[ Cyrus is apprenticed to Wynne ]
[ Adiran gives birth this moon! Basilio watches over ]
[ Bourrée and Minuet try for kits
]
[ Cyril , Wynne + Dysis go on patrol ]
[ Bourrée, Komaru + Kiiro patrol ]
[ Iolantha, Kazuto, Lachesis + Featherdusk hunt ]
[ Soleilia, Kirk, Ivytuft + Vireo hunt ]
[ Atreo takes their exam. If they pass, they will be granted the title of soldier. ]
[ Ampelios + Nanami trains in combat ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

`` hinata, do you have a moment? ``
the molly in question turned to face the cat who had asked for her, meeting the soft face of adiran. it was no surprise he decided to become a medicine, she thought to herself dully, he couldn’t scare anyone looking like a chihuahua and a sheep had a kit. it certainly doesn’t help that the scent of - lavender, perhaps? some kind of sweet smelling flower - clung to him. `` yes? `` she gave a sweet smile in response.

adiran seemed nervous. `` i was wondering if, you could, um... tell me how to raise...you know what...`` hinata smirked at this. `` for the last time, no vito - i can’t raise the dead!`` she chuckled to herself and watched in amusement as adiran’s face quickly became even more panicked. she wouldn’t say she was sadistic, she just enjoyed other’s misfortune.

`` seriously kid, speak up. your kits are due any day now, aren’t they? `` she gave another smile. adiran nodded and flickered his tail besides him. ``can you give me hints?``

-

The pebbles under his feet had worn away since he was a here last. The way they settled somewhat comfortably under his pawpads rather than being raised was a pleasant feeling but it was all too soon to be here.

He noticed the cat he was looking for, small blind kit with eyes the colour of the sky at day. Erebus, watcher of the reach. It was odd, he decided, that a kit who was blind could be given the title of watcher but he digressed. He needed to speak with him. Not him, could he even talk to him? Probably not, he was nothing more than a lowly kit.

Erebus wasn’t even ‘looking’ at him. Instead he seemed more intently focused on the other kits his age, milling about with no purpose but to play which they couldn’t do under the watchful eye of - Vito.

Vito was still alive. Thank the stars, his brother was still breathing and being an asset to the clan.

Cheiftess:
    Areli | 34 | Female |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Aide:
    Vito| 55 | Male |

Shaman:
    Basilio | 90 | Male |

Medic:
    Adiran | 36 | Male | trans |

Soldiers:
    Iolantha | 38 | Female |
    Kazuto | 40 | Male |
    Lachesis | 37 | Female |
    Ivytuft | 38 | Female |
    Wynne | 20 | Non-binary | biologically male |
    Soleilia | 26 | Female |
    Featherdusk | 37 | Male |
    Kirke | 21 | Female |
    Vireo | 15 | Male |
    Umeko | 79 | Female |
    Bourrée | 46 | Male |
    Minuet | 45 | Female |
    Dysis | 13 | Female |
    Cyril | 14 | Male |
    Komaru | 28 | Female |
    Kiiro | 28 | Female |
    Rookies:
    Atreo | 12 | Male | Iolantha |
    Nanami | 12 | Female | Umeko |
    Ampelios | 9 | Female | Kirke |
    Cyrus | 6 | Male | Wynne |

Motherbirds:
    Hinata | 53 | Female | nursing |
    ↳ Litter 01
    Adiran | 36 | Male | trans | now |

Fledglings:

{ Litter 01 - Hinata x Kibou }

Erebus | 5 | Tom | blind |
    Torao | 5 | Female |
    Yumi | 5 | Male |
    Fuyu | 5 | Female | twisted front paw |

Retirees:
    Name | Moons | Gender | [url]★[/url]
    Borders:
    N| Clan Name | Username
    S | Clan Name | Username
    E | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamiliton
    W | Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    1x cobweb
    1x marigold
    1x goatweed
    1x water hemlock
    1x willow leaves
    1x evergreen
    1x blackberry leaves
    1x alder bark
    1x brighteye
    1x mallow
    1x holly berries

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1
    Stoat | x2 | 2
    Rabbits | x5 | 2
    Birds | x4 | 3
    Hare | x0 | 3

Mentors:
    atreo | iolantha = hunting, tracking, climbing, stalking
    ampelios | kirke = tracking, hunting

Deceased:
    The God’s Domain:
    matteo | murdered by ***

The Malice Realm:
    None

Family:
    hinata + kibou
    ⤷ erebus, torao, yumi, fuyu
    basilio
    ⤷ wynne, cyril
    kiiro + komaru (unknown surrogate)
    ⤷ nanami
see archive for more details
text credits to fontmeme

tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forgottenclan [05]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:14 am

Number of Cats: 11(2 Servings)
Toms: 6 Mollies: 5
Hardmode: Off
☯Archive☯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Blackspot shot his eyes open and coughed up most of the water that filled his lungs. The tom shivered as realized that his fur was soaked. He slowly sat up and shook out his fur, his head was pounding but he knew he had to figure out where he was, he had to make sure that they were all okay. It was then that it hit him, he was nowhere near camp, he wasn’t even in Waveclan territory anymore.

“Where am I?” Blackspot meowed to himself. He was shocked to hear someone reply though and he turned around to the grey cat that answered him.

“You are in Forgottenclan territory, what happened to you all?” The molly asked.

“Forgottenclan? Im a Waveclan medicine cat, a wave crashed through camp and...and that is all I can remember.” He trailed off as he tried to clear his head more. “Wait, you said “all”. Are there other cats? Are they okay?”

Alkanetfur shrugged, “You are the only one awake, but the others are laying at the water's edge. I pulled a younger cat out of the water though.” It just occurred to Blackspot that the molly was wet.

“Are they alive? Are they okay?” He almost demanded, it was a mistake on his part as the pounding in his head got worse.

“I- I don’t know. I was going to get Barkpool, he would know what to do.” She stammered.

“No need, just take me to them.” The medicine cat ordered. Alkanetfur just looked to the side, his eyes followed hers and saw them laying on their sides. Blackspot shot over to them and examined them, they were all breathing but unconscious and cold from the water. “Help me get them away from the water and into the grass, they need to dry off.” he instructed.

Alkanetfur didn’t think twice about helping as she did what he said. She even started to lick the pelts to help them dry off quicker.

Blackspot saw that Patchfur and Bouncepaw started to shiver and sighed in relief, “Good, their bodys are starting to help keep them warm now as they shiver. Don’t lick their pelts anymore, you will just keep them wet and they need to dry.” Alkanetfur stopped and stepped back as she watched the white and black tom work over them. “They need to rest, that’s all I can do right now. Can you bring your leader?”

Alkanetfur hesitated for a second and just ended up shaking her head, “No.”

“Why not?! There are cats in danger!” Blackspot lashed out in anger.

“Well, Forgottenclan’s leader is only a moon old and I doubt Pintolily will let that happen.” Alkanetfur explained.

That news shocked the medicine cat, “Forgottenclan’s leader is a kit?! Are you out of your mind?” he hissed.

Alkanetfur shrugged, “Pintolily said that is what Starclan wanted. Barkpool is sort of in charge right now, I can go find him.”

“What ever, just bring me someone that can help.” He growled, his head hurt now even more than it did not long ago and he started to envy his family now. He wished he could be unconscious and let someone else take the responsibility for now. As he closed his eyes he saw Alkanetfur dart off, huh, he didn’t even get that cat’s name.

Blackspot must have dozed off because when he opened his eyes he saw the grey cat with a brown tabby, he was obviously a medicine cat because he examined the others. “They are unconscious, a wave crashed through our camp and that’s all I can remember.” he informed the tom.

Barkpool nodded, “A wave? The large water that makes those is so far away, how did you guys survive through the river for so long?” Barkpool saw that the cats were all shivering, “Alkanetfur, can you help me move them together, they need to bundle up and use each other’s warmth.”

Barkpool moved towards Blackspot and the white and black tom just shook his head, “I’m fine. Just a headache and I am almost dry.” he informed. “I don’t know when they will wake up, I need to know if they will be safe here.”

Barkpool shook his head, “They are out in the open like this, we need to get them to camp and safe.”

Blackspot shook his head, “I don’t have the strength for that..”

He was cut off by coughing, all heads moved towards the cats that slept. “I can do it, they are my family.” Flintfang meowed through the coughing.

Alkanetfur nodded, “I can help with the younger ones, but I struggled with the molly.”

Barkpool nodded, “You get the smaller tom Alanerfur, I will get the molly and you can get the other one. And you, medicine cat, can you at least walk?” Blackspot nodded and the group started to walk to camp slowly.

Pintolily heard the commotion outside of her den and thought it was just Alkanetfur bringing in more big fish. The molly moved out of the nursery and stopped in her tracks, “How dare you bring strangers into camp!” she hissed.

Blackspot looked exhausted, and his head was still pounding, “You must be Pintolily, please just let us rest for a few nights..”

“No! I want you all out of the territory! Now!” she growled. It was meant for Alkanetfur and Barkpool as well. Barkpool paid no mind to her and just kept moving the cats into a den, it was dry and warm and that is what this group needed.

“Keep moving them in there, medicine cat, leave her to me and stay in here.” Pintolily grew furious at that and moved towards the group with her claws out.

It was Flintfang that met her, even though he would lose there was no way he was going to let harm come to his family, “Just till they wake, my kits and mate need to rest and recover.” he pleaded.

Pintolily paused, she hated all these cats for trespassing but she understood the emotions a parent would have for their kits. She growled and grunted at the tom, “You have three sun rises and then I want you out of my territory, awake or not. Do not come near me or my kits.” she added in a hiss.

They all watched as the molly moved back to her den and disappeared before disappearing into a warm den themselves. “Don’t worry about her, she has trust issues. She will eventually warm up to you.” Alkanetfur meowed.

Flintfang shook his head, “We will leave when we are better.” He laid against Patchfur, hoping his mate would wake soon.

Barkpool looked at them once more before asking, “What are your names? What happened to you all?”

Flintfang explained that their clan lived near the sea and they lived like that for moons but then one evening a large waved crashed through the clan and swallowed every cat in sight, even the dens and kits. The whole clan was probably swallowed into the sea and separated. He even mentioned how he was thankful his family was with him, it eased him to know that they were alive and he could protect them. The tom finished off with the names of them all and asked the two for their names, they of course exchanged their names and told them a small bit about Pintolily and why one of the kits is the leader of the clan.

“Pintolily is sure that Starclan means Skipperkit will be leader, but I don’t think that is what they meant about her kits being the future of the clan.” Barkpool muttered to the new acquaintances.

Patchfur moaned then and slowly opened her eyes, she found herself leaning against Flintfang and relaxed a tad, “My head is pounding…” Blackspot could relate to her pain, and talking did not help.

Alkanetfur nodded, “Barkpool, we should let them be. They will all be in pain I bet so we can chat in the morning or something.” The tom nodded and the two left the den.

Bouncepaw and Spottedpaw opened their eyes then, “Where are we? They asked in unison.”

Blackspot scolded them, “You had us worried, you should have not pretended to be asleep.”

Flintfang ignored his brother, “We are very far from home according to Barkpool, and I only remember a few bits. We are in Forgottenclan’s territory.”

Bouncepaw shrugged, “Cool, lets go home.”

Patchfur shook her head, “I don’t want to go back. If this happened then who is to say that it won’t happen again. It is safer here for us.”

There was shock from all of them as they looked at the molly. The silence didn’t last though as they all started to argue amongst themselves about staying or not.

It has been nearly a moon since the group of cats arrived on the river bank. They and the help of Barkpool were able to convince Pintolily to let them stay and call Forgottenclan home. Patchfur’s arguement standed with her family and she knew Flintfang would do anything for her.

Blackspot, Bouncepaw and Spottedpaw still felt a tad sour about it but for now held their tongues. The three even planned behind their backs but never found a good time to execute their plan. So for now they carried on like Forgottenclan was home.

[Border Patrol] Alkanetfur and Spottedpaw patrols.
          [Hunting] Flintfang, Patchfur and Bouncepaw hunt.
          [Herb Hunting] Barkpool and Blackspot search for herbs.
          [Training] Spottedpaw and Bouncepaw train.
          [Prey] 1 Big Fish (3 Servings)

THE CLAN
      Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
      Barkpool | 70 Moons | Tom |
      Blackspot | 45 Moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warrior:
      Patchfur | 47 Moons | Molly |
      Flintfang | 45 Moons | Tom |
      Alkanetfur | 25 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:
      Bouncepaw | 8 Moons | Tom |
      Spottedpaw | 8 Moons | Molly |

Queens:
      Pintolily | 58 Moons | Molly |

Kits:
      Cariboukit | 1 Moons | Tom |
      Skipperkit | 1 Moons | Molly |
      Tipkit | 1 Moons | Tom |

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      Robin | x0 | 2 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
      Total | 1 | 3 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Flintfang + Patchfur

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | open | open
      East | open | open
      South | open | open
      West | open | open

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      1|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Spottedpaw | Alkenetfur | 1
      ↪Swimming,
      Bouncepaw | Flintfang | 1
      ↪Swimming,
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:20 pm

xi
ImageiiImage
────────────────────────────
population five xxx servings fasting moon 4 xxx star visit 4/18 xxx kittings n/a xxx to find Swanstorm, 51
falconheart swallowed. he, gorsepaw, and barkstripe were the only toms in the clan. of course, there were only four she-cats as well, but from what tawnystar said, vineclan was a matriarchy, and the she-cats would no doubt outnumber the toms. for normal toms, this would be a dream. all of the she-cats were possible mates. but for falconheart, it was scary. what if all the she-cats liked him, and he only liked one. it sounded pompous, but according to cats he met before, he was considered attractive. but that caused a problem. he was the only tom that was old enough to take a mate. yes, branchstripe was able, tawnystar said that he could have a mate despite the usual clan rules, but the medic didn't seem interested just yet. all his life, falconheart wanted a family. he didn't have much of a kithood, and it was his goal in life to raise a healthy, successful litter or two. back to the problem: petalsong and briarflame had apparently already taken a liking to him. they would constantly ask to talk and go hunting with him. while they were nice she-cats and he enjoyed their company, he had his eyes on another fine warrior. nightleaf. as soon as he stepped foot into the stone camp of vineclan, his eyes caught the stunning black and white she-cat. her golden eyes seemed to take in and calculate everything. he liked her instantly. since he had just recently joined vineclan (recently as in a few days ago), he hadn't had many chances to talk to her. But now, she was alone and he was going to say something to her. he puffed out his chest confidently and strolled over to where the pretty she-cat sat in the shade of a boulder. "hi nightleaf!" he smiled. friendliness spread across her face as she saw who was approaching her. "oh, hi falconheart!" she purred 'what's up?". falconheart swallowed and put on a friendly and inviting smile. "w-well i was wondering if you maybe wanted to go hunting with me?" he asked. before she could respond, a gasp was heard from behind them. falconheart turned to see petalsong looking at him, with briarflame smiling shyly behind her. "hunting!" she purred "oh, we'd love to! thanks for inviting us!" falconheart chuckled nervously "oh, well, um, i was actually thinking it would just be me and nightleaf..." he explained. nightleaf rose to her paws. "no, it's fine! we can go together!" she smiled. falconheart felt his heart droop. nightleaf obviously saw this and, while petalsong and briarflame trotted off towards the two boulders that marked the camp entrance, the dark she-cat leaned in closer. "maybe we could go for a walk later." she offered with a wink. falconheart watched her as she followed the other two. he smiled and trotted happily out into the territory.

patrol tawnystar, nighleaf, petalsongxx hunt petalsong, briarflame, nightleaf, falconheartxx training gorsepaw (battle) xx herbs barkstripexx requests n/a
allies clan, user xi clan, user xi clan, user xxx enemies clan, user xi clan, user xi clan, user
borders n﹥ clan, user xxx e﹥ clan, user xxx s﹥ spiderclan, kaede xxx w﹥ clan, user

food x0 mouse, 1 serving xi x0 shrew, 1 serving xi x0 rabbit, 2 serving xi
x1 squirrel, 2 serving xi x1 hare, 3 serving xi x1 bird, 3 serving
medicine x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi x0 herb xi
i
--------

--------
----------

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢 tawnystar, 36m, ♀
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢 t★★★★★★★★★

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 name, age, ♀♂
𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 name, age, ♀♂

𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 barkstripe, 23m, ♂

𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 nightleaf, 25m, ♀
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 petalsong, 23m, ♀
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 briarflame, 25m, ♀
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 falconheart, 30m, ♂
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 gorsepaw, 11m, ♂
𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 name, age, ♀♂
--------
----------

Family:
Father and Mother | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kit

Training:
Gorsepaw {hunting, climbing, battle, stamina, observation}s
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((021))

Postby LooneyLani » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:54 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 53
Servings Needed: 9
Moonpool Visit: now
*archive*

text

requests - Mountainstar requests another hunter
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Ivynose, Stoneburr & Stonetail
Near the Lake: Mountainstar, Barkspring & Streammist
Around the Caves: Featherwillow & Echobreeze

patrols - North & East Borders: Snowtail, Kestrelfire, Rippleshine, Daisyear & Archeye
South & West Borders: Foxtrot, Beargaze, Minnowstream, Sealfur & Ebonyflame

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs, Ashpaw is given 1 oak leaf
kittings - Larksong is due! Blossomspeck and Lilypaw stand by to assist
relationships - n/a
mentoring - offensive combat: Blizzardpaw, Icypaw & Sootpaw
defensive combat: Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw
tracking: Halfpaw
climbing: Crowpaw & Sleekpaw
amateur hunting: Sunpaw
stalking: n/a
swimming: n/a
hunting: Oakpaw & Dewpaw
amateur combat: n/a

assessments - Ashpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw go for their warriors assessment, Bloompaw, Songpaw, Twigpaw & Sandpaw go for their hunters assessment
rank changes -Stonepaw is named Stonetail and moves to the rank of hunter!

mod notes - sorry for the lack of rping, I was so adamant to atleast do one for tonight and edit one for the last post as I promised, unfortunately I went through a lot today and am just working on life rn XD
consumes - Moonclan consumes 9 servings, finishing off 2x small fish, 1x bird & 1x squirrel

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 51 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 44 moons | Female |

Healers:
          Blossomspeck | 56 moons | Female |
          Lilybloom | 17 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 43 moons | Male |
          Foxtrot | 57 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 53 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 69 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 32 moons | Female |
          Sealfur | 27 moons | Male |
          Rippleshine | 24 moons | Female |
          Daisyear | 75 moons | Female |
          Ebonyflame | 46 moons | Female |
          Archeye | 34 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 59 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 61 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 51 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 61 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 45 moons | Female |
          Stonetail | 13 moons | Male | - mute

To Be Warriors:
          Sunpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Ashpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Cherrypaw | 12 moons | Female |
          Crowpaw | 12 moons | Male |
          Icypaw | 12 moons | Female |
          Mothpaw | 12 moons | Female | (grey)
          Sleekpaw | 12 moons | Male | (top left)
          Sootpaw | 12 moons | Male | (top right)
          Peachpaw | 11 moons | Female |
          Robinpaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Hawkpaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Blizzardpaw | 12 moons | Male |

To Be Hunters:
          Dewpaw | 13 moons | Female |
          Twigpaw | 16 moons | Female | (left)
          Sandpaw | 16 moons | Male | (right)
          Oakpaw | 12 moons | Male |
          Bloompaw | 12 moons | Female |
          Halfpaw | 12 moons | Female |
          Songpaw | 12 moons | Female | (bottom)

Kit Mothers:
          Autumnleaf | 69 moons | Female |
          Larksong | 45 moons | Female | - 0 moons
          Fawnleap | 40 moons | Female |
          Jewelfur | 47 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 4 moons | Female | (left)
          Acornkit | 4 moons | Female | (right)
          Hollykit | 4 moons | Female | (left)
          Dustkit | 4 moons | Male | (middle)
          Littlekit | 4 moons | Male | (right)
          Willowkit | 4 moons | Female |

Flutterkit | 4 moons | Female |

Minikit | 4 moons | Female |

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 150 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 149 | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Cobweb | bleeding | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 2
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 3
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Ragwort leaves | aching joints & strength | 1
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 3
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Sweet-sedge | infection | 1
    Mousebile | ticks | 1
    Broom | broken legs & wounds | 1
    Goldenrod | wounds | 1
    Wild garlic | poison & infection | 3
    Willow leaf | vomiting | 1
    Bindweed | broken leg | 1
    Rush | broken bones | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking/scenting, climbing, amateur hunting
    Larksong | Ashpaw | 5 | tracking, climbing, defensive combat, offensive combat, amateur hunting
    Snowtail | Sunpaw | 4 | tracking, offensive combat, defensive combat, ...
    Foxtrot | Crowpaw & Sleekpaw | 4 | tracking, offensive combat, defensive combat, ...
    Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 3 | climbing, amateur hunting, ...
    Kestrelfire | Cherrypaw & Mothpaw | 5 | tracking, climbing, offensive combat, amateur hunting, defensive combat
    Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 3 | offensive combat, climbing, ...
    Daisyear | Blizzardpaw | 3 | climbing, amateur hunting, ...
    Hunters - stalking, tracking, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, swimming, ...
    Barkspring | Twigpaw & Sandpaw | 4 | stalking, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Streammist | Songpaw | 5 | stalking, swimming, amateur combat, hunting, tracking
    Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 3 | stalking, tracking, ...
    Ivynose | Bloompaw | 5 | stalking, swimming, amateur combat, hunting, tracking
    Mountainstar | Halfpaw | 3 | amateur combat, stalking, ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Mimu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:51 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(Awake)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Many cat's walked with ashclan, but sadly it started to fall. But only five cats stayed and waited for hope to come around once more. Many cat's had small jobs around this clan, now they want it to become more bigger and better than before. Not many clan's myths ran around this can, but it sure did fall from their leader leaving it all behind them. Ashclan's territory has changed over the years. Having a large layout, with everything being hidden as big trees hood over the paths to the clan. With the clan being near a sharp edge of a cliff, that falls down into the deep sea. But flowers stand, ready to be picked up for the injured. Standing behind that cliff, is mountains filled with milky fog that covers it all. Many trees lead to different paths into the clan, as you carry on to find a large pound with small grass sticking out of the water and flowers covering up the edge of the pound. Many brave and weak will walk on this land, in hope to bring something back from the death of their clan.
[ i'm restarting ashclan: so i'll be keeping wavepaw>waveclaw,Flamestorm,Steamheart,Nightcry,Mothkit (right kit)]
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ clan replies ] [ 020 ]

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:21 am

(Ignore this)
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dup's Mod Replies

Postby frankie (dup) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:40 pm

font credit!
It's leaffall and the leaves have started turning hues of gold and red. It's still fairly warm out, but the temperature has cooled and the clans expect the temperature to fall further over the coming weeks.
If I missed anybody, please let me know via pm!

First Clans:
MonarchClan
BloodClan
JungleClan
DesertClan
The Night Court
RuinClan
SkullClan
ThicketClan

Second Clans:
LifeClan
The Barn Yard
The Society of Bakemono

DESERTCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Swiftstar's patrol catches x1 jack rabbit and x1 small bird.

Other:
➳ You must feed your cats next post or one will starve. (Don't worry, though! You only need two servings and you have that.)

THICKETCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Lemonstar catches x1 mouse

Other:
➳ Lemonstar receives a medicine cat.
x➳ You have two fasting posts left.
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MarshClan | Post 4

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:01 pm

Archive: [url=x]WIP[/url]
Number of Cats: 6 (3 males | 3 females)
Moonpool visit: Apr. 18th
Servings Needed: 2 (0-6)

---

WIP

---

{MarshClan consumes x2 frogs

Request: Ripplestar requests a deputy
Ceremonies: n/a

Other: n/a

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: Sparkfeather is due in a moon
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Blackwater
Hunting: Flickerwind
Hunting: n/a
Patrolling: Ripplestar
Patrolling: n/a
Training: Ripple/Cinnamon - climbing | Flicker/Senegal - hunting

Mod Note: n/a

Leader:
Ripplestar | 33 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
x

Medicine Cats:
Blackwater | 52 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Flickerwind | 29 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Senegalpaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Cinnamonpaw | 12 moons | Trans-Male | x

Queens:
Sparkfeather | 30 moons | Female | x

Kits:
x

Elders:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Med. Cat | Apprentice | x | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Warrior | Apprentice | x | hunting, stalking, offense, defense, swimming, climbing

Flickerwind | Senegalpaw | x | hunting, stalking, offense, defense, swimming, climbing
Ripplestar | Cinnamonpaw | x | hunting, stalking, offense, defense, swimming, climbing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Lizard | x1 | 1 serving
Muskrat | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 2
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 1
Water hemlock | x - 1
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazeClan | Post 50

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 142 (72 males | 70 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: Apr. 10th
Servings Needed: 22 (139-145)

---

Wip - worked all week. Will go back and edit this this weekend

---

{Hazeclan consumes x22 stoats

Request: Pantherstar requests a cat - can said cat be Fallowpelt's sister/look alike please
Ceremonies: Cloudykit is ready to become an apprentice. He has decided to take on the role of a medicine cat
Zipperkit is ready to become an apprentice
Skull, Horentpaw, Sycamorepaw, Cinnamonpaw, Lightpaw, and Patchpaw are ready to become warriors

Other: n/a

Medic Info: Marshpool will be ready to return to her duties next moon
Kitting Info: Palesnow and Larksong try for kits
Hawktuft and Mottlesplash try for kits
Oceansplash, Swivelspear, Echoripple, Windsong, Mousestep, Applefall, Pebbleblossom, Azaleacurrent, and Orangesky are due in a moon
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Twigstorm
Hunting: Ghost, Haunt, Adderstrike, Slatestone, Reefpool, and Pumapounce
Hunting: Sandfire, Honeypool, Thornpelt, Rowangaze, Pricklestrike, and Palesnow
Hunting: Whitemoon, Hazelwing, Olivebud, Spidersight, Minnowfin, and Vulturewing
Hunting: Heavystep, Cypressflight, Faintcloud, Flarefeather, Chestnutblaze, and Mudshade
Patrolling: Robinheart, Hawktuft, Ospreytalon, Driftsnow, Ripplesong, and Houndpelt
Patrolling: Tansypetal, Maplebreeze, Brightgaze, Turtledove, Heatherflame, and Whispcloud
Patrolling: Pantherstar, Tigerleap, Badgerstrike, Darkflower, Oakfang, and Emberspark
Patrolling: Yewberry, Shorelight, Rockshade, Dunebreeze, Stonesong, and - after the badger
Training: Starling/Splash - defense | Viper/Flash - hunting | Jay/Butterfly stalking | Ink/Flicker - hunting | Bat/Jay - stalking | Willow/Magpie - offense | Plover/Beetle - stalking | Lily/Dawn - hunting | Tall/Peridot - stalking | Crag/Tawny - offense | Fallow/Cinder - stalking

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =)

Note 2: Kill able cats here

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Leader:
Pantherstar | 34 moons | Female | x

Deputy:
Starlingflight | 36 moons | Male | x

Adviser:
Jayfur | 44 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cats:
Twigstorm | 61 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Tigerleap | 87 moons | Male | x
Inkfire | 51 moon | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 52 moons | Male | x
Darkflower | 75 moons | Female | x
Batwing | 44 moons | Female | x
Marshpool | 44 moons | Female | x
Oakfang | 65 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 42 moons | Female | x
Ghost | 50 moons | Male | x - missing left ear
Haunt | 57 moons | Male | x
Adderstrike | 41 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 38 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 82 moons | Male | x
Pumapounce | 51 moons | Male | x
Tansypetal | 33 moons | Female | x
Maplebreeze | 33 moons | Female | x
Willowstripe | 33 moons | Female | x
Brightgaze | 50 moons | Male | x
Turtledove | 82 moons | Female | x
Heatherflame | 58 moons | Female | x
Whispcloud | 33 moons | Male | x
Sandfire | 35 moons | Male | x
Honeypool | 30 moons | Male | x
Thornpelt| 27 moons | | Male | x
Rowangaze | 28 moons | Male | x
Pricklestrike| 27 moons | Male | x
Yewberry| 28 moons | Female | x
Palesnow | 28 moons | Male | x
Shorelight | 44 moons | Female | x
Robinheart | 44 moons | Female | x
Hawktuft | 25 moons | Male | x
Ploverwing | 25 moons | Male | x
Whitemoon | 26 moons | Male | x
Mottlesplash | 25 moons | Female | x
Larksong | 24 moons | Female | x
Ospreytalon | 24 moons | Male | x
Lilybriar | 94 moons | Female | x
Viperfang | 94 moons | Male | x
Driftsnow | 21 moons | Male | x
Dunebreeze | 21 moons | Male | x
Ripplesong | 21 moons | Female | x
Stonesong | 21 moons | Male | x
Houndpelt | 21 moons | Male | x
Rockshade| 20 moons | Male | x - deaf in left ear
Hazelwing |20 moons | Female | x
Olivebud | 20 moons | Female | x - blind in right eye
Spidersight | 20 moons | Male | x
Minnowfin| 20 moons | Female | x
Tallwhsiker | 39 moons | Female | x
Vulturewing | 29 moons | Female | x
Cardinalwing | 42 moons | Female | x
Rookwatcher | 88 moons | Male | x
Warblercall | 19 moons | Male | x
Almondfall | 19 moons | Male | x
Elmbranch | 18 moons | Female | x
Icepetal | 18 moons | Male | x
Leafbreeze | 18 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 73 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 66 moons | Female | x
Wraith | 17 moons | Female | x
Newt | 17 moons | Female | x
Jack | 17 moons | Male | x
Twilight | 17 moons | Male | x - deaf
Waspflight | 20 moons | Male | x
Sparkfire | 22 moons | Male | x
Sedgeling | 21 moons | Male | x
Foxfire | 40 moons | Male | x
Pumpkin | 17 moons | Female | x - mute
Rosethorn | 20 moons | Male | x
Beewing | 16 moons | Male | x
Finchfeather | 35 moons | Female | x
Banshee | 17 moons | Female | x
Mudshade | 14 moons | Male | x
Chestnutblaze | 14 moons | Male | x
Flarefeather | 14 moons | Male | Orange One
Faintcloud | 14 moons | Female | White One
Cragpelt | 37 moons | Male | x
Cypressflight | 14 moons | Female | x
Heavystep | 43 moons | Male | x
Fallowpelt | 38 moons | Male | x

Apprentices:
Skull | 17 moons | Male | x
Hornetpaw | 14 moons | Male | x
Sycamorepaw | 14 moons | Male | x
Cinnamonpaw | 14 moons | Female | x
Lightpaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Splashpaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Patchpaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Flashpaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Butterflypaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Flickerpaw | 9 moons | Male | x
Magpiepaw | 8 moons | Female | x
Jaypaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Beetlepaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Peridotpaw | 8 moons | Female | x
Dawnpaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Tawnypaw | 7 moons | Female | x
Cinderpaw |7 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Koisplash | 43 moons | Female | x
Daisytip | 47 moon | Female | x
Mintleaf | 49 moons | Female | x
Bearclaw | 82 moons | Female | x
Shadefire | 79 moons | Female | x
Heronstrike | 60 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 74 moons | Female | x
Cougarshadow | 53 moons | Female | x
Pineshade | 58 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 81 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 51 moons | Female | x
Echoripple | 29 moons | Female | x
Windsong | 53 moons | Female | x
Mousestep | 26 moons | Female | x
Applefall | 21 moons | Female | x
Pebbleblossom| 21 moons | Female | x
Azaleacurrent | 28 moons | Female | x
Orangesky | 46 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Cloudykit | 6 moons | Male | x
Zipperkit | 6 moons | Male | x
Rapidkit | 5 moons | Female | x
Petalkit | 4 moons | Female | left babe
Swiftkit | 4 moons | Male | right babe
Alpinekit | 4 moons | Male | x
Ghostkit | 4 moons | Female | x - blind
Lynxkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Seedkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Beetlekit | 4 moons | Male | x
Acornkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Hurricanekit | 4 moons | Female | x
Pepperkit | 4 moons | Female | 1st
Gladekit | 4 moons | Male | 2nd
Raisinkit | 4 moons | Male | 3rd
Cherrykit | 4 moons | Female | 4th
Tigerkit | 4 moons | Male | 5th
Russetkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Eveningkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Frecklekit | 4 moons | Male | x
Morningkit | 4 moons | Female | x

Elders:
Smokepatch | 125 moons | Male | x
Sootpelt | 100 moons | Male | x

Mentors:
Starlingflight | Splashpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Viperfang | Flashpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Jayfur | Butterflypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Inkfire | Flickerpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Batwing | Jaypaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Willowstripe | Magpiepaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Ploverwing | Bettlepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Lilybriar | Dawnpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Tallwhisker | Peridotpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Cragpelt | Tawnypaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Fallowpelt | Cinderpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x3 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3| 1 serving
Rabbit | x16 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x11 | 2 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
All Birds | x16 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 3
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 3
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 3
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 4
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 2
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 2
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 2
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 3
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 2
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 3
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 2
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 2
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 4
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 2
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 7
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [09]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Number of Cats: 13(3 Servings)
Toms: 5 Mollies: 8
Hardmode: Off
Next Meet: Apr. 12
☯Archive☯

”Hello darling..” Finnegan meowed as he walked down the wall and saw the white pelt of the timid cat.

“Hello Finn, what brings you by today?” Winter asked him quietly.

“Was around… thought I would come and check on you and see how your kits are doing?” Finnegan saw the hurt in the molly’s eyes and she seemed to sniffle. It hit him then as he noticed she had been upset.

“They are gone, my people let others in and just took them. I don’t know why…” she cut off and turned to go back inside the nest.

“Wait, don’t go just yet!” Finn called. He was closer to her now and bumped her head with his. “I’m sorry, I will have to keep a look around and see if I see them in any other up walker nests.”

“You would do that for me?” Winter sniffled before looking at the tom.

Finn’s ear pinned back as he looked at the emotional molly, “Of course I will. I will try to break them out too, but I can’t promise much.”

Winter nodded, she then heard her sound the upwalkers made that usually meant for her to go to them. “I better go now..” she murmured to him.

Finnegan sighed, “When will you leave this place? They took your family, they might even take your claws like some others I know.” he grumbled.

Winter shook her head, “They wouldn’t do that...they mean well. I just…” she paused. She heard the noise again, this time it was louder, “I have to go, bye Finn. Please let me know if you see them.”

Finn nodded, “I will try Winter, I never met them before. They will be young still and hopefully have your scent…” He watched the molly dip inside through the flap before jumping back onto the wall.

Goldenflower and Scorn walked on in awkward silence. Scorn knew just about all he needed but she only knew his name.

“So. How long have you know Finnegan?” Goldenflower asked to try and break the silence.

“A while.” Scorn meowed and kept walking.

Silence.

Goldenflower turned to talk again after a while but Scorn stopped her with a stare, “Why don’t you go rescue Dotty from your kits. I can patrol myself. Tell Finn I will see him later.” The molly just stood there and watched as Scorn kept going, she eventually got her shocked state of mind to turn her body and head back to the park.

Scorn peered back behind his shoulder and saw that the molly was walking away. Good. He didn’t need any of that mindless chitter chatter. He rolled his eyes and looked ahead again, just in time to see a fluffy tail disappear around the corner. He picked up his pace to try and catch up but when he rounded the corner he found no trace, not even a scent. His interest grew as he was determined to see who this stranger is.

Stone sat on Minnow, pinning her struggling body to the ground. He was the biggest of the three and pretty much doubled Minnow’s size now. “Stone!” Minnow cried out.

“Not until you say it!” The large tom kit meowed.

“No! I’m right and you know it!” She cried out.

Stone laid down no her now, knowing she wasn’t going anywhere. Rust just snickered at Minnow, “Might as well give up sis, you won’t win.” he added.

Minnow let out a squeaky meow that seemed to draw out as she was being crushed, staying stubborn as always.

Goldenflower then came into view and gave a look of disapproval, “Stone, get off your sister.” she ordered.

Stone didn’t get up at first, “Why? She took my mouse that Finn brought. She said that we had to share but she was wrong.”

Goldenflower shook her head, “Get off her now.” she said with more sternness.

Stone sighed and got up.

Rust bounced over to his mom, “I’m bored!” he complained. “Is Dotty going to come play with us?”

Goldenflower shook her head, “She is training with Finn today. So she won’t be here today. Why don’t I tell you guys a story?”

Rust shook his head, “Naaa… I want to explore!” he declared. This peaked his sibling’s attention too and they joined in and pleaded for the molly to take them around some. She eventually caved in and showed them a few places nearby that she knew were safe.

[Border Patrol] Scorn and Sugarfoot.
          [Hunting] Calla and Maple.
          [Hunting] Russentnose and Duke.
          [Herb Hunting] Dotty and Finn.
          [Training] Dotty trains with Finn.
          [Prey] 1 Mouse, 1 Small Fish (3 servings)

THE CLAN
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 42 Moons | Tom |

Second:

Medic:
      Currently Finn

Medic’s Lostpaw:
      Dotty | 9 Moons | Molly |

Kittypets:
      Winter | 25 Moons | Molly |

Alleycats:
      Duke | 35 Moons | Tom |
      Scorn | 33 Moons | Tom |
      Maple | 23 Moons | Molly |
      Calla | 22 Moons | Molly |

Rogues:
      Sugarfoot | 45 Moons | Molly |
      Russentnose | 32 Moons | Molly |

Lostpaws:

Mothers:
      Goldenflower | 32 Moons | Molly |

Kits:
      Minnow | 4 Moons | Molly |
      Rust | 4 Moons | Tom |
      Stone | 4 Moons | Tom |

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x1 | 1 servings
      Finches | x1 | 1 servings
      Kibble | x0 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 2 | 2 servings

DECEASED

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      1|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Finnegan | Dotty | 1 |
      ►Herb Recognition,
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me