [Otterfur teaches Sunpaw hunting]
      [Minkblossom looks for herbs]
      [The Clan consumes x2 hares, x2 squirrels]
xx
┌────────┐
xx
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
viperstar, 67m, ♂

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘
otterfur, 68m, ♂
lionclaw, 60m, ♂

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓
minkblossom, 76m, ♀
xx

└────────┘
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
cougarleap, 52m, ♂
batfur, 52m, ♂
weaselfur, 86m, ♂
stormfang, 45m, ♂
quailthroat, 62m, ♀
fognose, 39m, ♀
swiftwind, 36m, ♂
wisteriawind, 72m, ♀
nightfur, 33m, ♂
elmstream, 33m, ♀
talonsky, 33m, ♂
robinheart, 32m, ♂
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 2
rabbitspark, 57m, ♀
wolfthorn, 62m, ♂
hickorywind, 26m, ♂
xxx↪ blind in one eye
acornfall, 26m, ♀
adderbreeze, 39m, ♀
squirrelheart, 39m, ♀
hareshadow, 27m, ♂
windfeather, 41m, ♂
astercry, 39m, ♀
hollypounce, 26m, ♀
wolfbreeze, 32m, ♀
rookfang, 33m, ♂
darkmask, 26m, ♂
rosemist, 62m, ♀
hawksnow, 17m, ♀
redfin, 39m, ♂
ashtail, 19m, ♂
stoneclaw, 17m, ♂
thunderstone, 17m, ♂
shrewclaw, 17m, ♂
shrikefeather, 17m, ♀
xxx↪ asthmatic
badgergaze, 15m, ♂
blaze, 46m, ♂
[url][/url] presuff, age, ♂♀
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 3
xx

└────────┘
┌────────┐
xx
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
gorsepaw, 12m, ♀
thornpaw, 10m, ♂
burrpaw, 10m, ♂
sparkpaw, 10m, ♂
shellpaw, 8m, ♀
redpaw, 8m, ♂
nettlepaw, 8m, ♀
sootpaw, 8m, ♀
birdpaw, 8m, ♀
sunpaw, 9m, ♂
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒
ravencloud, 55m, ♀
deerleap, 53m, ♀
blackbriar, 39 m, ♀
grassheart, 54m, ♀

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒
owlkit, 4m, ♂
darkkit, 4m, ♀
hazelkit, 4m, ♀
rainkit, 2m, ♂
xxx↪ twisted paw
ryekit, 2m, ♀

𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
barknose, 105m, ♂
xx

└────────┘

xxx
𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
x clan name , user
x clan name , user

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒
x clan name , user
x clan name , user
xx
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
xnorthi╶ clan name, username
xeastiii╶ kwamiclan, savannah
xsouthi╶ clan name, username
xwestii╶ hurricaneclan, yukon

────────
xx
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
xmouse, one serving╶ 009
xminnow, one serving╶ 009
xsmall fish, two servings╶ 002
xsquirrel, two servings╶ 004
xhare, three servings╶ 001
xbig fish, three servings╶ 005
xx
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
Last edited by inky. on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: driftclan | 001

Postby dstars » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:56 pm

' ' in the process of healing ' '

' ' but its time to say goodbye? ' '

number of cats: 001 | next above ones visit: now | pebbles: 0020 | mod: kazin | servings: 000 | servings needed: 002

events
    - driftclan is founded
    - silkstar requests a medicine cat from the Above Ones
    at the edge of Tidepools
    - silkstar hunts at the abandoned cottage

notes
    - hopefully this is right? lol
    - if i need to do anything specific
    just pm me, i always keep my emails
    for pms open. so im quick to reach back.
    - also if you could explain to me what happens
    when i find a cat or request one? do they auto
    join or..?

males: 000 | females: 001
          Leader:
          silkstar | 32m | f
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          n/a

healers:
          n/a
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

warriors:
          n/a

trainees:
          n/a

mothers:
          n/a

kits:
          n/a

Old Ones:
          n/a

families:
          name and name | kits
    ally clans:
    dm

Enemy Clans
    dm

borders
    north | clan name | dm
    east | clan name | dm
    south | clan Name | dm
    west | clan Name | dm

medicine store
    herb | usage

fresh-kill
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors
    mentor | apprentice | training

Above Ones
    cat name | cause of death
hi im dani!

ImageImageImage

19 - married - pet hoarder

dstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 048 ]

Postby solyn » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:53 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 94 (: 42 / : 46)
servings req'd; 15 servings (97)
next moonpool visit; any time
pebbles; 111 (lf)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
Emberwing liked when the clan was quiet.
Most of the time, cats looked at her with a pity that she hated. A tragedy had happened, but seeing those looks made the scars deepen instead of heal, not that she could ever say that. There would just be sage nods and the silent agreement that she was just lashing out because of grief. All Emberwing was trying to do was get better, but it seemed the rest of the clan wouldn't let her. Luckily, most were out these days, or staying hunkered in the den to avoid the chilly Leaf-fall breezes. The water from the spring was pleasantly cool as Emberwing lapped at it. She didn't realize a cat approached until the shadow loomed over her. She looked up to see Juniperstorm, serious features flat, although anger flared behind her eyes. Emberwing felt irritated just looking at her.
"Can I help you?"
"How dare you say that to him." Ah, so that was what it was about. "How could you? You're his mate, you knew exactly how much that would hurt him."
"It's what he needed to hear," Emberwing snapped, bluntly, going back to her drinking, "Midnightstream has a good heart and he cares deeply for others, but he gets stuck in the past, and he lets it rule him. I'm not going to apologize for giving him some tough love when his head is in the clouds and I need it here with me, right now. I've tolerated being second-best to Twilightkit this whole time, but my kits are dead, Juniperstorm, and it's time he woke up."
"You think he's not just as heartbroken as you are? He needs you right now, and you're pushing him away. He's allowed to grieve for as long as he wants. Watching Twilightkit die was traumat-"
"You can never get past trauma if you dwell in it," she snapped, whirling on the calico molly, her ears flattened, "everyone is always making excuses for him and his grief, but it's been years now, Juniperstorm. Besides, you seem to be handling it pretty we-"
"You think I'm not devastated?" Juniperstorm's voice broke, eyes blazing with fury. "You weren't there, Emberwing, you don't know a single thing about me, or about Twilightkit either. All she is to you is some non-existent barrier between having Midnightstream's undivided attention, but you weren't there, and you will never understand how utterly shattering losing her was to everyone."
"I lost my kits-"
"We were kits!" Juniperstorm was shouting now, hackles raised. "We were just children, Emberwing, separated from our parents and afraid. All we had was each other, and they made us watch her die. I've never forgotten, but I had to be strong. I had to handle it better because Dad fell apart, and Mom was broken, and Midnightstream had screaming nightmares about it for moons on end after it. He doesn't scream so much now, but if you actually knew him you'd know the exact twitch he gets when he's having that same nightmare. I won't pretend I don't have them too. She was my sister. My partner in crime. We had plans for when we were going to be warriors together. And now here I am, doing it without her, and you have the audacity to tell me that Midnightstream is any less valid than I am simply because he wears his heart on his paw?"
"Juniperstorm-"
"I don't want to hear it," her voice was rough now, and she turned away from Emberwing abruptly as cats emerged to investigate the source of the yelling. "Losing Twilightkit defined us, and Midnightstream's love for her isn't going away. You can't make him into someone he's not just because he doesn't fit the bill for what you think he should be. If you can't accept that, then it's obvious to me that all he is to you is an idea. You've got it wrong if you think he can't grieve for his sister and his children he'll never know at the same time. His capacity for love is deeper than you could even comprehend, and it's clear to me now you don't understand that. You might be family, Emberwing, but don't mistake me. If you ever hurt him like that again, I'm going to have much stronger words to say to you."
With a flick of her tail, Juniperstorm stiffly marched off. A worried Maplefall met her at the mouth of the warrior's den. Juniperstorm forced a weary smile, and touched her nose to her mother's forehead, before she slipped into the den, leaving Emberwing to stare blankly at the spot where her fluffy pelt had vanished.

"You're staring," Morninglight squinted at Tuisong, who only smiled evenly and cocked his head to the side, ear flicking idly as an acknowledgement of the statement.
"Can you blame me?" Morninglight gave him a flat stare, but it didn't make him any less right about how beautiful she was. With the Leaf-fall sun shining through the canopy, her tortoiseshell-point fur was dappled even further, and her blue eyes sparkled, delicate paws stepping easily through the territory, as if she'd been walking it every day since she was born. Tuisong hadn't stopped thinking about the 'kiss' from his warrior ceremony. They didn't talk about it, but he was pretty sure Morninglight liked him back. She just seemed warier, worried about something.
"Shouldn't you be keeping your eyes out for prey? And your mouth shut?"
"We're not even close to the good prey grounds yet. Nice try though." Morninglight rolled her eyes with a huff, but she shifted to walk closer to Tuisong, her shoulder brushing his own with each step. "How are your siblings taking to warrior hood? I can't imagine Eveningfeather is anything but excited beyond belief."
"She's driving the senior warriors nuts I think," Tuisong laughed, and Morninglight smiled fondly, "she's excited to be a warrior, but you could argue that she's maybe a tad too excited. She's really eager to be involved and help out, but sometimes that works against her because it comes off like she's not wholly serious about it. I think she just needs to spend some more time with Dusklight so that she can figure out the difference between being upbeat, and being a pain in the flank."
"You only think she's a pain in the flank because she's your sibling," Tuisong said with a smile, "same as how Russetbound probably thinks you're a pain in the flank, considering you're his baby sister."
"Oh, so then you're the biggest pain of them all, considering you're the baby of your family."
"Ouch!" Tuisong shouldered her playfully, snickering as she shouldered him back. "And yet here you are... pushing me around like some nursery brawl."
"You started it."
"Very mature." Morninglight rolled her eyes, falling quiet for a moment. Tuisong didn't mind, tilting his head up to the trees where he could hear birds chirping. He wondered what tuis sounded like. Kererucall had tried to describe it for him once, but he hadn't really understood. He didn't mind- it was more of a reason to go back and speak with her, to hear her stories, to have it explained to him all over again and get lost in his imagination.
"Tuisong?"
"Hm?"
"In all seriousness... I'm glad we get to be warriors together. You're a good friend." Tuisong chuckled, his tail brushing Morninglight's in a way that made her look away, shyly.
"Is that all I am?"
"Wouldn't you like to know." And with a haughty sniff, she flicked her tail under his nose, and bounded forward athletically to catch up with the rest of the patrol, leaving Tuisong laughing elatedly in her wake.

GroveClan's camp was pretty. Mirage was impressed that her brother had found such a wonderful place to call his own, as the pair of them sat twined together comfortably on a branch of the willow tree that faced away from the entrance, watching a few of the younger warriors dart in and out of the leaves in a spirited game of chase. Badgerstar's expression was fond, as Mirage continued to groom behind his ears.
"Well... you can see most of the story, I guess," Badgerstar said with a small chuckle, "I was very young when I first came here- only sixteen moons, if you'd believe. Everyone was rather shocked by it, at the time. Admittedly, I didn't know a lot about what I was doing, but StarClan sent me Lionheart, who has been like a sister to me and the best mentor I could have asked for with all of this. I didn't even know you were alive, then, and I was determined to build my own family. The rest is history."
"Extraordinarily abridged history," Mirage laughed, "you're holding back, baby brother. You've only told me amusing stories, but nothing really substantial about what you got up to here. I mean, you've three separate warriors missing eyes, a blind warrior, a deaf warrior and plenty of interconnected relationships that are plain to see even from my perspective as a relative outsider. You haven't even told me the story of how you and Maplefall came to be in love."
"Well.. that's true, but I'm more interested in knowing what happened to you. I mean, I don't remember anything from the clan we were born in- I didn't even remember you until I saw you. I saw our father in StarClan, and he let me know that you could potentially exist... but why didn't I remember? Where have you been?"
"You must have taken a knock to the head, I guess. I was only young too, but I remember our sister- Stellarpaw. We had barely made apprentices, and then she turned up dead, and Dad started getting really cagey. I woke up one night with Dad hovering over both of us, whispering about how we had to go, and then he picked us both up and ran. He was slowing down, so he tucked me away in a hollow and told me to hide, and when the sun came up to run toward the next clan over. I kept hoping he would come back, but he didn't, so I did what he said and I ran. I hid there until news came through the medicine cats that our parents were both dead-died fighting each other was the verdict. They said I could return, but there was no news of you, and I didn't want to go back to a clan that had those memories. So... I went wandering, as a loner. Dropped the suffix so that cats would stop asking me about a clan I knew nothing about. Every now and again I'd stay with groups, but I didn't really have any direction, or purpose. And then a white molly from StarClan told me where to find you. And now I'm here."
"Now you're here," Badgerstar smiled, before he shyly looked at his paws, "when we were kits, did you ever think I would become a leader?"
"When we were little? No. You were excitable and naturally curious, but you had a softness about you that I didn't think would make for a good leader. I thought you wouldn't be capable of making tough decisions, of being able to stand up for your clan where it counted, but coming here, I see I was wrong. That softness isn't a weakness- it's your greatest strength. I've heard cats talk about how you fought in 'the barn fight', you know. These cats love you, because you are capable of making those tough calls, and because you treat every cat here with the same love, and the same kindness." Badgerstar ducked his head, embarrassed.
"Like I said... they're my family, every single one of them. When they choose to stay in this clan, they choose to look to me for guidance and protection. At first it was hard, I was so young and so inexperienced, but mostly I've found that the best way to lead is with compassion. You put your family first- you nurture their dreams and their strengths, you assign them mentors who will help them to build on their weaknesses, and when someone threatens your family, you fight for them. I didn't fight once, and it's a decision I'll regret forever."
"Will you tell me about the barn fight that the cats are talking about?"
"Yes, but that comes at the end, and I promised I would start at the beginning. So, it all started on a blizzarding day in Leaf-fall, when I came back from a pretty miserable hunting, and I shook out my fur, and then I turned around, and there was Lionheart..."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Hey, wait up!" Rivuletflight's wheezing laughter made Archie pause halfway up the cliff-face that lead toward EchoClan territory. His tail arched over his back as he waited for the other to catch up, purring as his friend nudged his shoulder with his nose, indicating they could carry on. Only, Archie wasn't sure what Rivuletflight was. Ever since their conversation moons ago, things had changed. Not in a bad way, in a very good way, but it was hard to find the right word to describe someone you were romantic with who wasn't your mate.
Not that it would be a problem for much longer, as Archie lead the other tom up through the mountain and down into a cavern in the neutral area of crossing between the two clans. EchoClan was a good ally to GroveClan, he'd heard from Mousestone, which is why he had chosen their border to patrol. HazeClan was nice enough, but he didn't consider the lake particularly romantic. He'd been on edge ever since the scent Lavenderpaw had found near Highgarden, and he didn't think there was anything of particular importance beyond the dead tree toward SpruceClan. So, EchoClan it was.
The cavern gave way into a large room with a crack in the roof, letting the sunlight stream through. It bounced off of multi-coloured crystals embedded into the rock, creating an array of lights on the cave floor. Rivuletflight looked around in quiet awe, carefully stepping around the space. Archie watched him, face fond. It was one of the things that he liked most about him: the attentiveness with which he took to studying his surroundings, appreciating beauty. When he was done basking, he turned to Archie with a wide smile.
"This is gorgeous, Arch," he purred, "how'd you have the time to find it?"
"I was scouting."
"For what?"
"For the perfect place to tell you I want to make it official." Rivuletflight stopped, slowly turning to face Archie with wide eyes. Archie smiled. "Ever since I came to this clan, you've made every effort to help me fit in, to comfort me and to teach me how to come to terms with the trauma I experienced in the Kingdom. You didn't have to do all of that- in fact, you'd already done enough by reuniting me with my sister- so for a long time I asked myself why you would. I didn't see what would possess a cat to help someone in the way you helped me with no personal gain, and when it struck me that you just wanted to... well. You're my best friend, Rivuletflight, the person that I trust most in the world, and the one cat that I love. There's no one else for me. I don't have to ask myself 'what if' because I know. Some souls are just meant to meet, and I think yours and mine are intrinsically tied. I think I was meant to find you, and I'm so, so glad that I did because I can't imagine my life without you. Hearing you say you loved me was the best day of my life, but you can eclipse it right here and now by saying you'll be my mate."
Rivuletflight leaped forward, tackling him to the ground with a rumbling purr as he nuzzled his face against Archie's, making the black tom laugh as he wrapped his paws around the other, grooming his face enthusiastically while the pointed tom beamed in delight, purr loud enough that it could have been a monster's engine.
"Of course I'll be your mate," he said, "I can't believe you asked before I asked you!"
"Call it a rare streak of impulsiveness," Archie laughed, licking his forehead fondly, "I just couldn't wait any longer. Seeing what I saw at QuickClan made me think about what is really important to me, and the answer was pretty clearly family. And you're mine- you have been ever since you and your dad brought me here. If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead, but I'm not. I'm happy, I'm healing, and I'm in love. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."
"And you're the best thing that ever happened to me, Arch," he purred, "you might not have seen it, but I was lost before I came here, and I didn't really have anyone, so you letting me in and choosing to be my friend meant a lot to me. You make me happy, and I wanna be happy with you for the rest of time."
"Good thing I can make that wish come true, then, 'cause I've got you now and I'm not letting you go for a very long time."

When Emberwing had needed some time out of camp, Badgerstar had naturally jumped at the chance to babysit his grandkit. So, in the overcast Leaf-fall day, he sat curled against the roots of the tree that housed the nursery, Strongkit cuddled up to his side and snoozing contentedly. Sandcatcher and Maplefall played an energetic game of moss-ball with the older kits, although Redkit opted to stay with his father, watching over his niece so that the teams could have even players.
"Mom was telling me that you named me after your friend in a different clan," Redkit was saying, "she didn't say much about him, and she said I should ask you instead, since you were closer to him, but Sandcatcher was saying how when he died, everyone went to fight for him in the other clan and that it was very brave of them, and that Cherrypaw and Fernpaw were upset that they didn't get to go." Badgerstar chuckled, leaning across to lick his son's forehead as he curled his tail tighter around Strongkit, beaming proudly up at his father.
"I did name you after Redstar of QuickClan, yes. He was one of the first leaders that I met when I went to gatherings, and he was... interesting. Quieter than you'd expect of a clan leader, I think, but he was dealing with a lot of problems in QuickClan. He was steady, but he wasn't stoic or strict, just... calm, and he had a good sense of humour, and he loved his family like I did. I met him first when I was very new to being a leader, and we kind of... came up together. He was a good cat. He had his faults like everyone did, but he taught me a lot about what it means to lead a clan, how people rely on you for guidance and look to you for strength. And he was always strong, even when he didn't feel it. When he died, I considered him my brother, which is why I named you after him."
"How did Redstar die, Dad?" Badgerstar paused.
"He... his life was very tragically taken by a very bad cat, but I don't think he would want you to feel sad for him. He did it to defend his clan, and in the end, his death tightened the bonds between us, QuickClan and HazeClan, which is a legacy to be proud of. Besides, I suppose he's happy in StarClan. He will have joined our old friend Hazestar now- his best friend- and they'll be spending their days hunting together in the starry fields."
"Well... I'm glad that you got to know Redstar. I think you loved him a lot from how you speak of him, and besides, Redkit is a pretty cool name. Will I be called Redstar too, one day?" Badgerstar laughed, touching his nose to his son's forehead with a purr.
"If you work very hard, maybe. It takes a lot of work to be a leader, a lot of sacrifice and dedication. Just having the title of a leader doesn't make you one inherently, and there's lots of different ways to be a leader. Look at how Lionheart organizes everyone, or how Dusklight brings joy to all the clan's ranks when they need it most, or how Juniperstorm always makes sure you're all in bed on time, or how Goldleaf keeps the medicine cats in check and the herbs organized, or even how you sat out a game you love just to make sure your siblings could have fun."
"You think that would make me a good leader?"
"It certainly is a start." He paused, smiling as Strongkit stretched out, and blinked happily up at her uncle, barely older than she was, letting out a tired purr. "Have a nice nap, sweetie?"
"Uh-huh. Uncle Redkit is really warm."
"Dad was just telling me how I got my name," Redkit told her, with a smile, "if you're feeling up to it, do you want to go join in the game?" Strongkit cast a shy smile at the group of rowdy kits, tumbling over each other, her ears flattening a little. "Hey, if you're scared, I'll ask Sunkit if he'll swap onto the other team so we can be on the same one. I'll look out for you." He gave her a reassuring smile, and Strongkit's ears perked up. She looked to Badgerstar for permission, and he nodded, chuckling happily.
"Okay! Let's go." Strongkit purred, allowing her uncle to help her to her paws, before he bounded off toward the group, hollering for his mother to get her attention. Badgerstar stayed, happily curled up in the embrace of the tree branches, watching as the kits joined the game, Redkit sticking close to Strongkit to help her take the ball all the way up to the other team's goal, where Poppykit purposefully missed the block just to see the delighted look on Strongkit's face as all of the cats congratulated her on an excellent shot.
"Happy?" A voice asked, amused. He looked up to see Mirage watching, a fond smile on her face, as if she were remembering Badgerstar and herself playing like that. He struggled to recall- but he couldn't come up with the image. He chose to believe it existed, anyway, giving his sister a warm smile in response.
"More than I can say."

"Hey, there you are, I was looking for you." Sootface purred as Spidernose trudged into the den, with a weary smile. The other tom's head instantly cocked, his eyes narrowing. "Okay, I know that look. That's your 'something's wrong but I don't want to admit it' look, so out with it." Spidernose sighed, slumping against his mate, letting tiredness seep into his bones as Sootface carefully groomed between his ears.
"Goldleaf knows how upset I've been, I guess. She sent me back from herb hunting early to get some rest, which I'm thankful for, because my leg is killing me but I- I don't know. I guess it's still hard seeing Midnightstream and Emberwing mope around camp and thinking there was something more I could have done. It's sad to say that Badgerstar and Maplefall are accustomed to grief, and their younger kits are busy with warrior duties but... I don't know. I just feel bad. I know it's not my fault but..."
"It still hurts," Sootface nodded, gently nudging his mate toward his nest, where he curled around Spidernose's dark form, and began to groom him lovingly, letting the other relax into him, "it's hard when tragedy strikes. When cats you care about are sad, your natural reaction is to wish you could help them in some way, to think of all the ways you could have stopped it from happening. That's what I felt about Ashenstrike when I came here; that I should have found him sooner, that I shouldn't have given up looking for him... but well. Sometimes, as hard as it is, you have to accept there just wasn't any way for you to help them more than you did. It's not comforting, but you have to come to terms with it, and then do your best to help them move forward."
"Emberwing doesn't even want to talk to her mate. She doesn't want to talk to me."
"Well... Ashenstrike didn't want to talk to me either, but I did talk to Goldleaf about what was happening, and she and Mousestone helped him a lot back then. It doesn't have to be you, but you're a smart cat and I know you can figure out what Emberwing needs right now, and you can direct her in that way. Maybe it won't fix everything- I don't think anything can fix something like this- but at least it'll show her that she has cats looking out for her. And you have someone looking out for you too, you know."
"I know. Goldleaf." Spidernose laughed as Sootface nipped his ear.
"Cheeky."
"You love it," he purred, settling back into Sootface and relishing in the way his mate's tail curled around him protectively, cuddling him close into his side.
"Yeah," he said, nuzzling his nose between Spidernose's ears and inhaling his familiar scent, "I really do."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ servings consumed
15/15 - x13 mice & x1 squirrel
✦ clan events
brackenpaw, thicketpaw and thornpaw take their warrior assessments
bramblepaw learns to hunt
the medicine cats practice medicine
archibald and rivuletflight become mates! (cannot bio have kits)
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - hawkthorn, acornstream, harepuddle, hazelskip, quailberry, kererucall
2 - shadowtail, silvermoon, oakback, crowcharm, frostbranch, sparkfur
3 - pinefeather, sootface, midnightstream, deerstripe, burningcloud, burrcall
4 - longriver, harrierstreak, boulderflame, flowershine, squirrelwhisker, adderstorm
5 - fawnrunner, stonepatch, woodbloom, elkbounce, mottlebloom, lilactail
border -
1 - lionheart, ashenstrike, roseclaw, dusklight, dustfang, flintburr

leader:
        badgerstar | 64 moons | ♂
        lives: ★★★★✰✰✰✰✰

deputy:
        lionheart | 85 moons | ♀

medicine cat:
        goldleaf | 86 moons | ♀ - 6sp
        spidernose | 59 moons | ♂ - 6sp
        apprentice:
        mousestone | 43 moons | ♀ - 6sp

warriors:
        flintburr | 100 moons | ♂
        hawkthorn | 74 moons | ♂
        shadowtail | 74 moons | ♀
        acornstream | 74 moons | ♀
        dustfang | 79 moons | ♂
        ashenstrike | 85 moons | ♂
        stonepatch | 61 moons | ♂
        fawnrunner | 60 moons | ♀
        harrierstreak | 52 moons | ♂
        flowershine | 51 moons | ♀
        longriver | 50 moons | ♂
        boulderflame | 48 moons | ♂
        burrcall | 48 moons | ♀
        roseclaw | 96 moons | ♂
        sootface | 68 moons | ♂
        pinefeather | 94 moons | ♂
        dawnblossom | 42 moons | ♀
        dusklight | 42 moons | ♂
        novella | 42 moons | ♀
        halfpond | 46 moons | ♂
        sedgefire | 46 moons | ♀
        willowthroat | 52 moons | ♂
        grouseclaw | 52 moons | ♂
        wolverinejaw | 49 moons | ♀
        burningcloud | 81 moons | ♂
        meadowfang | 81 moons | ♀
        woodbloom | 38 moons | ♀
        squirrelwhisker | 38 moons | ♂
        featherpelt | 86 moons | ♀
        adderstorm | 37 moons | ♀
        archibald | 42 moons | ♂
        fircloud | 98 moons | ♂
        rivuletflight | 46 moons | ♂
        silvermoon | 83 moons | ♀
        ripplemist | 40 moons | ♂
        frostbranch | 40 moons | ♂
        cormorantpath | 37 moons | ♂
        sparkfur | 37 moons | ♂
        avocetnose | 30 moons | ♂
        ternflutter | 30 moons | ♀
        elkbounce | 29 moons | ♀
        thunderspark| 29 moons | ♀
        mistcreek | 29 moons | ♀
        deerstripe | 29 moons | ♂
        juniperstorm | 29 moons | ♀
        midnightstream | 29 moons | ♂
        harepuddle | 56 moons | ♂
        kererucall | 88 moons | ♀
        falcongaze | 24 moons | ♂
        cinderdawn | 24 moons | ♀
        sleetbreeze | 24 moons | ♂
        oakback | 24 moons | ♂
        hazelskip | 23 moons | ♀
        quailberry | 23 moons | ♂
        riverbubble | 63 moons | ♀
        russetbound | 17 moons | ♂
        eveningfeather | 17 moons | ♀
        frecklestep | 17 moons | ♂
        morninglight | 17 moons | ♀
        crowcharm | 16 moons | ♂
        ravenflight | 16 moons | ♀
        starlingthroat | 16 moons | ♀
        tuisong | 16 moons | ♂
        lilactail | 16 moons | ♀
        lavenderspring | 16 moons | ♀
        fernstone | 15 moons | ♀
        cherrystorm | 15 moons | ♂
        pitchrunner | 15 moons | ♂
        mottlebloom | 15 moons | ♀
        pebblebird | 15 moons | ♂
        flamescorch | 15 moons | ♂
        mirage | 64 moons | ♀

apprentices:
        brackenpaw | 13 moons | ♀
        thornpaw | 13 moons | ♀
        thicketpaw | 13 moons | ♂
        bramblepaw | 13 moons | ♂

queens:
        maplefall | 60 moons | ♀
        sandcatcher | 31 moons | ♀
        emberwing | 28 moons | ♀

kits:
        sunkit | 4 moons | ♂
        brindlekit | 4 moons | ♀
        redkit | 4 moons | ♂
        eclipsekit | 3 moons | ♀
        brightkit | 3 moons | ♂
        beekit | 3 moons | ♂
        runningkit | 3 moons | ♂
        tallkit | 3 moons | ♀
        poppykit | 3 moons | ♀
        strongkit | 2 moons | ♀

elders:
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | spruceclan | gracen
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [2] | greencough
    chervil [6] | wounds/aches
    marigold [4] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [3] | pain
    cobwebs [2] | bleeding
    fennel [7] | pain
    raspberry leaves [6] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [5] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [9] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [2] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown
    coltsfoot [1] | breathing
    dandelion [1] | bee stings
    elder leaves [1] | sprains
    feverfew [1] | fever/headache
    goatweed [1] | eases grief
    hawkweed [1] | greencough
    heather nectar [1] | sweetner
    honey [1] | soothes throats
    ivy leaves [1] | unknown
    juniper berries [1] | bellyaches
    lamb's ear [1] | strength
    lavender [1] | fever/chills
    lovage [1] | unknown
    lungwort [1] | yellowcough
    mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
    mint [1] | scenting
    mouse bile [1] | kills ticks
    rush [1] | breaks
    sorrel [1] | traveling herb
    laurel [1] | herb wraps
    stick [1] | pain
    stinging nettle [1] | swelling; pain; breaks
    sweet sedge [1] | infections

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x00| 1 servings [00]
    vole | x14 | 1 servings [14]
    rabbit | x13 | 2 servings [26]
    bird | x13 | 3 servings [39]
    fish | x13 | 2 servings [26]
    squirrel | x12 | 2 servings [24]
    hare | x13 | 3 servings [36]
    capacity: 164 servings (10 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    dawnblossom | brackenpaw [4]
    ↪ hunt, battle, swim, climb
    burrcall | thornpaw [4]
    stonepatch | thicketpaw [4]
    avocetnose | bramblepaw [3]
    ↪ battle, swim, climb

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante
    redrunner ; heart failure/age
    fallowshimmer ; heart failure/age
    bronzekit, reedkit, paisleykit,
    streamkit & tinykit ; weakness at birth

family/mates;
    archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [14]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 am

Image(c)
Number of Cats: 17(4 Servings)
Toms: 7 Mollies: 10
Hardmode: Off
Next Meet: Now
Pebbles: 44
☯Archive☯

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Dotty followed Finn, as usual, while he made his way around the territory. “Please can you show me how to do something today!”

Finn turned to his apprentice, “I don’t have anything more to teach you. My knowledge was basic, things I learned how to do. Now it’s your turn. You will learn how to cure different things and what not. You don’t need me anymore.” he explained.

Dotty looked shocked and taken aback for a split second, “w-what?” she stammered.

Finn nodded, “Yep! Why don’t you stay in my neighborhood for a while and sharpen your skills more here? I will send any sick, injured or pregnant queens your way if they need help. You can be the medic of my area. I of course, will stop by and say hello occasionally.”

Dotty just nodded, words did not come to her. She was done with training? There was so much more to learn. Things she has seen she was not taught how to handle, things she was sure she would fail at. How could Finn be done teaching her? So many questions.

Finn shook his head and sighed, it was just like Dotty to act like this. “Dotty, I know it is overwhelming and what not, but I will be here for you. I passed on what I know to you and these are the things I learned on my own. No one helped me learn these things. This way you can learn things and know what I know. It’s how it works. One day you will be better at taking care of other than I am. That is a good thing though. I did my job, now you just need to make it better.”

Dotty sniffled, “I will Finn, I can still ask you questions right?”

Finn chuckled, “Of course you can..” he licked her cheek affectionately. “Now, go do something else, you are scaring all the mollies away and I want to mingle.”

Finn watched Dotty leave, she was not watching where she was going and he noticed, but he didn’t need to worry as she was in the heart of his territory and he was sure he saw Scorn and some other cat earlier. The leader then continued on his way, walking in no hurry.

An hour had seemed to pass and he decided it was a good time to take a rest, just then a cat pounced towards him but Finn was quick and moved out of the way. The stranger was puffed up and hissed, “What are you doing following me!” He didn’t give Finn anytime to reply before swiping at the leader. Finn was not lucky at avoiding this and received a scratch across his nose.

Finn growled, “You're on my territory and you have been for the last week! It is my responsibility to know who is on my territory at all times!” he spat. “Who are you and what do you want?!” Finn didn’t lash at the stranger, not wanting to fight but wanting answers.

“My name is none of your business and my reason for being here is none of your business either.” The stranger growled.

“Then leave.” Finn meowed coldly. A warning.

“You going to make me?” The tom taunted.

Finn didn’t reply as he launched his attack, he tackled the cat to the ground and the two went at it for what seemed like an eternity. Evenly matched and healthy, however it was the stranger that pinned Finn down. The stranger went for Finn’s throat but before he could Maple barreled into the stranger’s side and pinned him down. Her claws sinking into the toms pelt as Finn watched, dazed.

“Why are you here Mocha?” Maple growled. “Did Sir tell you to follow me? I left for a reason!”

“You know how it goes Maple, you shouldn’t have left Sir like that and just killed him.” Mocha meowed.

“He lived?! I didn’t actually think he lived. I left him in a bad state.” Maple looked shocked.

“You know as well as I do that Sir would not die. You know I am a tracker and you know why I am here.” Mocha smirked.

Maple let out an audible gasp, her thoughts flooded her and she no longer concentrated on keeping Mocha pinned. He took that opportunity and flung her away, she landed on her feet, claws scraping against the concrete. “He can’t!”

Mocha chuckled, “Oh, he can. I’ve been looking for you for moons, your scent was strong in this city and I found you. You and your little kittypet. Sir told us that you betrayed him, you didn’t obey. You know what happens if you go against him.”

Maple nodded ever so slightly, “I know…” she whispered. Fear was in the mollies eyes now, she knew what was coming and she knew Sir was going to send more.

Mocha smirked, “You know, I am the only one here right now.. Maybe you can change my mind? Maybe you could give me something so I won’t tell Sir where you are?” he mused.

Maple narrowed her eyes and hissed, “I know you are a dirty rat, your word does not mean anything.”

“Oh, that's so sad. Why do you need to hurt me like that?” Mocha toyed, obviously not hurt by her words. “So, you don’t want to hear what I want?”

Maple snorted, “What do you want?”

Mocha winked and moved closer, whispering in her ear. The molly’s eyes grew wide. “So, is that a yes?” he asked with amusement.

Maple shook her head, many thoughts racing through her head right now, “What? Why? What? Okay…” all she could manage. She then turned to see Finn was still there, watching the two of them. Worry was in the leader’s eyes and Maple turned to Mocha, “Return in one moon, I will be there.”

Mocha shook his head, “No dear, you have two nights.” He stepped closer and whispered. “I will meet you at the pond as the sun starts to lower. I will give you until moon high before I leave. And, you better go alone.” He meowed. Mocha looked down at the cat he had bested, “You're so weak, hardly a leader.” he sneered before walking off.

Once Mocha was out of earshot Maple meowed to Finn, “Not a word about this. Don’t ask me questions and do not tell Calla.” she instructed. “I expect this from you, since I saved your life.”

Finn shook his head, “Are there going to be more just like him?”

Maple shrugged, “Let's hope not, he's a tracker I know from the past and the cat he works for is no good.” That was all she said as she turned away and walked back to her garden, checking on Calla before she went on a walk by herself to go through her thoughts. The most confusing was why did he ask for a night? Why? Was all she would come up with. The two were enemies back then and even now. He wanted a night alone with her, was it a trap? Either way she knew she needed to do something, to protect the neighborhood. Finn couldn’t even fend off a track, what would he do when the brutes showed up? They were skilled fighters, raised to be ruthless and all are very skilled. Most of all she wanted to protect Calla, she needed to. She loved Calla and the thought of her being killed was frightening. The molly sighed and hissed a curse to herself as she kept going.

Mocha returned to his apprentice, he had instructed the little thing to wait where he was and if he were to move the young cat would pay for it. “Head back home, find Sir and tell him that I didn’t find anything here yet. He will be wanting an update. Tell him I am going to continue on.” Mocha lied. The young cat nodded obediently and took off.

Mocha turned around and sat down, looking back in the direction he came from. The tom then went over what he had learned and the fight he had just went through. He was used to the stings from scratches and didn’t bother with the small ones, only caring for the bigger cats as he groomed himself. He will finally get what he wanted before Maple left and that was a chance to get to know her. To him Maple hated every cat that was involved with Sir, that included him. Every encounter they had together was wrong, she was defensive and he would jumble up his words and they would end up in a blood battle. He still liked her though and he would lie to Sir to protect the molly, she just didn’t need to know that part.. Maybe at least not yet.

Mocha was satisfied with his fur and squatted down. He knew he had to stay alert now since Maple knew he was here. His curled ears swiveled with every sound around him, he eventually closed his eyes and tried to get some rest.

It was no use though, he was paranoid now. Mocha got up and went to do what he was good at, he went to track. He went to lay out the area and follow the cats in their own shadows. Spying on their lives and watching from a distance

Finn returned to Dotty, he was covered in scratches and other wounds that were hidden by his bloodied fur. Cobrafang had come right in then and saw what state the tom was is and she gasped, “What happened Finn? Are you okay?” She asked before joining in with Dotty. They were trying to clear his pelt to see if there was any other wounds that were hidden.

Finn shook his head, “I will be fine.” he meowed quietly. Was he though? He couldn’t protect his territory. He needed help from someone else… (his ego is so damaged hehe)

Cobbrafang nodded, accepting his answer, “I bet the other cat that did this had it much worse!” the molly meowed sweetly. It was silent after that though, Finn had a lot to think about.

Mothpaw sat under the strange wooden tree (table) with Pearpaw. Pearpaw had increasingly become chunky and it worried Mothpaw, “You need to stop eating all that food they keep giving you.” she meowed.

“Why? It’s not that bad and it is easy to get..” Pearpaw complained. “Plus it’s not like we can get out.” he added.

Mothpaw nodded, “I think I found us a way to get out of here. The two leg goes out to water the garden every sunrise and every sundown. While it goes out it opens the door wide. All we need to do is bolt around it’s legs and we are free.”

“What about mom though? And our future siblings?” Pearpaw asked.

Mothpaw shrugged, “We can talk to those cats that visit every day. Maybe they can help us? If we manage to get out then that would be awesome information to take to them.”

Pearpaw shrugged and plopped down, “I guess… when are we going to try this?”

“Sundown.” Mothpaw meowed.

“But thats when the two leg sets down more kibble!” Pearpaw objected.

“Duh! We need to get out of here. Your with me or not?” Mothpaw muttered to her brother.

“Fine! But you need to get me a mouse.” Pearpaw sniffled.

Mothpaw rolled her eyes, you can catch your own dang prey.

Later that evening the two follow their plan and dash out through the two leg’s legs. Heading for the wall. Mothpaw makes it up easily, however Pearpaw has to try a few times but managed to get over just in time. The two-leg almost had him! The two then dash along the concrete wall, in the direction they saw the cats that tried to help them.

[Meeting(Starclan)] Would you mind sending some of the cats from the to be found list below? Don’t send Mud&Bark just yet though.
          [Patrolling] Finn, Scorn and Sugarfoot.
          [”Begging”] Winter and Mink pester upwalkers for food.
          [Hunting] Heavypad, Duke, Russentnose, Stone, Minnow and Rust.
          [Hunting] Calla, Cobrafang and Goldenflower.
          [Herb Hunting] Dotty.
          [Training] Stone, Minnow and Rust train together.
          [Kitting] Applenose should be going into labor. (She is currently in a foster program for cats, if this helps anything. No access to herbs though.)
          [Prey] 2 Small Fish (4 servings)
          [Notes to Mod] Boop Also you can give either color ins or f2u pics

THE CLAN
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 47 Moons | Tom |

Second:

Medic:
      Dotty | 14 Moons | Molly | SP5 |

Medic’s Lostpaw:

Kittypets:
      Winter | 30 Moons | Molly |

Alleycats:
      Duke | 40 Moons | Tom |
      Scorn | 38 Moons | Tom |
      Mocha | 32 Moons | Tom |
      Maple | 28 Moons | Molly |
      Calla | 27 Moons | Molly |

Rogues:
      Sugarfoot | 50 Moons | Molly |
      Cobrafang | 43 Moons | Molly |
      Heavypad | 40 Moons | Tom |
      Goldenflower | 37 Moons | Molly |
      Russentnose | 37 Moons | Molly |

Lostpaws:
      Mothpaw | 15 Moons | Molly | C |
      Pearpaw | 15 Moons | Tom | C |
      Minnow | 9 Moons | Molly |
      Rust | 9 Moons | Tom |
      Stone | 9 Moons | Tom |

Mothers:
      [1] Mink | 76 Moons | Molly |
      [0] Applenose | 58 Moons | Molly |

Kits:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x2 | 1 serving
      Finches | x1 | 1 serving
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x0 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 3 | 3 servings

DECEASED

MATES
      Scorn + Sugarfoot
      Duke + Russentnose

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      1|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      1|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      1|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      1|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      2|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      3|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      1|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      2|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      None | Mothpaw | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, Fighting
      None | Pearpaw | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, Fighting
      Russentnose | Minnow | 2 |
      ► Hunting, Fighting
      Duke | Stone | 2 |
      ► Hunting, Fighting
      Heavypad | Rust | 2 |
      ► Hunting, Fighting
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustclan - 59 - CaC

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:18 am

Number of Cats: 87 (13 of which are kits)
|45F|40M|2NB|
Food Consumption: 14
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxIf you had asked Lobsterclaw about it, he would have said his defiance was because of him being a strong warrior, and camp needing as many of those as possible to protect their kits and elders. He would have said that him volunteering to guard the camp was something more immediately useful – that is useful sooner, rather than being more useful – than training Gullpaw. He would have said it was a relax from mentor duties (truthfully mentoring was stressful, as much as it made him proud of his apprentice. He could see why mentoring was used as a test for potential deputies; how enthusiastic they were to lead less experienced warriors when there was just one under their command was a reasonable proxy for how well they would tend to their daily duties and, even, how well they would tend to battle, should it be needed).
xxxxAll of these reasons were true, but, of course, his real reason went unsaid.
xxxxWould defying his deputy’s order to join the patrol – directly to his face, no less – be acceptable if he knew the real reason?
xxxxMaybe he’d think that Bugleclaw and Argusheart being alongside Troutstripe would be enough for him in feeling that she had his love and support alongside. Maybe he’d think it ridiculous to bunk off other duties out of wanting to provide support for your mate.
xxxxHis father would have found it ridiculous. Quite possible his mother, too. But while Lobsterclaw was as hard and tough as his name suggested, he also, much like his name-sake, had a soft, tender inside. There was no weakness in the shell of a lobster – they kept their squishy pink cores hidden deep inside, and had humans not regularly interfered with lobster pots, no cat could possibly know that the whole creature wasn’t just stone-hard shell. Argusheart had chosen her elder son’s name well. Lobsterclaw’s shell made his parents proud, both being more conservative than much of the clan.
xxxxHis twin brother was another matter. Camberfoot was soft and flighty – again, like his name – and didn’t have the cold iron in his eyes that Lobsterclaw and Bugleclaw shared. He often acted like he belonged with entirely different cats, and Argusheart and Bugleclaw seemed okay with this.
xxxxIt would have hurt his parents to see both their sons letting themselves be ruled by emotion and sentiment, but Lobsterclaw was not just his father’s son. He was Troutstripe’s mate, and going to be a very proud father within a few days.
xxxxAfter-all, Troutstripe had said this morning she could feel the kits stirring, more than just the usual kicks and turns of the rest of the pregnancy.
xxxxAnd Lobsterclaw knew, without even needing to see them, that his kits would all be adorable, precious, and deeply important to him, no matter what they turned out to behave like. He could even love a second third Clarystorm, and wasn’t that something? Even if they came out with four ears and no tail. Even if they came out as ginger, and obviously weren’t his. They were his mate’s kits, and he would be a dad. And an awesome dad, at that.
xxxxTeasel-leaf had noticed a distinct lack of words for numbers in Gustclan’s vocabulary. He had no way to keep in his head the numbers of cats properly.
xxxxBut he had not earned his way to being a medicine cat through being stupid. He was a very clever cat, and no one denied this, although some would much rather he put his intelligence into herb-gathering rather than pranking when there was no one to heal. Some cats suspected he did his pranks just to force there to be enough apprentice duties for all of the apprentices. Some cats knew he did this… and that he also did a lot extra for fun.
xxxxTeasel-leaf was very capable of actually applying his intelligence when he wanted to.
xxxxHe’d come up with a system of counting. Six was the biggest a litter could be expected to be, so he counted in sixes. That was a litter. A litter was convenient to count in, because he had six fleshy pads on his feet, and he could use these to count to six. If six littermates all had six kits, they’d have a litter of litters. He hadn’t worked out his names yet, but saying that Gustclan had two litter-litters and a litter sounded stupid. Maybe he’d ask Zirconpaw.
xxxxEach cat had had a symbol chosen for them. Not all were unique, but they were all linked to the cat in question. Teasel-leaf was represented with a teasel head, Gannetpaw was a white feather, Ploverstripe and Martinwhisker were both a brown feather, and so on. Knotfish actually got knotweed, and several cats – like Amo, Elsker and Amuri, as well as Llosgi Llyn, Mor, Eryr, and Tymestl (although Fioled had got a violet) were represented with small pebbles from the Northern shore (and so was Cairngormpaw, although care was given to assign him a brown stone). Kachookit had caught a butterfly two days ago, and there was Camberfoot.
xxxxAnd now, across the floor of the medicine cat den – such that Teasel-leaf could keep an eye on Barnfish as he worked – were neatly arranged little symbols. The teasel leaf and a white feather were off to one side, where everywhere else, little litters of objects were pushed closely together, with litters of these arranged in circles. Teasel-leaf carefully placed the teasel head in the circle of one ring, and the feather in the centre of the other.
xxxxThat looked like far too much, even without the other few cats spread around – and without the furtive glances towards the nursery, where Troutstripe would soon give birth to who knew how many kits?
xxxxWell, that was it. Decided. Gustclan needed more medicine cats. And judging by how quickly they were growing, as many as they could train now.
xxxxIt was a good thing that Gannetpaw was looking ready to end his apprenticeship now.
xxxxAnd Adoniscloud had had to negotiate wanting to take his sons to visit the rest of their family.
xxxxZirconpaw’s mouth only just fit around the fox skull. He’d finally worked his way back to camp after what felt like possibly even a whole moon of time. It had definitely been intentional – what a lovely detour he’d gone on! He’d only had to hunt 3 times in his detour! Just like he definitely planned! The squirrel that his mentor had challenged him to catch had long since gone into his stomach (and probably had left too, in all honesty). He had no proof he’d caught it now except for the lack of rumbling in his stomach.
xxxxHe may have lost his squirrel, but there was no way that he was going to lose his fox skull. It was a mighty prize, worthy of his brilliance, and a good talking point, and hopefully the other apprentices would recognise him as he was (and maybe Umbrastep would either be nicer or recognise his brilliance too). His teeth fit snuggly around the broken remains of its snout.
xxxxHe trotted along the path, having finally found it, and followed the well scented path down towards camp. There was the very recent smell of Gannetpaw, Gullpaw, and Adoniscloud. Maybe it was family bonding that they were leaving on again? It certainly wasn’t unusual, and apparently it had happened a good few times before he had joined Gustclan too. He could smell what he assumed was the morning patrol – was that Squirrelclaw leading? – and the fresh scents of new prey as well. Certainly the clan had been busy.
xxxxIt was now getting into evening, with the wind picking up, and blowing leaves up and against Zirconpaw’s back. The ground wasn’t just an earth brown, but instead a million hints of fire, bright as the apprentice’s own fur colour.
xxxxAnd now camp was coming into focus again. There it was, framed on all sides by tall trees. A simple courtyard, paved with broken up square stones, enclosed by a flower bed and a wall, with a big wooden building on one side, and the main interior space of camp on the other. The warriors had grown so numerous that they were moving more and more into the big wooden building now, and Zirconpaw was going to join them in there one day – he was going to sleep in what he could see from the outside as a window, so he could tell the whole den if something was happening down below.
xxxxThe entrance to the courtyard was framed on either side by a low brick wall, which had once been Pearstone’s wall and was not just generally used by whichever warriors were keeping an eye on camp. There were few real predators that could get over the buildings, so warriors were generally focused either around the Apple tree at the other side of the courtyard, or resting on the wall.
xxxxAnd normally, it was warriors, not just Zinniapelt sitting alone.
xxxxShe was looking off into the woods, and as Zirconpaw approached, he could see her nose twitch a few times, her face slowly lower in his direction, and her eyes narrow.
xxxx“Zirconpaw?” Her eyes flicked rapidly between his fox skull and his face. “Where on earth have you been?” There was a tiny quiver in her voice.
xxxxZirconpaw placed the fox skull on the ground between his feet before speaking.
xxxx“I was being awesome. Look what I brought back!”
xxxx“Yes. I can see. I meant, where did you get that?” Her eyes were only narrowing further.
xxxx“I was being very intimidating, practicing my fighting on a squirrel, and there was a fox nearby, and I scared it out of its skin entirely, and I brought the skull back to prove that I really managed it, and I really have learned a lot for Sparrowfoot. Maybe I’ll be a warrior sooner because of it!”
xxxx“I don’t believe that for a moment. Tell me where you really found it. And be honest. We all know about your lying, negative moons.”
xxxx“I’m not lying about that! I am 12 and negative three quarter moons.” Zirconpaw huffed. “I found it while hunting. I caught my squirrel, I went into a clearing, and there it was.”
xxxxZinniapelt looked visibly worried. She didn’t say anything for a few moments. “You didn’t notice anything else concerning did you..? Like… Other foxes? Did you smell anything?”
xxxx“I didn’t smell anything. I thought foxes were meant to have a really strong smell, weren’t they?”
xxxx“Some do, some don’t. I’m surprised you can hold any in your mouth like that and not vomit, though.” She twitched her tail, a little thoughtfully. “And where was it exactly, in relation to the hole?”
xxxx”Just outside.”
xxxx”And was there anything else I should know before taking someone else to sort it out?”
xxxxZirconpaw shook his head lightly. “Nothing. Just a hole and a fox skull. You’re not going to tell anyone who’s not going, right? I want everyone to know how mighty a warrior I’ll be.”
xxxxZinniapelt smiled, slightly, waving her crooked leg in a dismissive gesture, and Zirconpaw felt she had to be thinking back on what she managed during her apprenticeship. “Of course not.”
xxxxTeasel-leaf hurried out of the gates of camp, quickly catching up to where Adoniscloud and the apprentices had been just a second before.
xxxx”Adoniscloud?!” the tom called.
xxxxAdoniscloud turned his head half-around in a somewhat lazy manner. ”Yeah?”
xxxxTeasel-leaf slowed, and didn’t bother even slightly trying to recompose himself. He wasn’t that sort of medicine cat. ”Wherever you’re going, I have a request when you come back.” Teasel-leaf’s eyes flicked across towards Gannetpaw. Gannetpaw gave a slightly guilty look. He was leaving Teasel-leaf to care for a huge number of cats alone! Admittedly just for a few days, but… would he really be able to do it?
xxxx”Sure. What is it?”
xxxxTeasel-leaf tried to keep his tone steady, for the sakes of his apprentice being able to work out what he was meaning and being able to tell his family in whatever way he wanted.
xxxx”When you’re nearly back, I want you to head to Forestclan’s territory.” There was a little flicker of something across Adoniscloud’s face, but Teasel-leaf knew not to comment. He could guess what it meant. ”And I want you to go visit that cave we went to several moons ago. Do you know the one, Gannetpaw?” Gannetpaw’s eyes were wide, but he kept his posture calm, and managed to nod happily. ”Good. I hope you all have good news for Softdawn. If you two can keep your dad safe – and he needs it, he could be fought off by a starling – there’ll be something for each of you when you return. Now’s your time to prove yourselves.”
xxxxAspenfoot was ever the dutiful mate, and she had taken to spending her time as an elder watching over Barn-fish. She loved him no less to see him like this. Bugleclaw and Argusheart told her she needed to take time away, that it would hurt her more to see him not responding. Yew-whisker and Wigeonclaw said little, but it was clear they respected her. Boudlerdash said “’e can ‘ear ya, ya see, ‘is feet mooth when ya come, ‘n’ when ya taw ta ‘im. A’m shor ‘e li’ knowin’ ya ‘ere. Ya should try ta kee’ ‘im ‘a’py. Starcla’ knows wha’ I’d do ta ‘ave Myr’el or ‘arr’er ba’ li’ thi’. Ma’ tha mose’ o’ I’, Aspenfoo’. Ya’ll regre’ no’ seein’ ‘im now if ya don’,” Whatever that meant, whenever asked. And whenever Aspenfoot had to take a break, Boulderdash would be there, talking to him, with a look of regret in her eyes, as if she was talking to someone else entirely.
xxxxAll the cats – bar those who had gone to visit Seaclan – sat patiently in the clearing at the centre of camp. Heronstar sat on her usual spot, having just summoned them.
xxxx”Thank you for being so swift, everyone. It’s not I that needs to talk, but Teasel-leaf. He has an announcement.” Heronstar looked towards where the large tabby tom sat at the back of the clearing, while suspicious muttering flickered between many of the cats. Teasel-leaf didn’t care (or so he claimed). He just stood, stretching his feet out in front of him as he did, and walked neatly between the cats – even between where Dragonetkit had decided to attack her sister again, somehow dancing between the kits such that not one of his hairs touched any of theirs – and jumped up next to Heronstar on the wall.
xxxx”As I hope everyone has noticed, Gustclan has grown a lot recently.” Indeed it had. The last time they’d called a meeting like this – outside apprentice ceremonies – there’d been three litters’ fewer cats or so. ”And due to recent… events… there are only two medicine cats. This is not enough for a clan this size. I need two volunteers to be trained as medicine cats starting from when Gannetpaw returns – hopefully as a medicine cat by then. I could take apprentices or older kits on, but I am afraid that will be significantly slower, and we need the new medicine cats as soon as possible, so I would much prefer warriors – or even just older apprentices. However, I will accept anyone for it who seems willing and up for the job. Please come to the medicine cat den as soon as you’ve decided – and only come if you’re sure. It’s not a light decision. Thanks.”
xxxxTeasel-leaf caught his sister’s eye in his peripheral vision, and felt the little sigh escape his chest at it. Anyone else..?-
xxxx”Oi, Teasel-leaf? I got proof we need more med cats pretty quick!” came a voice with alarm from the back of the clearing.
xxxxTeasel-leaf’s ears pricked up. ”Troutstripe? Head to the nursery. Keep yourself moving – within the nursery - until you have to stop.” The kits had to come while there was only one medicine cat in camp, didn’t they?
xxxx”I want to be medicine cat.” Zinniapelt announced, bursting in to Teasel-leaf’s den as he gathered more kitting herbs. Teasel-leaf sighed exasperatedly, and looked around the herb supplies. This was awful timing, and he did not want to play mentor to his sister any more.
xxxx”I have a kitting to deal with, Zinnia, this has to take priority. I’ll find you later to discuss this.”
xxxx”No you won’t.” ZInniapelt was right. ”I’ve wanted to be a med cat since we were born, you know that. And with my leg like this-“ she lifted her broken leg off the floor for emphasis, ”I’m not going to be very much use as a warrior, am I? You have a kitting to deal with, so let me help, let this be the trial!”
xxxxTeasel-leaf growled. ”Frankly, sister, you’re only going to be medicine cat if no other eligible candidates present themselves. Now let me see to Troutstripe.”
xxxxAfter half a day of labour, Troutstripe had given birth to 6 kits. Much to the disapproval of all the queens -including Troutstripe at a few moments, as proven by the bloody scratches on Lobsterclaw’s nose – their father had been there the whole time, running to fetch anything that seemed necessary, including toys for the other kits so they’d leave his mate be, and food for the queens and moss for… other purposes. He was acting like an apprentice.
xxxxAnd now he was acting like a nest. Six kits!
xxxxTroutstripe had expected maybe two. She hadn’t made a nest big enough for six. But that was fine. She’d chosen a nest big enough for six, judging by the tiny little fluffy lumps that had worked their way up onto his shoulder as he curled around her. And chosen well.
xxxxShe hadn’t said anything after the last – a tiny black bundle that looked much like her father, bar the tiny white spot on her neck. She’d just pulled the six away from whomever was licking them clean, pulled them towards her chest, and immediately fallen asleep.
xxxxLobsterclaw couldn’t blame her. He’d need the sleep too after passing six kits out, and they’d both need the sleep in the moons to come. He’d chosen to stay awake though, so he could carefully lick his youngest daughter clean.
xxxxIt was becoming a family tradition, wasn’t it? Three sons, three daughters. He’d been in a litter of four; two sons, two daughters. Bugleclaw had too, and Argusheart had had one brother. Pheasantcloud had been talking about getting pregnant too, with Garganeywhisker. Maybe it’d pass to mates too?
xxxxThere were four tabbies, one grey, and one black. All had white spots – just like their mother – and two had got his long fur. There was no doubt they were his. There was no doubt they were his favourite things in the world, either. Troutstripe hadn’t named them yet, or made any hints at choosing names. And he knew she’d said she wanted to copy his mother’s example of not naming kits until it was clear they had survived the most dangerous stages, so it was easier emotionally. But that hadn’t stopped him having an idea.
xxxxHe was Lobsterclaw, and their mother was Troutstripe.
xxxx”Lobeliafur? Do you want to be medicine cat?”
xxxxThe white molly laughed.
xxxx”Bugleclaw said you’d ask me! See I’m nice and talkative and chatty, and I could relax anyone right, I could chill anyone down, even if they was trying to scratch my ears off whenever I got close, right, and that’d be good, because everyone’d be calm and so on, and that means less complications, right, there’s fewer complications if everyone’s calm and chill and focus, and I’d be great for that, I can talk to anyone, and everyone loves talki-.”
xxxx”But do you want to?”
xxxx”Oh, no, silly, that’s what I was saying, see I’d be great at the bedside manner, and everyone’d be really calm because everyone loves me and how talkative I am an….”
xxxxGannetpaw was the one who chose where they were going to bed for the night. It was a little inevitable, seeing how for the last hour, he’d been stopping to check every interesting smelling bush.
xxxx”What are you doing?” Gullpaw asked, the third time it happened. ”We can’t carry around a store of random herbs you find to bring back. They’ll probably all be rotten by the time we’re home anyway.”
xxxxGannetpaw shook his head. ”New clans crop up all the time. Who knows whether this land is already another clan’s territory? What if they smell us, huh? What if they’re aggressive and smell us while we’re sleeping?”
xxxxGullpaw had started diving into the bushes whenever his brother had started smelling them after that, and Adoniscloud had clearly taken this as a hint to start looking for somewhere suitable to sleep. He’d done this each of the nights they’d been travelling.
xxxxNow here they were, huddled together in a thick bush beneath the shadow of a huge mountain. Just beside the bush was a huge stone, swirly and brown. Gullpaw had asked what it was, and Adoniscloud had said it was Cairngorm – they were near where Heronstar had come from. Gullpaw asked if they could see her old clan. Adoniscloud shook his head firmly and said no more on the matter.
xxxxGannetpaw’s legs stretched in his sleep – far more than they could have done had their father still been huddled around them – but did not wake. If he had, he might have wondered what his father was doing. If he had more sense of what Adoniscloud did on most of his journeying, he might also have wondered who his father was seeing. But for now, here he was, warmed by four things; his thick fur, the flank of his brother against him, the happiness in knowing he’d see his mother and other siblings soon, and the pride in his heart at knowing his mentor thought him ready to be promoted.

color=transparent]xxxx[/color]”Camberfoot? Do you want to be medicine cat?”
xxxxThe black tom shook his head.
xxxx”Sorry, Teasel-leaf. You know me. Only thing that’s not average about me is my number of toes. You need the smartest cats. That’s not me.”
xxxxMagicfoot had met Coralheart while travelling. Magicfoot had been travelling a long time. She’d had humans once, she was sure, but not for long. She didn’t remember much of them, and remembered far more of being an alley cat. A wily, nifty, sneaky alley cat. A way with her feet, a way with her words. She’d earned her name without a clan’s work, no matter how well her name might have fit in a clan.
xxxxCoralheart had been a nervous wreck, frankly, and didn’t that earn a helpful guiding paw?
xxxxFinding out about clans had been strange (even stranger to hear of clats wanting obligations, not the lucky-go-happy life), but she understood once it was explained there were kits. Gosh, she loved kits. She’d had some of her own once, when she was younger, but they’d all left her before long. She’d loved being a mum. She was up for joining a clan again if it meant she could be an aunt to a jillion kits at once. So long as she could still do her own thing, anyway.
xxxxCoralheart had liked hearing that.
xxxxAnd now, here they were. Accepted into a clan. Apparently a big one, too. Coralheart said it was a lot bigger than her clan, and Magicfoot assumed that meant there were probably at least twice as many cats here as there. It probably also meant there were more choices over what responsibilities to shirk do.
xxxxBut now there were dreams that chased her, much as her damn ex, Genghis, had. Strange dreams. A nettle’s shade destroying a fungus, a dead tree rising anew from its roots, a butterfly keeping pace with two huge seabirds, or four huge lumbering beasts heading relentlessly towards her…
xxxxAnd it made Magicfoot at least a little uneasy about what was to come.
xxxx”Barnfish? Can you hear me?”

xxxx”Barnfish? I… I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but Boulderdash said you could, and I can’t bear to think of you not knowing anything. I. I just want you to know that I love you. That I’ll never leave you.”

xxxx”Barnfish? You’re looking so thin and. I don’t know how much longer you’ll be here and I- I- I- N-Need you. I n-n-need y-you back, p-please c-come back, I c-can’t face th-this any-anymore, please.”

xxxx”Hey, Barnfish. Mom said she had to leave, but I didn’t want you to be a- your tail’s moving! Barnfish? Barnfish??! … … … No. I must have imagined it.”

xxxx”Barnfish? I don’t know how much longer I can take this. It… It hurts so much to see you like this, to see you always getting thinner, but… I’m not going to leave you. I just want Starclan to send you back to me! Why? Why did they have to take you like this? Why can’t you just be back here with us! Why can’t you be back here, where you belong?!”

xxxx”Minnowstorm’s doing well. He keeps doing this doe-y smile when he comes back from patrols, and it’s obvious he’s got a crush, but he won’t tell me anything about them. I just want to provide support, to know who our grand-kits’ mother will be, but I suppose he considers that too prying. Kits, right?”

xxxx”Do you remember when..? … Do you remember when…? …and you were just sitting there while they …. Haha! Do you remember when..?”

xxxx”I know you can’t talk back, dad, but I thought I’d ask your blessing anyway… …Your leg twitched!”

xxxx”I’m sorry Aspenfoot. I’m so sorry, but you’ve been here all the time, you know how hard I’ve tried, and I can’t think of any way to break this easily. It… won’t be long now.”
xxxx”Osierfang? Do you want to be medicine cat?”
xxxxThe tabby molly smiled wryly.
xxxx”Me, medicine cat? Do you think someone who could handle Merlindash as an apprentice is really the best fit? I like that sort of challenge, not the challenge of remembering as many herbs as there are stars.”
xxxx”The sea!” Gullpaw exclaimed. Finally! Somewhere he could hunt where there was absolutely no chance of finding a mouse by accident. And it was bright and orange and beautiful in the evening light, too.
xxxxGannetpaw snickered, and in a sarcastic tone, that somehow also matched Gullpaw’s almost exactly exclaimed; ”The cliff!”
xxxx”We’re cats! That doesn’t matter. We could climb down there no issue, and have a good dinner!”
xxxxAdoniscloud chuckled.
xxxx”You can both wait until the sun’s down, right?”
xxxx”Why would we need to wait until then? We could go down, get some food, find somewhere to sleep, and continue tomorrow, well fed!”
xxxx”Well, I guess we could wait that long, I just thought you might want to meet your siblings again today, right? We can wait for tomorrow, though if that’s what you want?”
xxxx”No!”//”No!”
ohyo”Teasel-leaf?” Teasel-leaf looked up from where he’d been feeding Barnfish at hearing his name called. There was Ploverstripe, standing in the entrance to his den.
u’rea”Yes? Teasel-leaf asked, still continuing to feed Barnfish as best he could. If the elder was lucky, he might have just one or two more days left. Teasel-leaf was not looking forward to leaving the camp – with such young kits – entirely without a medicine cat for the days necessary to move the body.
llus”I’ve been watching you with Barnfish and… and obviously it’s heart-breaking but I thought? I thought maybe I could do this. I don’t think I’m much good as a warrior, I… I get too scared.” The warrior managed weakly, his voice dropping lower as he spoke his last sentence, as if he was scared of someone overhearing and judging him. ”I think I’d have no idea what to do if we actually ended up in a battle. I’d… I’d not know what to do, and I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone and? I? I don’t think I’d be much good. I’m fine at hunting, of course! But a medicine cat can hunt for the clan too. I think I’d be a much better fit here, right?”
elessTeasel-leaf considered for a moment, then nodded. ”I think you’ll be perfect.”
doIn”Really?”
eedtTeasel-leaf grinned. ”Nah, I’m just saying things to make the most obviously well-fitting cat feel good about themselves before turning away a sincere and promising volunteer for no reason. ‘Course you’ll be perfect.”
oco-”…So…”
med”You’re very welcome as a medicine cat, Ploverstripe.”
own”Who’ll be my mentor?”
therTeasel-leaf sighed, and jostled his head from side to side. ”I’d asked almost everyone else. The only cats I haven’t asked are yourself – and you were going to be next anyway – and those who’d obviously turn it down. You know, Squirrelclaw, Bugleclaw, Merlindash, Ospreystorm, Umbrastep… Cicelynose tried scratching me, y’know, missed on all eight attempts. She asked me if I was asking her to be medicine cat because Chubtail and Heronstar didn’t think a blind cat should still be a warrior and didn’t have the guts to just tell her, thought I was being prejudiced. Good thing for me she’s blind, or I’d be now instead. I told her I was meaning to ask her kits, but no, she wouldn’t listen to me.”
eandPloverstripe laughed. ”That’s my sister, all right.”
spell”But only two volunteers.” Teasel-leaf sighed. ”Anyone else, it’d make the choice of whom to take easy. Do you think one of Troutstripe’s kits might want to be a medicine cat?” Teasel-leaf tried a smile. ”No. I’m just going to have to work this out one-on-one with Gannetpaw. When he’s back.” Teasel-leaf paused a moment. ”Though, I suppose, there’s no harm trying to teach you the very basics now, is there?”
ever”Dad?” Llosgi Llyn asked, as they split from the other apprentice-mentor pairs for training.
ryth”Oui?”
ingoThe other language being a learned, rather than a native, language did nothing to stop it feeling somewhat endearing from Pearstone’s mouth.
ut??”I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, and I have come to the conclusion that we have missing information. We are missing something.”
xxxx”Pourquoi?”
xxxxLlosgi Llyn puffed up his chest. ”Because if what Tymetsl-“ Pearstone flinched, but Llosgi Llyn didn’t even pause for a moment while speaking, ”Said about her motivations at her hearing was accurate, it still makes no sense for her to kill Goch. What we used to work out she did it still entirely stands, obviously. Her being jealous, her not knowing how to handle herself, marking out her presence in obvious ways. It all still points towards her having done it, but it doesn’t even slightly fit with why she said she did it.”
xxxxPearstone nodded slowly.
xxxx”If she really did it to follow the code better, why target Goch? I don’t know what she’s got figured out, but there were three far more obvious choices of who to target; if there’s less figured out, Adoniscloud. He clearly has split loyalties with several other clans. Seaclan at the least, but who knows how many clans he wanders off to visit constantly? I know why she couldn’t scratch Adoniscloud to death, but a kit would have no suspicions directed at them for bringing a warrior food in their nests, and the medicine cats’ den is right next to the nursery, and it would only be too easy.”
xxxxPearstone looked at his son anxiously, wondering how much thought Llosgi Llyn had been putting into how to best murder all the clan cats.
xxxx”And if she had a little more figured out, she’d target Boulderdash or Harrierpelt-“
xThe”Pourquoi?” Pearstone asked, baffled.
succ”They were mates, it’s obvious-“
esso”Non, It is not “obvious”.”
rfor”Mm. Maybe not for you. Obviously to anyone who’s intelligent and also knows what a crush looks like, Boulderdash and Harrierpelt were mates. She’d target one of them. Harrierpelt would be trickier – he’d know what the herbs would smell like – but Boulderdash isn’t exactly the smartest, is she? So what I mean, is that if Tymestl really chose to murder because of following the code better, as she said, we’d expect to have found either Boulderdash or Adoniscloud murdered. Not a kit.”
whom”…Oui. …Oui. Oh, mon dieu. Oui. Tymestl knew ‘oo she wanted to kill, she knew ‘ow she wanted to kill them, and she knew why she wanted to kill, and this is ‘ow we knew it was ‘er, oui. Mais… Someone else spoke to ‘er.”
you’r”And a clever cat always has more to fear from being wrong. A clever cat is better able to rationalise why they’re really right, after all. A less clever cat can’t rationalise like that, and can correct themselves more reliably.”
ekee”Some pécheur planted an idea-“
ner,y”Hoping Tymestl was smart enough to rationalise herself to genuinely believe that was why she was doing it.”
ou’ll”Full well knowing a kit would die.”
see,d”So Tymestl would spread their ideas, rather than just being seen as a jealous kit.”
rinks”So they did not ‘ave to show they were the one ‘oo thought them.”
blood”They clearly believe in killing anyone who breaks the code, and they clearly are fine with a kit being their expense. Which makes you wonder…”
from”When they will kill ’er.”
more”Exactly.” Llosgi Llyn said, as if he was talking about something entirely different from one of his sisters being brutally murdered at some point in the future. ”But Tymestl’s always being watched, which means that they won’t act for now. She’s safe as long as Heronstar can organise her to be watched.”
than”But as soon as ‘eronstar can’t, we shall see ‘oo our real problem is.”
nine”And then we can punish my brother’s murderers properly.”

[ Amuri is on her first moon of gestation! ]
[ Magicfoot and Coralheart join Gustclan! ]
[ Oysterkit, Tenchkit, Dacekit, Perchkit, Bitterlingkit, and Muscle ahem Musselkit are born! ]
[ Carnationkit is apprenticed to Minnowstorm and becomes Carnationpaw! ]
[ Peonykit is apprenticed to Umbrastep and becomes Peonypaw! ]
[ Witpaw and Gullpaw take their warrior assessments, and Gannetpaw takes his medicine cat assessment ]
[ Witpaw has grown into a thoughtful and cautious warrior; should they pass their warrior assessment, their new name will be Witstone! ]
[ Gullpaw has grown into a diligant warrior with an affinity for swimming; should he pass his warrior assessment, his new name will be Gullstream! ]
[ Gannetpaw has grown into a skilful and gentle medicine cat, with a special talent for finding herbs; should he pass his assessment, his new name will be Gannetnose! ]
[ Barn-fish’s coma has claimed his life ]

[ Fioled, Cairngormpaw, Dashpaw, Cinquefoilpaw, and Rivuletpaw train the Hunting skill with their mentors, Squirrelclaw, Vendacethroat, Moraine, Martinwhisker, and Dipperfish ]
[ Llosgi Llyn trains the Investigation skill with his mentor, Pearstone ]
[ Zirconpaw trains any skill with his mentor, Sparrowfoot ]
[ Dulsepaw trains any skill with her mentor, Lionfish ]
[ Xanthe, Xiomara, and Xerxes train [any skill] with their mentors, Camberfoot, Ulyssa, and Pheasantcloud ]
[ Eryr, Tymestl, Mor, Dovepaw, Peonypaw and Carnationpaw train the Tracking skill with their mentors Ospreystorm, Heronstar, Mosquitowhisker, Noctulepath, Umbrastep and Minnowstorm ]

[ Chubtail, Ploverstripe, Saffronstream, Clarystorm, Zinniapelt, and Swayingtrees go hunting ]
[ Lobeliafur, Tabbyfur, Adoniscloud, Box, and Wrasse go hunting ]
[ Firepath, Merlindash, Amo, Elsker, Amuri and Magicfoot go hunting ]
[ Osierfang, Langoustinefang, Ringflower, Poppycoat, and Bramblestrike, go on patrol ]
[ Teasel-leaf goes herb-hunting ]

[ Cicelynose stays in camp to mind her kits; Chyak-kit, Kachookit, and Parakeetkit ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind her kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Lobsterclaw and Troutstripe stay in camp to mind their kits; Oysterkit, Tenchkit, Dacekit, Perchkit, Bitterlingkit, and Musselkit ]

[ Boulderdash, Argusheart, Bugleclaw, Aspenfoot, Garganeywhisker, Knotfish, Wigeonclaw, Yew-whisker, and Coralheart stay in camp ]

[ Gustclan consumes – 1 frog, 1 mouse, 2 big fish, 1 waterfowl, and 1 hare - 14 portions

Dw my clans, I have not missed anyone, and I am gonna get onto your replies on Saturday and this isn’t anything like a sign of that not happening, s’far as I’m aware. I have just. Done a lot of writing today!

Clan DescriptionClan Archive
Allegiances and BordersTrainingGenealogyItem Storage
StarclanDark ForestMiscellaneous Dead[/size][/center]

Leader:
    Heronstar | 95 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 91 | Male

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Teasel-leaf | 22 | Male
    Skills: ☘☘☘☘☘
    MCA: (1)
    Gannetpaw | 15 | Male

Apprentices: (19)
    ★ Dovepaw | 18 | Female
    Gullpaw | 15 | Male
    ★ Witpaw | 13 | Demi-girl (Molly)
    ★ Dulsepaw | 12 | Female
    ★ Xanthe | 12 | Female
    ★ Xerxes | 12 | Male
    ★ Xiomara | 12 | Female
    ★ Zirconpaw | 12.-75 | Male
    ★ Cairngormpaw | 10 | Male
    ★ Rivuletpaw | 10 | Female
    ★ Cinquefoilpaw | 10 | Male
    ★ Gors Lle Fioled Yn Tyfu | 10 | Male
    ★ Hwyr Yr Haul Yn Llosgi Llyn | 10 | Male
    ★ Sgiwen Llywio Môr Eang | 10 | Male
    Tymestl Yn Teithio I’r Dwyrain | 10 | Female
    Eryr Yn Hedfan Heddychlon | 10 | Female
    ★ Dashpaw | 9 | Male
    ★ Peonypaw | 7 | Male
    ★ Carnationpaw | 7 | Female

Queens: (4)
    ★ Cicelynose | 36 | Female | •••
    ★ Narwhal | 51 | Female | ••
    ★ Troutstripe | 28 | Female | ••
    Amuri | 37 | Female | •

Kits: (13)
    ★ Chyak-kit | 6 | Female (trans)
    ★ Kacchookit | 6 | Male
    ★ Parakeetkit | 6 | Female
    ★ Japatellakit | 4 | Female
    ★ Dragonetkit | 4 | Female
    ★ Anemonekit | 4 | Male
    ★ Radishkit | 4 | Female
    ★ Oysterkit | 0 | Female
    ★ Tenchkit | 0 | Male
    ★ Dacekit | 0 | Male
    ★ Perchkit | 0 | Female
    ★ Bitterlingkit | 0 | Male
    ★ Musselkit | 0 | Female

Elders: (6)
    ☆ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 119 | Male
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 109 | Female
    ★ Wigeonclaw | 100 | Female
    ★ Yew-whisker | 97 | Female
    ★ Bugleclaw | 88 | Male
    ★ Argusheart | 87 | Female
    ★ Boulderdash | 86 | Female
    Warriors: (41 [+4])
    ★ Clarystorm | 80 | Male
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 69 | Male
    ★ Swayingtrees | 65 | Male
    ★ Martinwhisker | 65 | Male
    Moraine on Steep Slope | 64 | Female
    ★ Osierfang | 57 | Female
    ★ Lobeliafur | 53 | Female
    ★ Narwhal | 51 | Female | Queen
    ★ Droseratail | 49 | Male
    ★ Firepath | 47 | Male
    ★ Ulyssa | 46 | Female
    ★ Knotfish | 45 | Male
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 44 | Female
    ★ Bramblestrike | 44 | Female
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 43 | Female
    Adoniscloud | 42 | Male
    ★ Magicfoot | 41 | Female
    ★ Merlindash | 40 | Male
    ★ Langoustinefang | 38 | Female
    ★ Vendacethroat | 38 | Male
    ★ Garganeywhisker -mouse | 38 | Female
    Amuri | 37 | Female | Queen
    ★ Ploverstripe | 36 | Male
    ★ Cicelynose | 36 | Female | Queen
    ★ Coralheart | 34 | Female
    Elsker | 31 | Male
    Amo | 29 | Male
    ★ Troutstripe | 27 |Female | Queen
    ★ Pheasantcloud | 27 | Female
    ★ Mosquitowhisker | 27 | Female
    ★ Lobsterclaw | 27 | Male
    ★ Camberfoot | 27 | Male
    ★ Lionfish | 26 | Male
    ★ Ospreystorm | 26 | Female
    ★ Noctulepath | 26 | Female
    ★ Saffronstream | 26 | Male
    ★ Ringflower | 22 | Male
    ★ Dipperfish | 22 | Female
    ★ Squirrelclaw | 22 | Female
    ★ Zinniapelt | 22 | Female
    ★ Poppycoat | 20 | Female
    ★ Minnowstorm | 19 | Male
    ★ Umbrastep | 18 | Genderfluid (Molly)
    ★ Wrasse | 17 | Male
    ★ Box | 17 | Male
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin Replies | September 27th, 2019

Postby Kazin » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:39 am

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!
**CaC has new features, please
read the front and message a mod
if you have any questions!**
✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-Fall
Where has all the sun gone?
The clouds have been covering the sky
for a long time, barely giving a hint
of sunshine. Cold rains have been
littering the territories of the clans,
and prey has become more scarce as
the days go on. While sickness has still
been kept at bay, it can come at any time.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

General Mod Notes | [ Font from 1001fonts.com. All pictures linked from Unsplash, Pexels, or VisualHunt; or made on Lineart made by CaC artists. Make sure all your pictures linked are free-to-use! ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:MOORCLAN

Medicine | [ Hayfeather collects x1 bindweed and x1 chervil. ]
[ Hayfeather's skills remain sharp - he remains at 5SP. ]

Training | [ Splashpaw fails to learn anything this moon - he tripped over a fallen branch and sustained a scratch on the pad of his paw. He will require x1 cobweb, but should be fine to return to training next moon. ]
[ Ripplepaw successfully learns a skill! ]

Patrols | [ Stayrsplash's patrol follows the badger back to it's home; it seems to have just begun making a sett on the very edges of the territory. It doesn't seem like it will be leaving the area anytime soon, but it is alone. ]
[ Mirra encounters two lost kits - Fitchkitand Chickenkit, perhaps she can see if Sweetdrop is willing to take them in with her four kits. ]

Hunting | [ Massasaugafang and Trilliumheart catch x1 pika. ]
[ Mahoganynose and Pondflower catch x1 hare. ]

Request | [ Tulipstar's request has been granted - she is sent a warrior. The cat is a long-haired solid black with green eyes. ]

ferndessia wrote:DRIFTCLAN

Request | [ Silkstar's request is granted; she is sent a medicine cat. ]
[ You may choose five herbs to start off your storage, from here. ]

Hunting | [ Silkstar catches x1 big fish while out hunting. She also runs into a young warrior-aged cat, who carries x1 mouse. ]

Mod Notes | [ Welcome to CaC! If you don't have big fish or mice in your territory, go ahead and replace them with a 3 serving piece of prey and a 1 serving piece respectively. If you fill out your prey pile with what prey your cats can catch, I'll be able to give you prey that is available in the territory your cats hunt in c: ]

Cloudpelt wrote:TUNDRACLAN

Hunting | [ Puddlestar's patrol catches x1 Rock Ptarmigan. ]
[ Lionnight's patrol catches x2 stoat. ]

Herb Hunting | [ Oakstream and Sunrise find x1 horsetail and x1 borage. ]

Kitting | [ In a bout of good luck, against all odds, Branchstar gives birth to five healthy kits! The descriptions are as follows - three silver torbie she-cats with minimal white, one black smoke with minimal white, and one black solid with white on face and paws. The three torbies must be biologically female, though the black kits can be whichever gender you want. ]

Training | [ Cranepaw is unable to learn a skill this moon... ]
[ Violetpaw is successful in learning offense! ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me