Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Number of Cats: 26 [ 12 males ] [ 14 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Light watched as her foster mother and father made their way out of camp, but was stopped from following by her mentor.
    "You finished your training, Light." He put bluntly. "But, I need you to stay an apprentice until you're old enough, alright? I've finished training you, but you need to stay with your sibling for a little longer in the apprentice den." He ordered.
    A normal cat would be very disappointed and would actually be a bit disappointed by this, but she actually really liked all her siblings.
    "Alright!" She answered happily.
    Light gladly dashed on over to her group of siblings, which seemed somehow much larger every time she hung out with them. Instead, she finally noticed that Magick's kits were in the group chatting as well.
    "You know mates right? Who do you think mother will choose for me?" Flint seemed worried, but all their brothers started reassuring their sister quickly.
    "Flint, no, you'll get Smoke, he's your dream cat, right? He even asks about you sometimes, he's really interested in you for sure!" Boar comforted, two others chiming in quickly.
    "Yeah, I bet he likes you too, you'll be fine!" Leaf added in, Dust nodding with agreement.
    "What are you guys talking about? Smoke's so much older, he'll go to Treasure or Ivy for sure." Hawk dead-panned, almost making Light laugh.
    "SHHHH, Hawk, don't make her cry!" Boar scolded, yet it was too late. Flint was already sniffling, her tail limp behind her.
    "She's right, he doesn't even talk to me anyway, so I'll just stick with getting some random tom..." She complained.
    Hawk, however, wasn't done yet. Getting a hiss from the medicine cat apprentice, "You're such a brat, Flint! Just suck it up and deal with it, that's what most of the cats do." Hawk may be blind, but she actually seemed much bigger than most of her siblings, which was a surprise since her lack of official training.
    All our brothers seemed to simply just take a step back, including the older kits. "Oh yeah? Hawk, why don't you just suck it up that you're not going to have a mate and that you're not going to ever see in your lifetime? Hm?" She hissed back, her claws coming out.
    Newt, Boar, Dust, and Leaf were all sending glares to Flint, obviously angry with her. However, they didn't say anything, knowing protecting Hawk from anything would cause her to be angry.
    "You foxheart!" Hawk hissed, pouncing in Flint's direction with her claws out and spitting.
    The rest of the clan seemed to simply be ignoring the young apprentice's little argument until now. Goose quickly jumped in, shoving Hawk off from on top of his apprentice. "Of course it's Flint to get herself in a losing fight against the blind healer!" He hissed at Flint, obviously disappointed in her. Blue simply watched from where he was laying calmly, a grin across his face.
    "It makes me question why Hawk's even a healer, with that strength over a training apprentice should make her an apprentice as well." He added in the comment, a small laugh, yet he somehow seemed serious.
    Light watched Flint carefully, she had a few scratches that were bleeding and Hawk seemed to have no remorse over that. 'She did deserve it though...' The older apprentice thought carefully.
    "I don't know what all of you are doing, but get a move on. We're training, without Hawk." Goose said, glancing at Blue with a questioning look. "Going to have to teach them how to really fight." The rest of the mentors came along, leaving the camp as Milk hurried Hawk along to get herbs.
[ Newt, Leaf, Dust, Flint, Boar, Crow, Smoke, Ash, Goose, and Oat go training: Battle ]
[ Treasure, Sparrow, Pongo, Bone, Light, and Boar go hunting ]
[ Arrow, Ivy, Magick, Pongo, Oat, and Smoke go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk and Hawk goes herb-hunting ]
[ Scales goes into labor ]
[ Arrow and Bone mate for a second litter ]
[ Magick is relieved of her queen duties ]
[ Hyenaclan ate five servings of hare ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Twenty-eight | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Blue the Great Mind | Thirty-two | Male | X
    ──────────────────────────
    Healer:
    Milk the Life Giver | Twenty-three | Female | X
    Hawk | Seven | Female | X * blind
    Warriors:
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Thirty-five | Male | X
    Bone with Many Scars | Thirty-one | Male | X
    Oat coming from Rocks | Twenty-six | Male | X
    Magick with Fish Gills | Twenty-four | Female | X
    Smoke that Covers the Moon | Eighteen | Male | X
    Ash with Never-ending Burns | Eighteen | Female | X
    Goose of the Old Aspen | Seventeen | Male | X
    Pongo In Silver Pond | Sixteen | Male | X
    Ivy the Sharp Thorn | Fourteen | Female | X
    Sparrow with Quick Claws | Thirteen | Female | X
    Treasure bellow the Water | Thirteen | Female | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Apprentices:
    Light | Ten | Female | X
    Dust | Seven | Male | X
    Boar | Seven | Male | X
    Newt | Seven | Male | X
    Flint | Seven | Female | X
    Leaf | Seven | Male | X
    Queens:
    Scales the Swift Legs | Twenty-two | Female | X
    Bay looking over Cliff| Thirty-two | Female | X
    Kits:
    Trout | Three | Female | X
    Murdoch | Three | Male | X
    Sunshine | Three | Female | X
    Silver | One | Female | X
    Family:
    Mate ♥ Mate | Ex-mate ✘ Ex-mate
    Parent ♥/✘ Parent = Sibling - Sibling + Foster Sibling
    Mentor → Apprentice
    Clan Cat (Original Clan)

Arrow ♥ Bone = Boar - Hawk - Newt - Flint + Dust + Leaf + Light
    Magick ♥ Crow = Trout - Murdoch - Sunshine
    Scales ♥ Oat
    Oat (Obsidianclan) | Goose, Treasure, Leaf (Aspenclan)
    Light, Ivy (Blueclan) | Dust (Briarclan) | Smoke, Ash (Lunarclan)
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
North | Iceclan | reygankiwi
North East | Lostclan | Miss Universe
East | Twoleg Place
South East | Clan Name | Username
South | Brairclan | amethyst14
South West | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username
North West | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Burdock Root x 1
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 1
Celandine x 1
Chamomile x 1
Cobwebs x 1
Comfrey x 1
Daisy Leaves x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 1
Lavender x 1
Mallow x 1
Mint x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Tormentil x 1
Watermint x 1
Willow Leaves x 1
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 3 servings
Squirrel | 9 servings
Hare | 8 servings
Ravens | 9 servings
Blue Gill | 8 servings
Crows | 9 servings
Mentors:
Blue | Light | 4 | Battle, Climbing, Hunting, Fishing
Crow | Dust | 1 | Fishing
Smoke | Boar | 1 | FIshing
Ash | Newt | 1 | Fishing
Goose | Flint | 1 | Fishing
Oat | Leaf | 1 | Fishing
Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 am

CʏᴘʀᴇssCʟᴀɴ❀✿

Toms:0 | She Cats: 1

Next M00NP00L Visit: August 20th

ᏁᎪᏆuᏒᎬ: These cats are very peaceful, and hunt in trees

ᏟᎪmᏢ: This camp is located in a shady woodsy area consisting of many large cypress trees, the largest one is called the "calling of ears" where the leader holds ceremonies and announcements on the large branch, a stream runs through the center of camp and it is called "the water of silence", and the dens are made through small cave systems under the camp.

ᏒᎬᏢuᏆᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: This clan is known for being good Allies, but also known for being one of the weaker clans, these cats don't fully believe in much violence and would rather talk it out than fight.

Sunlight leapt along the tall grass patrolling, and scanning for prey, she smiled at the thought of having another cat in the clan, Cloudmask. She shook her head and continued to pay attention to her aim and goal.

Cloudmask shuffled around the edges of camp looking for herbs in his mind he thought of how peaceful this clan is, only me and Sunlight.
{Sunlight patrolled}
{Cloudmask gathered herbs}

Leader:
          Name: Sunlight| Age:21 moons| Gender: Female | Pic
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          Personality: A quiet, kind, easily frightened
          Backstory: She was originally called Sun, the loner but she once found that clans are like families and that's something she's always wanted.

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name: Cloudmask | Age: 21 moons| Gender: Male | X

Medicine Heir:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

αℓℓιεs:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ɇ₦Ɇ₥łɆ₴
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Storage❀
    Catmint|Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough | x0
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones| x0
    Lavender | Cures fevers and chills. Also used to cover up the scent of death | x0
    Poppy seeds | Helps cats sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain| x0
    Death Berry | Kills a cat in a matter of seconds | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Avisowl on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 pm

A semi-urban, semi-wild clan, these cats are used to deftly navigating everything from the woods to the fields of the farms and the streets of the small town that their territory overlays. They know how to use twoleg settlements to their advantage while remaining free, patrolling them at night when the twolegs aren't watching and the kittypets are kept indoors. This does run the risk of some confrontations with territorial strays and barn cats, though thunderpaths, stray and farm dogs, and coyotes are their greatest threats.

However, the most important territory to MudClan is the bay their territory hugs and its salt marshes and mudflats. Their unique relationship to this land is what really sets them apart from other clans, forming a central part of their identity and giving them a security in their territory few other clans enjoy: no invading Clan could live off this land like they do, not without spending many, many moons dangerously learning from scratch what all MudClan cats learn as kits and apprentices. Small fishes trapped in the salt marsh tide pools make scrumptious targets for cats who know how to stalk the marsh without sinking or being entagled in thick cordgass and quick cats can steal a dropped crab from a gull, but the real bounty of the bay comes only a short couple moons each Greenleaf's end. Plovers and sandpipers flood the mudflats to fatten up on the tiny crustaceans therein, and in such great numbers that they could feed a hundred Clans. Of course, the Clan could never and would never catch them all. Aside from the difficulty (mastering stalking these quick little shorebirds is a feat so prided that MudClan apprentices must catch one to take the warrior test, which makes it normal and unstigmatized in MudClan to have a long apprenticeship relative to most Clans), Twolegs watch and love the little birds, swarming around the bay with them carrying all sorts of funny apparatus, so hunting must be timed carefully to avoid their attention. Some shorebirds return in Newleaf, but not in anywhere near the same numbers.

MudClan is descended from a mix of local loners and barn cats and descendents of ex-Clan cats, forming their unique mix of culture and unusual attitude to Twolegplaces and strays. Other Clans may view them as a sort of "Warrior-lite" Clan dishonoring Warrior philosophy with their embrace of urban opportunism, or at least as falling short of the true spirit of the Clans. They distrust them for their perceived closeness with Twolegs and doubt their commitment to the Warrior Code. Some others respect their adaptability and see the variations in Clan life as a natural consequence that will keep Warrior culture alive for many generations even as Twolegs claim more land. Privately, some more devout MudClan warriors may worry their critics are right, feeling uncomfortable with the Clan's proximity to kittypets and its non-warrior ancestry, but particularly with the half-hearted regard a small but alarming minority seem to hold for warrior beliefs and the Code. MudClan is shy of other Clans, knowing they are not as skilled fighters as most, but is neither hostile nor submissive. They want to keep a distance, but respectful relations. They are more concerned with their relations with the strays and barn cats than with other Clans - after all, these cats who live within their territory have much more relevance to their lives than some distant Clan cats they see every half-moon.

Threats
Common: dogs, coyotes, raccoons
Uncommon: osprey, hawks, eagles, foxes, hostile cats
Rare: black bears, bobcats, owls

Prey
Common: mice (1 serving), very small fish (1 serving)
Uncommon: squirrel (2 servings)
Rare: crab (1 serving), hare (3 servings)
Seasonal: shorebirds (2 servings)
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 5

Postby skywalker, » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Bearstar smiled as Mapleflower and Gullrunner came back into camp with a excited looking female. She was trying to look professional, but he could tell by the way she was bouncing up and down while approaching him, while he was perched on the branches of the Fallen Tree, that she was beyond ecstatic. When Mapleflower and Gullrunner got close enough, he leapt down from the branches, and closed the few feet in front of them by take three steps. He gazed at the small molly for a while, before looking towards Mapleflower. His deputy gestured to the female with her tail before speaking "This is Leopard. We met her on the boarder. She said she smelt our scent everywhere and was curious. We told her about our growing clan, and now she wishes to join." Mapleflower instructed, raising a fuzzy eyebrow at Bearstar as he looked back towards Leopard. The female dipped her head in acknowledgement to Bearstar, and he smiled "I think she will make a wonderful addition to our clan. You look like a skilled hunter. Besides; Mapleflower can't be the only molly around here for forever." He joked, and Mapleflower rolled her eyes, but smiled at Leopard as the females eyes grew wide, and a large grin overcame her features "Oh, thank you so much!" She cheered, bouncing up and down. Then she remembered where she was, and regained herself, dipping her head again "I-I mean.. Thank you…" She paused, and Bearstar laughed "Bearstar" He meowed, and she nodded "Bearstar" She said.

Bearstar suddenly leaped onto one of the higher branches of the tree "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Fallen Tree for a clan meeting!" He called, his voice ringing around their camp. Heronstream emerged from the medicine den, moss clinging to his pelt. He shook it off, and padded towards his clan mates, a tired look in his eyes. He and Bearstar had just been out gathering a bunch of herbs to add to his stores, just incase something bad ever happened. Gullrunner and Mapleflower sat down beside Leopard, and said molly glanced around, noticing Heronstream sit down as-well, and sat down herself. Bearstar inhaled "I, Bearstar, leader of Sycamoreclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this loner. She has come seeking a place in our clan, and wishes to become a warrior in turn." He said, then looked down at Leopard. Mapleflower nudged her gently to her feet, and the female scrambled to her paws in response, looking slightly nervous. He chuckled "Leopard, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and help to defend and protect this clan, even at the cost of your own life?" He asked, and Leopard nodded feverish "Yes!" She called, and he dipped his head "Then, by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment forward, Leopard shall be known as Leopardeyes. We now welcome you as a full member of Sycamoreclan" He said, before leaping down and resting his chin on her head. She was confused for a second, but Mapleflower whispered "Lick his shoulder, it's respectful" Leopardeyes did just that, and Bearstar backed away, smiling.

Leopardeyes was very excited as Gullrunner, Heronstream and Mapleflower congratulated her, welcoming her to the clan happily.

( Leopardeyes and Heronstream went to look for herbs )
( Gullrunner and Bearstar went hunting )
( Mapleflower went on boarder patrol )
( The clan ate 1 squirrel = 2 servings )

Number of Cats: 3 cats
3 males | 2 females

Leader:
Bearstar | thirty-eight moons | male |

Deputy:
Mapleflower | thirty-three moons | female |

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-one moons | male |

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty moons | male |
Leopardeyes | twenty-three moons | female |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x1 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
Gullrunner likes Mapleflower

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
sky | she/her | adult | star wars

skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 37
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: -----

Forestclan's camp was busy as usual. While several cats--Honeystar, Cherryclaw, Egretstep, and Snowfoot--were resting, Adderstream, Acornstream, and Barleystream were standing guard while the rest of the cats either talked or in the case of the kits, played.

"Can I be the leader?" asked Scorchkit.

"Sure!" exclaimed Gannetkit. "I'll be the deputy. You--Smokekit--be...uhh..."

"Medicine cat?" suggested Smokekit.

"Yeah!" said Gannetkit. "And Kestrelkit, you be the warrior."

"Alright," said Kestrelkit unhappily. She was almost always warrior. But, she thought with a bit of glee, at least she sometimes got to train with the other warriors when they joined in the game! That way, they said, she could claim to be a real warrior.

"And what should I be?" asked Fleckstorm playfully.

"You be a warrior with me!"

"Alright."

In the meantime, Mila, Nour, and Palefur were in a conversation regarding Forestclan life. They had been talking for a while now, as Nour kept asking more and more questions. Palefur had become mildly annoyed at this, but as long as Mila kept calm, he kept his mouth shut too. At least it was interesting, because Nour almost never asked the same question twice and when he did, usually remembered and told them not to answer it again.

Mila stood up suddenly and Palefur jerked his head about too. Bramblebush and Grayfur were about to head out of camp unsupervised. While it didn't sit well with Palefur to constantly supervise elders, he agreed that it was necessary to protect them as well as possible.

"I'll go watch them," Mila said, accent fainter than it had been a moon ago. While she had only been with the clan for a short period of time, her accent had faded surprisingly rapidly, although when she talked slowly, tended to come out more often.

"Alright," said Palefur. "Keep 'em safe."

Mila watched the two elders as they padded through the forest on a nice, leisurely walk. They had insisted on getting out of camp, if only for a while, and were now in an animate conversation about their lives before and after they were taken into Forestclan. She smiled as Grayfur jokingly complained about all the kits and apprentices who wanted stories from her, and Bramblebush replied that he could take some of the pressure off her. The banter continued, with Mila walking quietly beside them.

What was there to say? Greenleaf was coming to an end, and soon the prey would be in hiding. Briarwhisker wished for a moment that Daisywhisker was there with her but knew that he was training his apprentice. She was proud of him and remembered what it was like with an apprentice of her own. This clan had come far. It had come very far.

"Are you alright?" asked Birchnose.

Briarwhisker started, turning her head to the deputy in confusion.

"You seemed...far away for a moment."

"Oh," replied Briarwhisker curtly. "Just...just thinking about the prey situation."

Birchnose gave a small laugh. "More hunters than we need?"

Briarwhisker's whiskers twitched in response. "I guess."

The six warriors padded through the forest. They were not silent as they were talking, but they talked quietly to prevent prey from being scared away and for predators to avoid noticing them.

"What's it like, having grown up in the clan?" Gingerstorm asked Boulderpelt.

Boulderpelt's ears and whiskers twitched as she thought. "Well," she said, "just...kinda...normal. My littermates and I were the only kits in the nursery and the clan was a lot smaller."

Dawnstorm grinned. "Of the warriors, there was Acornstream and his former apprentice, Applenose, Alderclaw, Briarwhisker, Egretstep and Palefur, Snowfoot, their mother, Duckpelt, and me. Almost no one, compared to how large the clan is now."

"How do you remember everyone's name from so long ago?" Alderclaw asked in wonder.

Dawnstorm's tail twitched. "I have a good memory?"

Gingerstorm laughed. "I bet ya do," she said.

"Where did you come from?" asked Falconflower hesitantly.

"Who, me?" asked Dawnstorm. Falconflower nodded. "Well, Daisywhisker--my brother--and I were born into a clowder a while away from this territory. Our mother chased us out like all clowders do, and we just kinda fell apart. I was hunting here and fell out of a tree--on top of Honeystar!"

Aspentail laughed. "How does that...?" he started. "You know what, I can actually believe that."

"Yeah, I'm not the best climber. And then Daisywhisker just pops up a couple of seasons later out of nowhere!"

"Amazing," said Aspentail. "Just...amazing."

"Is that sarcasm?" Boulderpelt whispered to Gingerstorm. All she got was a smile in return.

Oakheart glanced at Hillpaw fondly. She was a good apprentice and would now begin the process of specializing--or continuing to learn as much as possible.

"What're we going to do today, Oakheart?" Hillpaw asked eagerly.

Oakheart chuckled. "Whatever you want to do. Leaffall's coming soon, so this might be your only chance to swim or learn to fish. But you might also want to continue learning tracking skills because we haven't really touched on that."

"Well, isn't a part of hunting tracking?" she asked.

"I guess it is. Or you could get better at hunting, fighting, or climbing. That's also very useful."

"Let me think!" exclaimed Hillpaw. "Umm...how about..."

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (three shrews, two stoats)
Birchnose and Briarwhisker go hunting
Alderclaw, Aspentail, Boulderpelt, Dawnstorm, Falconflower, and Gingerstorm go on a patrol
Crowcloud and Dustleaf go herb hunting
Hillpaw trains
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, and Tippaw train (fighting)
Fleckstorm and Applenose become mates (no kits)

Leader:
    Honeystar | 46 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 41 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
    Crowcloud | 45 moons | Tom | X
    Dustleaf | 18 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 42 moons | Tom | X
    Adderstream | 18 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 43 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 26 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 37 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Aspentail | 28 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
    Barleystream | 18 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 18 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Cherryclaw | 26 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Daisywhisker | 37 moons | Tom | X
    Dawnstorm | 37 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 44 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 32 moons | Tom | X
    Falconflower | 42 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Gingerstorm | Molly | 41 moons | X | f. Blueclan
    Mila | 24 moons | Molly | X
    Nour | 27 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
    Oakheart | 35 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 34 moons | Tom | X
    Snowfoot | 35 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Bramblingpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
    Brightpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Hillpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
    Patchpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Tippaw | 8 moons | Molly | X

Queens:
    Fleckstorm | 28 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Gannetkit | 5 moons | Molly | X
    Kestrelkit | 5 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchkit | 4 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan
    Smokekit | 5 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Bramblebush | Tom | 135 moons | X | f. Lunarclan
    Grayfur | Molly | 117 moons | X | blind
    Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Dawnclan | stranger danger
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    Leafclan

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Leafclan
    South | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Blackberry leaves | x1
    Broom | x1
    Catmint | x2
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x2
    Dried oak leaf | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Honey | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x3
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Stinging nettle | x2
    Sweet sedge | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x3 | 3 servings
    Fish (large) | x8 | 3 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Applenose | Tippaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
    Ashstripe | Bramblingpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
    Daisywhisker | Brightpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
    Duckpelt | Patchpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing
    Oakheart | Hillpaw | 3 | fighting, hunting, climbing

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age

Relationships
    Briarwhisker --> Daisywhisker
    Mila <-- Palefur
    Fleckstorm <3 Applenose
    Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
    Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
    Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
    Dustleaf
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw,
    Tippaw
    Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetkit, Kestrelkit, Smokekit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:12 am

JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Sixty-Nine | Males - 35 | Females - 34
Month: Forty-One
Next Moonpool visit: Anytime
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar could sense that things were not right in his clan, and he knew that Wispkit's death was just the start. For such a young kit to leave camp, it was unheard of; although, not impossible. He could not help but think about it as his clan file back into camp, returning from their days duties. He saw that Willowbolt had come back, glad that she that her hunting patrol was successful. She dropped her catch on the pile and looked over at him, somehow sensing that he was uneasy. She frowned at him and trotted over to where he sat.

"What is wrong, my love?" She asked as she sat next to him, her pelt brushing comfortingly against his.

"Jinxclan is in a state of quiet chaos." He said as he watched his clan mill around below him.

He saw that Blackmouth and Serena were talking with a few other cats in a dark corner of camp, but he could not hear what they were saying. They were hunched together and whispering. Brindlethorn watched Trash like a hawk, never letting him far out of his sight. Jinxstar knew that Brindlethorn believed his dad to still be evil, but so far Trash had not done anything to prove that he meant the clan harm. Soon, though, Trash joined Blackmouth and the rest of her group. Jinxstar frowned heavily.

"Jinxstar, I know that you may not like this, but I have been speaking with Rowanpelt, the deputy of Pineclan." Willowbolt started, but was silenced by a flick of Jinxstar's tail.

"I know, you have told him of the plight affecting Jinxclan. I thank you for that. We have a good ally in Pineclan, and we will need their help before this is over. And," Jinxstar cut Willowbolt off again as she tried to speak, "before you say anything more, I know that he is the real father of Velvetrabbit's kits. None of them look even the remotest like Yinpelt, and Cougarpaw and Dirtpaw bare a striking resemblance to Rowanpelt. Hazelpaw as well,
even though she is much lighter, like Velvetrabbit.
"

Willowbolt gave him an odd look, wondering how he could possibly know all this.

"I am very observant. I have seen you whispering to him at gatherings. I had also seen Velvetrabbit doing the same, and with her many absences from camp, and then the sudden litter. I can put two and two together. I do not care if Jinxclan cats have relationships outside the clan, or if kits result from them. The only thing that I require is that the cats stay loyal to Jinxclan, not matter what, and that the resulting litter are raise loyal to Jinxclan. Family ties mean little to me when it comes to loyalty." Jinxstar explained as he looked fondly at his mate.

Willowbolt just shook her head and smiled at him, "How about we go into your den and talk about this more,
ok? I feel like we are being watched.
"

Both Jinxstar and Willowbolt looked down at Blackmouth and her group, two of which were staring quiet pointedly at them. Together the two cats left the prying eyes of the clearing, their tails twined and heads close to try to make them think that they were just being sweet little lovebirds.

~~~~~

"Two more moons and all the kits will be apprentices. Another moon after that they will have learned how to fight. It is obvious that the rest of the clan is starting to get suspicious of us, so we will need to start acting soon." Blackmouth said as she looked at the cats gathered around her.

She saw that Serena and Trash were staring at something, and when she saw what she hissed at them harshly, "Do you want to make us any more obvious!"

The two cats looked back at her, Serena hanging her head in disgrace at the fact that she had upset her idol, and Trash just glaring at Blackmouth, indignant that she was ordering him around. He knew that it was suppose to be him leading this group, not her, but he would wait for her to get herself killed in her little coup that she was planning, and then rise up to take the reins of power; then he would dominate this forest.

Blackmouth shook her head and went back to what she was telling the rest of them, her plans going into further detail.

~~~~~

i want to write more, but i have a very bad case of writer's block...

[Blackberry and Ashleaf - herb hunting]
[Trash, Skydapple, Yangfur, Brindelthorn, Blackmouth, Foxpoppy - boarder patrol]
[Jayleap, Flintshade, Cloudscent, Whispersnow, Redwing, Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Tigerthorn, Duskwatcher, Dawncloud, Liondawn, Brightmoon, Serena - hunting patrol]
[Mudstrike, Morningleaf, Ripplestorm, Quailfoot, Blueriver, Blossomsong - hunting patrol]
[Jinxstar/Cranepaw, Yinpelt/Cougarpaw, Leopardclaw/Hazelpaw, Barkclaw/Dirtpaw, Frecklesnow/Owlpaw, Cherrywisp/Lemonpaw, Firesoul/Patchpaw, Windstorm/Tawnypaw, Icestripe/Frostpaw, Snowbird/Pigeonpaw, Harmoneyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw - training]
[Cheetoh, Seraphim, Willowbolt, Bleakpelt, Frostedmuzzle, Fluffyfire, Firefang, Stormcloud, Hollowheart - basic camp maintenance]
[Tanagerpelt - watching Swallowkit, Maplekit, Snowkit]
[Mulberry - watching Nightkit]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 78 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 58 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 60 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 32 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(72-95) Senior Warriors:
          NONE

(12/18-71) Warriors:
          Trash | 71 moons | Male | X
          Skydapple | 68 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 68 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 68 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 59 moons | Male | X
          Velvetrabbit | 56 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 54 moons | Female | X
          Foxpoppy | 51 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Jayleap | 50 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Flintshade | 50 moons | Male| X
          Cloudscent | 49 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Leopardclaw| 49 moons | Male | X
          Whispersnow | 45 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Redwing | 45 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Barkclaw | 44 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 43 moons | Male | X
          Birchfeather | 40 moons| Male | X
          Bleakpelt | 36 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Frostedmuzzle | 36 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Fluffyfire | 34 moons | Female | X
          Firefang | 33 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Frecklesnow | 32 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 32 moons | Male | X
          Cherrywisp |32 moons |Female | X
          Hollowheart | 27 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Blossomsong | 26 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 26 moons | Male | X
          Quailfoot | 26 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Ripplestorm | 25 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Magpie | 23 moons | Female | X
          Morningleaf | 22 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Mudstrike | 21 moons | Female | X
          Firesoul | 18 moons | Female | X
          Windstorm | 18 moons | Male | X
          Harmonyheart | 18 moons | Female | X
          Icestripe | 18 moons | Male | X
          Snowbird | 18 moons | Male | X
          Serena | 16 moons | Female | X
          Brightmoon | 16 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Liondawn | 13 moons | Male | X
          Dawncloud | 13 moons | Female | X
          Duskwatcher | 13 moons | Female | X
          Tigerthorn | 13 moons | Male | X

(6-11/17) Apprentices:
          Pigeonpaw | 11 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Cranepaw | 11 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Frostpaw | 9 moons | Male | X Original Reference
          Hazelpaw | 8 moons | Female | X
          Dirtpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Owlpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Lemonpaw | 8 moons | Female | X
          Cougarpaw | 8 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Patchpaw | 8 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Tawnypaw | 8 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Spiderpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Whitepaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Hawkpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Eaglepaw | 7 moons | Male | X

(18-71) Queens:
          Tanagerpelt | 40 moons | Female | X
          Mulberry | 59 moons | Female | X Original Reference

(0-5) Kits:
          Nightkit | 5 moons | Male | X
          Snowkit | 4 moons | Female | X
          Swallowkit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Maplekit | 4 moons | Male | X

(96-120) Elders:
          Cheetoh | 100 moons | Tom | X
          Seraphim | 100 moons | Female | X

Mentors:
    IMPORTANT SKILLS: Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    OTHER SKILLS: Simple Healing, any "Advanced" of the skills above
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Jinxstar | Cranepaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Swimming, Battle, Climbing, Fishing
    Icestripe | Frostpaw | 3 | Learned: Battle, Climbing, Fishing
    Snowbird | Pigeonpaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Fishing
    Yinpelt | Cougarpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Leopardclaw | Hazelpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Barkclaw | Dirtpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Frecklesnow | Owlpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Cherrywisp | Lemonpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Firesoul | Patchpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Windstorm | Tawnypaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Battle
    Harmonyheart | Spiderpaw | 1 | Learned: Swimming
    Magpie | Whitepaw | 1 | Learned: Swimming
    Tux | Hawkpaw | 1 | Learned: Swimming
    Velvetrabbit | Eaglepaw | 1 | Learned: Swimming

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan
    Tux and Wildpoppy of Echoclan
    Tux and Dandelionbloom of Beechclan
    Tux and Owldust of Briarclan (deceased)

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul, Windstorm, Duskwatcher, Dawncloud, Swalloweye, Maplefang, Snowfire,
    Elmkit (deceased), and Oriolekit (deceased)

Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelflower, Lemontail, Owlclaw, Dirtheart, and Cougarfang
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Blackberry is the aunt to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Craneheart
    Bleakpelt and Craneheart are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn
    Tux is father to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw / Owlkit and Lambkit of Briarclan / Dust of the Briar of Hyenaclan / Bristlekit and Talonkit (deceased) of Echoclan
    Mulberry is foster mother to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw
    Trash is grandfather to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Frostedmuzzle if the mother of Patchpaw and Tawnypaw

CATS FROM OTHER CLANS:
    Bleakpelt of Tumbleclan
    Firefang of Tumbleclan
    Craneheart of Tumbleclan
    Morningleaf of Thicketclan (former Medicine Cat)
    Foxpoppy of Thicketclan
    Jayleap of Thicketclan
    Whispersnow of Lunarclan (former Leader)
    Cloudscent of Lunarclaw (former Medicine Cat)
    Mudstrike of Lunarclan
    Quailfoot of Fickleclan
    Frostpaw of Fickleclan
    Pigeonpaw of Fickleclan
    Redwing of Ivyclan (former Deputy)
    Ripplestorm of Ivyclan
    Brightmoon of Ivyclan
    Frostedmuzzle of Ivyclan
    Patchpaw of Ivyclan
    Tawnypaw of Ivyclan

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x1]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x1]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x1]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x1]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments, tempting prey out of their burrows in the winter
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x1]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x1]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x1]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x1]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x1]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x1]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x1]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x1]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x1]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x1]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x1]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x1]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x1]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x1]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x1]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (11 servings)
    Clan consumes 11 servings: 3 snakes, 1 lizard
    Swamp
    3 serving Snake x0
    1 serving Frog x3
    2 serving Lizard x2
    1 serving Bat x3
    Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x3
    1 serving *Bluegill x3
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x2
    1 serving *Finch x2
    3 servings *Grouse x3
    2 serving *Sandpiper x2
    2 serving *Thrush x2
    2 serving *Blackbird x2
    2 serving *Crow x2
    3 servings *Raven x2
    Ground Mammals
    1 serving Chipmunk x3
    1 serving Mice x7
    3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x2

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Clan | User
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans
    Reedclan | Areater

Deceased Cats:
    Oriolekit | Stillborn | X
    Elmkit | Stillborn | X
    Wispkit | Dog Attack | X Original Reference

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ pineclan } { 46. }

Postby deimido » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
number of cats - 41 | toms - 21 | mollies - 20
next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - n/a | next border/hunting patrol - 5:38 PM (mst) | prey consumed - x1 wren, x1 sparrow, x1 vole.

➵ Rowanpelt's POV

The slender somali lay in the shade of the warrior's den, his long-furred coat was uncomfortably hot as the relentless heat wave that beat down on the forest showed no sign of letting up yet. Rowanpelt's yellow eyes were focused on the Great Oak, waiting for any sign that Mintstar would leave her den so that he could have a chance to speak to his leader in private. From what Willowbolt had told him at the last Gathering, JinxClan was on the brink of war and she admitted they would need help to drive away the cats who threatened to take over her Clan. He felt for their neighboring Clan's plight, really he did, but in truth the main reason he wanted to reach out and help was because his entire family was there and they were at risk of being harmed.

When several minutes went by and there was no sign of Mintstar leaving her den, Rowanpelt decided to go see her for himself, he was careful as he stood up from his nest and maneuvered past the sleeping bodies of half of his Clanmates as they waited for the sun to fall down so they could finally hunt without the threat of weakening under the sun like poor Egretpaw had. Rowanpelt chuckled despite his heavy thoughts, remembering how Weaselstorm had chided the tom's mentor Aspenheart for working his apprentice too hard while the gray tabby took it all with a tired eye roll that signified he had been in this situation with his mother's friend many times before.

"Mintstar? May I come in?" Rowanpelt called out, receiving an affirmative mew in response before the deputy headed inside the burrow underneath the Great Oak to finally speak to the leader about what the situation in JinxClan was. Mintstar stood up from her nest slowly, still weak from the aftermath of losing her first life. The scarred puncture wounds on her neck from being caught in the hawk's talons were glaringly obvious against her stark white neck fur and Rowanpelt couldn't help but feel guilty for dropping all the information he knew on the recovering molly.

"Yes Rowanpelt, what is it?" She asked, blinking away the sleep from her hazel eyes as she attempted to straighten herself out before her deputy. Rowanpelt froze, his mouth dry as he struggled to find a good place to begin speaking before throwing all caution to the wind. "It's about one of our allies; JinxClan. They need our help." He mewed seriously, watching as Mintstar's face shifted from dazed and tired to interested and curious in an instant. JinxClan had been one of their allies from a long time now, even when Shadowstar was still in power, and not once did they ever decide to reach out to either her or Mintstar - so why would they speak to the deputy?

Upon seeing her perplexed expression, Rowanpelt gulped and let out a long exhale to continue what he wanted to say, it was important for him to tell his leader what was going on. For Velvetrabbit, his kits, and of course for JinxClan. "It's been kept a secret between me and their own deputy Willowbolt for a few moons now, Jinxstar didn't want anyone to know what was happening." Mintstar frowned, growing ever curious as to what the two deputies discussed behind their backs. "I don't like secrets Rowanpelt, especially if they involve cats from other Clans, what's going on?" The leader meowed sternly. Rowanpelt sighed again, and then went on to tell her about the cats in JinxClan who wished to take total control over it and wouldn't be afraid to target their own Clanmates to get what they wanted.

After he was done, both cats were silent for a long time, the deputy could clearly see Mintstar trying to figure out what to do in her head. This was probably her biggest decision as leader yet and there were a lot of possibilities to consider when a battle was involved. After all, PineClan had only been involved with one battle before and didn't like to cause fights to begin with, there was also their Clan's numbers to consider too as their troubled allies were much larger then they were and that it would be difficult to help them in any significant way if they were to fight against the entire Clan itself.

Eventually Mintstar released a long and resigned sigh in the process as she was finally coming to a decision. Rowanpelt's ears perked up, waiting with baited breath for her answer. "We'll help them." She finally said, the tom resisting the urge to cry in relief, he should've expected that she would agree as Mintstar wasn't the kind of cat to look away from another in need. He thanked her and bowed his head to hide his relieved smile, staring at her again when she ordered for him to tell all the warriors to start working on their battle moves whenever they had free time.

As he made his way to leave Mintstar stopped him with a single, curious mew. "There's... there's something more going on, isn't there?" Rowanpelt was still for a few heartbeats before giving her an affirmative nod. "Can you tell me what it is? Why this battle seems so important to you?" The deputy turned back to look at her, his yellow eyes showing too many emotions for the molly to place, and gave her his answer.

"You'll find out."

[ last reply ]
- blissheart & asphodelface are patrolling (day) / larkclaw, ratnose, duckfoot & minkcloud are patrolling (night).
- cottonbush & laurelcloud are hunting (day) / shrikeface, aspenheart, lizardstripe & comfreyfang are hunting (night).

- vervaincloud joins the clan.
- juniperpaw (-pelt), egretpaw (-tail) & orchidpaw (-nose) have their warrior ceremonies.
- maplekit has her apprentice ceremony.
- x1 cobwebs and x1 sweet-sedge were used for rosefur's wounds.
- egretpaw is resting.

[ would've really liked to write more, but my muse has been dead and this is all i can really do to move my clan alone. ^^; ]

[1] Leader
    Mintstar | 62 |
    gray-and-white molly with a scarred
    muzzle and neck, a torn ear-tip,
    and hazel eyes.

Lives: ★★★★★★★★

[1] Deputy
    Rowanpelt | 45 |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.

[1] Medicine Cat
    Weaselstorm | 47 |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

[1] Medicine Cat Apprentice
    Shadepaw | 17 |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

[18] Warriors
    Duckfoot | 63 |
    brown-and-white tabby tom with
    green eyes and a limp to his
    step.

Shrikeface | 62 |
    gray-and-white tom with a scarred
    muzzle and yellow eyes.

Ramhorn | 46 |
    longhaired solid white tom with blue eyes;
    formerly of EchoClan.

Minkcloud | 43 |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang | 43 |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Rosefur | 37 |
    longhaired ginger tabby molly with blue eyes;
    formerly of TumbleClan.

Asphodelface | 35 |
    lanky seal point tom with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe | 32 |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw | 32 |
    brown tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Fawnfur | 30 |
    fawn-colored molly with green eyes.
    Magpiewhisker | 31 |
    black-and-white tom with hazel eyes.
    Aspenheart | 31 |
    handsome gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Daisystorm | 25 |
    ginger-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Cottonbush | 22 |
    solid white tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Laurelcloud | 21 |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.
    Vervaincloud | 18 |
    blue point peterbald tom with
    dark blue eyes.

Blissheart | 17 |
    cream tabby tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Ratnose | 17 |
    solid black tom with green eyes.

[5] Apprentices
    Juniperpaw | 12 |
    gray-and-white tom with green eyes.
    Egretpaw | 12 |
    white tom with a gray patch on his head
    and blue eyes.

Orchidpaw | 12 |
    solid gray molly with green eyes.
    Acornpaw | 11 |
    brown-and-white molly with brown eyes.
    Firepaw | 10 |
    ginger-and-white tabby tom.

[3] Queens
    Skunknose | 60 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes
    and a white dorsal stripe.

Wasptail | 50 |
    ginger tabby molly with a long scar
    on her shoulder and yellow eyes.

Rosemask | 37 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes;
    formerly of FlurryClan.

[11] Kits
    Maplekit | 6 |
    tortoiseshell-and-white molly
    with green eyes.

Marigoldkit | 3 |
    ginger tabby tom.
    Dandelionkit | 3 |
    cream-and-white tabby molly.
    Patchkit | 3 |
    Sheepkit | 3 |
    solid white molly.
    Sorrelkit | 3 |
    Asterkit | 3 |
    solid gray molly.
    Lavenderkit | 3 |
    gray-and-white molly.
    Birchkit | 1 |
    silver tabby molly.
    Ashkit | 1 |
    silver-and-white tabby molly.
    Elmkit | 1 |
    brown-and-white tabby tom.

[0] Elders
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

Borders
    Northern | BlazeClan (shimmerstream) | allies.
    Western | SilentClan (rainbowcatfish8888) | unaffiliated.
    Southern | TempestClan (I.C.) | allies.
    Eastern | JinxClan (vampiress_fox) | allies.
    Northwestern | open | ----.
    Northeastern | SoulClan (krazykitty00) | unaffiliated.
    Southeastern | open | ----.
    Southwestern | open | ---.

Fresh-kill Pile
    [Clan can have seven servings of prey at the moment.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x0]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x1]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x3]
    mice | 1 serving. [x4]
    voles | 1 serving. [x6]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x0]

Medicine Store
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x2]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x0]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x0]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x4]
    coltsfoot | eases breathing, kitten-cough, also for cracked & sore pads. [x1]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x0]
    goatweed | eases anxiety & grief. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x0]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    raspberry leaves | painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting. [x0]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x0]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x1]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training
    Magpiewhisker | Juniperpaw | 4 | swimming - battle - hunting - climbing
    Aspenheart | Egretpaw | 4 | climbing - hunting - swimming - battle
    Laurelcloud | Orchidpaw | 4 | climbing - tracking - hunting - adv. tracking
    Comfreyfang | Acornpaw | 4 | battle - hunting - adv. battle - swimming
    Duckfoot | Firepaw | 4 | hunting - swimming - climbing - adv. hunting

Mates + Families
    Shrikeface and Skunknose
    xxMagpiewhisker, Aspenheart.
    xxxxAsterkit, Lavenderkit.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar
    xxMolekit and Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur
    xxAcornpaw.
    Duckfoot and Mintstar
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud
    xxMaplekit (adopted).
    Ramhorn and Wasptail
    xxMarigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit, Sheepkit, Sorrelkit.
    Lizardstripe and Rosemask
    xxBirchkit, Firkit, Cedarkit, Ashkit, Elmkit.
    Daisystorm and Unknown
    xxFirepaw.
    Rowanpelt and Velvetrabbit [JinxClan]
    xxLemonpaw, Dirtpaw, Hazelpaw, Owlpaw, Cougarpaw.

[5] Deceased Cats
    Molekit | 2 | weakness | StarClan
    solid black tom with green eyes.
    Owlfur | 67 | fox attack | StarClan
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shadowstar | 80 | poisoned poppy seeds | StarClan
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Firkit | 0 | stillborn | StarClan
    gray tabby molly with green eyes.
    Cedarkit | 0 | stillborn | StarClan
    brown-and-white tabby tom with hazel eyes.
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 02 / tideclan

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:51 pm

utena wrote:
      The medicine cat wandered into camp the very morning after Stonestar had visited the Moonpool. The leader was both shocked and relieved by the suddenness of his appearance, sending a silent prayer of thanks up to the barely-light sky. The newcomer seemed rather in a daze, apparently having dreamt of Tideclan for the past moon, but never knowing if those dreams had any meaning. It was obvious that he was a talented healer, self-taught as he wandered the coastline as a loner: he had been carrying with him several herbs, wrapped neatly in a dry, broad leaf. He seemed tired, so Stonestar didn't pester him with too many questions, though she was burning to know why Starclan contacted him long before she had asked for a healer. And why, the leader thought, Did they not send you sooner?

Shrugging off these bitter thoughts, Stonestar called a quick meeting up on the windowsill of the abandoned twoleg nest. The loner, Moth, was welcomed in as Mothfur. Despite her initial reaction, she was also relieved by this sending. Mothfur confirmed that Starclan was there for her when she seeked their help, and for that, she was ever grateful. Stonestar watched with a weary pride as her lone warrior, Ravenfeather, chanted the name of their newest member.

servingsx/x this is the last post tideclan is able to go on without eating
    huntingx/x stonestar and ravenfeather hunt

Ravenfeather and Stonestar catch two mice and a rabbit.

adiebaby11 wrote:
Hopeclan
Number of Cats: 20 (Male-10/Female-10)
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

Appleblaze and Mousestar had cut the apprentices training session short to come back and see how the queens were going. Appleblaze gasped as a yowl erupted from the nursery and he paced outside. Mousestar was equally anxious. Whenever Silverheart had been unsure of something she had come to him and he had really grown to like her, now sort of considering himself as a father figure. The hunting party returned not long later and everyone sat outside, fur prickling nervously. Suddenly all the pained yowls stopped and were replaced by faint squeaks and purrs. The vines that covered the entrance parted and Lily appeared with bright eyes and a small smile. ”Sweetdawns litter: Four healthy kits, three she-cats and one tom!” Appleblaze purred and mrowed joyfully and stepped forwards to see them but Lilys smile faded and she blocked his path. ”Silverhearts litter: Three kits, two toms and one she-cat. One tom and the she-cat are fine but the other tom is weak. No one is to enter until Echopaw and I have finished examining him.” There was a ripple of fear through the crowd of cats.

”But I need to see my mate and kits!” Appleblaze insisted.

”I’m sorry but that’s not going to happen.” Suddenly Echopaw burst from the den with a brown, white and pale ginger bundle of fur in her mouth and ran to the medicine den with the kit. When she came back she was flooded with questions which she ignored.

”Let them in Lily. I’ve finished looking at him and the only thing to report is he has kitten-cough. I don’t know if kitten-cough is contagious but I’ve taken him to your den just in case.” Echopaw murmured, voice thick with worry. More questions rose from the crowd but Appleblaze managed to push through into the nursery and smiled at the sound of small mews and purrs. Sweetdawn laid in her nest, four kits squirming in the curve of her belly as she gave each of them small licks.

”What should we name them?” She purred. Appleblazes heart skipped a beat as he observed them.

”The white and ginger she-kit will be Tawnykit, the fluffy white one will be Cloudkit, the one with your ears,” He paused to laugh softly. ”is Flamekit and the sweetie with your fur pattern will be Blossomkit.”

”Perfect names given by my perfect mate to our perfect kits.” Sweetdawn purred. More yelling erupted outside again and Appleblaze turned around to go out and see what was going on.

”Wait! Can you ask Mousestar to come in?” Silverheart calls after him. He nodded and emerged into the clearing. It was absolute chaos. There was yelling from the medicine den and he recognised Lily and Echopaws voices. Then there was the clearing. Oh Starclan. Everyone surrounded the border patrol and a ginger tom.

”Enough!” Mousestar yowled, waiting until everyone had gone silent. Even Lily and Echopaw had shut up and emerged from their den. Appleblaze pushed past cats until he stood beside his leader. ”Itch, who is this cat?”

”Squirrelpaw of Asterclan. He says Asterclan is gone but won’t tell us what happened.”

”Because I don’t have to!” the apprentice sneered.

”Whatever happened you can stay with Hopeclan. Itch will be your mentor and I’m sorry if this isn’t very formal. We have a lot going on, two litters were just born and one kit has kitten-cough. I also have to work out the details for my apprentices warrior assessment.” Mousestar explained, looking slightly weary. Appleblaze remembered what Silverheart had asked and told his leader that she had wanted to see him.

”I’m going to be a warrior?” Cinderpaw shrieked and bounded to her mentors side.

”Yes. Now if you excuse me I need to go see Silverheart.” He turned and headed towards the nursery. When he entered Silverheart looked up and purred. ”You wanted to see me?”

”Yeah, um, I don’t know what to name my kits… I’ve tried but I can’t think of anything right for them.” She sighed.

”I can’t get over how small the runt was…”

”Littlekit. That’s the only one I’ve decided on.”

”Ok, and the other two will be… Owlkit and Brookkit. How’s that?” He purred.

”Wonderful.” she bent her head over to nuzzle her two healthy kits. ”I hope Littlekit will be ok…”

”Everyone does… I have to go now. Cinderpaw is ready to be a warrior and I have to decide on a few things for her assessment.” Mousestar sighed and backed out into the clearing and he was met by Echopaw.

”I’m going out to look for coltsfoot for the kit. Surprisingly we don’t have any.” She huffed, glancing towards the medicine den accusingly.

”I’m suspecting Lily is staying here to watch Littlekit? If that’s the case off you go.” Echopaw nodded and ran out of camp. Everything had calmed down massively and now everyone was sitting in small groups talking. He padded over to where all the apprentices were talking. ”Cinderpaw, tonight you need to get plenty of rest because tomorrow I’m waking you up before dawn. I’ll explain to you what you’re doing and then you’ll leave at the same time as the dawn patrol.”

”Yes Mousestar!” She purred. She felt a shiver run up her spine as she watched him walk away. Tomorrow she was going to be tested to see if she was worthy to be a warrior of Hopeclan. She stood up with a yawn. ”I should go get some sleep. Bye!” She trotted to the apprentices den and sunk down into her nest. She had closed her eyes when she felt the sensation of being watched. She turned to see Squirrelpaw gazing at her from the den entrance.

”Your eyes… They’re like stars…” He purred. Cinderpaws fur heated up with embarrassment.

”Um, thanks… I have to get some sleep now, g’night…” She rolled ver and waited until she was sure he had left before falling asleep.

[THE NEXT DAY]

”Cinderpaw, wake up. It’s time for your assessment.” Mousestar waited for her to sit up before leading her around the other apprentices until they were in the clearing. It was still dark but the horizon glowed with the rising sun. ”Now what you have to do is find me five items. I want you to find a fish, the tail feather of a robin, cobwebs, a maple leaf and a shiny pebble from the bottom of the river. Ok?”

”Yes Mousestar! Do I go now?” When he nodded she sprinted out of camp.

~1 bird and 1/2 a snake were eaten!~

~Cinderpaw goes for her warrior assessment! The items she must find to pass are a fish, the tail feather of a robin, cobwebs, a maple leaf and a shiny pebble from the bottom of the river! If she succeeds her name will be Cinderflight!~
~Sweetdawn, Silverheart, Tawnykit, Cloudkit, Flamekit, Blossomkit, Littlekit, Owlkit and Brookkit stay in camp, Lily staying too to keep an eye on Littlekit!~
~Appleblaze and Itch take Stormpaw and Squirrelpaw training, hoping to teach them in combat!~
~Mousestar asks Starclan for a warrior!~
~Echopaw searches for coltsfoot!~
~Mousestar patrols the border!~
~Nightglow, Cloverstep and Birchnose hunt!~

Nightglow, Cloverstep and Birchnose catch a crow, two mice and a squirrel
Mousestar finds a warrior
Echopaw finds some coltsfoot
Mousestar finds nothing
Cinderpaw only finds cobweb, a fish and a pebble. She must retry.

NightWolf950 wrote:[center]Image
Number of Cats: Toms; 2 Female; 2
Next Moonpool Visit: July 27th
Number of Servings needed: 2

GaleClan consumes one rabbit. (2 servings)
Morningflower is due in one more post.

══════════════════════════════════════

As the rain begins to let up a small blur appears in the distance. Owlstar squints a bit, trying to make out the blur. The tom quickly leaps to his paws, realizing it's another cat. With out a word the tom cat races out to aid the cat. Upon reaching the cat's side, Owlstar quickly takes notice of the cat being pregnant.

"Thank you." the she-cat meows, shivering a bit. "I have been wondering around for shelter for some time now." The pair enter the camp, Owlstar guiding the she-cat to the nursery. Once inside Owlstar helped the queen to get comfortable before asking for her name. "May I ask your name?"

The queen lies down, settling in quickly to the nest. She looks up and smiles at Owlstar. "I am Flower." Nodding his head a bit Owlstar cleared his throat. "Well Flower, I am Owlstar. Leader of GaleClan. We are new and looking for new cats, as a queen you would make a wonderful addition to my clan. However I will leave the decision to you."

Flower looked at Owlstar, not fully aware of what a clan was. However the tom did help her, possibly even saved her unborn kits lives. "I'll join. You have helped me and saved the lives of my unborn kits."

Owlstar smiled, jumping to his paws. "Well flower, from this moment on you shall be known as Morningflower. I'll shall send our medicine cat Stormcloud over to make sure everything is alright. Myself, and Feathermist will go hunting. We need food to stay strong." with that the tom disappeared out of the nursery.

A large gray tom entered the nursery, dipping his head to the queen. "I am Stromcloud. Owlstar sent me to make sure you and your kits are all doing alright." Morningflower nodded, allowing the tom to do his job.

Owlstar and Feathermist left camp to go hunting, being cautious on where they hunted. They didn't want to risk slipping to much in the mud.

{Owlstarand Feathermist go hunting.
Stormcloud stays behind with Morningflower.}

Owlstar and Feathermist catch a fish, robin and a starling.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac ➻ mapleclan ➻ post 8

Postby requiem, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 am

number of cats: fifteen.
next moonpool visit: n/a.

all cats were gathered around the blazing maple, where a new resident lay in it's roots. many cats were crying or deeply saddened, but briarleap was clearly the most devastated. her eyes were red from sobbing the death of her son, and her eyes threatened to shed more tears. foxstar was sitting beside his mate, along with cloverkit on the other side of her, both cats trying to calm the mourning mother's sorrow, to no avail. the remaining member of the small family, acornkit, stood a few steps behind, staring blankly at her brother's grave. a maple leaf held down by a river pebble lay upon the patch of earth, representing the clan, a sage leaf alongside it, representing the grave's owner. the objects had been carefully collected and placed by brightwhisker, fulfilling her role as an elder of the clan. the kit's gaze swept over the assembled cats and stopped on sagekit's, now sagepaw, murderer, littlestep. the warrior had quite the acting skills, but acornkit had seen through the act when she had come racing in camp, calling frantically for help. the black cat had claimed their leader had fallen into a longpaw trap and when the hunter had come collect his catch a few moments later, they had been attacked by a furious sagekit who'd slipped out of camp. the longpaw had apparently roughly shaken the small tom off of them, making his neck snap in a violent clash with a tree. the longpaw had fled after the snarls and hisses of littlestep and she had sped off to camp to get help. everyone belived her, as foxstar didn't remember a thing and sagekit wasn't there to confirm her story, although his neck was. but acornkit's instincts were always right, and that molly just wasn't telling the truth.

smokeleaf goes herb hunting!
cloverkit and acornkit have become apprentices!
magpiepaw and tigerpaw are going training (fighting)!
foxstar, briarleap, vixenbelly, doveflight, whitesong and heronswoop go hunting/patrolling!

foxstar frowned as he saw doveflight lean on her brother, heronswoop, for support as the patrol returned to camp with their catches. was the molly sick? she had been perfectly fine earlier during the day, except during the hunting session. the warrior had been slower and less agile than usual. the leader's hazel eyes inspected the gray tabby until they stopped on her stomach. it was not yet very noticeable, but the ginger tom could see a certain roundness to doveflight's belly. she was pregnant. why hadn't she told him? was she seeing a tom from another clan? the truth struck him as they entered camp. the molly dropped her catches in the fresh-kill pile and rushed to the medicine cat den where smokeleaf's silhouette could be seen through the entrance. foxstar quickly dropped his own prey and tried to keep his anger at bay as he entered the den. the two cats' laughter stopped as their leader came into view. doveflight tried to say something, but the ginger tabby cut her off. "when is she due?" his voice was calm and even, but his face was stern. "in one moon or so." smokeleaf dropped, all the laughter gone from his eyes. he seemed worried and slightly embarrassed, but his mate was standing tall, her eyes sparkling with determination. "i won't punish either of you, but please avoid answering any questions about doveflight's pregnancy before i figure this out." foxstar sighed, his eyes reflecting how puzzled and torn apart he was. "doveflight, i would also like you to move in the nursery." the molly nodded, gladly taking a few moons off to take care of her upcoming kits.

doveflight has been relieved of her warrior duties to take care of her kits.

acornkit was speaking with cloverkit outside the nursery when littlestep approached them. "since you two are going to have quite a lot of training sessions soon, would you like to go see the training clearing?" the black molly purred, her pale eyes reflecting none of the fake sadness she had shown earlier. cloverkit didn't seem to notice though and shook his head apologetically. "i can't leave mother." the warrior nodded to the ginger tom and turned to acornkit. "how about you?" the tortoiseshell looked up at the molly and knew immediately from the smile plastered on her face that she never wanted for cloverkit to tag along. "i'll go. i'm not much help here anyway," acornkit sighed, stretching her legs before exiting camp with littlestep. once they were far enough from camp, the younger molly sat down and stared questioningly at the warrior. "this has nothing to do with the training clearing, we're not even going in the right direction. what did you want to tell me?" something that looked like surprise flashed in the black cat's gaze before her usual calm and cool expression returned. "of course, you're too smart to be fooled, unlike your brother. now, listen closely, as this is very important," littlestep meowed, "the clan is in danger. starclan is turning everyone against each other. they prey on gullible clans like this one and destroy them for fun. your brother, sagekit, was their first victim. he's the one that led your father into that trap." acornkit froze at the molly's revelations. her brother...took some of their father's lives? she shook her in an attempt to clear her mind. "b-but how do you know all of this?" the tortoiseshell stuttered. "i heard him explain the whole thing to foxstar when he was unconscious. he didn't realize i was nearby and before i could stop myself, he was on the ground as well. i'm sorry, but he was definitely not himself anymore. you have to help me, we need to kill all other mad cats before they do anymore damage. you're the only cat i can trust." acornkit looked at the black cat's eyes. they were very clearly distressed and desperate for help. she was not faking her emotions. it was the truth. "okay," the young molly meowed weakly, "i'll help you. but for now, let me think this through." littlestep nodded, and watched acornkit walk slowly back to camp. when she was gone, an evil smile of satisfaction appeared on her face. a sudden voice cut her inner celebration short. "you take joy in confusing kittens and destroying clans? what type of cat are you?" littlestep turned sharply around to spot brightwhisker emerging from the shadow of a tree. by the look on the elder's face, she had heard the whole thing. the smile returned on the warrior's face. "that's none of your business." she muttered menacingly. "i'm sure it will be of foxstar's business when i tell him what you're up to," brightwhisker croaked, heading towards camp. "you will do nothing, old bat!" littlestep snarled, leaping towards the elder, pushing her into a tree so hard a branch broke and fell onto brightwhisker's skull. the warrior bit back a laugh at the sight of the crushed elder. it seemed luck was on her side.

brightwhisker has joined starclan.

[ i hope it's okay if i age tigerpaw/magpiepaw down a little ]

leader:
      foxstar | 28 moons | male | determined |
      ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

deputy:
      briarleap | 27 moons | female | curious |
      - stand in is littlestep -

medicine cat:
      smokeleaf | 25 moons | male | calm |

medicine cat apprentice:
      name | age | gender | trait | ♞

warriors:
      whitesong | 29 moons | female | kind |
      heronswoop | 27 moons | male | shy |
      littlestep | 25 moons | female | loner |

apprentices:
      magpiepaw | 12 moons | male | ambitious |
      tigerpaw | 11 moons | female | stubborn |

queens:
      vixenbelly | 28 moons | female | flirty |
      briarleap | 27 moons | female | curious |
      doveflight | 24 moons | female | honest |

kits:
      cloverkit | 6 moons | male | bold |
      acornkit | 6 moons | female | mischevious |

heatherkit | 5 moons | female | cheerful |
      hawkkit | 5 moons | male | friendly |

elders:
      brightwhisker | 138 moons | female | gentle |

deceased cats:
      sagepaw | 3 moons at death | male | killed by littlestep |
      allies:
      swallowclan | arya22
      sedgeclan | Enchanted.,

mates:
      foxstar + briarleap
      xxsagepaw, cloverkit, acornkit
      unknown + vixenbelly
      xx↪ heatherkit, hawkkit
      smokeleaf + doveflight
      xxexpecting

borders:
      north | the brook | clan
      south | the clearing | clan
      west | maple tree forest | roseclan
      east | something | caveclan

medicine store:
      borage leaves | x1 | fevers, queen milk
      burdock root | x1 | rat bites
      catmint | x1 | green/whitecough
      cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
      comfrey | x1 | broken bones
      marigold | x1 | stops bleeding
      sorrel | x1 | traveling herb
      yarrow | x1 | poisons, toxins

fresh-kill pile:
      4 servings per post until 20 cats
      mouse | x2 | 1 serving
      squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
      stoat | x3 | 2 servings
      salmon | x1 | 2 servings
      hare | x1 | 3 servings
      sparrows | x2 | 3 servings

mentors:
      littlestep ➻ tigerpaw
      xxone : hunting | two : fighting
      xxthree : swimming | four : skill

doveflight ➻ magpiepaw
      xxone : climbing | two : swimming
      xxthree : skill | four : skill
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:30 am

Oakclan
Number of Cats:2

Oakstar and Flameleaf talking wrote:Oakstar saw a cat. "So, you're a medicine cat? Oakstar said, seeing the herbs.
"Yes," Flameleaf said.
"Join my clan then!" Oakstar demanded. "Get settled in," Oakstar didn't give the new medicine cat enough time to answer. "Speaking of joining my clan, I'm going on a patrol!"

I'm sending Oakstar on a patrol.

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 24 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 22| Gender F| X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats: